The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 25th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Time to update!

-Defeated Rival Sosuke
-Obtained HM01 Cut (which for some unknown reason is a Grass-type move)
-Found a mysterious trainer in the Ilex Forest apparently doing something unmentionable with an Ivysaur, and was bribed with TM86 Grass Knot to not tell anyone
-Managed to get through the rest of Ilex Forest with no random encounters
-Found the mystery trainer from Mr. Pokémon's house blocking the path to Route 34
NB: The time has come to reveal the identity of the mystery trainer. The mystery trainer is... Cynthia, the Sinnoh Region Champion!
-Received an Odd Keystone from Cynthia
-Caught a Ditto for breeding purposes
-Registered Lyra in the PG
-Gave the Day Care Lady Espeon and Ditto
-Registered the Day Care Man & Day Care Lady in the PG
-Arrived in Goldenrod City
-Received Nejibana/Piplup (F, Lv.20) from a weird guy in the Pokemon Centre
-Saved progress for now
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old June 25th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Sylvie18
Stray Cat

Nature: Quiet
Sounds fun, been really bored lately so i'll give it a shot

Username: Sylvie18
Chosen Trainer Type: Lass
Challenge Type: Ultimate
Game(s): Fire red, Heart gold, Emerald, Platinum, Black 2
Optional Rules Chosen: EEEW Bugs!, AWW Babies!

Edit: so heres my start, didnt get as much done as id liked, but gotta work to eat i guess Dx

- Started the Fire Red and was given Orion the serious Bulbasaur
- Was challenged to battle by my life long rival, Yuzuru. The cocky boy thought he could win just because he picked a type advantage. It was a close battle, but Orion and i sure showed him thing or two
- On the way to the next town a guy gave me a free potion! How kind of him, maybe i'll check out the store he works at..
- Orion grew to lvl 7 and learnt leech seed
- reached Viridian and stopped off at the pokecentre before checking out the pokemart the man from earlier worked at...ended up getting roped into running an errend for the proffessor but i guess its more training for my cute baby bulbasaur so i cant complain
- Recieved pokedex, some pokeballs, and a town map
- caught Asbel the gentle pidgey
- Asbel grew to lvl 5 and learnt sand attack
- Caught Meredith the sassy rattata
- Saved and had to go to work
current team:

Orion (Bulbasaur) lvl 9
Asbel (Pidgey) lvl 5
Meredith (Rattata)lvl 4

- Game of Life Challenge 1/8
Challenges completed:

None.

Last edited by Sylvie18; June 26th, 2013 at 04:43 AM.
Old June 26th, 2013, 02:06 PM
zombie101
Woah

Nature: Relaxed
\

I can't sudden busyness

Last edited by zombie101; June 26th, 2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Sylvie18
Stray Cat

Update number 2!

Spoiler:
- Started up the game and headed out to train on route 22 for a bit

- Orion grew to lvl 10 and learned vine whip
- Asbel grew to lvl 9 and learned gust
- Meredith grew to lvl 7 and learned quick attack

- Met Rival Yuzuru there and cleaned the floor with him in battle..when will he learn?

- An overly helpful old man in Viridian forced me to let him show me how to catch a pokemon..was he blind?

- entered viridian forest..ewww~ its just crawling with bugs! Unless i come across a pikachu im getting out of here asap!

- Asbel grew to lvl 13 and learned quick attack..i suppose his type advantage is the only good thing about this buggy forest

- Found a pikachu! ...but it escaped every one of my pokeballs..
- after healing and going shopping, what luck, another pikachu! it wont escape this time...
- Caught Reika the docile pikachu
- Trained Reika up to lvl 10, she learned tail whip and thunder wave

- Arrived in pewter city and went to take on brock right away, Orion swept through that gym like a hurricane and we obtained our first badge

- Orion jumped from lvl 12 to lvl 15 and learnt poison powder
- recieved running shoes
- Reika grew to lvl 11 and learnt quick attack
- Caught Nova the lonely jigglypuff
- trained everyone to lvl 15 just inside of mt.moon

- Heard rumours about suspicious men in caves from an equally suspicious looking bug trainer. well as long as they leave my babies alone it has nothing to do with me...

- Orion reached lvl 16..and the battle to keep him as a baby begins...

- some guy attacked me out of the blue while i was exploring, announced himself to be a member of some 'team rocket' ..but he must have been a grunt or something since he was really really weak. seems like those rumours were nothing to be worried about

- Orion hit lvl 20 and learnt razor leaf!

