Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 20th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Christopher
Hear Me Roar
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked3DS View Post
This hive is getting sleepy!

Scarab beetle would be pretty cool, and a Bug/Dark-type would be pretty awesome as well. No Psychic-type is getting through that.
I could see that, maybe with like an Egyptian motif or something.
Old December 21st, 2013, 01:33 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Preferred username: Nymphadora.
Partner Pokémon: Scizor.

Trapinch family for Dragon/Bug retyping?
Every time I look at the Trapinch line, I always get reminded of bug-type Pokémon. If they were to get re-typed to bug at some point in the future, then I honestly wouldn't mind at all; it would make a lot of sense to me. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if GameFreak would ever consider doing it though. If they wanted to do that, then it would've been done a long time ago. d:
for all distractions.
Old December 21st, 2013, 09:18 AM
TheHerculieanHero96
Dat Mega Heracross doh

Nature: Hardy
Preferred username: HerculieanHero
Partner Pokemon: Heracross
Favorite Move: Megahorn, it beats the crap outta anything
Why love bug type: They're extremely powerful
Current question: Dragon and Bug ... Make it look like Mothora from Godzilla
Old December 21st, 2013, 11:18 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
Preferred username: Nymphadora.
Partner Pokémon: Scizor.

Trapinch family for Dragon/Bug retyping?
Every time I look at the Trapinch line, I always get reminded of bug-type Pokémon. If they were to get re-typed to bug at some point in the future, then I honestly wouldn't mind at all; it would make a lot of sense to me. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if GameFreak would ever consider doing it though. If they wanted to do that, then it would've been done a long time ago. d:
Welcome to the club. Heck yeah, Scizor is an awesome partner. Quick, lethal and even had its own Mega form. I love using Scizor in battle, has so many powerful moves. I would like to see Trapinch's line become part Bug, it only makes sense. There are Pokemon that were reclassified that are from Kanto and Johto, so Trapinch and its evolutions aren't unlikely to get a change either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHerculieanHero96 View Post
Preferred username: HerculieanHero
Partner Pokemon: Heracross
Favorite Move: Megahorn, it beats the crap outta anything
Why love bug type: They're extremely powerful
Current question: Dragon and Bug ... Make it look like Mothora from Godzilla
Welcome to the club. Heracross is a great partner as well, and also has its own Mega form. I love using Megahorn, don't you? I not only have Heracross learn it, but others like Nidoking, Rhyperior and Rapidash in case I get in a tight spot with a Psychic and/or Dark type. I just Googled that Mothra thing. It's scary alright, scary enough to be both a Bug and a Dragon.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old December 22nd, 2013, 02:19 PM
TheHerculieanHero96
Dat Mega Heracross doh

Nature: Hardy
My Heracross knows bullet seed, counter, close combat, and mega horn
Heracross Lover
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

I have deleted my old post and re-added my Bug teams. I have 3 in total now.

Spoiler:

Beedrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Swarm

-Twineedle
-Toxic Spikes
-Poison Jab
-Fell Stinger

Scolipede @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Point

-Megahorn
-Toxic
-Protect
-Poison Tail

Shedinja @ Power Herb
Ability: Wonder Guard

-Shadow Ball
-Bug Buzz
-Aerial Ace
-Phantom Force

Galvantula @ Leftovers
Ability: Compoundeyes

-Electroweb
-Thunderbolt
-Bug Bite
-Spider Web

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body

-Silver Wind
-Hurricane
-Fiery Dance
-Quiver Dance

Venomoth @ Leftovers
Ability: Shield Dust

-Supersonic
-Psybeam
-PoisonPowder
-Bug Buzz
=======================================
Bug monotype team #2

Beedrill @ Leftovers

-Twineedle
-Toxic Spikes
-Poison Jab
-Fell Stinger

Venomoth @ Leftovers

-Supersonic
-Psybeam
-PoisonPowder
-Bug Buzz

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician

-Metal Claw
-Bullet Punch
-X-Scissor
-Iron Head

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate

-X-Scissor
-Brick Break
-Thrash
-Submission

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Skill Link

-Megahorn
-Reversal
-Bullet Seed
-Aerial Ace

Vivillon @ Leftovers

-Powder
-Hurricane
-Bug Buzz
-Psybeam
=======================================
Bug monotype team #3

Butterfree @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes

-Silver Wind
-Psybeam
-Sleep Powder
-Aerial Ace

Beautifly @ Leftovers

-Stun Spore
-Bug Buzz
-Quiver Dance
-Acrobatics

Dustox @ Leftovers

-Psychic
-Signal Beam
-Toxic
-Venoshock

Ariados @ Leftovers

-Poison Jab
-Night Shade
-Spider Web
-Megahorn

Accelgor @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold

-Bug Buzz
-U-turn
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast

Escavalier @ Grip Claw

-X-Scissor
-Infestation
-Iron Head
-Swords Dance
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]

Last edited by CloysterOyster; February 2nd, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old December 30th, 2013, 06:47 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

I found this creepy Pinsir/Kabuto mash-up

Old January 6th, 2014, 03:32 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Did the Bugs die this winter or are they hibernating?
Old January 13th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Airhead
Rozu's home!

