The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 21st, 2013, 05:07 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVaporeon View Post
Thankyou - yeah, I think so too. I love him
Ah! Sorry, I didn't see the current topic Will answer it later. I have school in 2 minutes.

I'm not sure, really. I just think they got bored and designed an ice cream - although they made it work pretty good, I guess.
It's alright. I don't mind Vanillish or its evolutions so much, they're Pokemon and some are going to be everyday objects we use.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Pokemount
Hello

Nature: Jolly
Pick a 6-Pokémon Ice-type team (include 4 moves of your choosing for each Pokémon and an item for each to hold):

Cloyster

Item: Focus Sash
Moves:
Shell Smash
Rock Blast
Razor Shell
Icicle Spear

Lapras

Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Surf
Rain Dance

Glalie

Item: Nevermeltice
Moves:
Hail
Blizzard
Dark Pulse
Protect

Abomasnow

Item: Abomasite
Moves:
Wood Hammer
Blizzard
Leech Seed
Earthquake

Mamoswine

Item: Life Orb
Moves:
Icicle Crash
Earthquake
Superpower
Ice Shard

Weavile

Item: Muscle Band
Moves:
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Old November 25th, 2013, 07:18 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemount View Post
Pick a 6-Pokémon Ice-type team (include 4 moves of your choosing for each Pokémon and an item for each to hold):

Cloyster

Item: Focus Sash
Moves:
Shell Smash
Rock Blast
Razor Shell
Icicle Spear

Lapras

Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Surf
Rain Dance

Glalie

Item: Nevermeltice
Moves:
Hail
Blizzard
Dark Pulse
Protect

Abomasnow

Item: Abomasite
Moves:
Wood Hammer
Blizzard
Leech Seed
Earthquake

Mamoswine

Item: Life Orb
Moves:
Icicle Crash
Earthquake
Superpower
Ice Shard

Weavile

Item: Muscle Band
Moves:
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Quite an interesting team. Want to battle me sometime?
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]

Last edited by CloysterOyster; December 1st, 2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 25th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Aslan
the pretender

Ohh I don't remember anything about making an ice-type team. I'm feeling really lazy right now though, so I'll just get the Pokemon down. Might add movesets and other various things later. :p

Abomasnow
Mamoswine
Walrein
Jynx
Weavile
Rotom-F

I don't really have reasons for choosing these particular six. I'm not a huge fan of teammaking so I guess you could count this as something I'd use for fun! Abomasnow's probably here to summon hail, Mamoswine because mammoths are the best, Walrein because fatties, Jynx for the entertainment, Weavile since it kicks my butt everytime and Rotom-F to provide free ice blocks! Okay that seems good enough of an explanation.

Also about the tournament, my favourites out of the advanced would be Lapras and Piloswine! I don't really care much for the others. Piloswine is just an adorable Pokemon overall and it can do pretty well in battle. Lapras just immediately earns respect for resembling the Loch Ness Monster. I mean come on wouldn't you want to use one?
Old December 2nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
Snow Bunny
Bianca

Nature: Sassy
Preferred Username: SnowBunny
Partner Pokemon: Dewgong
Favorite Ice Types: Dewgong, Cloyster, Sneasel, Swinub, Jynx.
Favorite Ice move: ice
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:38 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Bunny View Post
Preferred Username: SnowBunny
Partner Pokemon: Dewgong
Favorite Ice Types: Dewgong, Cloyster, Sneasel, Swinub, Jynx.
Favorite Ice move: ice
Welcome to the club. Dewgong's a good choice. I have been using him in Pokemon Showdown recently. Any idea on how to make him stronger? I like your Ice-type picks but that last part looks incomplete.
Old December 20th, 2013, 02:09 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Hey, Ice-type fans, I should have done this weeks ago, but let's make December through February all about Ice-types this winter season. Let's start discussing more Ice-type topics and get this club more active and a-breezin'.
Old December 22nd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Preferred username: Frazzevous
Partner Pokemon: Crysta the Glaceon
Answer the current topic:
What type would you love to see paired with Ice that hasn't been done before and why?

