The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce

Advertise here
The girl remained silent, grasping onto the necklace she was nearly killed over tightly. “C’mon, we need to get you out of here.” Tarin sighed, extending an arm out for her. However, before either of them could do anything, a loud screeching echoed throughout the rooms and before Tarin could pinpoint the source, she and the little girl were lifted into the air. After being rocketed outside the building, their saviour’s body rested next to them, though Tarin was too confused to really notice him. She looked over at the little girl to make sure she was alright, before spotting Jin. She pushed herself up, sitting in the opposite direction of the house.

“Ok, why the hell did you do that? I’m not doing anything wrong, in fact I just saved that girls life.” Tarin asked, turning to face the house. She managed to turn just in time to watch the roof cave in. “Heh... You just saved both of our lives...” Tarin said. For once she was happy to see him, if only because he saved her life. However her happiness turned into anger towards him, as she realised that inside the rubble was her chest. “Jinny... You didn't happen to pick up a, medium sized chest while you were in there?” She asked, bottling up her anger for the time being.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #77    
Old July 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Burning Village



2-3: A Trivial Day







“Ok, why the hell did you do that? I’m not doing anything wrong, in fact I just saved that girls life.” The woman replied to his heroics, before realizing what exactly was going on. “Heh... You just saved both of our lives...”

Jin grinned, lifting himself up and dusting off.

“Jinny... You didn't happen to pick up a, medium sized chest while you were in there?”

"Nope. By the time I came in, the fire was spreading to the support pillars, there was no time." He turned to look over his shoulder at the burning house, thinking it over for a moment before realizing what the chest really was. Turning back to the woman he nodded, adding "Got it," before heading toward the house. His gears moved before him as he held his palms toward the fire, the gears hovering inches from each palm. He watched the fire with an intense focus, his gears spinning and whirring as they faced the fire, angled slightly near one another. They spun faster and faster, until they formed a small cyclone of high-force winds that slowly but surely put out the flames. Once that was through, he began using the gears to saw through debris, digging about the home's remains until eventually he pulled something up. Grabbing a handle at the side, he pulled a charred chest from the rubble and dragged it back to the woman. "It looks to be burnt, but I can't imagine the contents were damaged." He paused. "Does that mean this village is your home...?"


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #78    
Old July 13th, 2013, 12:53 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam

"You gotta be careful Mister! This place is dangerous! I got a lot of the people out, on the hill up there, you should go too! Don't worry, One of the farmers said he would go get the Shepherds, but until they get here I'm gonna look for anyone else!" he said with a good natured voice, smiling up at Nokam before turning. Nokam could sense that he meant to run on.

He smiled. The boy was certainly enthusiastic. And brave, though his kind of bravery leaned very close to reckless foolhardiness. "Boy!" he shouted, hoping to make him pause. "I am Prince Nokam! My Shepherds are here!" He was about to say more when a loud voice from above caught attention.

"PRINCE NOKAM!THEY'RE IN THE TOWN SQUARE!" The voice was certainly Shinji's. Before the boy could repond, Nokam quickly said, "Come on boy! We need rescue the villagers! I hope you can actually use that bow of your's, because we'll need all the help we can get."
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #79    
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
"Nope. By the time I came in, the fire was spreading to the support pillars, there was no time."Tarin was about to scream obscenities, but Jin managed to stop her by going to the burnt building and chopping it up. From inside, he grabbed the chest. She quickly stood up as he dragged it towards her. With tears nearly forming in her eyes, Tarin ran to the chest, sliding onto her knees and hugging it. Although it may have looked incredibly strange, it was perfectly normal behaviour for Tarin."It looks to be burnt, but I can't imagine the contents were damaged... Does that mean this village is your home...?"

“No, I just rob this place from time to time, the only reason I’m here right now is because this was stolen from me...” She contently said. After a while, Tarin realised that she was hugging a chest in the midst of a battle, prompting her to stand up and grab it. She nervously cleared her throat, before saying, “Well, I think it’d be in my best interest to leave now... Make sure the girl is returned to her family or whatever.” Grabbing the chest in one hand and taking out her dagger in another, Tarin was about to leave.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #80    
Old July 13th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Burning Village



2-4: A Trivial Day







“No, I just rob this place from time to time, the only reason I’m here right now is because this was stolen from me...”

Hearing this, Jinsoku's jaw was agape for a few good moments. Though, being a thief himself, he really wasn't one to talk. He felt that he was more justified in his stealing, since it was almost always with bandits or thugs as his targets.

