The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 30th, 2013 (11:35 AM).
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
I don't think tomorrows Nintendo Direct has anything to do with Pokemon, but rather Legend of Zelda and something else I can't recall.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old September 30th, 2013 (11:39 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
I don't think tomorrows Nintendo Direct has anything to do with Pokemon, but rather Legend of Zelda and something else I can't recall.
All I've read about it (I checked other sources too) is that it'll cover the upcoming games of the year...most likely the fall line up of which Pokémon XY happen to be a part of so there's a decent chance they'll be mentioned.
Old September 30th, 2013 (01:58 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
So, guys, because of the fact that the the 3DS is currently unhackable, does this mean we'll go back to the "PokeGods" days where people make rumors on how to get a certain rare Pokemon that wasn't shown on official guides or websites due to the lack of a hacking device to read the codings (Finding Mew on a truck, Pikablu, etc.)? This would help keep this thread alive after XY's release until someone finally manages to hack into the 3DS and debunk the rumors.
Old September 30th, 2013 (02:07 PM).
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTheKing View Post
Where did you see that?

New Rumors everyone!!!

I work for a magazine in the UK and got sent an email a couple of weeks ago with apparent Pokemon X & Y 'facts'. The writer says they are from a European marketing team (did not mention which one).
I don't really think they are true, however a couple of things were right. Posting on here to see whether any had been already confirmed as true or fakes.
I'll post the few kinda 'confirmed' ones, they way they were written is not concrete which is why I doubted the rest are completely true, but at least maybe they are fun rumours to share.
Two tv spots will be launched prior to release each with a new pokemon briefly shown to gain hype. A new normal-type unevolved pokemon (the grey one in the new uk trailer?) and a new poison-type pokemon with no evolutionary line.
Three new evolutions of Gen VI pokemon will be released on the official facebook page prior to launch. (Doublade just released I guess?)
The new Starter evolutions will be released. But no final evolutions until the week leading to the 12th October. (Well true so far)
Mewtwo will have two forms, one for each game version. The second will not be announced until later on for fans to get used to the idea of mega evolutions. (This is one of the main things that made me post)
And the rest:
Rhyhorn will be first pokemon you get to ride in-game. You cannot ride Rhydon. The pokemon you ride in-game are not available for battles. (Guessing this means they act like the bike?)
Main professor in the game will be female, with male professor (I'm guessing Sycamore?) as main plot driver.
Pokemon from all previous generations will be able to be caught in-game, making it easier to complete pokedex without having to trade or use pokemon bank service. Re-emergance of 'Gotta Catch 'Em All" to regain Gen 1 fanbase.
Harder to catch specific pokemon as more will be available in each route. Percentage of each pokemon appearing is lower.
All starter pokemon will get mega evolutions and one from each generation will be obtainable throughout the game as part of male professor's research.
Not all legendaries are getting mega evolutions. There is no mega evolution for Mew, Cresselia and Genesect. They are confirmed to not have any.
No Gen V pokemon will get mega evolutions. [Mod Note: Later in the comments claims he made a typo, it's No Gen VI Pokemon]
And this was apparently to help me?...
The European names of new pokemon are not sent to the marketing team until 3 days prior to announce, to reduce leaks. This means any names currently 'leaked' are fake unless revealed within the week.
The only issue with this is Gamefreak already said Sycamore IS Kalos' regional Professor...so he IS the main professor. He can't not be the main professor when Gamefreak specifically named him as the main professor.
Old September 30th, 2013 (02:13 PM).
Community Supporter

Yeah, those rumors sound very fake to me. Most of it is stuff we already know...
Old September 30th, 2013 (02:57 PM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I doubt we're gonna get to catch EVERY Pokemon... Unless GF finally cracked and gave into fan pressure and finally made it into a 649+ game.

They sound fake; except for the confirmed stuff.
Old September 30th, 2013 (04:25 PM).
bleri1200
Bleri

NEW LEGENDARY POKEMON LEAK! The name is "Hiederphal"
Spoiler:
Old September 30th, 2013 (04:49 PM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleri1200 View Post
NEW LEGENDARY POKEMON LEAK! The name is "Hiederphal" {XD}
Spoiler:

I don't even... what? |:

idgi
Old September 30th, 2013 (04:58 PM).
DynalMaestro
Eater Of Worlds

Nature: Quiet
That is definitly my favourite pokemon ever,awwww yeah GF did something epic!
Old September 30th, 2013 (05:16 PM).
GeckoPutt

Nature: Calm
NEW FIRE/ICE TYPE LEGENDARY LEAKED!!! HE'S CALLED BruuBahBLah!

Spoiler:
Old September 30th, 2013 (05:29 PM).
BeefTaco

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Spoiler:
Seems legit to me.

