The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old July 3rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright

Advertise here
"Right, Lord Ylisse."

He looked over at them as he walked. He wondered who they were, and what they would think of him.

He had nothing more to ponder. Anything that would come off as odd would likely not be noticed by Lutaro, with his little knowledge on the world. He continued walking, waiting to reach the tent.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #52    
Old July 4th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
"I tried mercy, so you can't complain about this." He then removed the knives she had on her and tossed them lazily outside of the tent. He then helped her back to her feet (seeing as she was pretty much immobilized to crawling and hopping now) and sat her on the chair with a frown. Tarin was also pouting, but it was mainly to hide how amazed she was with this guy’s reaction time (and where he keeps getting all that rope from). Still angry, but impressed nonetheless. "You know, you might not be good enough to work on this team anyway. You can't lose your composure, especially in a hostile environment. When you get angry your vision turns red, and your thoughts and strategy become clouded, making you easy to beat if your opponent has a calm mind."

He crossed his arms, just standing there with a disapproving look. "What exactly are you going to accomplish by throwing these tantrums, anyway? I offered you an opportunity, but, well, you blew that one in an instant." Tarin waited for him to finish his rant before speaking again. “That outburst I just had? Well, that was entirely your fault. You hit a very touchy nerve with that comment. Anyway, who could blame me for making a final attempt at escaping?” Defeat was a rather new feeling for Tarin, but it was shown through her voice. “And about the whole recruitment thing, even if I was to say yes to your offer, you’re clearly not the leader of the Shepherds. That prince is...”
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #53    
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Shepherd Camp



1-8: Introducing Jinsoku!







“That outburst I just had? Well, that was entirely your fault. You hit a very touchy nerve with that comment. Anyway, who could blame me for making a final attempt at escaping?”

"I think you miss my point," Jin sighed, sitting in a different chair to face her (sitting in it backwards, of course), "It's not whether someone hits your nerves or not, it's whether you can keep yourself collected when they do strike those nerves. Believe it or not, angering people is actually good strategy. Considering you know how, that is. I do respect your attempts at escape, but you had pretty much already lost your chance the first time, making your further efforts fruitless. It's also smart to know when you are beaten."

“And about the whole recruitment thing, even if I was to say yes to your offer, you’re clearly not the leader of the Shepherds. That prince is...”

Jin smiled a bit. "I certainly am not... In fact, I'm little more than a hired mercenary." He glanced outside, and then turned back to the prisoner, his arms crossed over the chair's back support with his head firmly planted on top. "I left home at an early age, so I've had plenty of life-risking adventures and battles, which has made me as I am now." He shrugged. "I was living successfully on my own at such a young age. Though only a few months ago, I was delivered a letter from my sister all the way from home, with the help of her Pegasus. She flew back before I could open it, but when I'd read it, I couldn't believe it." He frowned quietly. "My mother had contracted a life-threatening illness, an illness which holds only one cure, and it is rare and expensive. Even selling most of the treasures I'd found it wasn't enough."

He glanced outside of the tent again. "They pay well here, since they pay based on skill. And considering my abilities, I'm paid well... It shouldn't be too long now 'til I'm able to afford that cure and return home." He paused for a moment, replacing the seriousness entirely with a grin. "You're right, I'm not the prince. Though, if you did end up trying to join, you'd probably have to go through some basic training, and prove to them that you're not going to be traitorous in any way. Considering your entrance, I think that's reasonable."


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #54    
Old July 6th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
"They pay well here, since they pay based on skill. And considering my abilities, I'm paid well... It shouldn't be too long now 'til I'm able to afford that cure and return home." He paused for a moment, replacing the seriousness entirely with a grin. "You're right, I'm not the prince. Though, if you did end up trying to join, you'd probably have to go through some basic training, and prove to them that you're not going to be traitorous in any way. Considering your entrance, I think that's reasonable."

“So, do you do this with every thief or villain you capture? Tell them your life story, in an attempt to win them over to your side?” Tarin asked, while attempting to sit on the ground. Her bound ankles made this incredibly hard to achieve without hurting herself, but she eventually got onto the ground. “Just give up, I’m fine with my life right now, and if it weren’t for your army, I’d still be happily selling my wares. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to sit here and wait for your leader. You can stay, but don’t expect to get any conversation. ” Tarin just couldn’t be bothered with any more resisting, and she definitely didn’t want Jinsoku to keep on talking about his life.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #55    
Old July 7th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Shepherd Camp



1-9: Introducing Jinsoku!