- ran into a couple more rocket grunts, they were great training experience. apparently they're pulling a big job, if they get in my way i'll have to eliminate them.

- Picked up some sort of fossil after defeating some more grunts and some random nerd.. was everyone really after this? i doubt some ancient pokemon will be cute enough to be apart of my team...maybe i'll just donate it to the museum.

- trained a little on route 4 before heading towards this bridge full of trainers, only to be intercepted by yuzuru, not that i minded, we could use the extra exp before we defeated misty anyway: it was a pretty easy battle, he only managed to take out Nova because she soldiered on through two rounds with her new rollout move, Meredith and Reika wiped up the leftovers, even after losing to me for the 3rd time, Yuzuru was acting all high and mighty, but he did throw a gift at my feet, some sort of 'fame checker' whatever that is, i wasnt really one for idle gossip like he believed, but it was probably the only way he knew how to bow down to my greatness.

- after resting up, started to head along the bridge on route 24 again, there were 5 trainers along it, like some sort of challenge, though they were pushovers, even yuzuru is tougher than these guys. Though it all made sense when i finally reached the end, it was all some ploy by team rocket to recruit more to their cause. Guessing the 5 on the bridge were grunts in disguise, if thats the lvl of this team, then theres no way i'm interested, but, Apparentlly team rocket grunts were never taught how to take no for an answer..so i had no choice but to beat him up too

- saved for now

Current team:
Spoiler:

Orion the serious bulbasaur
Male, lvl 20
Razor leaf - poison powder - leech seed - vine whip

Asbel the gentle pidgey
Male, lvl 19
tackle - sand attack - gust - quick attack

Meredith the sassy rattata
Female, lvl 20
tackle - focus energy - quick attack - hyper fang

Reika the docile pikachu
Female, lvl 17
Thundershock - quick attack - mega punch - thunderwave

Nova the lonely jigglypuff
Female, lvl 20
Sing - rollout - pound - disable

Challenges completed:

None.
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:53 PM
ChiKouu
Froslass Trainer

Username: Chikouu
Chosen Trainer Type: Rival
Game(s): Blue/Crystal/Ruby/Platinum/White
Optional Rules Chosen: Typing Talk! - Only one of each type in you party

I'm planning to go offline whole of July, so I won't update that month but I will have at least one update posted before then.

EDIT! (June 30)
Posting my update here to avoid double-posting

Current position: Lavender Town
Badges: 3

Current party:

Sherlock the Wartortle (lvl 32)
Tackle, Bite, Bubble, Water Gun

Sam the Pidgeotto (lvl 29)
Gust, Sand-Attack, Quick Attack, Whirlwind

Lestrade the Sandslash (lvl 26)
Scratch, Sand-Attack, Slash, Cut

Sai the Kadabra (lvl 29)
Psybeam, Confusion, Disable, Flash

Next update will be August the First. (Think that's how you say it)

Last edited by ChiKouu; June 30th, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old June 30th, 2013, 03:01 PM
The_epic_Sammy

Username:The_epic_Sammy
Chosen Trainer Type:Rival
Challenge Type: Single/Ultimate
Game(s):Leaf green, Silver, Ruby, Diamond, White
Optional Rules Chosen:Friends 4 life
Old July 1st, 2013, 07:24 AM
Pokemagician

I apologize for my absence! Will get all new participants signed up and goo luck to you all! I will now begin my Ruby version run in my Ultimate Challenge and the first update will be coming soon!

Old July 1st, 2013, 01:46 PM
Sylvie18
Stray Cat

So here's my 3rd update!. I intend to have an update every monday if i can help it. ..guess that makes me sound like i have a lot of time on my hands.. ah well you make your own time!

Any who! without further ado...

Spoiler:
- took on the trainers loitering around route 25

- Reika hit lvl 20 and learnt slam

- defeated all the trainers and arrived at bills, baby pokemon seem to have relatively low defence in comparison to some of the trainers here. They actually managed to do some damage, we'll just have to train harder to cover for this!
- There was no sign of bill, but there was this suspicious looking clefairy..boy was i surprised when it started talking. Turns out the pokemaniac accidentally fused himself with a pokemon...thats actually amazing to think about..why one earth would anyone want to go back to being human after that?
- Decided i had to help the guy out and activate this 'cell seperator' on his pc, i was pretty scared i'd press the wrong buttons but, somehow it all worked out, he gave me a ticket to some luxury cruise liner in return. considering he was a pokemaniac i was hoping to see his collection or get a pokemon but beggars can't be choosers. Wonder if the food is free..

