Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2013 (01:11 AM).
BeefTaco

Nature: Relaxed
Yeah sorry for misleading you guys hehe. Here's the artist's devianart if you still wanna check out the original drawing, pretty talented fellow.

http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Volcarona-396292532
Old September 26th, 2013 (03:49 AM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

That's an amazing piece of artwork. It reminds me a lot about Flyfly, a supervillian from Batman cartoon and comic book series. I totally love it. (: If they do have a Mega Volcarona in Pokémon X and Y, and it does turn out to look similar to this, then I would be extremely happy. I'm hoping for it to have an increased Speed and Special Attack stats, so that it would be easier for us to utilize it as a sweeper.
Old September 26th, 2013 (04:53 AM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
As much as I disagree with the concept of it, I must also agree that a MegaVolcarona would look pretty badass, and that drawing more or less proves that for me. xD;
Old September 26th, 2013 (07:26 AM).
Typhon
'sup

Nature: Timid
Oh wow, that Mega Volcarona does seem cool. I saw this the other day! I must say that it looks more like a bug in this picture, as it surprisingly bears a resemblance to a moth. That's quite cool! I love the fire symbol ontop of it's head; I can't remember but it looks similar to something I've seen before.

If only this was real... This looks really badass! ^^ It's face kinda looks better, but I don't know what to say about it. This actually looks legit tbh. Gawd Gamefreak come have a look at these designs!
Old September 26th, 2013 (07:44 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
That fake looks nice...if only it was real...good thing the person who made it isn't a troll or she/he could've fooled us all...
Old September 26th, 2013 (07:52 AM).
BluuArrowz

Quote originally posted by Salt-the-Sloth:
Someone posted it in a different thread but is this the one you were talking about ?

I'm like 80% sure I've seen Froakie's final stage somewhere a long time ago, before Frogadier was released...

I really like these final stages though! Fennekin's final stage looks downright epic!!! :3 I hope when Braixen evolves it looks something like this leans more towards a unisex look but still keeps a cool posture. Also, if the staff was longer it'd be more appealing too..BUT IT MOST KEEP THE FUR CAPE!!

Froakie's final is okay, I like the colour but he looks a little stiff.

But yeah this is most likely fake due to the fact they look too small to be final starters. EVERY final stage starters are really big or tall, whereas these guys look like those small powerhouse (e.g. Lucario, Breloom, Eeveelutions etc.)
They Look Very Real and Convincing to me. Also If our leaker is accurate(which he has been) The art for Froakie's final evolution is correct. "The dark blue now takes over its body almost entirely. There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back. It's also a bit bulkier."

Also too small? Not likely look at monferno and Infernape, Combuskin and Blazikin Riolu and Lucario. Grovyle and Skeptile. Raltz and Gardivoir. I could go on forever with the list but I wont.
So Braixen final evolve looks pretty convincing. Thicker Legs. Thicker Arms.

If these are real.. I feel bad for the people who wanted them and wanted to keep their final form a surprise for in game.... Good thing im team you already know though.
Old September 26th, 2013 (07:59 AM).
BlueNwz

Quote originally posted by BluuArrowz:
They Look Very Real and Convincing to me. Also If our leaker is accurate(which he has been) The art for Froakie's final evolution is correct. "The dark blue now takes over its body almost entirely. There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back. It's also a bit bulkier."

Also too small? Not likely look at monferno and Infernape, Combuskin and Blazikin Riolu and Lucario. Grovyle and Skeptile. Raltz and Gardivoir. I could go on forever with the list but I wont.

If these are real.. I feel bad for the people who wanted them and wanted to keep their final form a surprise for in game.... Good thing im team you already know though.
NowGamer is also reporting about it http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2095781/pokemon_x_y_final_evolution_of_starter_pokemon_leaked.html Who knows they might be true, the designs look believable.Something that GF might do. However there is no final evolution of Chespin which is strange.
Old September 26th, 2013 (08:29 AM).
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Considering the mass amounts of artists trying to troll the fanbase, and the numerous errors in those particular drawings, it's safe to say that they're fake.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old September 26th, 2013 (09:24 AM).
Insanium
Jimmy Cream

I would think that Braixen's evo would retain the orange flame color on it's "wand". If it is to be purple, why not have Braixen's flame color purple as well? Among other details, I'm not convinced.

As for the lack of a Quilladin evo, I don't think whoever drew could not come up with a creative design, which I can understand, I can't imagine what it's final will look like.
Old September 26th, 2013 (09:52 AM).
Rayquaza 97
Draco Meteor.

Nature: Modest
Those evolutions would be cool if they were true, but sadly I have troll sense and it's tingling aha. I know you guys are saying that it looks like what the leaker said it would look, but PLOT TWIST - Maybe the artist designed this based off what the leaker has said! *everyone gasps* but I'm not 100% sure when this came out, but I assume after the leaker, if not I will have egg on my face lol.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 26th, 2013 (09:52 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by BluuArrowz:

As for the size...two of the Pokemon you listed have NOTHING to do with Starters. The size is in reference to Starter Pokemon final evolutions.

Starter Sizes are:
Venusaur: 6'07"
Charizard: 5'07"
Blastoise: 5'03"
Meganium: 5'11"
Typhlosion: 5'07"
Feraligatr: 7'07"
Sceptile: 5'07"
Blaziken: 6'03"
Swampert: 4'11"
Torterra: 7'03"
Infernape: 3'11"
Empoleon: 5'07"
Serperior: 10'10"
Emboar: 5'03"
Samurott: 4'11"

Size wise I don't see any issue. Starters don't have a set standard when it comes to size. So no I don't agree with the too small claim. The art work is the only thing throwing me off.

