The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:10 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet

Advertise here


Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Story:
The time is set some 400 years after the events of Awakening. In that time, Chrom refused to allow Robin, who he had married, to kill herself in order to kill the Fell Dragon Grima, instead opting to use the power of the Exalted Falchion to put Grima to sleep. Grima is now a distant memory, a monster in stories told to ill-behaved children. Some say that, in secret, the remnants of the Grimleal seek a way to revive Grima, but most of these tales are discounted as fairy tales.

Robin and Chrom’s descendants continue to rule over Ylisse today. While Chrom originally refused the title of Exalt out of respect to his sister, his kin have since reclaimed that title, having forgotten the original reason to forsake it. The title is currently held by Exalt Nadforth, and first in line to the throne is Prince Nokam. Ylisse remains a prosperous nation, far more so than its neighbor’s. This is partly due to the renewing of Naga’s power, and through the completed Fire Emblem making its home there. Regna-Ferox was unified into a single state due to two of its Warlords getting married. Plegia remains much as it was at the time of Chrom, though it has much less Grimleal influence in modern times. The Valmese Empire continues to rule over a large majority of the western continent, but numerous small states have peacefully broken away. The Manakete and Taguel races have been restored, though both races are still small in number.

A few months before this RP starts, The Exalt and his queen were assassinated. There was no evidence as to who committed the murder, but it left the Exaltship in the hands of Prince Nokam. Claiming that the Prince was too inexperienced with statecraft, the control of Ylisse has passed to the Council of Advisors, who is claiming stewardship until they deem Prince Nokam worthy. They entrusted him with his father’s Falchion as a gift of friendship, though it has long since lost its Exalted Falchion status. He is one of the blade’s chosen, and he has wasted no time in training with his new blade. He renewed the Shepherds, having read about Chrom’s band in a history book. They mostly serve as his militia, and also allow him to find those best suited for high-ranking positions in his army.

Unbeknownst to Nokam and his advisors, the assassination was actually organized by the remnant of the Grimleal. Their leader, Farden, has drawn close to a method to revive Grima, and decided that he should remove the king, who is a very powerful swordsman who could pose a threat to the new order he is trying to establish.

Quote:
Prologue

The sun rises on the Shepherd's camp, which is located east of Ylisstol. This is a standard day for the Shepherds, with the group socializing and training. Spend some time doing the same, the real story begins tomorrow (in game)!
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~

Last edited by Magic; January 6th, 2014 at 12:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old June 13th, 2013, 08:40 AM
pokeman10000's Avatar
pokeman10000
Leftie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Zoro's eyes snapped open, feeling light fingers near his back which clutched near his chest. The pickpocket look startled, and moved back. Though he recognised the pickpocket, one of the new Shepard recruits like himself, he instinctively kicked his feet up in the air and used the momentum to bring himself to his feet, while at the same time drew his two Katana from their scabbards, and brought them down will killer intent. But before he could land a blow, his strike was deflected and the thief sprinted away with staggering speed. He looked up in the sky. The sun was just rising.
"It's early..." he muttered to himself. He proceeded to sheath his blades and picked up his pack, making sure that nothing had been taken. Satisfied, he shouldered it and began a casual stroll through the camp. He approached the bundle of straw in the shape of a man that they were using as a target. Quick as a flash, he drew his blades and made seven short, shallow cuts in the straw, expertly targeting the vital areas. He continued to practice his swordsmanship for the next few hours, until he noticed a man had been watching him.
"How long have you been there?" he asked the man.
__________________
I am king of forgetting account details!
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old June 13th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
<< misplelled user tile... *tittlle >>
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid

MAXWELL
Health: OK
Equipment: Simple Lance
Inventory: Empty

VIVIANNE
Health: OK
Equipment: Simple Saddle



SHINJI
Health: OK
Equipment: BadAxe
Inventory: Empty

ROSHI
Health: OK
Equipment: Simple Saddle

Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

IT BEGINS


Part The First.
The Shepherd's camp.

"Niegh!" yelled the excited pegasus as it flapped across the skies. Wings moving each time stronger and faster.

Just like they do every other way, they're both practicing Vivianne's flying skills. The pegasus is quite swift and adept, but you can never train enough, can you? Half an hour, then ones, then two.

Exhausted, the tired pegasus and his equally weakened (and sweaty) rider descend into a nearby field. Close enough to the camp so that they don't waste any more strength on the way back. And as Maxwell jumps to the ground, legs shaking due to his awful way of landing, decide to walk back to the camp.

