The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 15th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Team Plasma's Pokémon Manipulation!"
Airdate: 15 June 2013 [USA]

Synopsis

Ash, Cilan, Iris, and N have found their way to a city that seems to be entirely blocked off to the public due to a rampaging Haxorus. Despite being told that the area is dangerous, the four sneak in to "help". Team Plasma's obviously behind this with their PokéControl Machine again. Dragonite and Charizard end up rampaging as well, causing even more property damage and causing the downtown to become structurally unstable. Eventually our heroes stop Plasma with help from Looker and Team Rocket, but not without N getting seriously injured.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old June 15th, 2013, 11:29 PM
MalcomX

Nature: Jolly
I really enjoyed this episode and I got kind of mad when N got hurt. I love the fact that he really deeply cares for all Pokemon like he does. I do wish that they'd give more variety to the TRio's motto (animation-wise) like they've been doing before the Black and White series. Seeing the same exact thing every episode is getting kind of bland.

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Old June 16th, 2013, 01:52 AM
ilias_
I completed the Pokédex!

Nature: Calm
I liked that episode! I am so happy that Ash used his Charizard! I hope he brings Charizard with him to the Kalos Region. Curious to see what those 2 ladies are. Can't wait for next week. Damn, they need to air Pokemon episodes everyday haha

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:40 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
The episode was OK by my taste. Just the thing which I don't liked was Ash's Charizard easily getting nothing after he tried to stop Dragonite. Man as if he was new in Poke Battles???
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links