The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 26th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Nefashu

Advertise here
Hey everyone! Nefashu here, deciding to play one of my favourite hacks, in Nuzlocke format! So if you're a fan of such things and don't mind me making obscure pop culture references, then this is the playthrough for you!

Comments, likes and subscriptions are much appreciated, but regardless, I hope you enjoy my content! I'm certainly psyched!

Spoiler:
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
The.. sprites in this game is quite amusing. XD I love you trying to voice act the characters; I really want more LPers to do that. o3o;; (Well, I should do it too, hehe). I secretly hope that you'll catch a nidoqueen for some reason, hehe.

Good luck on this Nuzlock; I do like this LP so far~! I added it to the thread index so you and others can see it later. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old July 5th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Nefashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
The.. sprites in this game is quite amusing. XD I love you trying to voice act the characters; I really want more LPers to do that. o3o;; (Well, I should do it too, hehe). I secretly hope that you'll catch a nidoqueen for some reason, hehe.

Good luck on this Nuzlock; I do like this LP so far~! I added it to the thread index so you and others can see it later. :3
Thank you for your kind words =) Yeah, I like to give character to my playthroughs, it really irks me when people that do playthroughs just skip through all of the text and deem it unimportant. It's an adventure, not a procession!

Anywho sadly I'll be away for a week or two but in the meantime parts two to six are up!

Part 2
Spoiler:

Part 3
Spoiler:

Part 4
Spoiler:

Part 5
Spoiler:

Part 6
Spoiler:
Old November 13th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Nefashu

So I may have ended up being absent for four months, but we're back!

Episode 7:
Spoiler:
Old November 15th, 2013, 05:59 PM
TurkishDelight
Scott Mescudi

Nature: Relaxed
Hey dude! I only just seen this thread now and your content is really good, I'll be sure to sub and like, and hopefully keep up with this series! Hope you stay consistent! I was doing a Brown LP on my channel too but my laptop is broken and I'm waiting for it to get repaired! Much respect for Brown dude! And yes Wrap is definitely broken lol.

Old November 17th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Nefashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishDelight View Post
Hey dude! I only just seen this thread now and your content is really good, I'll be sure to sub and like, and hopefully keep up with this series! Hope you stay consistent! I was doing a Brown LP on my channel too but my laptop is broken and I'm waiting for it to get repaired! Much respect for Brown dude! And yes Wrap is definitely broken lol.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy! Consistency really isn't my thing but I'll try my best, eh?

Part 8 is here, more routes equals more potential captures!

Part 8:
Spoiler:
Old November 19th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Nefashu

Second gym time, and obvious pun is obvious.

Part 9:
Spoiler:
Old December 22nd, 2013, 02:38 AM
Nefashu

Bunch of episodes to catch up on, including two gym battles and some odd misspelling!

Episode 10 - Pervert
Spoiler:

Episode 11 - Silky Smooth
Spoiler:

Episode 12 - Women Can't Spell
Spoiler:

Episode 13 - Can You Dig It?
Spoiler:

Episode 14 - Gwappa!
Spoiler:
Old January 26th, 2014, 02:10 AM
Nefashu

Despite being all over the place, this episode is super productive! I think...

Episode 17:
Spoiler:
Old February 3rd, 2014, 08:32 AM
Nefashu

Needless to say, I'm not the biggest fan of Haunter...

Episode 18:
Spoiler:
Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:03 AM
Dragon
Did YOU just call me "ma'am"? Are you trying to start something?

Nature: Modest
Ugh, I used to haaaaaate those confuse rays & Hypnosis too. XD Back in the old R/B/Y, I dunno how those AIs know exactly know when you wake up or switch pokemon. @_@;; Kudos for living through that pain. ;o;

Anywho, I've been watching your LP, and you're doing an amazing job! Love your voice and your commentary; definitely encouraging you to keep it up, and I look forward to more soon. <33

Old February 18th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Nefashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Blackquill View Post
Ugh, I used to haaaaaate those confuse rays & Hypnosis too. XD Back in the old R/B/Y, I dunno how those AIs know exactly know when you wake up or switch pokemon. @_@;; Kudos for living through that pain. ;o;

Anywho, I've been watching your LP, and you're doing an amazing job! Love your voice and your commentary; definitely encouraging you to keep it up, and I look forward to more soon. <33
Many thanks for the compliments! And yeah, that's unlimited AI PP for you!

Speaking of which, here's episode 19, time to try and get a Ghost type of my very own!

Episode 19:
Spoiler:
Old March 13th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Nefashu

More preparation for the fifth gym, and the obstacles keep getting trickier!

Episode 20:
Spoiler:

Episode 21:
Spoiler:
Old April 8th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Nefashu

To the sixth gym we go, and things all of a sudden get super high level!

Episode 22:
Spoiler:

Episode 23:
Spoiler:

Episode 24:
Spoiler:

Episode 25:
Spoiler:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here