Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Which Pokemon the Master on the top of the Developers Mansion should give you between those two?
Lotad 8 36.36%
Togepi 14 63.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 4th, 2013, 05:10 AM
80C
The Godfather of Modern Gen1 Hacking

I've found a bit of time, here are some updates:

The move table was moved correctly in another bank fixing, huh, 7 pointers (there were soo many...);
Anyway there's a small problem: some moves above a certain index number don't have their name shown correctly: they have the name "TM??" where ?? is a number between 01 and 55... so, instead for example of "Ancientpower" the game says "TM48"... I think the fact that in Brown when you deposit a TM in your box and the name isn't shown is related to this, I think I have to fix something that has to do with names or stuff like that...
I'll create a few custom animation later.

New Badge graphic.
I think you could try to guess the types of the next GYMleaders by seeing the badge.

and the next one is something scandalous, I didn't wanted initially to implement it but I decided at the end to implement it because some types were unbalanced (expecially with the insertion of the new types):

This is the solution I found for all the unbalanced things I had between all the types (old and new ones).
As far as I know, Fairy-type is strong against Dragon and it's weak against Poison (finally Poison is good also against something else) and maybe Steel, with Fairy type I could also balance the types I inserted, now everything should be in order and balanced, almost all types will have now the same number of strenght and weakness against other types and many types that weren't previously good (such as Bug or Poison) could have their utility (Bug is now supereffective against Light-type that is a strong type for example).
I know a lot of people will hate me for the decision of inserting so many types (7; + 2 that are Steel and Dark so the total amount of new types in this Red hack is 9), but I did it to balance the fighting strategy in the game and increase the chance of creating more effective movesets with moves supereffetive against a good range of types.
If the rumours are correct, I would suggest you at a certain point of the game to pick a strong Poison pokemon and raise him.
Anyway, these are the Pokemon with new types:
-Abnormal: Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Ditto (pure Abnormal Type);
-Wood: Farfetch (Flying\Wood), ????[NO spoiler] + his evolution (Wood\Ice);
-Wind: Gyarados (Water\Wind);
-Gas: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar (Ghost\Gas), Koffing,Weezing (Poison\Gas), Torkoal (Fire\Gas);
-Sound: Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff (Sound\Fairy); Whismour + evolutions (pure Sound-type);
-Light: Uranytar (Rock\Light); Driadjin (Dragon\Light) \\\\\\\\Sunkern & Sunflora were Grass\Light but were scrapped;
-Fairy: Clefairy, Clefable, Sylveon (pure Fairy type), Jigglypuff + Wigglituff (Sound\Fairy), Marill + evolutions (Water\Fairy);

And about that Trainer that has Wigglituff... you should get rid of his type by attacking him with normal-type moves (super-effective against Sound-type) and from Demo2 you could attack him also with Poison (super-effective against Fairy-type) so you're even more lucky because if you raise an Ekans in Route 52 in Demo2 and attack Wigglytuff you could hurt him very much.
I'm not active on this forum anymore.

I'm known as the author of:

Check this video and decide if Pokemon Grape is now better than Pokemon Brown or not! http://youtu.be/qtUTRc7IPuo
Koolboyman, Danny-E 33... From Frejo with Love you suckers!
Old September 7th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Mattysoxfan

Nature: Naughty
How far does this beta go? And is garchomp available?
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...psebdada61.png1.png[/url]
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:45 AM
80C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
How far does this beta go? And is garchomp available?
The actual Beta is a small Demo, it has 2 GYMs and 4 Cities (+1 that you couldn't explore).
There were 2 new pokemon inside but those were unavaiable because at the time of the release I didn't had time to fix certain things and feature fully playable new pokemon was dangerous.

If I were you, I would wait Demo2 that has more cities and more GYMs, it features many new Pokemon fully playable and you could even train them; there are a lot of new moves, graphics were updated, text strings were fixed and there are less grammar errors, a lot of fixes were done: rating system, seen\own pokemon & pokedex, and also when you withdraw a TM from the PC its name will be showed correctly - and the names of new pokemon and new items are showed correctly too (this for example doesn't happens in Brown, infact in Brown when you withdraw a TM its name is blank).
In the next versions Legendary pokemon are hidden and some areas are even more hidden: to find those places you may have to "translate" some texts written in a strange language.
The method of how decrypt this language is written in a Book you could read in the game and it's called "Epsilon tract".