- It was about time to take on the gym. Orion and Reika would be my key battlers for this one
- breezed through the apprentices and misty's staryu with just Reika, but starmie turned out to pose a bit of a challenge, nearly 1-hitting Reika with water pulse, she did manage to paralyse it though, so it was time for Orion to step in
- Orion cleaned up nicely and we earnt our second badge
- with cascade badge in hand, my party and i decided to move on towards the next gym, however the way was blocked. i remembered hearing about a house that had been broken into by team rocket though...

- broke into the house that had been previously robbed so i could exit the city through their back garden. Surprisingly, the people inside didnt seem to mind the intrusion, infact they were quite civil, and told me that they had their dig TM stolen
- The police cant have been looking too hard for the thief, because i found him just outside in the garden. Still the guy himself must have been an idiot for staying there in the first place, after being caught he tried to battle his way out, but Orion and Reika easily overpowered him. Seriously were all grunts this weak? He ended up giving me the TM he stole and escaping though, i did try to return the stolen item but the original owner just told me to keep it. What a funny man..

- Caught Kali the naughty meowth just outside of cerulean
- with some difficulty, trained Kali to lvl 20, she learnt pay day

- turns out the road out of ceruleon was closed..but i think the guard was just thirsty and being a scrooge about it, either way we had to go through the underground tunnel to vermilleon instead.
- some lady was giving away vs seekers at the pokecentre, i'll be sure to make use of this for training
- recieved a coupon for a free bike from a nice, pokemon obsessed gentleman
- was starting to feel under-leveled, considering my team were just babies so decided to train on the surrounding routes to get everyone up to lvl 25

- Taught Kali dig in preparation for the gym battle
- taught Nova water pulse to allow greater strategy in battle
- got bored of grinding when most of my team reached lvl 25, but we did find the diglet tunnel very handy for training Orion to lvl 29.

- took advantage of the ticket bill gave me and explored the boat, turns out the food was free afterall, so i made sure to sneak extras from the kitchen
- battled our way through bored trainers on board, it was a refreshing break from wild diglet
- Yuzuru showed up, apparently he;d gotten the ships captain to teach his pokemon the move cut. sounds like a plan, no way was i going to lose to him. Besides all these small trees were growing in awfully inconveniant places..such as infront of the gym..
- Typically, Yuzuru challenged us to a battle. I was eager to beat him again, not wanting to give him any more of a reason to be a jerk.
- We took him down easily, without losing a single member of our team. Despite this he continued to act like a jerk. Guess some people will never change

- Taught Meredith Cut

- The boat set sail just as i got off. Well i guess that was sort of lucky, but at the same time..i just missed out on a free trip!
- Healed up and decided to take on the gym. I expected this one to be more of a challenge than the last two, and would probably end up relying heavily on Kali's dig, but i trusted it would all work out
- Kali easily took out his first two pokemon, and dropped his raichu down to half hp before raichu got lucky with a critical hit on shockwave, KO'ing her. So i had Reika finish up with a mega punch. It felt a little like the animation, but only the match-up. the battle was nowhere near as epic.
- recieved the thunderbadge

- i was informed by an aide that there was another aide back on route 2 with a package for me...why did he come out here to tell me that? why didnt he just...bring the package with him? it would have saved everyone a lot of trouble.
- healed up and headed through the diglett cave

- saved for now

Number of badges : 3

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Orion the serious Bulbasaur
Male lvl 30
Razor leaf - Poison powder - leech seed - vine whip

Asbel the gentle Pidgey
Male lvl 25
Wing attack -sand attack - gust - quick attack

Meredith the sassy Rattata
Female lvl 25
Cut - focus energy -quick attack - hyper fang

Reika the docile Pikachu
Female lvl 25
Thundershock - quick attack - mega punch - slam

Nova the lonely jigglypuff
Female lvl 29
Sing - rest - pound - water pulse

Kali the naughty Meowth
female lvl 27
Faint attack - dig - bite -pay day

Challenges completed:

None.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:58 AM
TheFifthAlice

Nature: Mild
Okay so update I actually started playing Platinum. So far I have recently gotten Pokeballs and I'm in like that second town; my team is Piplup, Bidoof, Shinx, and Starly. I'll post more on their attacks and levels at some other time.

I love Kecleon.

