The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café

Notices

Chit Chat Café Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast? Want to chat about the weather or other silly things? Idle chit-chat and polls go here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:58 PM
kelario27
20% Cooler

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to kelario27
I ran out the battery on my GBA SP, but all I had was a car charger. I bought a new wall charger on Amazon about a week ago since I was sick of having to go play in the car. I took it out of the package, and today I found my old charger. I'm kicking myself for having bought the new one, especially seeing as it cost more to ship than to buy.

So who wants a charger? Make an offer.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 03:38 PM
Black Ice
[XV]

you might want to try craigslist
Old July 2nd, 2013, 03:49 PM
Razor Leaf
how unfortunate

If you want to sell something online then please use a site made for that, or at least one which allows that sort of thing. As stated in the rules, PokéCommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services.

-closed
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links