It's still early, chances are no one else is awake. Or, they are and are doing whatever they do at this time of the day. Weird guys are weird. As we walks closer and closer, he decides to walk closer to the bundle of straw someone else had made. It's either a d'cent work... or a waste of t'me, he thought to himself while readying his trusty Lance, Mig't as well give it p'rpose.

He raised the lance as high as he could once he took a few steps back, and was preparing to take a run and throw at the innocent bundle.

One... Two...
And before he could proceed, it appeared someone else had been faster. Zoro the mercenary/ Oh, goodie. He has nothing against him, but his odd ways and his lack of knowing him (if at all) makes him not trust him... In fact, he trust him less than he trusts that Prince of theirs.

And it seemed like he had been there for a while, thinking to himself, and now Zolo had spotted him.

"How long have you been there?" Zolo asked after murdering his target made of straw.

No response. Not yet at least. Think of s'methi' that won't make him hate you!

"Coupl' o' m'nutes... Sup'"

Well... that couldn't have been any worse, am I right?
_________________________________________________________________________
Hereto hasn't goten back to me, so I won't play as him for now. I will, however, bunny him along if he isn't back when we proceed with the story.
__________________

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk


Profile
Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair

Last edited by Chalifoux; June 14th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old June 13th, 2013, 10:07 AM
pokeman10000's Avatar
pokeman10000
Leftie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
"Couple o' minutes... sup" replied the man Zoro now recognised to be as Maxwell, a pegasus rider.
"Nothing much" he replied, taking care to keep both his swords at the ready. He knew that Maxwell would not attack him, but you could never be to cautious.
"I expect that you wanted a go. Apologies, I appear to have brutalised out target a little too much". He attempted an apologetic look, and (failing) proceeded to swiftly move aside, allowing Maxwell free access to the training post. He muttered a sort of goodbye, and quickly exited the area, leaving Maxwell to his own training. He paused, and was about to ask something, but then thought better of it and continued moving in the direction of a nearby stream. He arrived at the small bridge which connected the two sides, took of his pack and swords, and dived into the ice-cold water. The swim was refreshing, he reflected, a she dried himself off and made his way back to the camp, and saw Maxwell above doing the same. Not quite knowing why, he began to jog, then run and sprint after seeing the two speed up, for some reason determined to beat them back to the camp. He arrived moments before the two, out of breath, and retired to a nearby tree under which he quickly fell asleep.
__________________
I am king of forgetting account details!
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old June 13th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Tarin had woken up to a light & refreshing breeze which danced playfully around her house. This rather large & shoddily made tent served as her portable home and shop, which was created by none other than herself. She lazily raised her head, eyes filled with mist and her mind filled with fog. An arm reaches to the left in an attempt to find her water pouch. Instead, her hand knocked against a candle which had managed to stay lit throughout the entire night, but she didn’t feel it. The candle went flying, smashing directly into one of the fabric walls, which started to burn.

It took Tarin a couple of seconds to realise that her tent was burning down, but as soon as she did, she bolted straight up. Her mind was in a frenzy as her hands frantically tried to find something to calm the flames with. “Where the hell is it?” Tarin shouted, still searching for her water pouch but for a different purpose. When she finally managed to find her water and dowse the flames half of her tent was disintegrated while the other half was singed. “Who would do such a thing to my poor tent?” Tarin sobbed, oblivious to the fact that she’s the one that caused the fire.

But a moment later she heard the flapping of wings overhead and a man bolting straight past her, both of which caused more of her wares to break. “Hey!” Tarin called, but neither of them seemed intent on stopping. She remained silent for a couple of seconds, before finally muttering to herself. “I can put two and two together you scoundrels...” Tarin quickly moved all of her items into a nearby bush, before setting off after them. She had come to her conclusion; those two had set her house on fire and she was going to make them pay.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old June 14th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Colony's Avatar
Colony
It's About Dominating!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Music City, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Wayra Temuujin
Shaman
Chapter 0, Part 1


It was morning in the Shepherd camp, but inside Wayra's tent it was still black as night. The young shaman tossed to and fro on his sleeping mat. After a few moments his eyes opened to the pitch black. Wayra thought it was ironic; he had come to Ylisse originally sleeping on mats, while the cushioned beds were new to him, but in his time there he got accustomed to it and now that he is back on mats it just isn't the same. He “digressed,” just another word he had learned from his stay in Ylisse. There was so much more here than in his homeland, but the price to stay here wasn't cheap. He hadn't seen anybody from his homeland and he knew very little about the people around him, though he was more interested in learning the intricacies of elder magic, or “dark” magic as they called it. Every time he heard that disgusting term it made him want to cry.

