The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:40 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Source - PokeCollection Facebook page.

This set is scheduled for release in August, and will probably be our last set before the X & Y debut set in November.

What else do you think will end up being in this besides what is featured? I'm hoping for a mega-set so we have everything that hasn't been released in America yet from the BW set era.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Sweet! Need to start saving for a booster box of this haha. For some reason, I hope that there's at least another version of Tyranitar Ex and Deoxsys Ex. I wonder how many tins/blisters/etc. are going to branch off of this? Seeing as the Deoxsys Blister and Gift set for Plasma Freeze are going to come out this month.
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
I knew we'd get one more Plasma set before XY started. Anyway, I can't say I'm too terribly excited. I'm still working on Plasma Storm and the stores here haven't even stocked Plasma Freeze, nor have I had the time or money to order a box online and start that. Sigh.

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged

Nature: Adamant
I for one hope they somehow incorperate Shiny Collection, since it has some really cool cards that we are unlikely to get in America otherwise.

Sponsored Links