“Well, I think it’d be in my best interest to leave now... Make sure the girl is returned to her family or whatever.”

He lifted the girl onto his shoulder and turned to the woman. Somehow, he was still certain in his mind that she'd end up with the shepherds, he was sure of it! He realized that he hadn't wanted to see her leave, so, in a quick thought, Jin suddenly spoke up, "What if you set up shop with the Shepherds?" Likely catching her attention he took a step closer as he continued, "Weaponry and all sorts of valuables would sell extremely well in camp, and your customers would be regulars, all well-paid. On top of that, your business would be protected from thievery, and I bet you'd make twice the gold in the same amount of time, if not more." He smirked a bit. "Of course, you could come with us on missions if you choose to, where you could find and steal even more valuable wares than you could here." He frowned a moment. "It'd be better for you, and honestly I'm sure most would prefer you steal from the enemy rather than innocent villagers."

As Jin spoke, a bare-chested, broad-shouldered axe-man was approaching behind him. The thugly figure raised his axe for a downswing, and in mere moments Jin had pulled the small girl in front of his chest, taking a slight injury to his arm. However, he did not halt. Spinning immediately to face his adversary, he leapt backward while simultaneously slinging a gear back at the axe-man. He landed beside the woman and coughed a bit, cringing at the slice in his arm, but holding the girl tightly. "I don't suppose you have any ideas?"


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #81    
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Mason

He was told you go to town square and help. And he was all too glad to do just that. He nodded at the man, who called himself Prince Nokam. That was an odd name for someone, Prince... He looked like a Nobleman, a knight maybe.

"Awright Sir Prince! I'm on it!" he said eagerly, running off as fast as he could. then he stopped. Lots of bad guys in he town square... and he had a bow. He would be stupid to run in like that. He would get killed. He ducked into a building and snuck out the back, staying hidden. He smiled and pulled out an arrow, and snuck to the roof, getting ready. He was scouting out the amount of enemies, then ran to the other side of the roof to call out to his new ally.

"Sir Prince! Sir Prince!" he called, trying to attracct his attention. "There's too many of them, we need to get more people! Are the rest of the Shepherds near? Cause if we run in a few at a time then we'll all die!" He was trying to be helpful. He knew there was too much noise in the square for him to be heard by the enemy.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Reply With Quote
  #82    
Old July 14th, 2013, 02:08 PM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Lutaro had been about to look for others in his human form, before he saw a Brigand attempt to attack him from the corner of his eye. He couldn't possibly transform fast enough to avoid it, he didn't have enough reaction time at this point to avoid it...

But before panic could truly ensue, he saw the Brigand ripped to a bloody mess. He saw as other brigands followed suit, by the hand of a strong warrior. The sight was, without another word, disturbing. Some of the blood even landed on him, which landed a heavy cringe. Fortunately, there was little, but still.

"Who, or what, are you?"

He turned to the man. "I-I'm Lutaro! A-A Shepherd! I'm helping the village, j-just like you...!!!"

He cowered down a bit, hoping not to engage in amy hostilities.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #83    
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
"What if you set up shop with the Shepherds?" Her interest was piqued by this comment, stopping as he continued."Weaponry and all sorts of valuables would sell extremely well in camp, and your customers would be regulars, all well-paid. On top of that, your business would be protected from thievery, and I bet you'd make twice the gold in the same amount of time, if not more. Of course, you could come with us on missions if you choose to, where you could find and steal even more valuable wares than you could here. It'd be better for you, and honestly I'm sure most would prefer you steal from the enemy rather than innocent villagers."

Just before Tarin could reply, a bare-chested, broad-shouldered axe-man had spotted them, approaching quickly. The thugly figure raised his axe for a downswing, and in mere moments Jin had pulled the small girl in front of his chest, taking a slight injury to his arm. However, he did not halt. Spinning immediately to face his adversary, he leapt backward while simultaneously slinging a gear back at the axe-man. He landed beside the woman and coughed a bit, holding the girl tightly. "I don't suppose you have any ideas?" The man was charging towards them, preparing to chop their heads off with one swoop. “Just one...”

Tarin put her dagger back into its holster, then grabbing a handle of the chest with both hands. The brigand came ever closer. Tarin tightened her grip, lifting it off of the ground and taking a step forwards. Without thinking of the repercussions, Tarin slammed the chest across his burly face, sending him, the chest and herself flying in different directions. Gold spilled out of the chest in an almost never ending supply, as the lock had shattered against the brigand’s sturdy skull. Tarin lifted herself off of the ground, suffering only a few bruises. She wore an uneasy smile, before walking up to the man.