If I were you, I would wait for the next awesome Demo and discover the new Pokemon that were added and all the tons of new features that were added.

Check this video and decide if Pokemon Grape is now better than Pokemon Brown or not! http://youtu.be/qtUTRc7IPuo
Old September 18th, 2013, 02:49 PM
80C

Updates:

Pokedex Pages for the new pokemon.

Safari Zone.

Many rare pokemon wait inside (note the RSE color-style but in 4 colors!)

New attacks and a few custom animation for them.
The weird thing is that Whirlpool replaces the Gust of wind with the sprite of water gun but with the same effect of Gust, this means that you'll see a sort of whirlwind made of raindrops and water... that makes sense.

And then the TM Table was re-arranged a bit:
Code:
01 Dynamicpunch
02 Razor Wind
03 Sword Dance
04 Aeroblast
05 Triple Kick
06 Toxic
07 Megahorn
08 Body Slam
09 Crunch
10 Metal Claw
11 Waterfall
12 Octazooka
13 Ice Beam
14 Blizzard
15 Hyper Beam
16 Pay Day
17 Submission
18 Counter
19 Seismic Toss
20 Thief (I wanted put here Protect but put all that extra asm in a full bank is a mess)
21 Giga Drain
22 Solarbeam
23 Dragonbreath
24 Thunderbolt
25 Thunder
26 Earthquake
27 Fissure
28 Dig
29 Psychic
30 Shadow Ball
31 Mimic
32 Double Team
33 Reflect
34 Bide (Maybe I'll replace it)
35 Metronome
36 Sludge Bomb
37 Flamethrower
38 Fire Blast
39 Swift
40 Skull Bash
41 Wood Hammer
42 Dream Eater
43 Sky Attack
44 Rest
45 Zap Cannon
46 Noise Pulse
47 Explosion (Maybe I'll replace it)
48 Rock Slide
49 Tri Attack
50 Substitute
If you prefer that I replace a move with something else you're free to suggest.

Old September 18th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
This is probably a long-shot but are you putting Shaymin in the game or have any plans to put it in? Also going to play this on my R4! Also how far is the demo?

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:55 AM
80C

Yeah, I know many people are excited about the new pokemon and how will look like Demo2 which is very different from Demo1, my words are... wait next release - but - just for teasing you a new Trailer will be released for Pokemon Grape, and this will be cool.

You'll have to find out which are the new Pokemon in the next version, many of them will be avaiable.
New pokemon include Generation 2, 3, 4 and 6 (not 5 since you're supposed to be far away from Unova, but at least you're closer to Altek which is a region next after Naljo\Crion\Jotho in the west side).
Anyway, Demo2 will be released in 2014 when I won't be so busy like now.

Demo2 features new pokemon, new moves, new items, fixed dialogues, some improved graphics and it features 5 GYMs and 8 Cities!

So... why Team Rocket wants interfere in this competition and make the war explode?
What's the story behind the Epsilon Program?
What the heck is the Epsilon Tract?
What's the story behind Paul and Grape, why Paul really hates Grape?
Will be Paul the same guy we saw in Demo1 or something will change?
Why is that guy named Abe important for Team Rocket, which information they needed?
Where is that tunnel under Megan City that leads to the Museum?
Where is that super-secret message avaiable since Demo1 that tells where this tunnel starts?
How looks the alternative Pupitar Evolution - Uranytar?
Where's the Great Legendary Pokemon Driadjin?
Am I supposed to catch some legendaries in Demo2?

Well, you could try to find the answer by yourself in Pokemon Grape - Demo2: this time this will be 120% cooler!
And I'm gonna finish this hack too and I guarantee I'll do my best to make it one of the best RBY hacks ever.