At this point he grabbed a tome that was lying next to him. From what he had gathered it contained the power of Flux in it, but small noncombat spells were also written in the pages of the tome. He used his muscle memory to open to the correct page and starting making an unusual chant filled with words consisting of an ancient tongue. The tome was resting in his left hand, but in his right a small orb of swirling purple light began to form. The orb illuminated the tent effectively and allowed him gain his bearing long enough to open up the flap so light could pour in long enough for him to put on his robes. The robes in question were on the opposite end of his small tent, which he thought was barely large enough for him. Along with his robes there were several books littering the living space, and honestly if the were handled neatly his living space would increase exponentially. He grabbed the first layer of his robes and threw it over his underclothes, adjusting them to their proper fit. After that he grabbed the second, and last, layer of the clothing, making sure to have his sleeves cover his hands, and to have his hood produce enough of an overhang to hide his face. With his wardrobe now properly on he ventured out into the camp, not that he figured much would be happening this early in the morning.

As he had expected the majority of the camp was either sleeping or still in their tents, though it seemed a few had been training. When he had passed by the training dummies he saw that they were a mess, something that would require replacing no doubt. He continued on his path around the camp, all while reading his tome. Some of the incantations were giving him trouble, such as the full version of the Flux spell. Currently he could only use the basic spells power, but there was something there that could be tapped, a way to make the spell stronger. The puzzle annoyed him, since he had never been troubled by the previous tomes he’s worked with. Ultimately he switched to another spell attempting to cast it. It was a simple spirit conjuration, something that was required to access more advanced spells. This differed substantially from the type of summonings a Summoner would do, since Summoners weaponized spirits, while Shaman could only see and use them to access greater power, as long as the right spell was used. He stopped his rounds around the camp, dismissed his spirit, and wandered towards one of the tables around the dining area. He placed the tome on the table and continued exploring its pages, mumbling the phrases under his breath in an attempt to memorize them.
__________________



More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old June 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Sorry people, but only the GM gets the full sign-up this time!

∣ Wakahisa Jinsoku
100%
Shepherd's Camp

Chapter One: Part One
Introducing Jinsoku!



"Yyyaaaaaaaaaaaawwwnnnn," Jinsoku stretched, rising to his feet. "Ah, damn." He unraveled the bandaging on his left hand, tossing it into a disposal bin. He gave his hand a quick examination before re-raveling it in fresh bandages. He then repeated the process with his right hand. After clothing himself in his casual attire, he headed out of his tent, giving the camp site a nice long gaze. "Hmmm... Needs more battle, honestly." He headed out into the clearing, looking from side to side. "Hey!!" He shouted to no one in particular. "What are we supposed to do around here!?" He then plopped himself lazily onto a log, leaning in toward the burnt out campfire. His gears were spinning rapidly in place, his index fingers each in the center of the gears, and they followed every movement. he slowly moved them towards one another until they clashed, sending sparks off. He grinned when the sparks started another fire, and he pulled back quickly. "Heheh, You're an excellent enchanter, mother," he spoke quietly, letting the gears disappear and he began warming himself by the fire.

__________________



*

Last edited by Dusk; June 14th, 2013 at 08:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old June 14th, 2013, 10:48 AM
pokeman10000's Avatar
pokeman10000
Leftie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Grey. The perfect word to describe such a place, thought Zoro to himself. The world was moving in slow motion, and he felt... detached, as if he had no control over his body... as if he were a spectator in the events to follow. He had, of course, re-lived the moment several times, though he was curious as to why it would happen now after it had not happened for years. He observed as Zoro drew his blades and rushed forward, full tilt. He almost felt the strangely satisfying crunch as his boot made contact with a man, and his hidden blade pierced flesh. The man was, obviously, dead. And if he wasn't, he would certainly be after he made contact with the large boulder at which he was hurtling at remarkable speed. But Zoro chose to, instead, focus on the four men which he sliced in half, assuming you could call a persons torso being hit with such force with the flat of a blade that it, literally, exploded, being 'sliced'. He dreaded the approaching moment.
"WAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH" came the battle cry of the leader. He moved his arms and prepared for his signature Dragon Cyclone, which involved rotating his blades and slicing the opponent so many times, it was as if they had been sucked into a cyclone. Unfortunately, he did not get the chance. The leader, almost lackadaisically, flung a dagger at his left eye. Pain exploded through his body, ironically like those who he had just dealt with. He was lucky. His friend was brutally ripped limb from limb. He heard himself shout, not for his own pain, but for his loss. He ripped the dagger out of his eye, only to see blood red figures closing in. The raised their weapons and

