Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:32 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
...Which party would that be?

This is sort of a weird hypothetical question, but, what I mean is, as you know, in each Final Fantasy game, there are a couple of characters that you meet, in which all of those characters are grouped up in a party. Let's say you've entered one of those Final Fantasy 'worlds', and got to be part of that party. Which final fantasy game would you be a part of to be part of that party, and why?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old June 23rd, 2013, 04:23 PM
Purple Materia
Shape the future!
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Careful
Final Fantasy VII. No questions asked.

For the class I'd have, I can't decide between Knight or Black Mage. FF7 doesn't have classes but each character is kind of based on one (Tifa's a Monk, Cid's a Dragoon, Aerith is a White Mage)

"I have fallen from the Land of Magic. I am Stardust Witch Meruru!"
Combat Arms | Raptr | Hummingbird | Last.fm
Old June 24th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Pikayosh
Epic Pikachu

Nature: Gentle
hmm pretty interesting question

I would be in FFX because the game was amazing
warrior of course just like tidus I think

next choice would be IV or VIII

PM me if you want to Join the team!
Old June 26th, 2013, 02:23 PM
TheBigMan0706
UMAD?

Nature: Lax
I would say Final Fantasy XII because i liked the fact that the theme of the story is political intrigue
´ 3`) official gulpin emote. ^.^Help gulpin take over the Internet and use him for your signature!

who knew?

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here