Old September 26th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Zetsubou Johnny

Nature: Bold
I have such high hopes for this game, here's to seeing how it grows and matures
Old September 27th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Prof. Birch
The Greatest Hoenn Professor

Nature: Gentle
I'm too excited to play Demo2. Good luck completing it. I'm so excited to see the 3rd and 4th gen pokemon and catch them.
Visit my YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GBAHacks

My Pokémon Hacks:
Coming soon, if you want to help me in my hack. Just PM me.

Hacks I Support:

Last edited by Prof. Birch; September 28th, 2013 at 03:03 AM.
Old September 30th, 2013, 09:32 AM
80C

A few screenshot from the latest Beta buildt:

The Subway under Megan City isn't anymore just a legend... you'll have to find it!

Many Gyms had a little re-design

This Gym looks somehow... familiar?

throught a little custom asm made from scratch I was able to extend the range of the places in which you could fly, infact now you'll be able to fly not only in the tileset0 maps and in the League Map + Route 73 (in Red it was Route 23) but now also in every map that has the tileset0, the tileset of Main Jotho (League, Route 73, Quartz Town), the Tileset of Goldenrod (Silten City) and the tileset of the Port... infact in the picture I'm using FLY inside the Port that since in my hack it looks like the Port from G\S (outdoors) then it should have some sense that you could use FLY inside it.

I remember I said I wanted release Demo2 in January.
This date isn't yet sure, because I'm very busy.
So I have 2 options: release it in December so maybe I should speed up a bit - OR - release it a few later (in February).
I'm not very sure about the release date yet... I'll let you know when I'm ready.

In facts this hack will have even more stuff than almost every hack of R\B, and I really want complete it, the next Demo that is very very way better than the previous release (some things were made a bit easier in the beginning to make the hack more friendly) and new pokemon from Gen2 (and Gen3 and 4) are obtainable and trainable this time.

I hope you'll like it!

Old September 30th, 2013, 09:43 AM
ShantyTown
Forever Young

I hope that the flower pots in the "familiar" gym are in the shape of a pokemon, like in Goldenrod. Just curious, how is tileset0 related to where you can fly? I've never really looked at that part of the game's code.
Old October 20th, 2013, 08:59 AM
80C

Heyyy, that's me again, I almost risked to disappear but now I'm still here somewhat!
Well, to answer your question: you'll have to set the settings in your emulator, if VBA try set Real Colors (or SGB).
I continued developing it and I've done great emprovements, I reached yesterday above 190 pokemon and I've made possible that some of the early trainers will have some of these (also in Demo2!).
Here are some screenshots:

Finally a brand new backsprite for the player!
(I had to change many routines due to the image that was bigger, anyway GrapePression works fine)

Of course I keep inserting many new pokemon from the next generations.

Lauras City, that's the entrance for the Safari Zone

What is that ladder meant for?

Tyranitar used... wait, wait, hold a sec... WTHeck - Uranytar?
What's that?
And is he using... Rock Climb?

* Also, I've fixed a lot of things, for example now you could bike in more places than usual, even in route Gates, in the port and in the swamp (oddly enough also in the Museum), then you could fly in more places thanks to a custom routine made from scratch I've made;
*I adjusted also fishing data and the fishing pokemon are "rational" (in lakes there are many and in the routes that are setted in the same sea you could find the same fishing pokemon obviously).
*I inserted a patch of grass in Route 56 in the southern part of Megan City in which you can grind indipendently from which started you've choosen.
*Movesets edited: the pokemon that evolve via stone could learn the same moves of their previous evolutive state (f.e. Raichu learns the moves of Pikachu now).
*Added new evolution items, try out!
*Fixed the glitch of the names of the TMs withdrawnb in the boxes.
*Fixed the glitch of the names of pokemon and moves after 0xC0.
*Fixed the surfing in Silten City, now you could surf in there.
*Fixed definitively the stats glitch.
*fixed the "NOT ABLE" for evolution stones.
*fixed some dialogues.
*Brand new palettes more defined and colored (RSE style).
*Fairy type added.
*New moves, also for the new types (Moonblast, Wood Hammer and many other).
*Signature moves: many special pokemon learn a very powerful move at very high levels (like the final evolutions of the starters and many legendaries, check it out!)
*Of course new cries.
*Pokedex pages also for the new pokemon.
*Story finally isn't so much confusing: many things will be explained.
*Gymleaders will have a totally new design made almost from scratch or sampling.
*New TMs Movesets - no more crappy moves inside the TMs! Check out (exept explosion and pay day).
--------------
The only glitch that may happen for unknown reasons occours when if you try (or directly evolve) pokemon with the new "evolutive" items the game will exit from the party menu but you'll be unable to move until you reopen the menu.
Again, I don't know quite why it happens, maybe I'll be able to fix it.
(The other one about TM freezing occours if you have too many gameshark codes actived once).