He appeared to be dead, but Tarin wasn't going to take any risks. She removed her Dagger from its holster, before saying, “I hope you’re dead, otherwise this is going to hurt.” She lifted the knife, which was held in both hands, above her head. With a grim demeanour, Tarin plunged it straight through the man’s chest, lifting it out as quickly as it went in. She turned away and headed back to her chest, stuffing it back up with the gold that had fallen out. “Hey, Jinny, do you have any rope on you?” She half-jokingly asked. “I need something to hold the halves of the chest together.”
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #84    
Old July 15th, 2013, 08:40 AM
darkpokeball's Avatar
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In your nightmares
Runaway. Hated. Good for nothing. Expelled from his clan.
...
Cloff was a taguel, and he was proud of it. What he wasn't proud of was his bloodline. Why did he have to be born into the clan? All his life, he was a trouble-maker...but he stepped over the line. And he paid the price. No. THEY paid the price. THEY would miss him, and by the time he was found, he'd be aligned with another party. A party that would appreciate him and not hold him up to ridiculous and nearly-impossible rules. He wasn't a goody-goody. He wasn't a rebel. He just wanted new acceptance, to replace what he had lost. But...what had he lost? Nobody in the clan ever really looked to him. In his journeys since he left, the young taguel had learned a lot. One thing was that nothing was as it seemed to be. He hoped this was true, because he emerged from a clearing only to see a girl drive a dagger into a muscular bare-chested man. Blood spurted everywhere.
...
“Hey, Jinny, do you have any rope on you?” She half-jokingly asked. “I need something to hold the halves of the chest together.”
Cloff just noticed there was another figure next to her. The figure male, seemed good-looking and Cloff took into note that the girl called him 'Jinny.' That must be his name, right? Suddenly, the voice came. A voice that Cloff liked to call "The Impulse." It's voice was identical to that of his own...but it's commands were irrestistable. This time, the impulse asked for a relatively harmless task: MAKE CONTACT.
...
The taguel awkwardly approached.
"Hi...er...Jinny. I have some rope if you guys...need it?" Cloff said, stuttering. Both of them looked at Cloff. The taguel read their eyes; friendly. Okay, that was good. Cloff enjoyed that. One of the figures moved, just slightly, and before Cloff could think, the impulse took over his body. His muscles rippled, sprouting fur, his face elongating and his hands turning into paws. The transformation took a second, but Cloff was terrified. What if these people viewed him as a freak?! He quickly transformed back into a human, and pocketed his beast stone.
"I'm sorry-I didn't mean too..." Cloff began speaking, before he was cut off by a sharp pain in his back. The taguel fell to his knees, knowing that a hostile was behind him. He turned to see a muscular barbarian, like the one that had been stabbed, swinging an axe down towards him. Cloff swiftly rolled out of the way.

"Help? HELP." the taguel begged, as the barbarian prepared to swing again. The taguel reached for his beaststone that he had held a moment before...but it wasn't there. Cloff realized when he transformed, he must've dropped it.
Silly me, I always remember to pick it up! I guess I was too distracted by those people...

Cloff spotted it, and reached for it, before an axe swung between his hand and the stone. Cloff got to his feet, and turned to the people, tears in his eyes.
"I can't fight without my stone. You've got to..."
And then the axe dug into him, bloodying his body, causing him to fall. He needed a vulnerary...or any medicine...quickly! It was apparent one more blow would be fatal.
__________________
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
Reply With Quote
  #85    
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
A man awkwardly approached them from the bushes. He was, unusual to say the least. He may have been the hairiest man she had every seen and his smell was absolutely horrendous. "Hi...er...Jinny. I have some rope if you guys...need it?" Cloff said, stuttering. Tarin let out a brief giggle, but it quickly changed into a blank stare. He didn’t seem hostile, but she reached for a throwing knife anyway. However this spawned a reaction from him and in a single second, the man had disappeared. Instead, some sort of bunny monster stood in his place, though it also disappeared moments after. However, Tarin had enough time to let out a squeal before he turned back. Only after he had turned back did she notice the massive ears.

