Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
The real non-dairy kind? What do you mean? The very word "Ice cream" implies that it is made with dairy product....
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerserge View Post
The real non-dairy kind? What do you mean? The very word "Ice cream" implies that it is made with dairy product....
tofu shakes or something? for vegetarians and vegans?

idk though
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Old June 28th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

There's ice cream made from milk, and then there's "frozen dairy dessert", or "frozen dessert", which is not ice cream. If it is ice cream, they'll put it on the packaging in capital letters ICE CREAM. If not, they're misleading the consumer because they don't have enough milk and cream to be considered ice cream. They're made instead with corn syrup and plant resins.
Denny Hamlin. ugh so late
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
Ohh, why they're moogles from Final Fantasy! And me having to tell you means that you haven't played them yet! So task #1, play some Final Fantasy. LOL your new sig is great.

I changed my theme to Talonflame and Fletchling because I saw the Ken Sugimori art and had the idea of getting the legs moving cuz it would look sooo stupid XD also haiku about Talonflame. Ohh, and credits to droomph for the sig.

Would your perfect life begin with ice cream and sunshine? The real kind, not dairy product, and the summery breezy kind, not the scorching hot hazy lazy days.
I thought moogles were those dumb little guys that sell you crap in KH.. Why does KH borrow so many ideas from FF btw?

Also thank you for the compliment. :) Sherlock Holmes is my new RDJ obsession. Soon you're bound to see some kick-ass iron man 3 sigs.

Talonflame is the actual name of the pokemon? It seems they're running out of ideas. Cool name, but unoriginal. The pokemon are cool, nontheless.

I've given up on pokemon. X and Y right after black and white was too much for me. I even thought black and white were a little too much..

My perfect life.. I guess I'll give it another go, why don't I?

My perfect life would begin when I wake up in the morning whenever I want. No alarms. I had a great rest and I feel amazingly alert when I awaken. I wake up and BOOM I magically have a JARVIS.

"Good morning, ma'am. The temperature is 79 degrees fahrenheit. The weather is slightly cloudy. I believe that is your favorite. Your coffee is on the table in the lobby."

Forget that man. I'd just fly away in my iron man suit. Then life would be perfect.

edit whaddya mean "real" ice cream. ICE CREAM IS ICE CREAM! :O
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
There's ice cream made from milk, and then there's "frozen dairy dessert", or "frozen dessert", which is not ice cream. If it is ice cream, they'll put it on the packaging in capital letters ICE CREAM. If not, they're misleading the consumer because they don't have enough milk and cream to be considered ice cream. They're made instead with corn syrup and plant resins.
obesity

delicious

- a poem

-- an oh so good poem
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Old June 28th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

frozen "milk" product
so smooth and creamy they say
it's not real ice cream

~ a haiku about frozen "milk" product.

I addition to JARVIS and suit I'd probably have some golf and helping out other people and learning something every day. And not being able to tire - I don't like the feeling of being tired.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:07 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

I'm so out of shape :ح but I don't like to eat, so I have the skinny out of shape. It's getting better, but I can still see my ribs.

And for some reason, I sweat with no work involved lol I also don't like being tired, because if I'm sweating without work…

So the best day ever would involve becoming super buff and awesome.
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Old June 28th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
I thought moogles were those dumb little guys that sell you crap in KH.. Why does KH borrow so many ideas from FF btw?
Kingdom Hearts was a combined project between Square-Enix (the company behind Final Fantasy) and Disney. So characters from Final Fantasy made appearances in Kingdom Hearts because the parent company worked on the games, although the FF characters had different roles in KH than they did in their original games. Like Moogles. Mog from FFVI was no shopkeeper.

I just finished the little bit of a gallon of ice cream (or frozen dessert, as I didn't pay attention to the packaging) I bought a few weeks ago. Vanilla ice cream with cinnamon swirls and white chocolate chips, topped off with marshmallow sauce. And slightly warmed in the microwave because I enjoy melted ice cream much more than frozen.

As for my perfect day, it would just be a day like today. I got to spend time with my dog, being outside and having fun. To end it, I'm doing what I like to do to pass the time: watch videos and play video games.