Demo2 may be ready for late December 2013 if things won't be too bad as before.

Don't miss Demo2 and the updates!

Add-On:
*I updated the screenshots at the first page, those are more recent, check it out!
*Due to some kind of lack of realism, I've changed a bit the Storyline from the previous project I had. I don't think Paul will be the guy you expected in the first part.
*Since the poll is ended, finally the Pokemon given by the Master at the top of Gamefreak Building in Route 65 will give you Togepi (instead of Eevee, Porygon etc).
*Fairy-type is officially implemented and finally gave the right balancment between types I was searching for.
Now almost every type is balanced and you could buildt very various movesets with even more strategy than before thanks to the new types (included Light-type: enjoy "kill" Blastoises by making your Charizard use Swift!).

Last edited by 80C; October 29th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old October 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Superjustinbros

This hack is gonna rock, can't wait to see how it goes in the future!
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:04 AM
80C

Here's a very useful thing:

This is the brand new Type chart of Pokemon Grape, which is Gen6 Type chart with the add-on of the 6 new types (Abnormal, Wood, Wind, Gas, Sound & Light).
I introduced a few new weaknesses to the new types (expecially Fairy and Light) in order to balance every type, also I've made Sound be supereffective against Dragon for the same previous motivation.

An image like this will be included in the downloadable .zip package of the Demo2 when it will be ready.

Last edited by 80C; November 1st, 2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old November 8th, 2013, 02:42 PM
80C

Since it wasn't done before as initially it was intended to be a surprise, let's meet the main characters!

Marquis:
He's the protagonist.
He's a 14 years old baseball player inserted in the Frejo Confederation Cup of Baseball, he plays in the Paceleaf SuperStars, he's a young promise of the Baseball League.
Recently he became the Team Leader after the disqualification of the previous Leader.
He wasn't interested absolutely in Pokémon since his elder brother lost his life during a journey with Pokémon, but the events that happened later will force him to became a trainer.

Paul:
Paul Pheonix is the only son of the criminal boss of Frejo.
Since his father had illegal affairs also in the Sport activity he wanted involve him too.
He actually is still a good baseball player but he was disqualificated duing one of the last matches and lost his role of captain.
He's jealous because Marquis took his place and won the Frejo National Baseball Tournament Cup.
After that Paul became a bully and a robber since he was then involved in Team Rocket's affairs by his father.
He will became a trainer just like Marquis and will try to get his revenge on him each time they encounter, until the final fight...

Prof.Bek
He's the cousin of Prof.Oak and he's famous for have discovered Light-type and have introduced other new types from other nearby regions.
After have spended many years in the Navy in Altek as a researcher he bought a city in Frejo used for Military tests and he turned the old unused GYM right there in his frejolese Lab.
He's theorically the best expert of Pokemon in the far Western Regions (Kelgo, frejo and Altek) and since he was a trainer too during the 60s\70s he will help our competitive boys in their additional task: complete the pokédex once again to recover all the lost data.

Steelhen
He was the right arm of Giovanni during the 80s and the late 90s.
The previous year, in '97\'98 he was busy with some affairs in Frejo while his Boss called him to rescue him at Saffron City at the top of the Silph Co.
Steelhen would have got enough power to blast easily Red but he arrived later due to an accident during the journey.
He arrived only when all the rockets were fleeing, so to avoid to be punished by Giovanni he grabbed some of the Team Rocket Grunts with him promising them a new home and a new business into crime.
They proceeded to Frejo and set in there creating a new group of Team Rocket also in Frejo, turning in only 1 year into a powerful crime syndacate.
He receives a lot of money from the Chief of Kelgo, the region next to Frejo in order to provoke panic and set an urban warfare in order to weak the Region of Frejo before an invasion by the Region of Kelgo...