Currently doing an Ultimate Trainer Type Challenge as a lass.
Generations to go before challenge is completed: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, White
Old July 3rd, 2013, 07:22 AM
MrBunny9612
Pokemon Trainer

I want to try this!!!!

Username: MrBunny9612
Chosen Trainer Type: Evil Team
Challenge Type: Single
Game(s): White
Optional Rules Chosen: Stupid Weakling! and Toxic Intentions

Username: NitroCreeper (my brother because he doesn't have a account and he is kick off the internet)
Chosen Trainer Type: Blackbelt
Challenge Type: Single
Game(s): Black
Optional Rules Chosen: Fighters are Winners

Last edited by MrBunny9612; July 3rd, 2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:04 AM
MrBunny9612
Pokemon Trainer

First Update:
got a snivy called it Poop
lv.7

the Professor caught a shiny Patrat<----- Worst Encounter ever!!!!!

next Patrat I found wasn't shiny so I called it Not Shiny
lv.2

I hate my game already.

NitroCreep (a.k.a my brother) still hasn't started yet, I hope he doesn't get a shiny!!!!!
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Lunacrest
has ninja'd: 2600

Nature: Hasty
Username: Lunacrest
Chosen Trainer Type: Rival
Game(s): LeafGreen, Soul Silver, Sapphire, Platinum, Black 2,
Optional Rules Chosen: None.
(Sidenote: I will be doing Randomizers for all of them.)

Update!

• Began adventure, playing as female character named Leanne.
  • Out of the three starters, I had chosen Vibrava, since that's a stage of Trapinch.
  • Battled Red (my rival) and beat him.
  • Did the Oak's Parcel Sidequest.
  • Caught a Lv. 4 Snorlax
  • Trained both Murica (Snorlax) and Dragoness (Vibrava) to Level 11 before entering Viridian Forest.
  • Cleared Viridian Forest and trained until level 12.
  • Beat Brock.
  • Caught a Sneasel at Level 5 at Route 3.
  • Trained Sneasel until Level 15.
  • Cleared Mt. Moon.
  • Entered Cerulean City and beat Rival Battle #3.
  • Beat the Nugget Bridge.
  • Visited Bill.
  • Went back to Cerulean and Trained until level 20.
  • Beat Misty.
  • Trained until Level 21 at Vermilion.
  • Entered Diglett's Cave, and caught a Swablu.
  • Saved near the Pokémon Center in Viridian City.

Current Team
Cloud 9
Jack Frost
Dragoness
Murica

The Gender Discrimination Challenge
Game: Pokémon Moemon Emerald

The Trainer Type Challenge!
Trainer Type: Rival
Game: Pokémon Leaf Green Randomizer

Last edited by Lunacrest; July 9th, 2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: just for clarity.
Old July 13th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Pokemagician

Again I apologize for my absence, I was away on a school adventure holiday in France for the past week and a bit, but I am now back and will begin entering new entrants and updating this thread again! As always, enjoy and good luck to all!

Old July 13th, 2013, 12:42 AM
pokeuser7878

I'd love to take part but im not sure if i can cos im already taking part in a challenge and im not sure if i can particapate in more than 1 challenge

Just in case i can

Username: Pokeuser7878
Chosen Trainer Type: Youngster
Game(s): FR/HG/E/P/W1 and if im not done by the time x and y comes out, ill probably do one of them if you update the list
Optional Rules Chosen: NONE, COS IM SPECIAL

Im gonna get started straight away with Fire Red and ill finish with White

3/16 badges

Trainer Type Ultimate Challenge

Fire Red 8/8
Heart Gold 0/0
Emerald 8/8
Pearl 0/0
Black 8/8

Last edited by pokeuser7878; July 13th, 2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Pokemagician

pokeuser7878, will get you signed up, as you can do as many challenges as you like! Hope you enjoy it and good luck!