Nature: Quirky
Preferred username: Um, Tiara, but you can call me Rosie! ^^

Partner Pokémon: Leavanny.

Pick a 6-Pokémon Bug-type team: Scolipede, Leavanny, Volcarona, Shuckle, Ledian, Scizor. I won't pick moves because... I don't really care. xD

Answer the current topic: Are you upset with the lack of Bug-types in the new generation? What kind of Bug-type would you love to see be made?

I reckon they isolated them a bit and they didn't get much attention but it wasn't too bad. C: But I would like to see something akin to Leavanny, light green, some yellow, cute, looks graceful. :D
Straighten up an' fly right!
Old January 14th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Wicked3DS
Alex

*Warns her own club she might be slightly inactive

Joins a new club*

:P Just kidding, welcome!

Moderator of Pokémon Clubs
Owner of the Fire and Poison-type Clubs
WickeDex! Pokédex Completion Journey

Last edited by Wicked3DS; January 14th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:28 AM
Airhead
Rozu's home!

Thanks, Wicked! ^^

I love them bug's, but not in real life. xD If someone chases me around with a cocoon I'll scream so loud that people think there's a murder going on. xD But I have to admit, there are some pretty adorable ones...

LIKE SLATERS!!! <3 <3 <3 Or Pill Bugs, from where the hell y'all from. xD But yeah, why didn't they make a Slater Pokemon yet? ;-;
Old January 15th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Wicked3DS
Alex

For some reason I thought there was one like that, but I looked and I guess there isn't :P that would be pretty cool though. I think they should make one based off of click beetles. Those things are so fun to mess around with. It could learn the move Bounce, obviously :P

Old January 15th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Those things? Eww, no thank you! If there was a Pokémon version of this I think I'd run out of the room crying. I usually like bugs and I've got no problem at all with things like spiders or moths being on me, but that thing just looks so dirty and foul and eugh. Makes me shudder a little too think of training one! I think I'd prefer to see a stick insect Pokémon (unless there already is one and I'm being incredibly dumb) since it could get a lot of interesting builds, perhaps even a whole Pokémon based on evasion?
Old January 15th, 2014, 06:01 AM
Wicked3DS
Alex

What?! They're awesome! You flip them on their backs and they click, bounce into the air and land on their feet and just keep crawling around like nothing happened.

Old January 15th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Airhead
Rozu's home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked3DS View Post
For some reason I thought there was one like that, but I looked and I guess there isn't :P that would be pretty cool though. I think they should make one based off of click beetles. Those things are so fun to mess around with. It could learn the move Bounce, obviously :P
Flygon is kinda like a dragonfly, isn't he? I love dragonflies but in Pokemon, the star of the show is butterflies and moth's. ;-; But yuuuuus, we need beetles! ;c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post

Those things? Eww, no thank you! If there was a Pokémon version of this I think I'd run out of the room crying. I usually like bugs and I've got no problem at all with things like spiders or moths being on me, but that thing just looks so dirty and foul and eugh. Makes me shudder a little too think of training one! I think I'd prefer to see a stick insect Pokémon (unless there already is one and I'm being incredibly dumb) since it could get a lot of interesting builds, perhaps even a whole Pokémon based on evasion?
Sure, they look gross but it's what in the inside that counts. xD Actually, if one crawled on me I'd run screaming but he isn't tooooo bad, can't be any worse then the German Roaches we get around here... and yus, we smash their friggin' faces in. xD

Last edited by Airhead; January 15th, 2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:14 AM
Wicked3DS
Alex

Of course they look gross when you have a picture zoomed in that far! They really aren't that bad and if you saw what I was talking about you'd love them. They're really small so it's not like they'll scare you by their size :P

Old January 16th, 2014, 12:34 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ๖ۣۜTiara View Post
Preferred username: Um, Tiara, but you can call me Rosie!

Partner Pokémon: Leavanny.