His eyes snapped open. he refrained from screaming. His body was soaked with sweat, and the sun was low. He shakily stood up, and supported himself on a tree. He carefully made his way over to a nearby rock, and stared into the setting sun, his eyes glazed over.
__________________
I am king of forgetting account details!
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old June 14th, 2013, 07:39 PM
jov0006's Avatar
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia
Nature: Modest
Sonatina Requiess Derilia
ACT ONE:


Scene One

The Shepherd's camp.

Sonatina was not a big fan of her tent. It wasn't big enough for Cherche, after all, and Sonatina could not allow the black wyvern to suffer the cold of the night alone. Consequently, Sonatina found herself next to Cherche when she had woke up. The wyvern was still in deep sleep and dawn had not yet arrived. However, Sonatina was not alone amongst this darkness, for she had heard other Sheperds and had saw Maxwell, the male Pegasus Knight, and Zoro, the Mercenary. They could not see her though, as her black armour helped her camouflage herself into the darkness.

Sonatina placed her hand on Cherche, whispering to the wyvern, "Wake up."

The wyvern obeyed, giving a low cry and nudged her master, who laughed as she did so.

“It’s nearly dawn, Cherche,” Sonatina groomed Cherche, “How about we find some food?” she smiled at the wyvern, her hair beginning to gleam as the sun came into view.

She mounted the wyvern, applied the harness and they took off, soon were enjoying the cold wind brush against them as looked for food. They found a pasture, where they had dismounted and Sonatina’s “excellent” speaking skills would begin.

She walked to the farmer who owned the pasture, her writing tablet in her hand.

“’ow may I ‘elp you?” the farmer asked her, his pitchfork in his hand.

Sonatina began to scribble something down, revealed to be: Do you have any food for my wyvern?

“Wyvern food, ‘u’?” the farmer scratched his chin, “Nup, milady, not’ing but bean curd.”

That will do for now, Sonatina wrote, looking at a cow intently, Are you sure you don’t have any cows that my wyvern could eat?

“Do I ‘ave any cows that your wyvern can... Oi! ‘eck no!” He growled at her, “I need t’em cows to feed my family!”

Ah okay then, the bean curd will do, Sonatina wrote, disappointed, giving the sum of gold for curd before returning to Cherche.

Sonatina led the wyvern until they were out of the farmer’s sight, “Sorry, Cherche, no meat.”

The wyvern also looked disappointed before snatching the curd from Sonatina’s hands, and the two ate the curd before taking off into the sky again.

Sonatina took off her flying goggles as soon as they had landed back at the camp and took off the harness before noticing Wayra chanting something.

She walked up to him and poked him before writing: Hey Wayra, what are you doing there?
_________________________________________________________________________
EliteBeats, I felt oblidged to steal your template if that is alright with you, as I find it quite appealing
__________________
Feel free to put these FE: Awakening Pokemon-like sprites in your sig!

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs


Last edited by jov0006; June 14th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old June 15th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Tarin was miles behind the two, partly because she needed to stay hidden, but also because they were much faster than her. As she ran, she started thinking about how she was going to get her revenge. “Maybe I can set their campsite aflame...” Tarin thought to herself, still managing to keep the scoundrels in sight. “Yeah... a little taste of their own medicine will let them know I mean business.”

However, while she was focused on her plan for revenge, she didn’t notice the large log on the path. So, as gracefully as a hippopotamus on ice, Tarin ran straight into it, tripping, flipping and falling in one “smooth” movement. “Oh come on” She shouted, picking herself back up in an instant. Unfortunately, her fall had made her lose sight of the “dastardly duo.” Tarin sighed as she continued to chase after the general direction they went before stopping once more.

“It’s no use... Looks like I wo...” Tarin stopped herself as she saw it. Situated at the bottom of a valley, there was a massive campsite, with training grounds and multiple tents of varying size. But there was something that caught her attention. A Grandeur tent in the dead centre of it all, with flags posted all around it. “Well, well, well looks like I may be able to do a bit of ‘salvaging’ as well.” Tarin said, getting excited just thinking about how much loot was in that one tent. She ran all the way back to her disintegrated tent, grabbed her mask, a small container filled with matches and a rather large sack for the loot. Tarin then sprinted back to the ‘enemy’ campsite, climbed up the nearest tree and waited for night to come.