“So, do you do this with every thief or villain you capture? Tell them your life story, in an attempt to win them over to your side?”

Jin chuckled in response to this, but let her finish.

“Just give up, I’m fine with my life right now, and if it weren’t for your army, I’d still be happily selling my wares. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to sit here and wait for your leader. You can stay, but don’t expect to get any conversation. ”

He smirked, shaking his head. "Of course I don't do this to every enemy. However, the circumstances are different." He stood, stretching until his bones popped and clicked into place. He turned away, adding, "Why would I do anything like this if the ends didn't justify the means?" before exiting the tent.

Jinsoku glanced around camp for a few moments, spotting the Prince as well as some young child-- wait, not young. That confused Jin for a moment, as he got a sense that the boy was not just some little kid. But why was he feeling this? He shook it away, walking up to the Prince. "I tried reasoning with her, but she's kinda stubborn. So she's pretty much all bound up now, and her weapons are confiscated. She says she wants to see you rather than me." He chuckled lightheartedly. "Women sometimes, huh?" He turned to a rather serious stare as he looked toward the tent. "I'm prepared on the off chance she tries to escape again. There's a snare trap set up directly outside of the tent, so if she tries, she'll be coiled up in a rope and dangling from that tree." He chuckled. "The same way you'd hunt a rabbit or something of the like."


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #56    
Old July 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Chapter One: Trouble In Ylisse

The day after the Prologue's events, Nokam received word that a small village had been attacked. It was unprovoked, and seems to be a mindless raid by barbarians. The village is only a few hours from the Shepherd's camp, and Nokam sets out immediately to remove the threat.
Prince Nokam

Nokam paused his morning workouts, seeing a man approaching him. The man stopped in front of him. "Prince Ylisse," the man said. "My name is Jormond. I am from a small village west of here. early this morning, we were attacked by bandits from the hills. I managed to escape, as did many of my kin. However, they are destroying our homes and fields, our livelihoods. Please, Sir, come to our aid." The man's face was imploring.

Nokam smiled. "Of course. We'll come to your aid as soon as we can."

The man's expression was one of great thanks. He fell to his knees. "Thank you sir!"

Nokam nodded. "It is my duty. Please, rest in one of our empty tents. You must be extremely tired from your journey. I will rally my men." He walked away, heading in the direction of their prisoner's tent. I have to deal with her.

He went into the woman's tent. To her he spoke, "I must leave camp, as must all of my Shepherds. I want to make you an offer. Come with us, help us fight off this threat. If you do, I will pay for the fight, and, if you do well, I will offer you a place among my Shepherds. Or, if you wish, I will let you go. This is my offer."
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #57    
Old July 7th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Tarin slept about as comfortably as one could on the ground with bound hands and feet. When she awoke, she was momentarily confused as to where she was and why she was on the ground, but she eventually remembered. After realizing where she was, Tarin found out that she was stuck on the ground, as she had no effective way to push herself back up. She squirmed for a bit, before hearing someone enter. “What do you want now Jin?” Tarin shouted, before turning around to see Nokam.

"I must leave camp, as must all of my Shepherds. I want to make you an offer. Come with us, help us fight off this threat. If you do, I will pay for the fight, and, if you do well, I will offer you a place among my Shepherds. Or, if you wish, I will let you go. This is my offer." Tarin needed no time to think about her answer, immediately replying, “My god, you’re just like Jinny. Just let me go, I have more pressing matters to attend to than helping save a couple of villages. Like my shop. Not only has it been burnt down, but my wares have probably been stolen. Speaking of which, did you find out who did it?”
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #58    
Old July 8th, 2013, 07:53 AM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam


“My god, you’re just like Jinny. Just let me go, I have more pressing matters to attend to than helping save a couple of villages. Like my shop. Not only has it been burnt down, but my wares have probably been stolen. Speaking of which, did you find out who did it?” She said all of this very quickly.

"I have yet to find anyone that has claimed to burn down any kind of store. In fact, there is no one in our camp that matches the description you gave," Nokam said. "However, I will honor your wishes. If you promise not to trouble our camp again, I will let you leave." He untied her, and handed her her knives, which he had been carrying on his person. He left the tent.