F-I-R-E. Fire, omg. Fire and Ice are my most favorite elements, so having a Fire/Ice type would just be a dream come true... especially when it turns out to be a wolf Pokemon. Gosh, I would so love that. ;w;

Old December 25th, 2013, 12:56 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazzevous View Post
Preferred username: Frazzevous
Partner Pokemon: Crysta the Glaceon
Answer the current topic:
What type would you love to see paired with Ice that hasn't been done before and why?

F-I-R-E. Fire, omg. Fire and Ice are my most favorite elements, so having a Fire/Ice type would just be a dream come true... especially when it turns out to be a wolf Pokemon. Gosh, I would so love that. ;w;
Welcome to the club. Another Glaceon fan. I am glad to see so many Glaceon lovers, Glaceon rules. Fire/Ice would be an awesome combination. It would be super effective against Grass, Bug, Flying and Dragon. It would be damaged normally by Dragon, Flying, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Normal, Electric, Fairy, Poison and Steel. Would be weak against Fighting, Ground, Water and Rock, with Rock dealing x4 damage. Fire and Ice would not be effective against a Fire/Ice type combo either. A wolf-type creature being Fire/Ice would be awesome.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Since we're in the winter season, let's get this Ice club up and running.
Old December 29th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Preferred username: Nymphadora.
Partner Pokémon: Glaceon.

I'd personally like to see them introduce a ghost- and ice-type. Rotom-Frost used to be ghost/ice I believe, but its ghost typing was changed to electric in generation five. An ice/fire Pokémon would be pretty cool too, as well as ice and fairy. d:
Old December 29th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

I'd definitely like to see Ice paired with Fairy, for same reasons as Ashley stated. It'd seem like a beautiful offensive typing even if it'll suffer a lot of weaknesses. A Normal/Ice-type would be something I want to see as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
I'd personally like to see them introduce a ghost- and ice-type. Rotom-Frost used to be ghost/ice I believe, but its ghost typing was changed to electric in generation five.
We already have an Ice/Ghost-type in Froslass, plus Rotom's alternate forms are part-Electric (while having secondary Ice, Flying, Grass, Fire and Water-types) in 5th Gen, only its normal form is Electric/Ghost.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old December 29th, 2013, 08:29 PM
VanilluxeDeluxe
Best Ice-type ever!

Nature: Relaxed
Username: VanilluxeDeluxe
Partner Pokemon: Vanilluxe

I'd have to go with either Ice/Fighting or Ice/Fairy. Fighting I could see as a Snowman-like Pokemon, and Fairy could/should be for Vanilluxe's Mega Evo(if it ever gets one).
Old December 29th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Cadance

Nature: Brave
I'm joining. It's cold in here. Burrr xD

Preferred username: Axeliira
Partner Pokémon: Aurorus!

What type would you love to see paired with Ice that hasn't been done before and why

I was gonna say Grass/Ice, but immediately I thought of Abomasnow. But hey, it wouldn't hurt to see more of that combo, right? I will have to echo the person above me that Ice/Fairy would be a great combo. I want to say Fire/Ice as well, but...wonder how THAT works. xD
Old December 29th, 2013, 10:57 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
Preferred username: Nymphadora.
Partner Pokémon: Glaceon.