"I'm sorry-I didn't mean too..." Cloff began speaking, before he was cut off by a sharp pain in his back. A barbarian had snuck up behind him and struck his back with an axe, putting the Taguel onto the ground. He swung again, only this time Cloff managed to roll out of the way."Help? HELP." He begged, as the barbarian prepared to swing again. Tarin threw her knife, but the brigand avoided it. The Taguel was searching for something and eventually reached out for some kind of stone, but he was cut off by the axe-man.

He got to his feet and turned to the two, pleading, “I can't fight without my stone. You've got to..." And then the axe dug into him, bloodying his body, causing him to fall. He was gravely injured and desperately needed a vulnerary or healing staff. Tarin started to panic, throwing her other knife at the brigands arm. It pierced his skin, momentarily stopping him from swinging again. “Jin! Use those gears of yours to take the girl to safety and get some medicine or a healer, or anything. I’ll... I’ll try keep him safe.” She shouted, stepping over Cloff and pulling out her dagger in a reverse grip. “Take one more step and I’ll cut you open.”
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #86    
Old July 16th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa



Burning Village



2-5: A Trivial Day







Jin paused for a moment, stopping and pulling out a long length of rope. He cut it in half, and tossed one half to the woman. "Tie up your chest with that, I can handle this guy." He put the girl down, whispering to her, "Just wait here, we'll help you after this." He turned and approached the odd guy, dropping one of his three vulneraries next to him. He continued his walk toward the axe-wielder, who swung quickly as soon as Jin had stepped into range.

However, Jin was much faster. He ducked below the swing, throwing a gear upward in retaliation. It sliced up the man's chest in a vertical line, as his other gear collided with the axe's hilt, throwing sparks all over until it broke through, the axe's blade hitting the ground with a few clangs. The man had collapsed onto his back, in shock. Jin took this opportunity to tie down the man's wrists and ankles, with a length of the rope sticking out from the bound ankles. "I'm dragging you back to camp, where you will undergo interrogation. If you're lucky, they'll mend your wounds afterward." He turned to the woman. "And if you are interested in the idea I'd proposed, all you'd have to do is ask the prince about it. He knows we're a bit low on equipment, so the chances of him turning you away are very slim." He grinned slightly. "And honestly, I think we made a pretty good team."

He returned to the girl, lifting her with his good arm. "I'll help you find your parents, but I've got to depart right after." He carried her along the village paths, dragging his new prisoner behind him.


.
__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #87    
Old July 16th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Mason

Mason looked down at Prince as he thought, waiting. He had no idea what to do honestly. Still, the rest of the Shepherds had to be here somewhere. Maybe he should find them? Apparently Prince was thinking the same thing.

"We have to find the others." he called. Mason nodded, and before Prince could say anything more he dashed away from the edge. He didn't think it through, he just ran off, leaving Sir Prince by himself. Again, he didn't know Prince was Nokam's title, he didn't know that the man was Ylissan royalty. He ran down the building and into a side path, leaving the prince to fend for himself. The man was certainly capable of it. He ran down the street, looking for more soldiers. Instead he stumbled upon a few bandits.

"Hehehe... You are in the wrong place boy..." one said, holding up his axe. Mason counted three... Two more than he could handle alone and seen. He sighed and pulled out an arrow, aiming it.

"Hm... Nah, i'm not!" he said, firing the arrow and striking one of the left over bandits in the stomach. He doubled over with a bellow, and the other two charged. Mason's eyes widened and he swiftly fired at the first one, hitting his shoulder and making him fall over from the impact, but he would be back up in a moment. The last one swung his axe at Mason's head, and Mason ducked under it and to the left, but the second swing hit his chest. He let out a cry of shock and he tumbled to the ground, gurgling some. Clearly he wasn't going to last long. He let an arrow fly into the bandit's chest, killing the man before he could strike again. But the one he hit in the shoulder was back on his feet, and he looked mad!
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Reply With Quote
  #88    
Old July 17th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Jin had dropped a vulnerary next to the Taguel, before moving in closer than she was and slicing the barbarian straight across the chest. The brigand fell with a thud, giving Jinsoku the opportunity to tie his arms and feet with more of the rope he had. It was nearly identical to what he had done to her a day earlier, but instead of walking her to their leader, the man was dragged. "And if you are interested in the idea I'd proposed, all you'd have to do is ask the prince about it. He knows we're a bit low on equipment, so the chances of him turning you away are very slim. And honestly, I think we made a pretty good team."