Pick a 6-Pokémon Bug-type team: Scolipede, Leavanny, Volcarona, Shuckle, Ledian, Scizor. I won't pick moves because... I don't really care. xD

Answer the current topic: Are you upset with the lack of Bug-types in the new generation? What kind of Bug-type would you love to see be made?

I reckon they isolated them a bit and they didn't get much attention but it wasn't too bad. C: But I would like to see something akin to Leavanny, light green, some yellow, cute, looks graceful. :D
Welcome to the club. Leavanny is pretty cool. I loved Ash's Leavanny in the anime, delicate grassy bug. Burgh's Leavanny was pretty awesome too in battle. Aw, show us what moves they have, bet they're awesome. I am hoping more Bugs come out when this supposed Pokemon Z game is released (if it's a real game) or when generation VII comes out in a few years. What kind of Bug would that be that is like/resembles Leavanny?

Ooh, that brown dirty-looking bug...gross. Kill it with fire!!
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Wicked3DS
Alex

*sigh* Nobody appreciates my click beetle :(

Old January 17th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
I wouldn't mind a click beetle Pokemon. Bug Pokemon aren't exactly very scary so just because it seems kind of eek in real life doesn't mean it would be in Pokemon. On that note, one of the only bugs that actually scares me even a little bit is mega Pinsir and Heracross, more so the former.

Uuugh. What do you guys think?

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old January 17th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Wicked3DS
Alex

I agree about the fact that Pokémon aren't really scary...but that Mega Pinsir would be pretty terrifying. They did a good job with the scary factor on that one.

Old January 17th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Mega Pinsir is definitely scare. To me, it seems as if it's possessed by an evil spirit or something. Haha. If it didn't have those mean-looking eyes, it wouldn't have been that intimidating. As for Mega Heracross, I guess it's all right. Design-wise though, I just don't find it to be too attractive. Its nose is sort of big; if it was smaller, it might've looked better. d:
for all distractions.
Old January 17th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
I wouldn't mind a click beetle Pokemon. Bug Pokemon aren't exactly very scary so just because it seems kind of eek in real life doesn't mean it would be in Pokemon. On that note, one of the only bugs that actually scares me even a little bit is mega Pinsir and Heracross, more so the former.

Uuugh. What do you guys think?
I don't find Mega Pinsir that scary... I know that I find Scolipede scary, considering it's like a giant centipede. Mega Heracross isn't scary either, just very ugly-looking imo. In fact, I tried out Mega Pinsir for myself and man I can't wait to one day train her (mine's a girl btw). I also find Durant kinda scary, especially when you don't have something that can take it out easily and it's a fast, strong attacker. Doesn't help that the ant has a very shrill cry as well.
ホウエン地方

battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter
pairs | the welcome lounge | fairy-type club

Old January 18th, 2014, 01:46 AM
Airhead
Rozu's home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
Welcome to the club. Leavanny is pretty cool. I loved Ash's Leavanny in the anime, delicate grassy bug. Burgh's Leavanny was pretty awesome too in battle. Aw, show us what moves they have, bet they're awesome. I am hoping more Bugs come out when this supposed Pokemon Z game is released (if it's a real game) or when generation VII comes out in a few years. What kind of Bug would that be that is like/resembles Leavanny?

Ooh, that brown dirty-looking bug...gross. Kill it with fire!!
thank you~ ^^

Yeah, i prefer it over lilligant, becaaaaaause, I dunno... i just love Leavanny, haha. xD
Old January 18th, 2014, 02:44 AM
Aslan
the pretender

I don't actually mind the beetle. It just looks intimidating from a zoomed in angle. However, we already have enough beetle-like Pokemon. Heracross and Pinsir, anyone? I guess I wouldn't mind seeing another but there are so many more things you could do with bug types. Like worms or fireflies. A firefly Pokemon would actually be pretty interesting- wouldn't it? If you took it on literally it could be fire/bug. That or if we're basing it off the real one- perhaps bug/electric? Just an idea though.

I don't really like Mega Pinsir. Yes the idea of Pokemon is to have all sorts of designs- cute ones, scary ones, cool ones. But this just takes the cake for scary as hell. Pinsir wasn't even a very friendly looking Pokemon to begin with. With those new eyes. it's worse than before. Definitely not a mega evolution that I'd like to use anytime soon. :/

I love Durant but hate Pinsir. There's something nice about face eating spiders apparently. :D

reality is for people that lack imagination.

Old January 18th, 2014, 06:24 AM
Wicked3DS
Alex

Leavanny is awesome. It learns X-scissor and Leaf Blade which are two of my favorite attacks. I'm using one in Black 2 right now.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links