I'd personally like to see them introduce a ghost- and ice-type. Rotom-Frost used to be ghost/ice I believe, but its ghost typing was changed to electric in generation five. An ice/fire Pokémon would be pretty cool too, as well as ice and fairy. d:
Welcome to the club. What move set would you suggest for Glaceon? I have used Glaceon in battle but he/she has predominantly Ice-type moves and can't defend against the opposition well. Hikari below mentioned that Froslass is Ice/Ghost, but we don't have a Pokemon that is Ghost/Ice, the other way around. Rotom I think has always been Electric/Ghost primarily, unless it uses an appliance and changes its secondary typing. Ice/Fire would be wicked, and Ice/Fairy would be cute too. Only problem is that it would be 4x weak to Steel but otherwise would be great to use in battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post

I'd definitely like to see Ice paired with Fairy, for same reasons as Ashley stated. It'd seem like a beautiful offensive typing even if it'll suffer a lot of weaknesses. A Normal/Ice-type would be something I want to see as well.
An Ice/Fairy type would remind me of a clear-winged butterfly, that lets off glistening specks of ice as it flies. Normal/Ice would almost instantly fall to a Fighting move because of the double typing, but would be something to see, like another Articuno except a more modernized bird like a parrot or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanilluxeDeluxe View Post
Username: VanilluxeDeluxe
Partner Pokemon: Vanilluxe

I'd have to go with either Ice/Fighting or Ice/Fairy. Fighting I could see as a Snowman-like Pokemon, and Fairy could/should be for Vanilluxe's Mega Evo(if it ever gets one).
Welcome to the club. I am glad to see someone else likes Vanilluxe, so much backlash against the ice cream cones. Ooh, Ice/Fighting would be awesome, like a snowman as you mentioned. It would resist a lot of the other types as far as I can tell. What would Vanilluxe's Mega look like? A slushie? :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
I'm joining. It's cold in here. Burrr xD

Preferred username: Axeliira
Partner Pokémon: Aurorus!

What type would you love to see paired with Ice that hasn't been done before and why

I was gonna say Grass/Ice, but immediately I thought of Abomasnow. But hey, it wouldn't hurt to see more of that combo, right? I will have to echo the person above me that Ice/Fairy would be a great combo. I want to say Fire/Ice as well, but...wonder how THAT works. xD
Welcome to the club. Ooh, we finally have an Aurorus fan. I love Aurorus too. Love its Rock/Ice typing. I love taking out my opponents with Ancientpower and Freeze-Dry (which is super effective against Water) when I use Aurorus in battle. Another Grass/Ice or Ice/Grass? I'm thinking pine tree or something.
Old December 30th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Cadance

Quote:
Welcome to the club. Ooh, we finally have an Aurorus fan. I love Aurorus too. Love its Rock/Ice typing. I love taking out my opponents with Ancientpower and Freeze-Dry (which is super effective against Water) when I use Aurorus in battle. Another Grass/Ice or Ice/Grass? I'm thinking pine tree or something.
I'm actually thinking of a frosty pine tree, or a frosty Christmas tree! I don't think there's a Pokemon of that.

I loved Aurorus ever since it was first announced. :3 I'm more of an Articuno fan because it's my all-time favorite, but I want to show off my love for Aurorus because it's literally the best 6th gen Pokemon out there. Freeze-Dry ftw :D
Old December 30th, 2013, 06:12 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Here are all 3 of my Ice teams

Spoiler:

Cloyster @ Leftovers
Ability: Skill Link

-Spike Cannon
-Razor Shell
-Icicle Spear
-Shell Smash

Dewgong @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat

-Dive
-Rest
-Aurora Beam
-Sleep Talk

Articuno @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak

-Blizzard
-Ice Beam
-Extrasensory
-Hurricane

Glaceon @ Icy Rock

-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam
-Blizzard
-Hail

Regice @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body

-Zap Cannon
-Hammer Arm
-Frost Breath
-Blizzard

Lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor

-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Body Slam
-Thunderbolt
==========================================
Ice monotype team #2

Cloyster @ Leftovers
Ability: Skill Link

-Spike Cannon
-Hydro Pump
-Icicle Spear
-Shell Smash

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Ice Body

-Avalanche
-Surf
-Skull Bash
-Crunch

Glaceon @ Icy Rock

-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam
-Blizzard
-Hail

Walrein @ Leftovers

-Ice Fang
-Body Slam
-Ice Ball
-Surf

Dewgong @ Leftovers

-Dive
-Rest
-Aurora Beam
-Sleep Talk

Aurorus @ Leftovers
Ability: Refrigerate

-Ancient Power
-Freeze Dry
-Thunderbolt
-Aurora Beam
==========================================
Ice monotype team #3