Once again Jinny was trying to recruit her, but this time Tarin was actually thinking about saying yes. She pondered on the subject for a bit, before shouting to him. “I’ll think about it, alright?” Tarin then turned her attention back to the near-dead Taguel. She slowly walked up to him, hoping not to spark his outburst or whatever had happened. Lowering herself to the ground, Tarin attempted to feed him the vulnerary. “What’s your name?” She asked in an attempt to take his mind off of the pain.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #89    
Old July 20th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely

Burning Village Outskirts

Chapter II, Part XI
"A Trivial Day"


.

Jinsoku nodded along as he dragged the man along the streets. "Can you walk, child?" He placed the girl on the ground and she nodded. "Good. I need my good arm, this guy weighs a ton!" He dragged onward, leading the girl to her parents amidst the chaos, and leading them all safely out of the village. He could see the prince out nearby, and headed in that direction, prisoner and villagers in tow. "I've captured a prisoner, we can interrogate and possibly heal his wound afterward, if he cooperates." He turned lazily and pointed his bad arm behind him with his thumb directed at the family. "I also found some of the villagers who haven't died or been critically injured."

He clutched his arm somewhat suddenly. He hadn't realized it, but it was seriously hurting! "Ugh, looks like I'll have to use this thing after all," he pulled out one of his two remaining vulneraries, treating his wound for a few moments. "Anyway, I ran into the thief woman from yesterday there, and offered her an option that would help all of us greatly: opening a shop in the Shepherd Camp. Despite the attitude I've been getting from her, I think she was actually considering it. I told her to speak to you if she's considered the offer."

__________________



*
Reply With Quote
  #90    
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:25 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam


After the kid ran off, Jinsoku approached him. He was dragging an injured man behind him, and was being followed by some villagers. "I've captured a prisoner, we can interrogate and possibly heal his wound afterward, if he cooperates." He turned lazily and pointed his arm behind him with his thumb directed at the group of villagers. "I also found some of the villagers who haven't died or been critically injured."

He clutched his arm somewhat suddenly. "Ugh, looks like I'll have to use this thing after all," he muttered, pulling out a vulnerary, treating his wound for a few moments. "Anyway, I ran into the thief woman from yesterday there, and offered her an option that would help all of us greatly: opening a shop in the Shepherd Camp. Despite the attitude I've been getting from her, I think she was actually considering it. I told her to speak to you if she's considered the offer."

This was interesting. The Shepherds always seemed to be short on supplies, and a market readily available that sold things tailored to the army's needs was an interesting concept. Before he responded to Jinsoku however, he walked over to the family. "The rest of your village is over on that hill," he said, pointing. "Do you think you can make it there on your own?"

The group of villagers nodded. A young girl spoke to him. "Thank you L-Lord Ylisse." Her face was grimy and tired, but she seemed sincerely thankful of his presence. He nodded, sending them on their way.

He turned to the prisoner. Crouching close to the brute's face, he said. "You look like you're in a lot of pain. I have a vulnerary here that would help. Do I have your word that you won't try to run?" The man nodded. "Very well," Nokam said. Taking a vulnerary from a small pouch on his waist, he administered to the man's wounds. "However," he said when he was done. "this is not the time for questioning. Jinsoku here will tie you tight, and we'll talk later. In would not try to escape," he added. "Jinsoku is not the most caring of wardens. He tends to start with fingers..." He trailed off, while winking at Jinsoku.

Leaving Jinsoku and the man alone, he walked off into the streets of the village. He saw the boy with the bow that he had spoken with earlier. This boy is a natural, he thought. He saw the boy down two men in quick succession. However, he seemed to have only wounded a third man, and that man was charging the boy. Sprinting forward, Nokam unsheathed the Falchion from it's scabbard. With a looping overhead blow, he quickly downed the third brute. Turning to the boy he said, "Hasn't anyone ever told you that you should stay away from the front lines when using a bow? You can't always fire fast enough to out speed a sword."
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #91    
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Mason gurgled faintly, unable to pull himself together enough to finish that last bandit. The bandit raised his axe... Then howled with pain, collapsing, Prince standing behind him with a very nice looking sword. Yup, he HAD to be a lord. But, his gaze was reproachful at the wounded archer, who looked down when he began to speak.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you that you should stay away from the front lines when using a bow? You can't always fire fast enough to out speed a sword."

What Mason needed was a Vulnary, not a lecture! He mumbled something faintly and looked down, still laying in the dirt with one hand on his bleeding chest. He hung his head, gasping for breath and searching for the words.