He went to the main tents, telling all of his Shepherds to prepare to leave, and informing them of the situation. "We leave in half an hour."
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #59    
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:51 AM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Lutaro was sitting up in his tent, staring calmly at his blanket. He knew no one in camp, scratch Nokam, and he really wasn't brave enough to approach the others. He wondered if he would ever really know them...

Just then, a certain lord came into his tent. "A-Ah, Lord Ylisse...!" He heard him out, and nodded. "R-Right!"

He had only transformed into a dragon twice in his life, and only attacked as one once. He hoped he'd be good...

Nevertheless, he held his blanket, ensured his dragonstone was still in it's bag, and was already ready to go.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #60    
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:01 AM
pokeman10000's Avatar
pokeman10000
Leftie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
"We Leave in half an hour!". Zoro unknowingly parted his lips in a wry smile. He stood up, and did a few warm up exercises, knowing that the day would prove to be interesting. He took out his blades, and checked them, making sure that they were razor sharp. "Supplies, gotta check those" he muttered to himself, " 10 Vulunaries, a couple of Tonics, and 2 Elixers". He left his backpack in his trunk, preferring to keep the bottles and vials on him. He felt that he was ready. He strode out into the sunlight, confident that the coming enemies would be a good warm up. He saw the other Shepherds making similar preparations. He saw Prince Nokam over by the tents, and a few others that he recognised. He sat down and patiently waited for the others to be ready.
__________________
I am king of forgetting account details!
Reply With Quote
  #61    
Old July 9th, 2013, 02:09 PM
<Challenger>'s Avatar
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: East Coast, USA (Represent!)
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1: Part 1
"A Hunting We will go"

Shinji was about to enjoy a nice, warm bath, when the Prince himself showed up at his tent. "We leave in half an hour." And abrubtly left.

"Ah dammit..." Shinji was half-naked, and he wanted to clean himself off for the ladies, but he supposed that he could put it off if it meant he could bash some skulls in. "Got it, m'lord." He wasn't sure if he called him that respectfully or mockingly, but either way he liked the kid. He continued to undress, tossing off his casual-pants. He quickly pulled on his combat trousers, tight-fitting black pants, and his battle shirt. "A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go, high ho the dairy-o, a hunting we will go!" Shinji began to chant his song over and over as he dawned the rest of his armor, with the exception of his helmet, and eventually slid the Bad-Axe into it's personal belt-loop. "Time to crack some heads." He cracked his fingers, his neck, and his back. He wasn't going to get serious, but he was going to be doing some serious skull cracking. "Yee-ha!"

Shinji waltzed out of his tent and began to make his way towards his best friend in the entire world: Roshi. "Here, Roshi Roshi Roshi!" He was calling out in a very childish manor, but it would work. It was there secret bro code. "Here big guy!" Seconds later the Wyvern came tearing through the camp at full speed in order to get to his companion. "Hey there!" The dragon stopped just millimeters away from the human. It gave a mighty roar and Shinji swung up on top of his mount and urged him towards the general assembly area. He still had fifteen minutes to spare, so he might as well take a nap. He leaned back in his seat and dozed off.
__________________
"Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship??"
"Sir. Finishing the fight."
Reply With Quote
  #62    
Old July 10th, 2013, 04:06 AM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam


Nokam walked through the camp to where they had all assembled, poking Shinji off his wyvern to wake him up. Then the Shepherds left camp. Those who rode flying animals kept a vigil in the air, while most of the people on the ground rode horses, all of those who were comfortable on a horse.

Still, Nokam thought. These horses are just about the most reliable thing you could find. The horses most of them rode were stable, careful beasts who where bred to be extremely patient of their riders. Even Nokam, who was not a very good horseman, could easily ride and control one of these beasts. However, they were not war horses and they would probably be tethered some mile away from their final destination, leaving their load to walk the rest of the way.

When they got about a mile from the village, Nokam ordered the halt as the horses were tethered. He could see smoke rising from the town, and could see signs of destruction on the buildings. As they walked the last mile Nokam said, "These brutes must be removed from this village. Use whatever force necessary. We can't be sure of their numbers, so always be on your guard. Shinji, look through the village for any villagers, and get them out before you crack any heads. Alright everyone, let's go!
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #63    
Old July 10th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Shepherd Camp > Village



2-1: A Trivial Day







Jinsoku had awoken early, done his early-morning workouts, and began to exit his tent as the Prince appeared, and everyone was summoned. Jin stood closest to the front and the prince himself during the speech, and nodded once they were issued their quest. While the others rode horses, Jin sped alongside them by skating on his gears. During their travels, Jin was skating alongside the Prince's horse. The village neared, smoke billowing above it. Jin's gears returned to his fingertips, and he turned to the Prince. "Do you require protection, Nokam?"


