• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fire Red Let's Play!

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
382ySkN.png

Hey everyone!

I've decided to do a Let's Play of Fire Red. I've spent so, so long planning this, creating graphics and just overall making this what I think is a good quality Let's Play aesthetically and with audio too. I finally got around to recording it. It's pretty in depth, but the videos are short and sweet overall. I'll usually make them 10-15 minutes long.

This is recorded via Gameboy Player on my Gamecube and capturing using a capture device. Everything I do is legit. I'll be posting every 2-3 days.

Take a look and please subscribe if you like it.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I really love your intro; gives us a really good brief introduction to pokemon in general. :3 I started off with Squirtle when I first played this game too; well, only because I started off with Squirtle in my Pokemon Blue. >3<

Anyway, you've done a really good job explaining things about this game in great detail, and your LP is pretty impressive thus far; I can't wait to see more. <3

I added your LP to the thread index here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=301292
Just so that you can always refer to it when you wanna find it later. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Part 4

Bios were silent when I rendered the video, so it's a day late.

Back