"Sorry Sir Prince... I'll try and remember next time." he said, getting to his feet, leaning against the building, trying hard not to fall over. If he had to put a number to how healthy he felt right now, it would probably be a four out of fourteen.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Reply With Quote
  #92    
Old July 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam


The boy mumbled something faintly and looked down, still laying in the dirt with one hand on his chest. His head hung, and he was gasping for breath.

"Sorry Sir Prince... I'll try and remember next time." he said, getting to his feet, leaning against the building. That was when Nokam saw the blood, and the gash on his chest.

Reaching back into the pouch on his waist, he pulled out one of his two remaining Vulneraries. He quickly applied the potion to the boy's wounds. I should have brought more, he thought. Shows how ill-prepared I am. He would have to bring more next time. He could get more now, but that would require a trip to the convoy, which was stationed too far away to be of much use. He looked at the boy. "Assuming the wound wasn't too critical that should be enough," he said. "If you need more treatment, I suggest following the rest of your village to that hill. If not, follow me!"

He ran to the center of town, where Shinji was attacking a squadron of the brutes. They had formed a perimeter around the town square. One of them charged him, axe held high over his head. Nokam smirked. He had trained against these kinds of weapons since he could stand. He easily side-stepped the blow, the countered with a looping overhead blow. His foe fell where he stood. He ran to where Shinji stood. "A little foolhardy to engage the enemy alone, don't you think?"
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #93    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:08 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Mason

Prince applied a Vulnerary to his chest, healing him quite well. He immediately sprang to his feet, holding his bow loosely as he began to stretch out. He smiled brightly at Prince as the man began to speak.

"Assuming the wound wasn't too critical that should be enough," he said. "If you need more treatment, I suggest following the rest of your village to that hill. If not, follow me!"

And with that he was gone before Mason could get a word in. He nodded slowly, pulling out an arrow, and chased after him, though Prince was faster. Mason trailed behind him, barely catching up as the sword weilding man charged into a battle and killed a man. As he ran he left his back completely unguarded, and Mason aimed...

"This just ain't yer lucky day!" he called, firing the arrow. With incredible, unbelievable accuracy, it hit the bandit in the neck, killing him instantly. Mason had a snap decision to make. Either he could join Prince and the other man, who looked a bit hurt, and be surrounded, but have other people there to help him, or he could remain where he was, which was not safe either, as he was all alone and defenseless from the bandits that had seen him. He chased after Prince and joined the two men.

"Did ya see that?!" he said, scooting between Prince and the other warrior, letting them protect him as he fired from between them, trying to help out while not being in the way. Naga knew he didn't want to get hit by an axe again!
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Reply With Quote
  #94    
Old July 24th, 2013, 04:35 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam

The boy scooted between him and Shinji. "Did ya see that?!" he asked. His faced was flushed from the excitement, and it was clear he was proud of his accomplishment.

Nokam nodded. The boy was obviously extremely skilled with his bow. Though he still seemed to have the rashness of youth. Nokam winced. His father had made sure to eliminate that from him as soon as possible. But for now the boy's eagerness was fine.

He glanced around the square. They had barricaded themselves into one of the buildings. That must be where the remaining villagers are, he thought. However, he was not in a great position to attack. His companions and him were surrounded. What we need now is Jinsoku, he thought. However, the man was not around. No matter, he thought. I'll just do it myself!

He stepped forward, swinging his sword, making a huge target of himself. The brutes didn't seem to have any archers among them, so this was relatively safe. So long as he had his companions watching his back. One of the men darted forward, his dagger flashing in the sunlight. Nokam raised his sword, but the man anticipated the block, going under his raised arm. He felt the impact of the small blade on his hauberk. However, the attack didn't seem to harm him any. Using the pommel of the Falchion as a hammer, he smashed the man away. He turned to the boy. "Keep the pressure up!" he shouted. "Don't stop firing until your quiver is empty! We'll drive these brutes back, just wait and see!" I hope, he added in his head.
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #95    
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:54 AM
<Challenger>'s Avatar
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: East Coast, USA (Represent!)
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1 Part 3
Foolhardy? More like more party!


Shinji laughed as Nokam ran over. "Don't you think attacking the enemy alone is a little foolhardy?"

