The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Advertise here

Old June 1st, 2013, 03:04 PM
LonelyBarstool
Master Bird-Feeder

Advertise here
Basically as the title states. I'm curious to know if people preffered the battle subway in black and white or the battle frontier that previous generations had. Or if you thought they were completely the same. I myself liked the battle frontier better.
Old June 1st, 2013, 04:01 PM
PokemonTrainerC.White
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Calm
Battle Subway, definitely. Who doesn't love trains? WOOT.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 07:25 AM
Crystal Noel
RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter

Nature: Quirky
Battle Frontier.
There are multiple facilities each with their own set of rules.
The Battle Subway only has the setting of the Battle Towers of previous generations.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Zekrom1066
Master of Ideals

Nature: Naughty
Battle Subway, it has a more interesting theme. It can be regarded as a more improved version of the Battle Park in DP
AND YES I LOVE TRAINS!!!

For the Battle Frontier, its good as it has 5 different facilities but it still retains the boring Trainer Theme from DPPt...

Naughty Nature Zekrom with 422 Attack stat and 252 Attack EVs traded from Pokemon White Version FTW!!!
Old June 4th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
I never really liked the Battle Subway, as it didn't seem all that different from the Battle Tower of earlier games. The Battle Frontier included not only the Battle Tower itself, but many other facilities that added even more interesting twists to your standard battles (ex: using rented Pokemon in the Battle Facility, only a single Pokemon can be used in the Battle Hall, your Pokemon battle on their own in the Battle Palace, etc.). All of these variations that the Battle Frontier added were a lot more interesting to me than your more standard Battle Subway challenges, so I much prefer the Frontier.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: BUG // ROCK
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Dangelitus

Nature: Modest
Mmmmmm.... I'm thinking... It is possible choose two of them?

I think each one have their pros and cons; so, analize by points.

1. Time of game play: In the case of battle frontier there are many things to do, because the number of the factories, with their own theme; meanwhile the battle subway has a more limited options. Point for battle frontier.

2. Recognicion. In the battle frontier once you beat one time at the leader of a factory, you obtain a silver medal, but if you beat for second time you obtain a gold medal in your card, but in the battle subway there aren't this. Point for battle frontier

3. Surprise factor. In the battle frontier you have a better idea of what you will face, but in the battle subway the randoms are more exciting, because you choose your 3 ideal pokemon to see if they are more equilibrate. Point for battle subway.

4. Competitive training. Although the battle frontier its good, i guess the battle subway its a better way to have and idea of the competitive pokemon game, because the difficult increase in each encounter, and are very easy. Point for battle subway

Conclusion: I like both of them in the same proportion, so i want to see this two implements together, but if i must choose one, i go with the battle frontier, because i like the medals XD

Sponsored Links

Advertise here