Glalie @ Leftovers

-Blizzard
-Ice Fang
-Crunch
-Protect

Froslass @ Leftovers

-Shadow Ball
-Ice Shard
-Confuse Ray
-Wake-Up Slap

Vanilluxe @ Leftovers

-Icicle Spear
-Hail
-Mirror Shot
-Water Pulse

Mamoswine @ Leftovers

-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Blizzard
-Stealth Rock

Beartic @ Leftovers

-Aerial Ace
-Brine
-Ice Punch
-Icicle Crash

Cryogonal @ Power Herb
Ability: Levitate

-Aurora Beam
-Rapid Spin
-Confuse Ray
-Solar Beam

Last edited by CloysterOyster; February 2nd, 2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old January 6th, 2014, 03:31 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

I think if Pokemon were real, the Ice-types would be enjoying this weather we're having right now lol.
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Cadance

Of course! The Pokemon, especially Dewgong and Articuno, woudld enjoy -50 degree weather in the north. For them, that would be paaaaaradise. xD

Or actually...Articuno may be the one CAUSING IT.
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:19 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
Of course! The Pokemon, especially Dewgong and Articuno, woudld enjoy -50 degree weather in the north. For them, that would be paaaaaradise. xD

Or actually...Articuno may be the one CAUSING IT.
Them and Walrein, Mamoswine and a few others who LOVE the blizzard conditions. I wouldn't doubt that Articuno is causing the snowmageddon, Articuno is known to bring on icy/snowy conditions.
Old January 12th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I definitely agree; Walrein would love to be under snow. It has the Ice Body ability, which is said to recover its health under cold, icy weather... so yeah. xD" Vanilluxe, Glaceon, Spheal, and Glalie would love these type of weather too, as they also have Ice Body.
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
I forgot that i was a member of this club sorry.

Ice type would absolutely love the winter especially :3 especially Beartic ..and the Walrein line and Vanilluxe :p

I would like to ice/fairy and ice/electric pokemon ...mostly bcuz they would look amazing :p

Old January 14th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid

Ice/fairy please please. This is a combination just begging to be created and I can see a very beautiful, perhaps "girly" design. Would definitely use something like this on my team! An ice/fairy pixie of the sort would be super cute.

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old January 15th, 2014, 02:19 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

Ice/fairy please please. This is a combination just begging to be created and I can see a very beautiful, perhaps "girly" design. Would definitely use something like this on my team! An ice/fairy pixie of the sort would be super cute.
pixie pokemon would be just adorable...small in size... colorful wings.
Spoiler:

maybe something like this..... it's a tattoo design.. I couldn't find any nice pics tbh.

Old January 15th, 2014, 05:48 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Ice/Fairy would probably be beyond adorable, but I want to see an Ice/Electric Pokémon myself. I know there's Rotom-Ice already but a talking fridge doesn't count! I want to see an Electric/Ice Pokémon that's designed with the fragility and skill of Ice and the pure power and force of electricity; the definition of a glass cannon. Ice and Electric together could deal some seriously powerful hits to the majority of Pokémon out there and swapping out defences in place of Speed can give it a real feel of "pure destructive power". Of course it'd die easily in this scenario, but eh, what's the fun in using something if there's no skill involved?
Old January 16th, 2014, 12:06 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Ice/Fairy seems to be a popular vote. It'd be 4x effective against Dragon-types, that's for sure. 4x weak against Fire-types and Steel-types. A little pixie/sprite would be cute. Dazzling Gleam, Powder Snow and Silver Wind are moves I can see it having.

Ice/Electric would be nice. A deep freezer maybe? Jk. It would knock off its Ground weakness with Ice moves and be 4x effective at tackling Flying-types. Weak against Fire, Rock, Steel and Fighting.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here