I'm not sure what I'd consider a perfect life. I do know that a good start to one would be having enough money not to worry about things, but still being able to work to keep me out of the house. But much like I'm one of those strange people who like melted ice cream, I'm also one of those strange people that enjoy working.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:57 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Sadly it is too cold and drab here for ice cream to really be a good choice. But a hot apple pie however! Should do nicely for tonight. ~

Old June 29th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Sadly it is too cold and drab here for ice cream to really be a good choice. But a hot apple pie however! Should do nicely for tonight. ~
Totally agreed with ya Marcin, it's just so chilly and wet over here. But yeah I bet that pie tastes great. Cold weather is always something I never like due to the clothing I'm forced to wear.
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:39 AM
shenanigans
in rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10
Totally agreed with ya Marcin, it's just so chilly and wet over here. But yeah I bet that pie tastes great. Cold weather is always something I never like due to the clothing I'm forced to wear.
Not gonna lie I imagine Australia to be like... ULTRA SUPER PERFECT SUMMER ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Which I know is totally wrong, but idk haha. That's just the impression I get from how people talk about Australia... despite the fact that I only know a few Australians in real life.

But then, the world still seems to think that if you live in England you talk like the Queen, so *shrug*.
sailors fighting in the dancehall;
oh man, look at those cavemen go.
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Wait... you don't talk like the Queen? This is blasphemous.
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:10 AM
shenanigans
in rainbows

Most people in this country don't even have much interest in the Royal Family at all, or outright dislike them, haha. The reality of it is that they seem to do so little that a lot of us wonder why we even have them any more.
and your friends are gone.
and your friends won't come.
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:38 AM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Well they sold all the land to parliament so you don't have to pay as many taxes so there's that
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Old June 29th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

My gosh, every time I hear about England, it's always gotta do with the royal family (or at least most of the time).. but I guess that's just media bias over here.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

When I think of England, I think about people with ridiculous Cockney British/Jamaican/Indian morphed accents.
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Hah, when I think of England, I think of Gordon Ramsey.
Old June 29th, 2013, 11:00 AM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Imagine having him as your personal cook AND he knows you can't fire him for whatever reason. That would be hilarious :3
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Quote:
Gordon Ramsey
My family used to like his shows too much. My mother decided to pretend to be him while I was getting the stray cats' food ready. I was called an incompetent donkey. That was amusing, considering she called my sister an old goat on a different occasion.

Dipu. Throughout last night and today, I've been repeatedly listening to the same two songs off Rise. This is your fault haha. D; Also, go find the lyric video for Rise (the song, not the album). Near the end, there are these creatures and they look just like Slenderman. <3 (As in, the creature. Not me.) The video itself is pretty stupid, though, in my opinion.
I am in the process of leaving PC and IRC channels associated with it.
If you wish to contact me, this is my channel:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23SableyeCorner
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)

Last edited by ⊗Slenderman⊗; June 29th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

My mother hates Gordon Ramsey, probably because of how she sees his attitude. I for one am neutral on him, but with him having 3 chef shows on FOX here in the states and probably many more in England, he's got to be a skilled chef and definitely knows what he's doing.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:03 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

I don't ever watch TV (because I'm a caveman) but if I did I wouldn't mind either way.

However I love those memes.

yep.
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Old June 29th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

The memes are the best. I don't normally like them, but when they're of Ramsey, I make exceptions. :3

And Jess, which two songs? And yeah, the video's odd. The one for Not Gonna Die's better.
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:17 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

but they look like slenderman so I'm willing to skip as much of the video as possible to reach the part where they show up haha.
Not Gonna Die and Rise. {:
I have to agree about the videos, but Not Gonna Die's video just seems so stereotypical to me. A lion. Really. Way to be unoriginal haha. And some of the album's songs...just...no. Less than 30 seconds into him singing one song, I actually facepalmed. x;

also

:D
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

^The best one, the meme. Pokemon-related memes ftw :'D

Awww, really? :c I dunno, I guess I'm just biased. Rise and Not Gonna Die are definitely their best though.
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

I know, I seen it and was like "this is perfect for PC <3" haha.

Well, to be fair, I normally don't listen to Skillet anyway. My taste in music is more along the lines of
Spoiler:

or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...ujAPhxlo0&NR=1
^Don't click unless you don't mind repeatedly seeing a dead woman hanging there. Kinda creepy that Draiman keeps her body around in the video haha.
(because I'm too lazy to get a link without the endscreen thing haha)

with some exceptions for certain songs.
And those are the songs that you try to hide from people that you like them. ;D
Edit:
*By "them" I mean the songs. Not the people.

Last edited by ⊗Slenderman⊗; June 29th, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here