Old July 13th, 2013, 01:49 AM
pokeuser7878

Update 1: 1/8 badges

Team

Bulbasaur(un) lvl13
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

Pidgey(deux) lvl10
Tackle
Sand Attack
Gust
-

Mankey(Trois) lvl10
Scratch
Leer
Low Kick
-

Bulbasaur swept through brock like he was nothing

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 2 (2/8 badges)

Team

Ivysaur (Un) Lvl19
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

Pidgeotto(deux) lvl18
Tackle
Sand Attack
Gust
Quick Attack

Mankey(Trois) lvl17
Mega Kick
Leer
Rock Tomb
Karate Chop

Magikarp(Quatre)8
Splash

Yet again Ivysaur Swept Misty
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 3 (3/8)
Ivysaur (Un) Lvl25
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

Pidgeotto(deux) lvl23
Gust
Secret Power
Tackle
Quick Attack

Mankey(Trois) lvl25
Mega Kick
Dig
Rock Tomb
Karate Chop

Magikarp(Quatre) Lvl16
Splash

In this gym battle Mankey got some love and Ivysaur doing more good work

Update 4 (4/8 Badges)

I Got Rid of Magikarp cos of how bad it was

Ivysaur (Un) Lvl30
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

Pidgeotto(deux) lvl34
Gust
Secret Power
Tackle
Quick Attack

Primeape(Trois) lvl29
Aeriel Ace
Dig
Rock Slide
Karate Chop

Nidoking(No Name) Lvl27
Shock Wave
Thrash
Water Pulse
Double Kick

Pidgeotto swept through Erika and i have finally got, not 1, but 2 final evolutions so im quite happy with this next update

____________________________________________________________________________________

Update 5 (5/8 Badges)

Ive done alot of work before i beat koga, cos i went to silph co before i beat koga just for that extra training. My team so far:

Venusaur (Un) Lvl40
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

Pidgeot(deux) lvl39
Gust
Secret Power
Steel Wing
Quick Attack

Primeape(Trois) lvl39
Aeriel Ace
Dig
Rock Slide
Cross Chop

Nidoking(No Name) Lvl43
Shock Wave
Thrash
Surf
Megahorn

Proof of my badges

Update 6 (6/8 Badges)

Nidoking Swept Sabrina with megahorn except for venomoth which thunderbolt was used

Team

Venusaur (Un) Lvl40
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

Pidgeot(deux) lvl41
Gust
Secret Power
Steel Wing
Quick Attack

Primeape(Trois) lvl40
Aeriel Ace
Dig
Rock Slide
Cross Chop

Nidoking(No Name) Lvl46
ThunderBolt
Thrash
Surf
Megahorn

Update 7 (7/8 Badges)

Venusaur (Un) Lvl45
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

Pidgeot(deux) lvl46
Gust
Secret Power
Steel Wing
Quick Attack

Primeape(Trois) lvl44
Aeriel Ace
Dig
Rock Slide
Cross Chop

Nidoking(No Name) Lvl47
ThunderBolt
Thrash
Surf
Megahorn

Update 8: Final Update For Kanto

I have beaten the Elite Four, i have spoken to PokeMagician about getting evidence of me beating the league, but he said it wasnt compulsory as i cant access the levels of my pokemon. Even though if someone still wants to see it, i got a Screeny of me entering the Hall Of Fame and The Time i beat the game in.

3/16 badges

Fire Red 8/8
Heart Gold 0/0
Emerald 8/8
Pearl 0/0
Black 8/8

Last edited by pokeuser7878; July 16th, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old July 16th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Pokemagician

Hope everyone is enjoying the challenge and doing well! I currently haven't got round to Ruby as I started it and my save file reset for some reason after a few saves, but will be back, up and running soon! Fire away pokeuser7878!

Old July 24th, 2013, 03:48 AM
pokeuser7878

Emerald 1/8 badges

Team:
Marshtomp lvl17
-Water Gun
-Tackle
-Mud Shot
-Growl

Shroomish lvl12
-Absorb
-Tackle
-Stun Spore
-Leech Seed

Taillow
-Wing Attack
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Quick Attack

3/16 badges

Fire Red 8/8
Heart Gold 0/0
Emerald 8/8
Pearl 0/0
Black 8/8
Old July 24th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Username: dragonomega
Challenge Type: Single/Ultimate
Game(s): Leaf Green
Optional Rules Chosen: No bugs

Sounds like fun! <:

Update #1 (1/8)
Spoiler:
- Chose Charmander as my starter
- Defeated GEKI
- Caught Pidgey, kept Charmander as a HM Slave
- Hacked in an Oddish in Viridian Forest
- Defeated GEKI
- Defeated Brock
- Pidgey evolved
- Caught a Clefairy

Team ultra cute (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Spoiler:

Rodney the Pidgeotto
Level 18
- Tackle
- Gust
- Sand Attack
- Quick Attack

Bessy the Oddish
Level 17
- Absorb
- Sweet Scene
- Poison Powder
- Stun Spore

uwu the Clefairy
Level 10
- Pound
- Growl
- Sing
- Encore

charmander the charmander
Level 6
- Scratch
- Growl
- ? ? ? ?
- ? ? ? ?