“Tonight, revenge is on the menu and its going to be served hot...”
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Colony's Avatar
Colony
It's About Dominating!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Music City, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Wayra Temuujin
Shaman
Chapter 0, Part 2


Wayra's attentiveness led him to a possible breakthrough for the enhanced Flux spell. The ancient words on the page started clicking, and he began speaking them louder with each new word until his whispers could be heard as chants. A small flashing and sparking ball of energy was starting to form. Perhaps he finally found the solution, but it was ended just as fast as it was started. Someone poked him and the slight distraction caused the spell to implode. After the failed attempt the person put a small writing board in front of him that read Hey Wayra, what are you doing there? It was Sonatina that was asking Wayra a question. She was a peculiar case, a person that was mostly mute. It intrigued Wayra's natural curiosity, and he always wondered if Elder Magic could heal her illness. After a short moment of silence Wayra decided to inform her of what he was doing.

"I have found a, oh what was that word... a puzzle. At least I think that is the word you use." He still struggled with some words not native to him. "Elder Magic is based in hard to understand questions that if solved will unlock even stronger spells. This entire tome," he displayed the rather large book. "Must be learned before I can progress to another, but it is time consuming and often times very hard for me to understand. At the moment I am in the process of finishing this tome, but one of the last spells is written in a variant of the Elder's language. I feel that I have almost finished the spell, though. Let me show you."

He grabbed a small cup and placed it on the ground a few feet away. Ceremoniously, he held his tome in one hand, while his other hand focused on the cup. He began chanting the spell, being sure that it was locked to the cup. Like before, a ball of dark energy sparked and flashed. As the chant continued the ball grew bigger, up to the size of a soccer ball to be precise. Nearing the end of the spell a strain of what could only be described as electricity orbited around the ball of energy. Finally Wayra finished the chant, with the results being spectacular. The orb crashed in on its self, but unlike last time the damage could be seen, sparks were sent flying and the only thing left of the cup were traces of ashen metal. He faced Sonatina and grinned ecstatically, though his face was hidden.

"This is Flux, the first spell of the void. And you have just witnessed my first time completing its more powerful form."
__________________



More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old June 16th, 2013, 07:50 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam

The morning light shining through the opening to his tent and loud birdsong woke him. He groaned. I guess I have to get up now, he thought. He had been up late the previous night talking with his advisers. They had been discussing his Shepherds. The Council disapproved, claiming that it was a huge drain on the kingdom's resources. One of them, Farden, had been especially adamantly against the idea that he was raising an army. Farden's argument had been that the kingdom of Ylisse was completely safe, and that the current standing army was more than enough to ward off ant threats.

Nokam frowned, remembering how those events had played out. Not... well, to say the least. There had been raised voices the previous night. He is a fool to think that the assassination of my parents does not require a more powerful fighting force, Nokam thought, and I told him such.
All of his new Shepherds were brave, and skilled in their chosen weapon. Even if that weapon is dark magic, Still, Wayra, the Feroxi shaman, had given him no reason not to trust him, and until he did he would be welcomed among the Shepherds.

Pulling aside the flap to his tent, he admired the sunrise. This world really is beautiful, he thought. Crossing the common area, he went into the dining tent. After consuming a leisurely breakfast, he crossed over to the drill area and began to practice with the Falchion. As he went through his stances, he couldn't help admire the sword. It never dulled so long as it was in his hands, and felt lighter than it looked. Today, he thought. Today will be a good day.
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old June 22nd, 2013, 08:52 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
“Uggggggh...” Tarin sighed, unhappy with the outcome of her day so far. She wasn’t going to be able to make any money today, thanks to the hooligans who destroyed her house and merchandise. And of course, she was stuck in a tree with nothing to do for hours. All she could do was look down at the campsite below & wait. “That’s it,” Tarin shouted, “If night won’t come any faster, I’ll just burn them in broad daylight.”

Tarin quickly grabbed her red mask, slapping it straight onto her face. She then picked up her loot sack & matches, hopped down from the tree & started to “sneak” towards a shrub near the bottom of the valley. Once she arrived, Tarin started to crawl right around the campsite through a large chain of bushes, but there was one problem with the way she moved. Her hair was sticking out the top like a sore thumb, but she didn’t notice.

