The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old 3 Days Ago, 09:24 PM
sarahmib

Pokemon movies are super awesome, I've missed a good chunk of them, but I'm catching up. My personal favorite Pokemon movie, is Pokemon 4Ever. Anyone who can guess why gets a virtual cookie. On another note, my least favorite movie was the one with Manaphy and the Temple of the Sea. It was just so boring.

What's your favorite/least favorite Pokemon movie?
Old 3 Days Ago, 09:36 PM
PetalDanceD

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PetalDanceD
Pokemon: The First Movie don't remember the others.
Old 3 Days Ago, 09:44 PM
sarahmib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftp44 View Post
Pokemon: The First Movie don't remember the others.
That was an exceptionally good movie, I like how they tied Mewtwo into the anime!
Old 3 Days Ago, 01:28 AM
Famon

Pokemon Movie 08 : Lucario & Mystery of Mew.
I like it because Ash the Human does Something to save the world.

Old 3 Days Ago, 03:50 AM
sarahmib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famon View Post
Pokemon Movie 08 : Lucario & Mystery of Mew.
I like it because Ash the Human does Something to save the world.
Haha, that was one I missed, I need to watch it.
Old 2 Days Ago, 11:54 PM
Famon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmib View Post
Haha, that was one I missed, I need to watch it.
It was nominated for Best Anime in American Anime Award But it lose to ''Final Fantasy Advent children''.
Honestly , Writer haven't got that the people likes movie where Ash & Humans does something to save the World rather then running around and then stand in a sideline to see the Pokemon do all the work.

Old 2 Days Ago, 06:13 AM
Scotash!

Extremely tough question. My least favourite is definitely the 3rd movie, god I really didn't like it.

Favourite though? Its a 3 way tie between the first (for the reasons it's the original, seen it in the cinema, had it on VHS and such. Nostalgia) but if I don't count that then its between the movie 2000 and 4 ever. I never seen these until recently getting them on DVD and loved both.

I'm gonna go with a draw between 2000 & 4 ever.

Didn't care for a lot of the hoenn ones or Sinnoh ones.
Old 2 Days Ago, 07:03 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Pokemon 2000 followed by Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I actually enjoyed the majority of the movies for the most part but 2000 has Lugia man and nostalgia whoops and Lucario is just beautiful. The background story behind it was lovely, the plot was amazing, and everything just... clicked? Also wow my feelings at the end thanks very much. I feel like today this movie hits me more than the first movie when it comes to making me on the verge of tears (or no more because wow am I an emotional being).

Heroes and I guess the third movie get honorable mentions since they're the two movies I have seen the more. Heroes especially so since it was the only Pokemon movie I had on DVD for years so it kind of holds a special place in my heart.
Old 2 Days Ago, 01:07 PM
sarahmib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotash! View Post
Extremely tough question. My least favourite is definitely the 3rd movie, god I really didn't like it.
I've seen the 3rd movie too many times, and I didn't like it much anyway. But Pokemon 2000 was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Pokemon 2000 followed by Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I actually enjoyed the majority of the movies for the most part but 2000 has Lugia man and nostalgia whoops and Lucario is just beautiful. The background story behind it was lovely, the plot was amazing, and everything just... clicked? Also wow my feelings at the end thanks very much. I feel like today this movie hits me more than the first movie when it comes to making me on the verge of tears (or no more because wow am I an emotional being).

Heroes and I guess the third movie get honorable mentions since they're the two movies I have seen the more. Heroes especially so since it was the only Pokemon movie I had on DVD for years so it kind of holds a special place in my heart.
Well, that just made it to the top of my 'Pokemon movies to watch' list.
Old 2 Days Ago, 01:10 PM
Trick 'r Treat

Pokemon: The First Movie & Pokemon 3: The Movie

FC: 3926-6643-5019
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links