Update #2 3/8
Spoiler:
- Rid Mt. Moon of TR
- Defeated Misty
- Oddish evolved
- Defeated GEKI
- Did the S.S Anne event
- Defeated Surge
- Caught a Ponyta [hacked in]
- Defeated TR in the Game Corner
- Defeated Giovanni
- Defeated GEKI
- Caught a Cubone
- Cubone evolved
- Pidgeotto evolved
- Rid Pokemon Tower of TR

Spoiler:

Rodney the Pidgeot
Level 36
- Wing Attack
- Facade
- Aerial Ace
- Quick Attack

Bessy the Gloom
Level 34
- Absorb
- Acid
- Poison Powder
- Secret Power

uwu the Clefairy
Level 35
- Ice Beam
- Mega Punch
- Shock Wave
- Brick Break

Roger the Ponyta
Level 34
- Ember
- Return
- Tail Whip
- Stomp

Bonetillda the Marowak
Level 31
- Bonemerang
- Headbutt
- Focus Energy
- Rock Slide

charmander the charmander
Level 6
- Scratch
- Growl
- ? ? ? ?
- ? ? ? ?

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Last edited by Naya Rivera; July 25th, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Pokemagician

Every single person is now signed up for this challenge who has signed up! Hope everyone is enjoying the challenge! As for my progress, I have been a bit busy, so still need to start Ruby!

Old July 25th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Update #3 (5/8)
Spoiler:
- Caught a Horsea
- Horsea evolved
- Evolved Gloom into Vileplume
- Ponyta evolved
- Defeated GEKI
- Rid Silph of TR
- Evolved Clefairy
- Defeated Giovanni
- Defeated Koga

Spoiler:

Rodney the Pidgeot
Level 45
- Wing Attack
- Facade
- Aerial Ace
- Quick Attack

Bessy the Vileplume
Level 45
- Giga Drain
- Acid
- Petal Dance
- Secret Power

uwu the Clefable
Level 48
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

Roger the Rapidash
Level 45
- Ember
- Return
- Tail Whip
- Stomp

Bonetillda the Marowak
Level 45
- Bonemerang
- Strength
- Brick Break
- Rock Slide

Lemon the Seadra
Level 46
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Secret Power
- Twister

I have no money anymore thanks to all of this TM buying :( Curse the Lass trainer class for having Pokemon with terrible movepools!

Also don't even ask about my nicknames okay

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Last edited by Naya Rivera; July 25th, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity

Nature: Jolly
Username: Pave Low
Chosen Trainer Type: Hiker
Game(s): Leaf Green, Silver, Emerald, Diamond, White
Optional Rules Chosen: None, I will do that on my next ultimate challenge
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

HALLELUJAH I'M DONE!!!!!

Update #4 (8/8)
Spoiler:
- Grinded for a while
- Defeated Sabrina
- Did the Dojo side-event
- Defeated Blaine
- Did the 1, 2 and 3 island event
- Defeated Giovanni
- Defeated GEKI
- Got through Victory Road
- Defeated the Elite 4
- Done!

Spoiler:

Rodney the Pidgeot
Level 59
- Wing Attack
- Facade
- Aerial Ace
- Quick Attack

Bessy the Vileplume
Level 58
- Giga Drain
- Acid
- Petal Dance
- Secret Power

uwu the Clefable
Level 61
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

Roger the Rapidash
Level 57
- Fire Blast
- Return
- Bounce
- Stomp

Bonetillda the Marowak
Level 57
- Earthquake
- Strength
- Brick Break
- Rock Slide

Lemon the Seadra
Level 59
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Secret Power
- Hydro Pump

This was actually a really fun challenge! I'll probably do it again sometime... I am going to miss my team though. :(((

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old July 25th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Pokemagician

Pave Low, you are now signed up! Good luck, this one can take some time to do, but I hope you enjoy it!
dragonomega, congratulations! You are the first ever Single Champion! I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge, if you want to do it again some time, just sign up again!

Old July 27th, 2013, 05:43 AM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
Username: AoTora
Challenge Type: Single/Ultimate Single for now
Game(s): LeafGreen randomized - so I have more chances of fiding all the pokemon on list (I cannot do hacking because my game is usually destroyed after that - if I am aloweed) - otherwise FR
Optional Rules Chosen: None for now

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links