The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:17 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Today is May 22. According to some calculations and aside information, this means that today is Ash Ketchum's twenty-seventh birthday. While I know that's not really accurate because that's not how the anime works, it's still nice to celebrate for such an iconic character. So let's focus on Ash for a day or so. What are your favourite memories of our protagonist? Maybe he's somehow impacted your life, maybe he's just been a mildly entertaining character to watch once in a while. Whatever your fond memories of him and his adventures, please share them~

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
i must say, i will always remember his battles in all of the leagues up to sinnoh, as they were awe inspiring and intense. i havent seen the unova league yet so i will see if it is the same, but his league battles will forever remain in my head. wow, 17 years of pokemon? for real? it seems like it was just yesterday when i was watching the first episode as a kid. weve seen ash grow from a kid to a really good pokemon trainer now, and i cant wait to see what the future holds.
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:05 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
You know, if not for Ash, I probably wouldn't have ended up here? The anime is what properly introduced me to Pokémon, and I did have a slight crush on Ash as a child. He was certainly my favourite character, especially around the time of Master Quest. Later, I began my internet life searching up PokéShipping fanfiction. Somehow I ended up at PC as a hardcore PokéShipper looking for people to complain to about May being Misty's awful replacement. How embarrassing omg. But it wouldn't have happened if Ash wasn't his adorkable self and totally shippable so you know what that's okay. I've grown up and so did he, in AG and DP, and he's ended up with much better story arcs than silly romance whatnot.

I know some people don't like him and say he's getting stale over the years. But really he's still adorable and has been a very consistent character. And the anime sure would not at all be the same without him.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:31 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Nature: Timid
I need to thank him for the laugh when he was turned into stone during the 1st Movie, because I was that sick weird kid.

But happy birthday, Ash! Thank you for teaching me that vikings live in Minnesota, stealing bikes is a-okay, and lightning strikes are survivable. 8) But no really, part of my introduction to Pokemon was from the anime, and I mean, what 6 year old kid didn't like him? Don't answer that lol. Also, am I the only one that wondered what he would look like if he really was 27 years old? I can't be...lol. Sure would be interesting to know!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:37 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Happy Birthday Ash from another of your die hard fans. You were the one who teached me to love and care for your loved ones and never give up on anything even when the odds are against you. I will always remember you because I grew up by your virtues.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:08 AM
Limerent
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
He's 27 years old? Wow... They need to make an episode where some legendary/psychic pokemon like Xatu shows him the future where he is at his correct age, it would be so funny
XD. I think he would have a goatee, his hair a little more styled and sleek, wearing khaki shorts, a green polo shirt and thongs. Perhaps he's a littled tanned and has super cool sunglasses. Ash has retired early and spends his days around a pool sipping Pina Coladas with Pikachu, and is hopefully not completely clueless towards women now.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:32 AM
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Happy birthday to Ash! I wouldn't know Pokemon franchise as whole if it's not because of him.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Passenger
Retired
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Happy 27th Birthday you always looking like a ten year old boy. I wish you were more like Red, but still you are a cool trainer. I would like to see you as a 27 year old honestly.
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Happy birthday our fave Pokemon Master Ash Ketchum!

He is such a lovable character, with some strong Pokemon by his side, the power of Aura, competing in loads of tournaments, and best of all he loves all his Pokemon and brings out their true strength. Despite most people thinking the Best Wishes series ruined him, I still think he's an icon that the anime just can't handle being without.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links