The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 16th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

I hate being touched in any way. Hugs, handshakes, brushes, accidentally. Each leaves me with this uncomfortable feeling on my skin that won't go away for a long while and makes me squirm. There are some people I can touch in small ways (like a handshake) that won't give me that feeling, but it's very rare.
Old July 16th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Hypocrates
skanky and kind of gay
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hypocrates
If I'm comfortable with you and we're quite close then I don't mind too much. It still makes me feel uncomfortable at times. But if I'm not acquainted or friends with you then I'll probably just freak out because I absolutely hate being touched. :c
Old July 16th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Green Stache

It depends on the person, say, if it's a girl who I find attractive, then sure, do whatever you like, haha. I do hug my friends or get close though. Even the guy friends aren't afraid to grab you from behind and pretend to rape you.. We're not actually homosexual, we just like to mess around.

If it's gross little kid I really don't like them touching me, every afternoon I'm on a bus full of them, and they are not the 'cute sweet naww' kind, they are rats, the entire bus trip home is a loud, non-stop screaming and swearing and hitting and rude little bastards haha. This bus is completely packed, and even the isle is packed, and the little kids always try and push through and it's so annoying, and very awkward because they sometimes... Touch things...

But yeah, most of the time, I'm pretty comfortable in touching, and most of my friends, if you accidentally touch something, we just laugh and wink. (But that isn't permission to try anything)
Old July 17th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Franceschi
a.k.a justin timberlake

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Franceschi Send a message via Skype™ to Franceschi
I don't really mind physical contact. With friends, I'm quite an affectionate person and that translates into physical contact (like hugging, kissing on the cheek, etc). I use it mostly as a way of showing people that I am comfortable being around them. Though if I'm drunk, that extends to most other drunk people, haha.

However, there's a difference between being friendly and being inappropriate and I'm fine with the former but not the latter.

Old July 17th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Physical contact really doesn't bother me at all to be honest
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links