The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing

Notices

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Advertise here

Old December 12th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Flame blaziken
Blaziken's #1 Fan

Location: Ether at the Endoftheworld orIn space with Viewtiful Joe Yeah

Advertise here
Part One:Begin The IBVF

A young boy at the age of 11 who called himself Flame was in the IBVF League and seldomly ever talked. The First Battle Began the Tranier called "Sixes" saied Go Cyndiquill and Flame said Go Numel. The first Battle began CyndiQuill Use Flame Thrower.Numel Magnitude Badly Dammged Cyndiquill Was Knocked Out.Flame got Coky and thought he could win the Whole thing but soon a Trainer Named well had no name so they called him -(Dash).Dash said GO Combusken.Flame said GO Pheonix(Combusken).The annoucer said "This battle could Determind the winner Both are almost Blazikens A powerful Pokemon.

Part Two: Pheonix's true power
Tell me if you want the next part tonight or Next week
Old December 12th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Purin
Crazy about Pink Hairdos

Location: Not at PC, coming back only for a really good reason. Coz I'm busy...
Send a message via AIM to Purin Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Purin Send a message via Yahoo to Purin
You should improve on the punctuation and grammar. Well I don't mind reading your next part today, but I think you should get it edited first.
The story will be enjoyable if there is not much of the mistakes in it.

Just came back. Below is my old signature.

Pokemon Adventures (US) Manga Revival Petition!
Paired up with Fixen
Member of PC Yellow Fan Club and Pokemon Special Club!

Old December 13th, 2003, 02:36 PM
oni flygon
:)

As Purin said, your Punctuation and Grammar should be observed. You also need to make your fanfiction longer. Also, please don't rush your fanfiction. The Average GOOD fanfiction takes about from 2 weeks to 3 months to plan.

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old December 13th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Kyosuke
.·Simple Complexity

Nature: Modest
Its a nice attempt, but I can tell you did this whole thing in the reply box . The grammer needs a little work, because it seemed kinda confusing to read, but nice attempt anyway and keep going!

After 7 years, Xbox Live is Still Amazing

·!¦[·Latest pieces of Writing·]¦!·
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here