The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old 3 Days Ago, 09:24 PM
sarahmib's Avatar
sarahmib
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Female
Pokemon movies are super awesome, I've missed a good chunk of them, but I'm catching up. My personal favorite Pokemon movie, is Pokemon 4Ever. Anyone who can guess why gets a virtual cookie. On another note, my least favorite movie was the one with Manaphy and the Temple of the Sea. It was just so boring.

What's your favorite/least favorite Pokemon movie?
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old 3 Days Ago, 09:36 PM
PetalDanceD's Avatar
PetalDanceD
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PetalDanceD
Pokemon: The First Movie don't remember the others.
__________________
In a quest to capture the entire first series of the trading card game then going for the 1st edition rocket series .
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old 3 Days Ago, 09:44 PM
sarahmib's Avatar
sarahmib
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftp44 View Post
Pokemon: The First Movie don't remember the others.
That was an exceptionally good movie, I like how they tied Mewtwo into the anime!
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old 3 Days Ago, 01:28 AM
Famon's Avatar
Famon
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Pokemon Movie 08 : Lucario & Mystery of Mew.
I like it because Ash the Human does Something to save the world.
__________________
The True Beauty of Anime

Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old 3 Days Ago, 03:50 AM
sarahmib's Avatar
sarahmib
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famon View Post
Pokemon Movie 08 : Lucario & Mystery of Mew.
I like it because Ash the Human does Something to save the world.
Haha, that was one I missed, I need to watch it.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old 2 Days Ago, 11:54 PM
Famon's Avatar
Famon
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmib View Post
Haha, that was one I missed, I need to watch it.
It was nominated for Best Anime in American Anime Award But it lose to ''Final Fantasy Advent children''.
Honestly , Writer haven't got that the people likes movie where Ash & Humans does something to save the World rather then running around and then stand in a sideline to see the Pokemon do all the work.
__________________
The True Beauty of Anime

Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old 2 Days Ago, 06:13 AM
Scotash!'s Avatar
Scotash!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Extremely tough question. My least favourite is definitely the 3rd movie, god I really didn't like it.

Favourite though? Its a 3 way tie between the first (for the reasons it's the original, seen it in the cinema, had it on VHS and such. Nostalgia) but if I don't count that then its between the movie 2000 and 4 ever. I never seen these until recently getting them on DVD and loved both.

I'm gonna go with a draw between 2000 & 4 ever.

Didn't care for a lot of the hoenn ones or Sinnoh ones.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old 2 Days Ago, 07:03 AM
Sora's Avatar
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Under Red's Bed
Nature: Gentle
Pokemon 2000 followed by Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I actually enjoyed the majority of the movies for the most part but 2000 has Lugia man and nostalgia whoops and Lucario is just beautiful. The background story behind it was lovely, the plot was amazing, and everything just... clicked? Also wow my feelings at the end thanks very much. I feel like today this movie hits me more than the first movie when it comes to making me on the verge of tears (or no more because wow am I an emotional being).

Heroes and I guess the third movie get honorable mentions since they're the two movies I have seen the more. Heroes especially so since it was the only Pokemon movie I had on DVD for years so it kind of holds a special place in my heart.
__________________
BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
MY DREAM WILL BE FULFILLED
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old 2 Days Ago, 01:07 PM
sarahmib's Avatar
sarahmib
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotash! View Post
Extremely tough question. My least favourite is definitely the 3rd movie, god I really didn't like it.
I've seen the 3rd movie too many times, and I didn't like it much anyway. But Pokemon 2000 was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Pokemon 2000 followed by Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I actually enjoyed the majority of the movies for the most part but 2000 has Lugia man and nostalgia whoops and Lucario is just beautiful. The background story behind it was lovely, the plot was amazing, and everything just... clicked? Also wow my feelings at the end thanks very much. I feel like today this movie hits me more than the first movie when it comes to making me on the verge of tears (or no more because wow am I an emotional being).

Heroes and I guess the third movie get honorable mentions since they're the two movies I have seen the more. Heroes especially so since it was the only Pokemon movie I had on DVD for years so it kind of holds a special place in my heart.
Well, that just made it to the top of my 'Pokemon movies to watch' list.
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old 2 Days Ago, 01:10 PM
Trick 'r Treat's Avatar
Trick 'r Treat
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Male
Pokemon: The First Movie & Pokemon 3: The Movie
__________________


FC: 3926-6643-5019
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.