The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Notices

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire have been announced! Discuss the remakes of 2003's best Game Boy Advance games! (Are some of us seriously that old?)

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 10th, 2014, 11:33 AM
OliveCopper
Captain of Olive Kappa

The corocoro scan that confirms Mega Metagross, shown is a screenshot is a name that doesn't seem to match any of the Japanese names of any of the Pokémon. This must mean that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are Generation 7!

Here's the scan that prooves it. It take a very close look!

Old July 10th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
You can barely read the other Pokémon's name...

:/
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

"A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if and
were to fight."

Theme bystuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Old July 10th, 2014, 12:41 PM
captainfez3
Old School Trainer

Nature: Gentle
I can't read any of it, could someone please tell me if this is even significant or if this is complete bs. If it is significant... does this mean that the remakes are technically pushing us ahead? I mean if they are Gen 7, does that mean we are going to see a handful of new pokemon or is there some other significance?

Shout out to all my fellow diabetics... don't ever lose hope!

John 16:33
Old July 10th, 2014, 12:53 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfez3 View Post
I can't read any of it, could someone please tell me if this is even significant or if this is complete bs. If it is significant... does this mean that the remakes are technically pushing us ahead? I mean if they are Gen 7, does that mean we are going to see a handful of new pokemon or is there some other significance?
Maybe it's still Gen VI, seeing how this generation has introduced the least number of new Pokemon (not counting Megas as Pokemon) they may have made some but didn't release them until now? Maybe the Pokemon that weren't in Hoenn mentioned in Corocoro are truly new. It'll break the pattern of no new Pokemon in the middle of the generation...
Old July 10th, 2014, 01:37 PM
TricksieThiefsie

Obvious bait, i wonder how people actually replied to this trash thread.
Old July 10th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
ORAS are Gen 6 games. They aren't Gen 7. New Generations are started with completely new journeys, new Pokemon and new characters. This is a remake that only features 1 of the three basic criteria.

They would have been advertised as the next Generation of Pokemon if otherwise. They aren't however. They are advertised as a new journey being relived.
Old July 10th, 2014, 01:47 PM
cmtthws92

Nature: Relaxed
Really? This is a absurd post.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. And a gross thing to recycle.
Old July 10th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Hey! You can discuss mega Metagross' design/stats/ability/so on in our existing mega evolution discussion thread if you'd like but do know that there is no solid proof of this being generation 7. All the scan really mentions are mega Metagross which is used by Steven and the fact that there are somewhat "different" Pokemon in Hoenn than before, which could likely be a reference to ancient devolution or Hoopa and Volcanion (but we'll see). A new generation is a new journey with new starters so we are very much still in generation 6.

So I'm going to have to close this, sorry.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links