Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Favorite archetype/category/group/denomination/whatever-you-wanna-call-it?
Legendary Pokemon 3 50.00%
Fossil Pokemon 1 16.67%
Pseudo-legendary Pokemon 2 33.33%
Other (in case I missed any...) 1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 13th, 2013, 06:55 PM
No Worries
Biggest Obito fan ever!

Advertise here
By that I mean the special categories or archetypes a Pokemon can fall under that differ it from the norm. I don't mean types. I also don't mean shininess, as that's a trait that a particular member of a Pokemon species can have and not a category that the species as a whole falls under.

So would it be legendary Pokemon, Pseudo-legendary Pokemon, or Fossil Pokemon? Explain why.
Old June 13th, 2013, 10:36 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Pseudo legendaries like Spiritomb, Absol, Lucario are some of my favorite ones. lone Rangers and Battle hardy Pokes....
Old June 15th, 2013, 05:26 AM
No Worries
Biggest Obito fan ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Pseudo legendaries like Spiritomb, Absol, Lucario are some of my favorite ones. lone Rangers and Battle hardy Pokes....
Those aren't pseudo-legendaries actually. The six pseudo-legendaries so far are Dragonite, Tyranitatar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, and Hydreigon.
Old June 15th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
Those aren't pseudo-legendaries actually. The six pseudo-legendaries so far are Dragonite, Tyranitatar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, and Hydreigon.
So psuedo-legendaries refer to pokémon that are situated among legendaries in the pokédex list but aren't real legendaries?

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here