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #64    
Old July 10th, 2013, 07:42 AM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Lutaro went with the Shepherds to the village. Like everyone else, he rode on a horse, as he fid not feel comfortable shifting into a dragon when it wasn't needed. So he just seemed to be a small boy riding around with a group of grown fighters. It was very possible too that many of these fighters did not know he was a dragon in the first place, so probable confusion inevitable.

He hopped off of his horseand listened to Nokam, even if most of it wasn't for him. "Alright everyone, let's go!"

"R-Right!", Lutaro exclaimed, ready to fight, heading in to look for Brigands.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #65    
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:03 PM
jov0006's Avatar
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia
Nature: Modest
Sonatina loitered about her tent with her wyvern early in the morning before being called to arms by the Prince. They all soon assembled and they travelled towards the village, whether it be by air or ground.

As soon as they had landed, Sonatina realised that she had left her slate behind at the tents and soon realised she would have a silent battle. She played with her axe, gently stroking the sharp edge that caused blood to drip from her hand as she glanced across to the other Shepards. She would have liked to say, "What are the Tacitician's orders?" but of course she couldn't.

"You ready?" She whispered to Cherche, stroking her lightly on the head.

The wyvern responded with a low growl as the two suddenly took off, the wyvern's powerful wings creating a small gust of wind as they sped towars the burning town. Sonatina coughed as the burning abyss' smoke thickened, and with it, the danger.
__________________
Feel free to put these FE: Awakening Pokemon-like sprites in your sig!

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Reply With Quote
  #66    
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Tarin was somewhat surprised by the prince, he was actually letting her go. Now she was standing alone in the tent, putting her knives slowly back into her holsters. She then exited the tent, being more cautious than normal, in case the Shepherds had left a trap outside of her tent, but there was nothing more than a piece of rope laying on the ground. After looking back a couple times, Tarin finally started to head back to her tent to assess the damage. Around 35 minutes had passed before she arrived at her destination and she was shocked by what she had found.

Piles of gold lay across the remains of her charred tent, along with a few half burnt tomes and a few more miscellaneous items. However, something didn’t add up. Her gold that was stored in her chest was now lying on the ground, and there were no remnants of the wood that made up the chest. Upon further inspection, Tarin found a small trail of coins leading away from her tent. She quickly turned back to the ashes and started to dig through it, trying to find any of remnants of her wares. However,they were also gone. although, something else had caught her attention. A small staff rose out of a bush, seemingly floating in the air.

“Now how did this get...” Tarin stopped in her tracks. The staff was in fact a lance; and its head now rested inside the body of a man. He lay motionless and silent. The leaves in the centre were stained a most terrible red. This man was dead. “Oh...” Tarin pulled away from the body, showing a small hint of sadness before focusing back on the tent. “Great... Just great” Tarin knew that if she were to stay where she was, some traveller would walk by, see the body and call for help. So she quickly grabbed as much gold as she could, before heading off in the direction of the coins. It wasn’t long before her trail ended, but she kept going, following a new path. A path of smoke.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #67    
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Mason

Mason panted and gasped softly. The smoke was everywhere, and the smell of fire and blood was strong in the air. Thankfully when the raid started he had enough sense to evacuate everyone he could. Who would have known, that his last resting place was get attacked the morning he set out for the Shepherd camp? He was glad he was here, honestly. But he had to keep in mind that there were more people to save. Granted, there were a good deal of people that either were dead already, or that he had not found, but about half the village or more was on the hill about an hour away on foot. He had returned to try and find more people, but if he had to his bow was ready.

"Is everyone else dead already... ?" he mumbled, coughing some. He had no idea the Shepherds were in the area. He knew he had to try and save as many more as he could, and kick some bandit butt too! He was ready! He pulled an arrow out of his quiver. Time to get hunting!
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Reply With Quote
  #68    
Old July 11th, 2013, 10:32 AM
<Challenger>'s Avatar
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: East Coast, USA (Represent!)
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1 Part 2
Time To Be a Badass

Shinji was surprised when Nokam pushed him off of Roshi, but he laughed as he got up. There could have been a more peaceful way to wake him up, but it mattered not. He could have a fun time just the same. The trip to the village was rather uneventful. He just watched the sky, not caring about the tiny world below. "Doodoodoodoodoo," He just hummed a goofy little tune to himself to pass the time.