Kifflom
Not very much is know about this guy that dresses black and aqua clothes.
The only known thing is that during the Eve of 1999 he rescued in the Alps the grunts of Team Rocket and Steelhen and promised them to save them and give them great amounts of money in change of services for him.
One of those services would include to set the war between Frejo and Kelgo for apparently unknown reasons...
The competition set by the League to avoid the war between the two regions is a huge obstacle for him, so he will try to stop or obstaculate it with any means using as many rockets as he could permit.
The only other known thing about Kifflom is that he comes from Kanto and he searches a kind of revenge against his unkown brother...

Old November 18th, 2013, 07:11 AM
80C

PS: Sorry in anticipation for bumping this thread again but it's important:

IMPORTANT UPDATES, JUST WATCH!

+ Fixed the problem with New evolution items, this means that you could obtain some Pokemon of Gen.2 & 4 trought ItemEvolution! (And some of the Trade-evolved Pokemon too with the Trade Stone!)

+ You could DIG in more places, including now the Sidescroll Areas!

+ Pokedex pages, new Pokemon, new items, new stuff as usual... let's meet 2 of Frejo's most wanted Pokemon!

Hmmm... actually he's fully obtainable - of course, with massive grinding and training!

...but he has a new "cousin" known only in Frejo:

Hmmm, almost forgot, his signature move... Rock Climb!

Uh, and he's fully obtainable and recordable on the Pokedex too!

Unfortunately I don't think you could obtain the needed Item to evolve him in Demo2 unless...
Oh, just read more!

Well, this is a special advise!

During the Winter Holydays 2013\2014 there will be a PROMOTION regarding Pokemon Grape (specifically Demo2) - in wihch of course you could catch and raise new Pokemon! - but if you have hunger for more you should know that during this promotion I will offer some...
...EVENT POKEMON!

Oh yes!
Simply you could request here your Event Pokemon sending your savegame and I'll return it modified with the add-on Pokemon!

Below there's a list of Pokemon offerred during the Promotion that will last at the end of your Holydays:

Code:
*One of the Kanto or Jotho starters Lv.10 on your choise; 
*Metapod Lv.10 with Skull Bash;
*Pikachu Lv.15 with Dive;
*Jigglypuff Lv.15 with Noise Pulse; 
*Psyduck Lv.15 with Amnesia;
*Scyther Lv.20 with Twineedle;
*Kanghaskhan Lv.100 with maxed out stats similar to Heathran (HP386, atk251, def279, spec300, speed227);
*Horsea Lv.20 with Freezebreath (powerful Gas-type move with 30% of freezing probability);
*Gyarados Lv.20 with Fly;
*Porygon Lv.20 with Zap Cannon;
*Dratini Lv.15 with Extremespeed;
*Mew Lv.15 with Moonblast;
*Larvitar Lv.15 with Rock Climb;

*The last offer regards the option of receive a special Evolution Item called "Star Gene" which allows you evolve Pupitar into Uranytar which is Rock\Light type.
It's optional and it counts as extra promotional gift.
You could pre-order since now one of the above listed promotional gifts and receive it during the Winter Holydays after the release of Pokemon Grape Demo2!

More details about the promotion and how and where send the savefiles will be given later in the period near the release of Demo2 that will occour in a random day in December 2013.

Last edited by 80C; November 18th, 2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old November 18th, 2013, 12:59 PM
dhogan

Event Pokemon is a great idea . Very much looking forward to Demo 2.
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:51 PM
4gionz

I wanna pre order larvitar
Old November 19th, 2013, 01:33 PM
80C

Okay, if you wish request one of the promo pokemon you could PM me or contact via e-mail so I'll have an idea of the amount of work I'll have to do for this promotion (and expecially which are the most requested).

You'll find all the needed info of how to send me the savefile and other stuff inside the ReadMe of the hack inside its archive once it's released, and the release will be this December (In a random day) from Dec-1st-00:00 am to Dec-31st-11:59 pm (Time Zone GMT00 - London).

