Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Reload this Page Nintendo Video

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old June 25th, 2013 (02:57 PM).
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
For those of you who have a 3DS. Did you download Nintendo Video and what did you think of it? I got my 3DS 18 months ago. At first i loved it. new music vids new shows it was great. Then over the last say 8 months theyve been repeating A LOT. They have a couple new thing from time to time, but wish there was more new stuff.
Old June 25th, 2013 (03:06 PM).
Understand Understand

Nature: Calm
I downloaded it mainly because it's free, I didn't know what exactly would be shown. To be honest I don't really like it since I'm not interested in most of the videos there, I'd prefer a YouTube app (there's a rumor about that).
I usually use the E-shop to watch trailers and that's pretty much everything for me regarding videos.
Old June 25th, 2013 (11:09 PM).
Nothing shredded, nothing gained.
ModeratorCS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Osiris
I couldn't be more underwhelmed by it. I've only had my 3DS for a few months or so, but it only took me about 2 or 3 weeks before stopped checking it completely. I understand that they want to push their own content, but even making it a YouTube-lite by being able to search through all their videos would've been infinitely better than just having 4 at a time (where a majority of the time, only one video is even worth watching).

I really hope that we see a YouTube app sometime soon, as it could very easily double the time I actually spend on my 3DS. Plus, Netflix is already a thing on the 3DS, so I can't see it being all that different to implement.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)