As for the description, as far as I remember hearing, the description was passed around and later confirmed fake by the writer which ended up with the removal on the info. The art appeared shortly after the description was made or appeared in the most recent. Now another person with roughly the same info appears and makes the same claim to try and keep the image relevant. Its pretty much an easy assumption that its fake since the author is apparently jumping names to try and build credit on the images. This is how I see it right now.

Lack of Quiladen evolution in the picture is one of the larger points of confirming its false. They had a description I believe at some point but why wouldn't they include it in there as well? They'd have shown all three if these were real. Not having one because of how difficult it is to make seems to be the most defining factor against this being real.

Its fake until shown through an official source. This can also be pushed by the fact that the major news sources in pokemon have not even attempted to post these images because they cannot confirm any of the rumors. Until Serebii or Bulbapedia can post these without a doubt, then they are pretty much fake.

These images surfaced because of TPC's announcement about an Evolution appearing on Facebook. I can't say that this coincidence is harmless in any way. This was the perfect troll bait set up with two perfect images to throw fans into a frenzy.
Old September 26th, 2013 (09:56 AM).
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

I was taking a look at the serebii rumor section and apparently the guy who talked about that ghost spider hasnt been proven false.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old September 26th, 2013 (09:59 AM).
Community Supporter

Let's hope this isn't a repeat of the BW starters where half of us beleive they're fake another half real only for them to be real...
However one has to wonder where the person got the image and why Quilladen's evolution isn't here...
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:16 AM).
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by JayTheKing:
I was taking a look at the serebii rumor section and apparently the guy who talked about that ghost spider hasnt been proven false.
what really? ahhhh. drat! which means the "final evos" are 100% fake than probably. and I really wanted a ghost spider too. bah humback on you gamefreak sigh. Nope. I am stubborn. I will not stop believing that those two "final evo" pics are actaully the starters. he probably mixed fake info in their too throw gamefreak of or something.
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:24 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Quote originally posted by JayTheKing:
Wasn't the guy who leaked the Ghost spider the same one that had their info on Pokebeach removed because it was false? All that came in at the same time and last I heard it was all removed because the creator admitted it was false.
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:24 AM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
Let's hope this isn't a repeat of the BW starters where half of us beleive they're fake another half real only for them to be real...
However one has to wonder where the person got the image and why Quilladen's evolution isn't here...
The latter is precisely why I'm doubting the authenticity of that image. You'd think they'd include all three together, but having one of them missing is incredibly suspicious.
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:34 AM).
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
Wasn't the guy who leaked the Ghost spider the same one that had their info on Pokebeach removed because it was false? All that came in at the same time and last I heard it was all removed because the creator admitted it was false.
The info is still on their main page. A girl (I think it was a girl) copied his rumors and added to them...however the ones listed in Pokebeach still have yet to be confirmed or shown to be fake. So Frogadier may evolve into something like the image (which I think is fake but it'll proably look like that). Togepi may become Fairy/Flying, and we may have a Ghost spider :3
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:36 AM).
Noscium

Nature: Modest
Ghost spinder sound interesting, I hope its not a fake.
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:39 AM).
Riansky
Purr

The starter evolutions are fake http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/268/7/7/kalos_final_evos_by_zerudez-d6nu4wc.png

he redesigned Braixen evo too.
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:40 AM).
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Riansky:
The starter evolutions are fake http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/268/7/7/kalos_final_evos_by_zerudez-d6nu4wc.png

he redesigned Braixen evo too.
Yay! So now I can be surprised :3 Remember guys there's a spoiler tab...
However that fake Chespin looks like what I imagine it's final will really look like.
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:53 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
The info is still on their main page. A girl (I think it was a girl) copied his rumors and added to them...however the ones listed in Pokebeach still have yet to be confirmed or shown to be fake. So Frogadier may evolve into something like the image (which I think is fake but it'll proably look like that). Togepi may become Fairy/Flying, and we may have a Ghost spider :3
Assuming Togepi doesn't lose its Normal type, Togepi will be Normal/Fairy leaving togetic and togekiss to lose either normal or flying type. I can see it losing Flying over Normal.
Old September 26th, 2013 (10:57 AM).
Community Supporter

Assuming Togepi doesn't lose its Normal type, Togepi will be Normal/Fairy leaving togetic and togekiss to lose either normal or flying type. I can see it losing Flying over Normal.
I doubt it'll be flying...as it fits it better than Normal does if one is to be replaced.
Old September 26th, 2013 (12:43 PM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

I don't see anything particularly wrong with Fairy/Flying. Then again, that would open up a whole can of worms to Poison/Steel/Rock/Ice/Electric, and well...adding two more weaknesses just isn't worth it. So maybe Normal/Fairy might be better off, but that Air Slash STAB would be deeply missed. Hopefully there's a new Fairy-type move that would replace it in the future.
Old September 26th, 2013 (01:15 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
hoping senpai notices me

Nature: Quirky
Has this been posted before, because this looks like another leaked rumor regarding the whole Kalos dex: http://professorbel.tumblr.com/post/62299083721/smogoncc-a-very-reliable-source-has-leaked-to

Prepare to be disappointed by what's been listed.

Edit: Nevermind, this rumor is false, because of the lack of Honedge's evo.
Old September 26th, 2013 (01:23 PM).
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Pinkie-Dawn:
Has this been posted before, because this looks like another leaked rumor regarding the whole Kalos dex: http://professorbel.tumblr.com/post/62299083721/smogoncc-a-very-reliable-source-has-leaked-to

Prepare to be disappointed by what's been listed.

Edit: Nevermind, this rumor is false, because of the lack of Honedge's evo.
It was kind of obvious even without that as it has Missingno as one of the Pokemon...really doubt they'll ever make a glitch into an actually Pokemon...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links