When the Shepherds arrived at the town, the smell of smoke and blood filled Shinji's nose. Damn...They hit hard. He heard the cry from Prince Nokam, "Shinji, look through the village for any villagers."

He gave a groan. "Ahhhh. Fine. You're no fun!" He gave a grin and spurred Roshi towards the village. He hopped off the dragon just outside the village. "Watch the skies while we're busy." The dragon gave a nod and took off and began his patrol. Shinji drew the Badaxe from his belt loop and moved into the nearest alley way. The place was obviously sacked. There was nothing in the shops, stalls, or houses. "Damn. They got this place good..." Shinji wasn't exactly sympathetic, but he felt sorry for the sorry bastards. "I got this one for you..."

He turned a corner to find a thug closing in on a young women and a young boy, probably her little brother. He was garbed in light hide armor and was wielding a massive greatsword. "I'm gonna enjoy this way too much." His voice was hoarse and gritty, and his grin was dirty and broken. He raised his sword above his head to bring it down on the boy.

Shinji tossed his axe, burying it deep in the back of the raider. He fell onto his knees with blood streaming from his mouth and back. "Yoink!" Shinji ran over to the body, braced his foot on the raider's back, and pulled it out. "Are you folks alright?"

"Yes sir. Thank you for saving us." The boy was quiet, and was probably frigid with fear. "There are others held captive. You need to help them!" The girl added, "They took everything! Everything!"

Shinji gave a nod. "Don't worry. We're going to get everything back. I promise, on my honor as a Shepherd." He hefted his axe onto his shoulder and gave a winning smile and a thumbs-up. "Now stay here. We have buisness to take care of." The pair gave a nod and ran away. Shinji began to rove the streets again. He saved a few other villagers before he decided that there was no one else to save. "Well, time to go!" He ran back out to Nokam. "I think I got most of them, but there's a group there holding captive, probably for some dastardly deeds or something. I'm gonna guess they're heavily guarded, so I came back for some more people. What's the plan, cap?"
__________________
"Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship??"
"Sir. Finishing the fight."
Reply With Quote
  #69    
Old July 12th, 2013, 01:02 AM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Now, if you expect the smoke to cause a strong recoil of the others, imagine an Ice Manakete going through it. Now, granted, it wasn't any more risky - there was nothing melting within him, or anything of that sort, but still, his body was less apt to anything involving fire than any other manakete, or even a human. But still, Lutaro was gonna be useful.

Keeping his mouth shielded from the smoke, he saw a Brigand standing over the fearful body of a frail, beggar woman. He could see the man... grinning. As though he had acconplished something. It was sickening; downright blasphemous. Granted, finding people may be Shinji's job, but what was he supposed to do; call Shinji and likely let the woman die? No chance.

The man turned to him, and grinned. Lutaro stepped back, as the bandit began to approach the boy. "Bet I could make good money makin' a slave outta a little brat like you..."

Lutaro stepped back until he walked back into the house. The Brigand had him now. He was surely doomed, and- nah, I'm just kidding. Lutaro pulled the dragonatone out of his pocket, and raised his arm into the air, quickly turning into his dragon form. (It's tume to pay!)

The brigabd seemed quite taken aback at first, but he seemed to recover, as he exclaimed, "Ah, a monster, hm? Bet you'll be worth a fortune...!"

With that, the man swung his axe at Lutaro, taking a small-but-significant amount of HP. Lutaro counter-attacked, launching out a blare of hail and sleet, as the Brigand fell cold. "Damn..."

As it fell to the ground, Lutaro cringed. Even without blood, it was pretty disturbing to see a man frozen to death. I won't go into the details, but... it isn't pretty. He turned an eye away from the body. Still, it gave him a bit of satisfaction. He normally wasn't a vengeful person, but knowing he killed a dangerius Brigand WAS a satisfying thought.

He saw the woman view him in shock, as he reverted go his human form. He held his blanket tightly, as he watched the woman stare. She stared for a few moments longer, before she shook her head. "Thank you, lad".

Lutaro was surprised by such kind acknowledgement. "A-Aren't you scared of me...?"
The woman replied, "Would that be any way to feel about someone who saved my life?"

