Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Other] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 31st, 2013 (05:45 PM).
"Intend to? I already have."

Nature: Quiet
Posted! Nideous or Heretostay, either of you can kill him if you want.
Old July 31st, 2013 (10:00 PM).
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
Hey I'm back, and hopefully I can get a post in by the end of the week, hahah. Sorry for any inconvenience I may of caused, school started again

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old August 1st, 2013 (12:56 AM).
True Heir To The Monado

Huh... My reply's up.

@Jov006: Don't worry, I'm sure Garde won't kill you or anything. Its nice to have you back, after all!

""I can't kill you, but I can stop your blade. And I'll do it. Over and over again, until…
We understand each other." - Shulk

Old August 1st, 2013 (04:30 AM).

It's good to have you back Jov.
Old August 1st, 2013 (03:44 PM).
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

This RP's turning out pretty good
I've got a feeling that it'll go for a long time.
Old August 3rd, 2013 (06:37 PM).
True Heir To The Monado

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I'll try to get a post up today/tomorrow.

""I can't kill you, but I can stop your blade. And I'll do it. Over and over again, until…

Old August 4th, 2013 (12:47 PM).

Sorry for not having posted in a while guys, I've had a really busy weekend. Hopefully I'll have something up by the end of the day.
Old August 9th, 2013 (12:45 PM).

Sorry if I'm seeming inactive, i'm just waiting for Dansparce to reply. Regardless, it's been too long so I'll go ahead and post and hopefully get Cloff properly aquainted with teh Shepherds.
Old August 9th, 2013 (12:58 PM).
True Heir To The Monado

Sorry for not posting DarkPokeball. The ironic thing was that I had just finished my reply, but you ninja'd me XD.

I'll re-write it now.

Old August 11th, 2013 (07:23 PM).

Quote originally posted by Dansparce:
Sorry for not posting DarkPokeball. The ironic thing was that I had just finished my reply, but you ninja'd me XD.

I'll re-write it now.
lulz, i guess I had bad timing in writing that post xD
Let's see where this RP goes...
Old August 15th, 2013 (04:19 PM).

I've posted. Sorry for taking so long, school started up so I was very busy.
Old August 16th, 2013 (03:57 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I'm sorry, I'm having a huge family ordeal... I don't think i will be able to post anytime in the foreseeable future.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 16th, 2013 (05:28 PM). Edited August 17th, 2013 by YellowGardevoir.

@ Nideous- I understand, hope everything turns out ok!

EDIT: Alright, chuckles? You might not be finished with your SU yet, but I can already see some issues with your SU. First of all is grammar and spelling errors, mostly forgetting commas and periods. Secondly, if you are finished, I would like you to flesh out his personality section. Everyone has some quirks, likes or dislikes that make them who they are.
Old August 21st, 2013 (10:22 AM).

I hope to post sometime later today. Let's not let this RP go inactive.
Old August 21st, 2013 (01:22 PM).

Yah darkpokeball! We totally got this. Once we wrap up the end of Chapter One we can move on to the next chapter.
Old August 21st, 2013 (04:00 PM).
True Heir To The Monado

Sorry for being the absolute laziest person in the world, but i've finally managed to get another post done!

I originally intended for Tarin to ninja-kick Nokam in the back of the head for calling her Cloff's girlfriend, but I thought of a much more devious plan instead.

Old August 21st, 2013 (04:28 PM).

Poor Nokam... Oh, and of course, poor Cloff as well.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (11:22 AM). Edited August 23rd, 2013 by darkpokeball.

Sorry for not posting earlier! My computer is extremely STUPID, and keeps crashing. Literally about to write a post right now. (For the record, Cloff has no idea that Mason is on the roof with Tarin. He hasn't glanced back yet xD)
Old August 23rd, 2013 (12:56 PM).

Hey, no problem dark. Can't be helped.

Also, this is going to be interesting...
Old August 23rd, 2013 (05:51 PM).

Question...Can you still submit characters?
Cause I thought of a Myrmidon character that could submit.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (06:14 PM).

@ Shadowhakfrost- Of course! Just get an SU up!
Old August 23rd, 2013 (06:25 PM). Edited August 24th, 2013 by Shadowhawkfrost.

