The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games

Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Advertise here

Old September 16th, 2013, 10:00 PM
ProjectMisfit
The fear of falling apart

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
I'd love a Pokemon Snap sequel. Or maybe(If worked well on) add a Pokemon Snap feature to a future pokemon game. But I think it would be less risky just to do a sequel. Hell, I'd even like to see a Hey you pikachu sequel.
Old September 25th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Zivlok

Nature: Naughty
I have fond memories of playing Pokemon Snap on the daycare's N64 years and years ago. Everyone else wanted to play Mario 64, but not me. The thing that Snap preserved was a sense of wonder and discovery that I've always loved about the Pokemon series - sometimes if you threw stuff at one place, a new pokemon would come out or perform a surprising action - I'd love to see a next-gen gloss of paint and more Pokemon, especially the chance to get to snap pics of Rayquaza in flight.
Old September 28th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold
Yes! It would be fun to have a modernized sequel for the 3DS! The AR would be great
Old September 28th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Darkwing Ducklett
Let's get dangerous

...sort of. I have this horrible feeling that if they DID make a sequel, it'd have some godawful gimmicky gameplay mechanic, and whilst I am all for innovation, in this instance I'd rather Nintendo just stuck to the formula as closely as possible. The thought of having a Pokemon Snap game on the 3DS similar to the Dream Radar, where you take pictures of Pokemon with the 3DS camera, makes me shudder, and that is exactly the kind of thing I can see Nintendo doing. Or, alternatively, one that involves using the Wii U gamepad like an actual camera in conjunction with the TV screen. Neither sounds appealing to me, and both sound likely, so if they are at all likely, I'd prefer it if they didn't bother.

As a side note, if they were going to make a sequel, I'd rather they didn't unless they intended to include every Pokemon, as well. Not being able to obtain everything in the most recent Mystery Dungeon game and the Ranger titles was bad enough; it makes the games feel incomplete.
Old September 30th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Infinitum
I'm just a Pokémon trainer.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Infinitum Send a message via Skype™ to Infinitum
I didn't like Pokémon Snap because of it's weak gameplay fun.
The game just didn't looked right in my opinion.
Old October 1st, 2013, 08:58 AM
Meaii
The countdown begins ...

Nature: Gentle
Pokémon Snap did get ever so slightly boring after a couple of hours of gameplay ... As Infinitum correctly said, it just doesn't look 'right'.

23 days until~
Old October 1st, 2013, 11:17 AM
Shiarra
Ghost Of The Forest

Nature: Lonely
I just wish pokemon snap had a computer version since that's all i have.
Old October 30th, 2013, 11:34 AM
RecursiveAcronym

I personally have never played Pokemon Snap, but I think it'd be really cool to see a sequel or even a remake on the 3DS. The camera feature and dual screens would be cool, although I wouldn't want anything too gimmicky.
Old October 30th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Ig Pokemon Lover
The Mighty Scizor

Nature: Serious
Honestly not really i wasn't big into Pokemon snap that much. Didnt like how you ride in some vehicle just to take pics.
Old October 30th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Raikou
bolt-action thunder

Nature: Adamant
I think that a 'sequel' on the 3ds would be pretty neat. Like, you'd actually have up and move around to find the pokemon. I doubt it will ever be made, but it would be cool to play.

| tumblr | dragons | 5198-2567-3811 |
Old November 22nd, 2013, 04:32 AM
Thief
Thief of the Night

I remember seeing the guidebook for this game when I was on holiday once, when I was little. I bought it straight away and read it from cover to cover. Desperately wanted to play Pokémon Snap but still have never had the chance to. So I'd love a sequel, or at the very least a remake. Just to fulfill the wish of my younger self.

Rare Ball Trade Shop || Trade Reviews
Real Name: Nate || IGN: Laura || FC: 0920-0357-3706 || TSV: 0205
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here