"... R-Right..." He looked away. "Um... there are probably a lot of Brigands... Should I guide you to an exit?"

"Nah, lad, you've done enough for me. I can tell you're a Shepherd, I see it in your eyes. You have Brigands to fight."

"R-Right... Well, please stay hidden."

The woman nodded, carefully heading for an exit. Unless called for by the convenience of another RPer, the woman was safe.

The smoke was doing horrors on his breathing and vision, but he didn't leave. He continued looking through the village for more Brigands to kill/people to rescue.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #70    
Old July 12th, 2013, 04:13 AM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam

"Do you require protection, Lord Ylisse?" Jinsoku asked.

"No, thank you. You go on with the others," Nokam replied. He would help any of the villagers who escaped the village, send them on further away from the wreckage. A few villagers exited the burning buildings, including a small boy and a middle-aged woman." Go further down the road, to where those horses are tethered. We brought medical supplies, and those of you who are less injured tend to those who are worse off."

He continued herding them until the flow of them got smaller, nearly ceasing. Shinji ran out of the village, covered in soot. "I think I got most of them, but there's a group there holding captive, probably for some dastardly deeds or something," Shinji said, "I'm gonna guess they're heavily guarded, so I came back for some more people. What's the plan, cap?"

Nokam had to think fast. Every moment they spent debating what to do would mean that more villagers might be dead. "Use your wyvern to look for where they might be. See if you can get Sonatina to help to. I'll go in on foot and get everyone together, so we can smash those brutes with our full strength."

Without waiting for a response from Shinji, he was off. He walked briskly through the smoldering town, looking for any signs of people. He saw a young boy further down the path, an bow in his hand and a quiver on his back. "Hey, kid!" he yelled, "shouldn't you have left the town already?"
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #71    
Old July 12th, 2013, 04:19 AM
pokeman10000's Avatar
pokeman10000
Leftie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Zoro jumped off the horse he had ridden into the village and saw the carnage and violence raging all around him. He reached into his belt and threw a dagger just left of a Brigand's eye, who was about 200 meters away.
"I'm out of practice..." he thought. He drew his swords and rushed forward, so low that his sword tips noiselessly cut through the soft ground below. He saw a...Dragon?!? Zoro ground to a halt as the Dragon turned into a human and was thanked by an old lady for freezing a Brigand.

Zoro sheathed one sword, it felt a little to heavy. "I'm REALLY out of practice" he muttered. He strode towards the Dragon-Human...thing, and without breaking his stride flung his sword into an attacking Brigand from the right. he turned and withdrew the blade, before wheeling around punching...well, breaking would be more appropriate, another Brigand, before finally drawing the other sword, feeling that he was ready again, and swung them both down with such force that the very air itself became a weapon, sharp enough to effortlessly slice a man in two, yet blunt sturdy enough to be compressed into a shield. This is where his true strength lied, in his ability to use the air with his blades.

The air blast ripped several Brigands into small pieces, showering the nearby trees with blood. He approached the Dragon.
"Who, or what, are you?"
__________________
I am king of forgetting account details!
Reply With Quote
  #72    
Old July 12th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Mason

Mason stopped and lowered his bow. He had spotted another bandit, but when someone shouted at him he had to stop and look. He saw a very regal looking man with a sword. Mason had no idea who this guy was. He didn't care either.

"If i leave who is gonna stop these bandits?" Mason called back, raising his bow. It might look like he was aiming at the prince, but when he let an arrow fly, it went past Nokam and hit a Bandit who was charging at them both. Nokam would not have seen the man, he was facing the wrong direction. The bandit wasn't down though, and Mason pulled out another arrow and aimed it, this one hitting the bandit in the stomach.

"You gotta be careful Mister! This place is dangerous! I got a lot of the people out, on the hill up there, you should go too! Don't worry, One of the farmers said he would go get the Shepherds, but until they get here I'm gonna look for anyone else!" he said with a good natured voice, smiling up at Nokam before turning, about to run off again. Nokam would likely be able to call out to him, but if not Mason would go fight more bandits.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Reply With Quote
  #73    
Old July 12th, 2013, 01:13 PM
<Challenger>'s Avatar
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: East Coast, USA (Represent!)
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1 Part 3
Hero Time!