Thanks! I'll have some thing up soon!
Edit: I've fixed it If anything else let me know!

Character Name: Shadow Zanbolti
Class: Myrmidon
Appearance: A man with black dark hair and wears a red coat or leather. He is height is 5'9 and weighs about 148 LBS. He works out on his own time and his eye color is jet black. His weapon on his back is a killing edge.
Personality: He doesn't spar or talk to other people. He has worked with bandits only to defeat them in the end. But despite, this he is very humble and does not take items like money because people need it more than him. On full moons he likes to walk outside and makes his own food. He is claustrophobic and fear of people in large crowds.

History: Shadow hails from Chon'sin in the Valm Continent. He is a cold and dark mercenary. From childhood, he never knew anyone but himself as he grew on the streets. At early age he trained with metal so he could train his sword arm. His biggest idol is Lon'qu though he will not admit it. He travels to Yileese to Valm looking for jobs. His greatest triumphs are defeating bandit hordes,and defeating arenas by himself.

Though Shadow seeks the shepherds so he could see if they were as good as he heard. On his travels he had heard about them numerous times in taverns,whispers among the common folk and even when he did jobs requests. Every Time he heard about them his interests grew larger. He wanted to meet the man that leaded the small militia.
Code: “Checkmate!”
Old August 24th, 2013 (06:07 AM).

@ Shadowhawkfrost- Well, good start. But there are some things I have to point out regarding your SU:

*Appearance: Please give more description to your appearance. You say nothing of height, weight, eye color, fitness level, ect. It needs some fleshing out.

*Personality: I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to personalities. This one needs some work. I've given this advice before and I'll do it again: Everyone has little quirks and likes and dislikes that make them interesting.

*History: First of all, there is no Jugdral continent. Not all Fire Emblem games takes place in the same world, and this is not the same world of Thracia and Genealogy games. This takes place in the world of Fire Emblem Awakening, and of the original Fire Emblem games that featured Marth. This will be a little bit of work, but please rearrange your history so that it fits with this game.

If you'd still like to be a descendant of a legendary swordsman, I have some names for you that fit in the world of Awakening.
Spoiler:

Lon'qu- A myrmidon originally from Chon'sin, a small country in Valm, from which a number of Myrmidons and Swordmasters hail from.

Say'ri- A myrmidon/swordmaster also from Chon'sin, she was the dynast (Or ruler) of Chon'sin after the Dark Dragon War.

Moving on, I cannot allow you to have either the Wo Dao or the Balmunng blades from the get-go. I realize your explanation for both, but we are still in the beginning stages of the game, and those are end of the game weapons. However, I have no qualms with eventually obtaining either one. I am actually aiming for everyone to have a unique weapon by the end of the game, so I'm sure we can work something out.

Also, please pay attention to proper grammar. There are several poor spots as far as sentence structure and grammar go, so please be careful of that.

Alright, I'm done. Don't get the worng idea though, I do want you in this RP. I just need a better quality character. Thanks!
Old August 24th, 2013 (06:12 AM). Edited August 24th, 2013 by Shadowhawkfrost.

Alright. I will change it. thanks for the tips though. I greatly appreciate it!
Edit: I did think about changing the Wo Dao and the balmung down to one weapon, killing edge.
Also yes I will change the history and personallity.I might take while. I loved the feedback though.

http://miscchat.proboards.com/
http://promodder.webs.com/
Old August 24th, 2013 (08:02 AM).

Okay, most of the logistics of your background are solid. However, grammar is still a big issue. I hate to be an English teacher, but I'll give you examples:

Quote:
Though Shadow seeks the shepherds so he could see what power they had.
This is a dependent/subordinate clause. It cannot stand on its own. If you removed the "though" then it would be a viable sentence.

Quote:
Shadow hails from Chon'sin in the Valm Continent, he is a cold and dark mercenary.
You linked two simple sentences with just a comma, which isn't strong enough to keep them together. You either need a semicolon, or a comma and conjunction. "Shadow hails from Chon'sin in the Valm Continent, and is a cold, dark mercenary." See how much better that sounds?

Also, there are just some generally awkward sentences throughout. Again, this isn't to make you feel bad or insult you, I'm just trying to help you write a quality SU.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)