Last edited by 80C; November 27th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old November 27th, 2013, 04:08 PM
80C

I have updates and new screenshots:

The Cycling Path crossing a lake.

I don't think you may even recognize many (or, better, every) Route... like this one.

Wha... Battle Tower!? Oo
(Still under construction, it won't be avaiable in this Demo...)

TMs were arranged.

Whoa!

finally glass is real glass in route gates.

Brand new blocks for tileset0 (actually there are 20 new blocks without replacing existing old ones to give even more detail to the maps )

Old November 28th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Someday
I didn't forget about you guys!

Nature: Modest
This looks amazing! Can't wait for the 2nd beta, I'll start playing this hack when it comes out.
FORMERLY GUCCIMEME
Animu:http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GucciMeme
Old December 1st, 2013, 04:57 AM
80C

I was thinking about (not in this release) create a Girl Patch which replaces the Male player with a Female player (like in Bronze) so you could choose which version you prefer (or both them).
In the Girl Version the player will be a Cheer Leader of a Baseball Team instead, making 99% of the dialogues referring to the protagonist still "real".

In the story though, Paul, which hates Marquis (the male protagonist) because he replaced him as Leader of the Baseball Team (which you'll find during your adventure) after Paul's disqualification, instead will "hate" Cassidy (the name of the Female protagonist - LOL - both the names of the protagonists are varities of Grape names!!!) because she refused him to be his girlfriend after he (Paul) got disqualificated after his match as she found him rude and evil and she said this to Paul and thus called him "sucker" making he very angry and embarassed in front of his father Steelhen that now wants that his son demonstrates to him he's a "real man" that "<<doesn't "get p***ed off by a Cheer Leader>>".
Here's the new sprite for her:

I hope you like the new sprite

Here's the Official Trailer for Demo 2!

Last edited by 80C; December 1st, 2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 1st, 2013, 09:17 PM
Ohlookzero

For those event pokemon instead of doing it seperatley for each person which maybe come a hassle just implement them all in-game and you have to go through a series of events to obtain them, or even have to come back later in the game with certain stuff and what not to obtain them. To me personally sounds like a good idea, or if people complain make one of them given to first by choice via script if possible to pick one of them and then the rest obtainable through ingame events/side quest.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 05:59 AM
80C

Yep, it will be a bit hatchy since I'll have to edit (and then fix) each savegame you'll send me (you'll find more details in the ReadMe), by the way you could actually get every of these Pokemon in Demo2 without cheats exept Mew which occours later in the game and I'll have to change the related asm for him in order to set the battle with Mew "random" between Mewtwo or Mew OR change the asm so if you beat the league before reaching Mew's chamber (located in a secret place) you'll encounter Mewtwo, viceversa Mew.

Then I decided to put Star Gene as a gift if you beat one of the GYMLeaders - only in this Demo (it will be the gift of the 4th GYMleader at the "end" of the Demo instead of a TM which contains rock slide).

All the other Pokemon are perfectly obtainable in Demo2 (like the Jotho Starters), the other ones are more rare and harder to catch but you could find 'em tough.

Togepi, if you read the Poll, it's already one of the in-game "event" Pokemon.

Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:19 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

Which ones of the types Fairy, Wood, Wind, Abnormal, Gas, Sound, and Light will be physical, and which ones will be special?
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old December 6th, 2013, 04:26 PM
80C

Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
Which ones of the types Fairy, Wood, Wind, Abnormal, Gas, Sound, and Light will be physical, and which ones will be special?
Edit:

Now there's the phisical-specisal split that works like in Gen4.

add-on:

This doesn't regard my answer above.

I advise I inserted\modified a script that doesn't allow you enter the 5th GYM in Paceleaf City unless you get at least 4 Badges no matter the order you obtain the last 2 since the game code allows it.
This is way better than a huge boulder that blocks the GYM or enter accidentally inside the GYM and face Lv.37 Foe Pokemon very earlier in the game (like in Pokemon Brown DX ).

Last edited by 80C; May 30th, 2014 at 08:00 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links