Eventually she reached a tent that was right next to one of the bushes. It was rather small compared to others, but she figured the larger ones would be the ones filled with loot. She then a single match, before...
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old June 23rd, 2013, 06:31 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Shepherd Camp



1-2: Introducing Jinsoku!







Jinsoku warmed up, perhaps a little too much, so he stood and backed away from the fire, glancing around the camp. Everyone was busy with their own thing, yet it was still near-silent. The quiet was... Unsettling. Very much so. And something felt off to him. Was this some sort of perk to being half-mage? He walked cautiously toward a darker section of camp, only to find someone prepared to light a tent aflame. With an almost sympathetic-yet-annoyed sigh, he grabbed her attention by rapidly spinning his gears, one aimed toward her and one behind him in preparation. "Lighting our tents aflame won't do you much good as a thief, you know." He frowned, dropping the joking grin for a more serious glare. The change of emotions was instantaneous. "Prepare to start talking, or be ready to turn yourself in. Or perhaps both."


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:55 AM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam

Nokam paused his workout, stretching a muscle in his leg that was taut. When he did so, he noticed that Jinsoku had left the fire. Jinsoku was a newer recruit, with the strangest weapon Nokam had ever seen. They were basically edged gears, and he could use them with deadly results. Jinsoku was walking towards one of the tents. I wonder where he's off to, he thought. I hope there's not an issue. Whenever there was a problem in camp, everyone expected him to fix it. It was his job as leader of the Shepherds, but he never liked doing it. It was good training for when he became Exalt though, because everyone would need him to solve all sorts of problems.

Nokam decided to follow Jinsoku. If there was a problem, it was better that he was there sooner rather than later. Following the path Jinsoku took, he went around to the back of the tent. Jinsoku was standing there, gears out, talking to a women who was holding a lit match. "What is going on here?!" he demanded.
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:49 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Tarin stood in silence, her back turned & her mind worked on overtime, thinking of a plan to save herself. The gears had startled her, sending a shock straight up her spine and nearly making her drop the match. “Dammit,” she muttered, just loud enough for Jinsoku to hear, “Guess I’m not running away from this one, am I?” Tarin was going to try stall for a little more time, but this guy didn’t seem very patient. "Prepare to start talking, or be ready to turn yourself in. Or perhaps both." He said, in a very threatening manner.

“Ok then, let's talk. First of all what’s the deal with your gear thingies? What are they gonna do, annoy me to death?” Tarin asked, in a semi-jokingly voice. However, she heard someone else approaching, and two on one isn’t exactly going to be a fair fight. “What is going on here?” The new man demanded. But suddenly a grand idea popped into her head. She quickly glanced at the match, which was still burning strong before answering him. “Oh, nothing really... We were just about to play a little game of catch.”

Tarin then threw the lit match onto Jinsoku, which barely managed to hit a part of his shirt, setting it ablaze. She then sprinted off in the other direction, her mask barely hanging onto her face.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old June 24th, 2013, 02:53 AM
jov0006's Avatar
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia
Nature: Modest
Sonatina Requiess Derilia
ACT ONE:


Scene Two

The Shepherd's camp.

"This is Flux, the first spell of the void. And you have just witnessed my first time completing its more powerful form," the shaman announced, showing hints of happiness.

Sonatina applauded her colleague and friend before writing, Haha, must be very exciting for you! Can't wait to see it in action!

Sonatina gave Wayra a warm smile before taking out her bean curd. Sonatina looked at her fidgeting feet, as nervousness overcame her. She attempted to speak, with only a breath coming out. However, this would not do.

As Sonatina awkwardly looked at her bean curd, Let it go, echoed through her mind as she coughed and looked at Wayra.

Let it go! Let go of it! You must, Sonatina, you must!

The vivid images of the past had now begun to plague Sonatina, and of...

"Umm... Want bean curd?" Sonatina gestured the bean curd to Wayra, before sighing.

It was over for now, but the images of Morceau would remain in her mind for quite some time after now as Sonatina shakedly broke a piece off the bean curd. nibbling on it slowly while looking into the eyes of Wayra, trying to hide her melancholy.
_________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for any inconveniences Colony!
__________________
Feel free to put these FE: Awakening Pokemon-like sprites in your sig!

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old June 24th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Shepherd Camp



1-3: Introducing Jinsoku!







“Dammit, guess I’m not running away from this one, am I? Okay then, let's talk. First of all what’s the deal with your gear thingies? What are they gonna do, annoy me to death?”