Shinji gave a nod. "You got it boss!" He gave a signal and watched Nokam run off. "Go get 'em!" Seconds later Roshi landed right next to him. Shinji swung up onto the wyvern and looked over to Sonatina. "You, you're with me! Mount up!" He didn't wait for her and took right off. "Catch up when you can!" He called out and spurred Roshi into the air. "Let's go big guy!" The dragon took off, and within seconds they were flying circles around the village. Shinji began to scan for any activity that seemed out of the ordinary for a burning village and eventually saw the raiders forming a defensive perimeter in the town square. Damn. That's a lot of raiders. There have to be at least fifty. He frowned. "PRINCE NOKAM!" He found the Prince with a young lad with a bow. "THEY'RE IN THE TOWN SQUARE!"

Shinji moved Roshi over the square. "Dive, dive, dive!" He gave the order and the wyvern flew downward in a straight line aimed at the ground. Seconds before they would've hit the ground, he pulled up and burned two of the bandits to a crisp. "Hold up buddy! We have to save some for everybody else!" Laughing, he leaned over and landed on the ground with a tuck-n-roll. "Come at me bros!" He challenged the nearby opponents with a taunting grin. He drew the BadAxe and cut down the first one to accept his challenge. "Is that all you got? Come on now! Don't make this so easy!" One of the bandits charged recklessly and gave a wild swing, but Shinji ducked under it and slammed the axe into his stomach. "Ten!" The bandit slowly collapsed to his knees. The next one to come gave a mighty bellow and swung a club with great speed, but Shinji just deflected it with the haft of his axe, then chopped his foe's head right off. "Eleven! Come on guys! Who's next? Any takers?"
__________________
"Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship??"
"Sir. Finishing the fight."
Reply With Quote
  #74    
Old July 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Blood-curdling screams filled the air, sending chills down Tarin’s spine. She could still only see the smoke, but she figured that she was getting close to the source. After a few more minutes of running, she came across a huge group of people all huddled together on a hill side. They were a mess, many of them having large burns on their arms and legs, while a few others seemed to be missing entire limbs. She wanted to help them but their number was too large and the risk of losing her gold was too great. Tarin glanced over at the burning town, but just before she could leave a crying woman approached her. She seemed to be in a lot less pain than everyone else in the group, but she was by far the one who shed the most tears.

“Have... Have you seen my husband? He’s about this tall,” She lifted her arm over her head, to just higher than Tarin’s ponytail. “And has dusty brown hair, that’s kind of long. He also has this weird...” Tarin interrupted her just before she could finish her sentence. “Look, I’m kind of on a busy schedule right now and I need to return something that’s been taken from me. So if you wouldn’t mind... I’d like to get a move on.” She said, with very little sympathy. This made the girl break into more tears and she was about to leave again, but this time she stopped herself. “Alright, fine... If I see anyone who matches your description, I’ll tell you...” She said, before running down the hill to the burning town.

She managed to spot a wyvern or two up above, but they paid her no mind. Tarin eventually spotted her chest. It was smack-dab in the middle of a house that seemed to be safe from burning down. She went instantly went inside, going straight for her chest before hearing another scream from above. “It can wait...” She sighed, sneaking up the staircase to find the source of the screams. A little girl was crouched down in a corner, as a brigand with a torch in his hand and an axe on his back stood in front of her. “Now now little girl, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Give me the necklace or I’ll have to take it from you, and I assure you, it’ll be as painfully as p...” Tarin jabbed her dagger straight through the brigand’s gut, before pulling it out as slowly as possible. The torch that was in his hand fell onto the wooden floor, setting it alight. However, neither Tarin nor the little girl noticed. “Are you alright?” She asked.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #75    
Old July 12th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Burning Village



2-2: A Trivial Day







"No, thank you. You go on with the others," the Prince replied to Jinsoku.

"Right!" Jin threw his gears to his feet, charging right into the village and through the paths, buildings passing on both sides. One, however, stopped him in his tracks. He felt a presence, vaguely familiar. He burst through the doorway, finding a bleeding thug, a girl, and... The woman he'd captured before. He was confused, as he was sure she'd left this morning. What immediately caught his attention, though, was a fire spreading from the floor to the walls. His eyes widened and he sped over to the two, picking up one each in his arms, and rushing them out of the house. Once outside, he twisted his body around and fell onto his back, taking the brunt of the impact to protect the girl and the woman as the three rested on the ground. The house quickly collapsed in on itself, flames bursting up from the caved-in roof.


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.