Pinkie-Dawn* I hope it's something like that in the sense that some pokemon will be rarer, specially shinies. I remember when I was a kid my friends told me that Marill was a water evolution of Pikachu and that there was another Pikachu evolution which was Pikaflame Lol.
Old September 30th, 2013 (06:11 PM).
MarinoKadame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
Seems legit to me.

Pinkie-Dawn* I hope it's something like that in the sense that some pokemon will be rarer, specially shinies. I remember when I was a kid my friends told me that Marill was a water evolution of Pikachu and that there was another Pikachu evolution which was Pikaflame Lol.
I remember the safari zone rumor about Pikablu and Togepi.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old September 30th, 2013 (06:19 PM).
Community Supporter

Lol that must be Probopass' rival xD

Not much real new rumors today...
Old September 30th, 2013 (06:55 PM).
«Chuckles»
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
If you find any leaks post them in here.

Here are some that I found.

Braizen evolving: the a**hole who took these pictures didn't take a photo of the final evo though but we can see this.
Spoiler:

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old September 30th, 2013 (07:23 PM).
jazneo

Look like the stick turn into Broom
Old September 30th, 2013 (08:30 PM).
FlamebirdXZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
So, guys, because of the fact that the the 3DS is currently unhackable, does this mean we'll go back to the "PokeGods" days where people make rumors on how to get a certain rare Pokemon that wasn't shown on official guides or websites due to the lack of a hacking device to read the codings (Finding Mew on a truck, Pikablu, etc.)? This would help keep this thread alive after XY's release until someone finally manages to hack into the 3DS and debunk the rumors.
It is somewhat hackable now, though the new flashcard is expensive. Checkout the gateway 3ds. Not sure if you would be able to hack into the game yet though. I'm actually looking forward to any rumors that might come out because that is what made pokemon exciting in the first place.

Check out my shiny pokemon for trade!!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320808
Old September 30th, 2013 (10:26 PM).
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

With today's technology, anything is hackable. Even the 3DS. But if 3DS does have extra security as people say, then I could see 3DS hacks becoming a lot less common than DS hacks, and maybe even GBA hacks. This may cause the "PokéGod" days to make somewhat of a return. Personally, I was a big fan of those days. The rumors that people were able to stir up kept me really interested in the games, and gave me a good reason to explore deep down into them and figure out if the rumors were actually true or not. d:
Old October 1st, 2013 (02:00 AM).
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Spoiler:
I dunno......my gut feeling is telling me this isn't legit.

Something just feels off but I can't put my finger on it.
Old October 1st, 2013 (02:32 AM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
NEW LEGENDARY POKEMON LEAK! The name is "Hiederphal" {XD}
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoPutt View Post
NEW FIRE/ICE TYPE LEGENDARY LEAKED!!! HE'S CALLED BruuBahBLah!

Spoiler:
You guys are funny, but posts like this are the equivalent to spam, so just take this as a friendly reminder not to do it again. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
If you find any leaks post them in here.

Here are some that I found.

Braizen evolving: the a**hole who took these pictures didn't take a photo of the final evo though but we can see this.
Spoiler:
Leaks can fit in with rumors, until confirmed, so I've merged your thread here.

It looks legit. I could be missing something obvious here since it's currently 6:30 in the morning, but I don't have any reason to really question it. It's just the middle of evolution scene anyway. Although, it does look like the stick becomes a broom and Braixen's evo is sitting on it? IDK.
Old October 1st, 2013 (03:16 AM).
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
11 more days and hawlucha is the only leak that seem legit? i remember back then in gen 5 there are way more stuff being leaked out

Old October 1st, 2013 (03:26 AM).
HaphazardAsylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
You guys are funny, but posts like this are the equivalent to spam, so just take this as a friendly reminder not to do it again. Thanks!

Leaks can fit in with rumors, until confirmed, so I've merged your thread here.

It looks legit. I could be missing something obvious here since it's currently 6:30 in the morning, but I don't have any reason to really question it. It's just the middle of evolution scene anyway. Although, it does look like the stick becomes a broom and Braixen's evo is sitting on it? IDK.
yeah which makes sense if its meant to be a witch itd be cool if the male version is like a wizard and the stick becomes a staff instead
Old October 1st, 2013 (05:06 AM).
Community Supporter

If they are to do gender differences between the two I think the male should be a Warlock as that's the male counterpart of the witch.
Old October 1st, 2013 (05:08 AM).
Salt-the-Sloth

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
If they are to do gender differences between the two I think the male should be a Warlock as that's the male counterpart of the witch.
I don't usually nickname my Pokemon, but I have a sudden urge to name my female Fennekin "Micaiah" XD
Old October 1st, 2013 (06:14 AM).
pedrito3_poke
Banana

I don't recall seeing these ones here, so...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old October 1st, 2013 (06:25 AM).
BlueNwz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrito3_poke View Post
I don't recall seeing these ones here, so...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I Liked Braixen's final evo IF it is legit. Looks cool.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links