Jinsoku respond with, no surprise, a hearty laugh. Though this stopped when the prince of all people arrpoached.

“What is going on here?”

“Oh, nothing really... We were just about to play a little game of catch.” The woman tossed the match at his shirt, and flames began to spread.

"Damn it, this was my favorite shirt!!" He scowled and, pointing his index and middle fingers, the gear spun at his fingertips. He deftly swiped it across his shirt, and the flaming shirt just folded up on the ground, melting away. The girl had made a run for it in the craziness, and Jin grinned. "Looks like I get to enjoy myself today!" He grinned and patted the prince's shoulder heartily. "Don't worry, I've got this one." He laughed, swinging both hands downward. The gears flew from his hands and connected to the outward sides of his footwear, and began spinning rapidly. He knelt down laughing almost maniacally as he took off after the woman. The gears propelled him like rocket-powered rollerskates, and he was closing in on the woman at abnormal speed. "You're paying for that shirt, damn it!!" He shouted, speeding up and leaping directly into her and grabbing at her tightly, causing the both of them to tumble and roll across the ground.

Jin spun on top and pinned her to the floor with his foot, the gear spinning fairly close to her. The other gear was now following his hand, at the ready. "Would you like to turn yourself in now, or are you going to ruin my leggings too?" He smirked. "I'm sure nudity is fun and all, though I'm sure at least one person will complain."


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old June 26th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Tarin knew she was fast & neither of the two looked like anything special. The only way either of them were going to catch up was if they had a mount of some sort near them. She started to giggle while she was running, but was stopped by something much louder. A maniacal laughter, along with the sound of steel slicing against dirt howled at her ears, getting louder at a rapid pace. She almost turned around until she heard someone shout “You’re paying for that shirt, damn it!!” A split second after that, she felt something smash into her and grab her, which caused the both of them to tumble onto the ground.

“Would you like to turn yourself in now, or are you going to ruin my leggings too? I’m sure nudity is fun and all, though i’m sure at least one person will complain.” He jokingly said. Jinsoku had ended up on top of her and already had her pinned to the ground, with his two gears in a threatening position. Before talking, Tarin quickly made sure that her mask was still on her face. “Don’t tempt me.” She threatened, only half-jokingly. She gave herself a bit of time to assess the situation, but realised it was hopeless. “Fine then, I submit... You know, its a little embarrassing being caught by some random guy.”
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old June 26th, 2013, 05:27 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam

"Don't worry, I've got this one," Jinsoku said, patting Nokam's shoulder. He ran after the woman who had momentarily lit his shirt on fire. Nokam chuckled. Jinsoku certainly was enthusiastic. Nokam appreciated the degree of lightheartedness he brought to the camp. Nokam considered himself much to serious, but that came from being surrounded by advisers day-in and day-out. They were about as much fun to be around as a grumpy bear.

Nokam watched as Jinsoku chased down the woman and started talking to her. Nokam had no idea why she had been about to burn down one of the tents, but she at least needed to be contained until Nokam could decide what to do with her. Still, Jinsoku had said that he could handle it, so Nokam saw no need to go over to them. Looking around the camp, he saw Sonatina standing with Wayra. Looking closely, he could have sworn that Sonatina actually talked to Wayra. That by itself was astounding, because he had only heard her speak when she had wanted to join the Shepherds. They had "talked" since then, but she preferred to write her words down on paper. I'm glad the Shepherds are getting along, he thought.
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old June 27th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Shepherd Camp



1-4: Introducing Jinsoku!







“Don’t tempt me. Fine then, I submit... You know, its a little embarrassing being caught by some random guy.”

"I'm not some random guy," Jin smirked, as he tied her hands behind her with some rope he'd kept on him. He then tightened the knot securely, and had begun to lead her back toward the prince, though with that dash, the distance back would take a few seconds. "My speed and skill have been unrivaled thus far. Living on your own and attempting seemingly impossible quests on your own can do that to you. Oh yeah, and nightly workouts, eating healthy, getting a right amount of rest... It's more of a lifestyle choice, really." He chuckled as he said this, and they had finally caught up to the prince.

Jin turned to Nokam with a hearty grin and closed-teeth chuckle. "Heheheh... We've got a prisoner! And this early in the war..." He turned to the captured woman with a mocking smirk. "You probably could have succeeded had it been someone else. I have a sixth sense about these things. Oh yeah, and also, that was my tent you were going to burn."


