The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 1st, 2013, 01:45 AM
AmourPearlShipper
If we're feeling thirsty, it's vodka for all!

Yes, but it's so annoying to get.

Regigigigigigigigigigigigigigigas is level 1 which means you need False Swipe to get it. Regigigigigigigigigigigigigigigas has a catch rate of 3, which means you'll need a lot of Ultra/Dusk Balls to catch it. To get Regigigigigigigigigigigigigigigas you need to have Regirock, Regice and Registeel, which can only be obtained by trading or capturing them in some areas that you can only access through an event.

This is why many people don't even bother capturing Regigigigigigigigigigigigigigigas. And it's my least favorite Pokemon, tbh. What it is supposed to be?
"Billy Mays here with a limited time offer; our brand new product for the RU tier. Combining the incredible defensive capabilities of the Steel-type and Eviolite, Metang will make a splash hit for all those watching at home. For just the cost of one teamslot, you can get your own Metang today, as well a beautiful Eviolite stone that can be used as a gift, or a Cell Battery to make sure your Metang doesn't run out of juice! But that's not all! Call now and we will add an extra Stealth Rock to your order! This decorative piece is perfect for filling your Stealth Rock needs! Use it wisely though, because setting up Stealth Rock turns Metang from nearly worthless to completely worthless for the rest of the match. Thankfully, Metang comes with a built-in self-destruct button that allows it to make the most of its short battery life. Get yours today for not three teamslots, not even two--call now and get our limited edition Metang at the price of only a single teamslot! You will not get this offer anywhere else, or you get your money back guaranteed! Results may vary.

<TLCNU> Escavalier literally is 2HKOed by Stoutland Fire Fang, Metang was undoubtedly the much better choice."
SuperSkarmory | Serebii
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:49 AM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Slow Start makes Regigigas completely worthless, even with its humongous stats, So I didn't even bother to catch it. If I ever go for a complete Pokedex, Regigigas will always be near or at the bottom of the list.
Old August 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I actually don't remember if I caught that Pokemon or not.. been a while.. But if my memory serves me correctly, I did catch him. I used a Master Ball from that I transferred from my Gen III game tho xD
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:01 PM
Pingouin7
¬‿¬
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
Slow Start makes Regigigas completely worthless, even with its humongous stats, So I didn't even bother to catch it. If I ever go for a complete Pokedex, Regigigas will always be near or at the bottom of the list.
According to Bulbapedia, using Worry Seed, Gastro Acid or Skill Swap on Regigigas will immediately return its stats to full power on the first turn.
So if you do Double battles, you could probably send in Regigigas + a Pokémon eith Worry Seed/Gastro Acid (Skill Swap will apply the effects of Slow Start to the Skill Swapper), remove Slow Start on the first turn (Regigias will probably be slower), allowing you to use its full potential on the first turn.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:49 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

I never bothered to catch it because it would be too much work and It has a sucky ability :[
Old November 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM
The Ash-Ketchum
Ash-Ketchum

Nature: Brave
Failed cause I play with an Emulator named no$gba and cant get the other regis from my emerald ruby or the sapphire.but its in snowpoint city I know that.And I do not let the legendary pokemons ROT YOU FOOL.Plying in an emulator sure is not that fun nothing to do about the GTS, pokemon center bottom and top floor and most of all its slow and does not support all games I did not even played pokemon black and white forget about X and Y.Living in a box.

Last edited by The Ash-Ketchum; November 17th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Brave
Please do not revive threads over one month old. Thanks! :)

Sponsored Links