Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old June 20th, 2013 (09:28 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Personally, I think we should all just be at about the same time, so that there's no confusion.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 20th, 2013 (01:10 PM).
Dansparce
Is gonna get you, Kirby

@WolfOfEve: I agree, it'll be confusing if one character's at dawn, another's at dusk while a third's at midday.

@Everyone: I'm about to leave, and won't be back for a few days... I'll post again when i return.

"The world looks very different, when you’re pushing yourself every second you’ve got."
- Monty Oum
Old June 21st, 2013 (08:19 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

C'mon everyone, get to posting! We don't want FIRE EMBLEM to die!

Yosh! Yosh! Yosh!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 21st, 2013 (09:55 AM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
I can't post until jov reacts. Sonatina's reply is also the only thing keeping me from interacting with Jin...

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old June 21st, 2013 (05:48 PM).
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Nature: Quiet
Hello everyone! I'm back early, and I'm rather sad to see that no one has posted in the IC Thread. I understand that people have other conflicts, so ,to get things moving, does anyone mind if I post Chapter One Sometime tomorrow?
Old June 21st, 2013 (06:18 PM).
Chalifoux
:: Lives In SHADES of COOL ::
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
As I've said before, I'm having trouble coming up with anything for a post, so, yes, I'm actually in favor of us moving towards Chapter 1... That might increase activity ICly, I think.

Chalifoux
Lives In Shades Of Cool
:: can't get thru his world ::

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old June 22nd, 2013 (06:58 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote originally posted by YellowGardevoir:
Hello everyone! I'm back early, and I'm rather sad to see that no one has posted in the IC Thread. I understand that people have other conflicts, so ,to get things moving, does anyone mind if I post Chapter One Sometime tomorrow?
I don't want to see this RP die, not with this theme! I'd prefer we stay at zero for the characters to meet, but people aren't posting ;3;

Quote originally posted by EliteBeats:
As I've said before, I'm having trouble coming up with anything for a post, so, yes, I'm actually in favor of us moving towards Chapter 1... That might increase activity ICly, I think.
NUUUU, THEENK UF TEH INTERACSHUNS

Old June 22nd, 2013 (11:20 AM).
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Quote originally posted by WolfOfEve:
I don't want to see this RP die, not with this theme! I'd prefer we stay at zero for the characters to meet, but people aren't posting ;3;

NUUUU, THEENK UF TEH INTERACSHUNS
Well, I was the last to post, so I'm open for any interactions, but I can't post twice in a row. Maybe someone can come interrupt Nokam's workout?
Old June 22nd, 2013 (05:49 PM).
Dansparce
Is gonna get you, Kirby

Hello everyone, I have returned. I see that we're currently at a bit of a standstill in IC posts, so how about I get the post train rolling again.

All aboard!

"The world looks very different, when you’re pushing yourself every second you’ve got."
- Monty Oum
Old June 22nd, 2013 (06:01 PM).
Chalifoux
:: Lives In SHADES of COOL ::
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
*sigh* I cannot think of anything to post about, nor about a way in which I can approach someone else and interact.

I'm very sorry, Garde. I think I'll have to resign since I don't want to be pulling anyone back :[

Chalifoux
Lives In Shades Of Cool
:: can't get thru his world ::

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old June 22nd, 2013 (08:54 PM).
Dansparce
Is gonna get you, Kirby

Ok everyone, the posting drought has officially ended. I've also opened up for some interaction, so for those without anything to do, get to it.

- Monty Oum
Old June 22nd, 2013 (10:53 PM).
pokeman10000
Leftie

Nature: Serious
Since Dunsparce has posted, if noone else can interact with her I could? Since I've already done a few posts I just wanted to make sure tat everyone gets to post a bunch of times.
Old June 22nd, 2013 (11:13 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Yeah, well I would really like to post something, but it's really frustrating when a character interacts with you and completely disappears when it's their turn to post again... Haven't been able to post for days now...

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old June 23rd, 2013 (03:35 AM).
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

I'll interact with Dansparce, I guess. And I'll message jov.
Old June 23rd, 2013 (07:00 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

I'd posted in response to Dansparce, though that doesn't mean no one else can get involved.

Old June 23rd, 2013 (02:13 PM).
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Colony:
Yeah, well I would really like to post something, but it's really frustrating when a character interacts with you and completely disappears when it's their turn to post again... Haven't been able to post for days now...
Very sorry Colony. I did say I was free to bunny from the 17-21 as I had exams then, but sorry for any inconvenience, I will post it today.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old June 23rd, 2013 (03:04 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

@jov: ah, I didn't see that you were away. my bad, I really hate coming off like a jerk, and I would have never said that if I had seen that about your bwing away.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Old June 23rd, 2013 (03:55 PM). Edited June 24th, 2013 by Dansparce.
Dansparce
Is gonna get you, Kirby

And I've posted yet again, although i'm not sure if what I've done counts as bunnying or not...

- Monty Oum
Old June 24th, 2013 (02:55 AM).
jov0006

Finally managed to fit in a post while providing a little clue to her speech defect.

Old June 24th, 2013 (09:13 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote originally posted by Dansparce:
And I've posted yet again, although i'm not sure if what I've done counts s bunnying or not...
I think it would (a proper post would have ended in the match being thrown, leaving an opportunity to dodge or deflect), but I'm not complaining. It actually gave me more reason to post, as well as fuel the humor.

Wolfy Approves!

Old June 24th, 2013 (02:59 PM).
Dansparce
Is gonna get you, Kirby

Well, that chase ended quickly. Those gears are plain awesome Wolf, I can't wait to see what else they can do.

@Yellow: Would you mind keeping Tarin as a prisoner? Because if what I think will happen in chapter one is correct, I'd like for her to have a reason to be there.

- Monty Oum
Old June 24th, 2013 (07:04 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

To be fair, I didn't come up with the gears. It comes from Busou Renkin (Literally: Arms Alchemy), as does the appearance. I changed the character, personality, etc. and gave a plausible reason for these gears to work the way they do.

I do, however, want to push the limits of creativity when coming up for uses with these gears, and there are many.

Old June 25th, 2013 (09:05 PM).
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Before I post a long application for my character, just for safety's sake, people are still allowed to join, yes?

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Old June 25th, 2013 (09:24 PM).
jov0006

Nooe, sorry Mr. Wright, we even started our Ic.

Old June 25th, 2013 (09:41 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

I would say wait for Garde's reply. He is is the GM, but as far as I can tell all of the slots have been filled, but I'm not quite sure if EliteBeat dropped out or not. If he did, that would mean a slot opened up and you would be able to make an SU for the rp. Jov, just because the rp started doesn't mean he can't join, and besides it is Gardevoir's decision anyway.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links