"Sir, these brutes are way too dumb to be considered enemies." He swung his axe in a wide circle, cleaving the head off two more barbarians. "Twelve. Thirteen!" He gave the young prince a grin and gave a thumbs-up. "Like I always say sir! 'Foolhardy means more party!' I had to hold back a little though. It was getting boring waiting for your sorry butts to get here." He cut down the next opponent to approach. "Fourteen!" He was about to say something else to Nokam, but a young lad with a bow came in between them. He started to go on about how well he was doing. He was doing remarkably well. He obviously wasn't a battle-hardened Shepherd. "You're doing alright, kid! Keep up the good work!" He gave a thumbs up and a grin to the lad and turned back to the approaching hordes, cutting down each barbarian that approached him. "Come on! GIVE ME A CHALLENGE!" He roared out to the masses. He kept counting until he got to twenty. "Sorry M'Lord! I keep forgetting to save some for you guys!" He laughed and slammed the haft of his axe into the next enemy's face, completely shattering it. He wasn't going to admit it, but Shinji was pretty tired, almost exhausted. He had a couple cuts along his arms and legs, but it wasn't enough to keep him down. "Keep on coming boys!" He laughed again and turned to the kid. "Watch and learn! Watch and learn!"
__________________
"Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship??"
"Sir. Finishing the fight."
Reply With Quote
  #96    
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Mason nodded at the pair as they fought, protecting him even as he fired. He truly appreciated the kind words. Their encouragement made him giddy with excitement. He was doing well! He was helping! And he had plenty of arrows left! But he would have to do better, it was taking two to three arrows to bring down some of the tougher brutish thugs. He heard a cry from behind them and turned, seeing a pair of bandits charging, one with an axe, big and ugly, and the other with a sword. Without a thought he leveled his bow and fired at the one with the axe, knocking him flat.

"You're gonna pay for that!" the sword weilding one shouted, dashing forward. Mason grinned and aimed at the mercenary, hopefully the last of the thugs outside of the square.

"I betcha won't even get close to me!" he said, shooting his arrow... which was blocked by the man's shield. The man grinned at him.

"Cute kid trying to play hero. Well... You're no hero. You're just a dead runt." he said grinning at Mason. Mason glared at the man, and fired another arrow, which hit his leg. The man stumbled and dropped to a knee, glaring angrily at Mason.

"Good night!" the boy said, leveling an arrow, ready to fire, but something made him hesitate for a minute. Could he really kill this man? He couldn't exactly fight back now that he was unable to walk...
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Reply With Quote
  #97    
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:39 PM
darkpokeball's Avatar
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In your nightmares
"Cloff." the taguel responded, struggling to get back on his feet. He had used both vulneraries that were dropped(hopefully the people wouldn't hate him for that...did they mean to drop those?), and his mind was clouded.
Your feet, Cloff! The human-folk stand on their feet, what're you doing?! You're hardly presentable!
The impulse soon stepped in and urged him to stand up even harder. Cloff finally made it to his feet, before looking at the person facing him. She was obviously concerned. Suddenly, the impulse shouted: GET AWAY FROM HERE. You're not worthy of these people. Then, the taguel began walking away from her. She had said something, but the taguel didn't hear her. His mind was focused on staying upright. She spoke again, and Cloff replied, though without looking back.

"It's okay, just an axe wound. I've been through worse on my way here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be going." Cloff said, acting casual, as if his furry coat wasn't stained with blood. It took three steps for the taguel to fall to one knee, due to a shot of pain. That axe must've done a number...but the taguel was determined to look strong. The clan said he was useless. He wasn't. A few blows from an axe wouldn't keep him down! He had to impress this girl--he just had too. So he got up and kept walking, away from the group of people.
I must've worried them...how embarrassing it was for me to be completely helpless! They totally had to rescue me, and I'm perfectly capable of handling myself! I just need my--

The taguel felt for his beaststone, before turning around. He had forgotten it again. His mind was still clouded from pain, so on the way back, he did something stupid.
"Thanks for the vulnerary. If there's anything I can do to repay you, name it!"
Cloff bent over, picked up the beaststone...and then transformed.

"I can be mighty useful in fights! Just...that last one caught me off-guard!" the taguel spoke, his voice amplified by the stone's power. He waited for an answer, and smiled. In his beast form, the simle wasn't visible.
__________________
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
Reply With Quote
  #98    
Old July 27th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Dansparce's Avatar
Dansparce
is rly good
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dark Cave
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
"Cloff." the Taguel responded, struggling to get back on his feet. He looked like he was in bad shape, with blood staining the hair all over his body, which she still didn’t understand. Cloff finally made it to his feet, before looking at her. Suddenly, Cloff began walking away from her, still struggling with his injury. “And where do you think you’re going?”She asked wondering how he managed to gain the willpower to walk so quickly. He didn’t reply, so she shouted out something else. “You’re in no shape to be going anywhere.” Tarin said, in a concerned tone. He finally replied, but he did so without stopping.