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old June 27th, 2013, 11:39 AM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Through all of the shenanigans going on in the camp, one was currently unseen. Hidden behind the trees of the forest was a young boy of sorts. This boy, named Lutaro, had found the campsite of Prince Yokam and the Shepherds through the words of a civilian who happened to know, and he was eager to meet them.

... And by eager, I mean deathly terrified. The boy had certain qualities that he knew many humans did not take too kindly to. He was a manakete... a dragon. Granted, he was also part human, and as he was an Ice Dragon rather than a Divine dragon, there was nothing on him that would indicate he was a dragon (his ears are normal, too), but he knew he would have to tell them. He had heard many great things about the man and his team, understanding them to be benevolent and understanding of all life, but did that apply to manaketes...? He couldn't know...

For now, he simply stood behind a tree, clutching tightly to the light blue blanket in his hands. As he had done for a few days up to this point, he watched the group silently, hoping they would not notice his presence. He wanted to present himself... but could not find it in him to do so with his fears. Especially with how that thief had been apprehended... even if it was more than understandable.

He moved ever so slightly today, however, and happened to be tripped by a vine that lay behind him. The crunch of leaves and dead branches was audible as he fell on his back. Surely they would hear it. They may mistake him for a brigand and smite him there. Oh, what terrible luck...
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.

Last edited by SomariFeyWright; June 27th, 2013 at 07:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Colony's Avatar
Colony
It's About Dominating!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Music City, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Wayra Temuujin
Shaman
Chapter 0, Part 3


Sonatina had congratulated Wayra, and the gesture was quite flattering to him. She seemed to attempt to ask, or possibly tell, Wayra something, but she seemed to have a hard time saying anything. Wayra had thought her mute, but perhaps it was simply a traumatic experience causing her problems. It was really unusual he thought. In an effort to find something that may be able to help her he left for his tent for a different tome, since there may be a way to remove the problematic memories that seemed to ail her. After all, his magic was designed to send things to the void, so theoretically it was possible. It would no doubt be a more advanced spell than Flux, and it would probably take a long time to master it, but the effort could help someone and that would make it worthwhile. He gave Sonatina a wave farewell, slightly regretting not telling her goodbye, since she looked troubled.

On his way back to his tent he saw a really young individual just lurking about camp. The boy looked petrified, he even stumbled over a vine causing him to fall on his back. Immediately, Wayra was suspicious of this boy's way of conducting himself. The boy was not a member of Prince Nokam's militia, and the boy looked like a beggar or a thief, depending on who you asked. Wayra walked up to the boy, his robes hiding any perceivable motion, and gave the child a good look over with his hooded eyes. It was rather odd that a child would be here, but why have such a scared attitude towards the Prince's people? Wayra decided that it would be better to question the boy himself, and if he was not a simple beggar then he would take him to the Prince.

"You, boy. Why are you here? Do not lie to me, it will not end well for you. Speak now."
__________________



More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:15 PM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Lutaro had hurt quite a bit from the fall, but it was still only minor. His... her... shirt had already been worn throughout the years, so it wouldn't make a difference in that department. And his blanket had fallen mostly on his body, so it was relatively still clean... ish.

As he moved up, however, one of the Shepherds came towards him. Didn't help that he was hooded and being rather serious in asking. The young boy, who was still on the ground, supporting himself on his arms, replied accordingly.

"Ah..! I... I was..."
He tightly clasped his hands around the blanket.
"... L-Lord Ylisse... I... I came to offer help... for Lord Ylisse... f-for the Shepherds... I don't have anywhere else to go... and I want to help... fight stop brigands and evil... P-Please don't hurt me..."

He was clearly petrified.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:46 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam

Nokam watched Jinsoku capture the woman and walk her over to where he was standing. Jinsoku gave a hearty grin and closed-teeth chuckle. "Heheheh... We've got a prisoner! And this early in the war..." He turned to the captured woman with a smirk. "You probably could have succeeded had it been someone else. I have a sixth sense about these things. Oh yeah, and also, that was my tent you were going to burn."

Nokam frowned, in spite of Jinsoku's good humor. What am I going to do with her? he thought. I suppose we could outfit a tent to serve as a jail cell if needed. It wasn't as if they were in the middle of nowhere, but it was a good day's march from anything of importance. Maybe one of the smaller villages have a real jail we can keep her in, if needs be. Out loud, he said, "What were you doing? Why were you about to burn down Jinsoku's tent? I would rather not jump to rash conclusions."
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.