"It's okay, just an axe wound. I've been through worse on my way here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be going." Cloff said, acting casual. It took three steps for the Taguel to fall to one knee, due to a shot of pain. Tarin ran towards him, but he picked himself up before she reached him. It was as if he was trying to impress her, but if he was, he had an odd way of doing so. He continued to walk away, but abruptly stopped. He turned back towards her, walking over to pick up an odd stone.

"Thanks for the vulnerary. If there's anything I can do to repay you, name it!" Once again he disappeared into a rocky cocoon of sorts, before a giant weasel-rabbit appeared in front of her. The last time he did this, it was a shock to her, but a more serious threat emerged before she could actually understand what was happening. This time his transformation managed to spark a scream from Tarin, falling down to the ground in fear."I can be mighty useful in fights! Just...that last one caught me off-guard!" the Taguel spoke, his voice amplified by the stone's power. “Who...Wh-what are you?” She whimpered, reaching back with her left hand to find a throwing a knife.

Tarin eventually came to her senses when she realised what he was, so she got up off the ground and dusted herself. "Your monster form is very nice and all, but can you please turn back into your more... humanoid Taguel form?” She asked, trying to remember something from the diary she read a long time ago. “Now about your... repayment. I’d say that if you were to give me that fancy little stone of yours, we’d be even.” Normally, Tarin doesn’t demand anything like this from injured people, but he’s the one who offered.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Reply With Quote
  #99    
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:26 PM
YellowGardevoir's Avatar
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Prince Nokam


Nokam grinned at Shinji's quick-witted responses. He waved the man's apologies for not keeping enough of the men around for Nokam to have any fun. "It doesn't matter how many I get, it's whether or not we can break their line!" he saw men trying to flank them, but before he could do anything about them the boy had brought them down. Until one man with a shield blocked his arrow. Nokam watched as the man rushed him but took an arrow to the knee. Then when the boy had a clear shot, he hesitated. Nokam ran forward, killing the man. He turned to the boy. "If you want to fight," he said, "you have to be willing to deal the final blow. The man might have been faking, playing to your good side while preparing to strike." He knelt, cleaning his blade on the man's tunic. "It's not pretty, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to do it."

He laughed, noticing the inadvertent joke. "Then again, in a perfect world they wouldn't be killing and robbing these people anyway!" He stood back up, and walked over to Shinji's side. He noticed that behind the man's facade he was tiring. Shinji's breath was heavy, and he had numerous nicks and scratches. "I'll take the front lines," he said. "You guard the boy, and watch my back."

Then he ran forward, directly toward the barricade. Falchion flashed in the morning light, once, twice. Two men lay dead and Nokam stood unharmed, beckoning the rest of the men to charge him. Let them draw themselves out, he thought. And then we can win!
__________________
RP's I am in:
Nokam Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Nami Tange in RéBURST ~RéBOOT~
Reply With Quote
  #100    
Old July 29th, 2013, 05:10 AM
<Challenger>'s Avatar
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: East Coast, USA (Represent!)
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1 Part 4
Following orders in a Special Way

Shinji watched as the kid left a barbarian alive. If it weren't for Nokam, he would've killed him. "He's right kid. Can't have mercy on the battlefield. They sure as Hell won't." He gave a grin to the kid. "Don't worry. You have plenty of time to learn!" He hefted his axe onto his shoulder as Nokam told him to stay behind and guard the kid, and run off to confront the brutes by himself. Looking to the kid, he whispered, "Over my dead body. Stay behind me. Come on! We have a prince to help!" He saw Nokam's sword flash. Apparently its name was Falchion. It was alright, but not nearly as awesome as the Bad-Axe. "Nokam's good with his sword, but there's no way he can fight off tens of barbarians." He flashed a thumbs-up. "The three of us, however, can take on the world!" The statement may or may not have been an exxageration. "Listen kid, we're gonna go save Nokam." He raised his axe above his head and let out the howl of a wolf. "Charge!" He ran and stood next to Nokam. "No chance in Hell sir. You're stuck with me, like it or not!" He gave a grin, both cocky and jovial.
__________________
"Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship??"
"Sir. Finishing the fight."
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.