The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Airhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nosferatu's House
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.
Reply With Quote
  #152    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:30 AM
BlueEspeon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ohio
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.
1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either
Donnel: "HEY CONNOR WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEAR TRAPS AND FISHING?!?!?!??!?"
What I want my character to say: "No that's boring..."
What my character actually says: "SURE DAT SOUNDS INTEHSTING!!!!!!"

3. He has a mega crush on frederick Wait, what?!
Reply With Quote
  #153    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:38 AM
Warship's Avatar
Warship
異議あり!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turkey
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.
nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEspeon View Post
1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either
Donnel: "HEY CONNOR WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEAR TRAPS AND FISHING?!?!?!??!?"
What I want my character to say: "No that's boring..."
What my character actually says: "SURE DAT SOUNDS INTEHSTING!!!!!!"

3. He has a mega crush on frederick Wait, what?!
Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/
__________________
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Reply With Quote
  #154    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:58 AM
BlueEspeon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ohio
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by warship View Post
nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.


Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/
1. Yes, I know that! They can't do the Summer scramble thingy if Cordelia is married. Buuuuut still when she levels up 6 stats or more, I think, she says "I will do all this and more for HIM". And several other pointers to the fact that she's still annoyingly infatuated with Chrom.

2. I know Donnel is a Magikarp only when he's a villager! What happens to Magikarp's when they get lots of experience??? They evolve! Thats what I mean with Donnel! He starts out the weakest in the game but after lots of experience he becomes strong and evolves! I know he's one of the strongest units in the game, but that doesn't matter to me if the character is boring...

I mean, I don't want to play as a monstrous beast of a character if that monstrous beast is really REALLY boring.
Reply With Quote
  #155    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:22 AM
Warship's Avatar
Warship
異議あり!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turkey
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEspeon View Post
1. Yes, I know that! They can't do the Summer scramble thingy if Cordelia is married. Buuuuut still when she levels up 6 stats or more, I think, she says "I will do all this and more for HIM". And several other pointers to the fact that she's still annoyingly infatuated with Chrom.

2. I know Donnel is a Magikarp only when he's a villager! What happens to Magikarp's when they get lots of experience??? They evolve! Thats what I mean with Donnel! He starts out the weakest in the game but after lots of experience he becomes strong and evolves! I know he's one of the strongest units in the game, but that doesn't matter to me if the character is boring...

I mean, I don't want to play as a monstrous beast of a character if that monstrous beast is really REALLY boring.
1. i dont deny that she is not in love with chrom. its heavily implied in most of her conversations and she openly accepts it with her support with henry.

2. yeah thats what i figured when you said he was a magikarp cause he can be a beast though his character is REALLY boring as you said. it doesnt matter to me because there are no such conversations in battles (save for the event tiles) also i kinda like his villager accent XD
__________________
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Reply With Quote
  #156    
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Do you think we should make our own gender-specific tier list of the Awakening cast based on shipping material for us (one list for male gamers and another for female gamers)? For example, if a female gamer loves Chrom so much, she'll place him on the husbando list.
__________________
Credit goes to KhanadianDaleks of imgur for the gif
Reply With Quote
  #157    
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Oshamaru's Avatar
Oshamaru
Legs go, Megaman!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Hmmm, a waifu and husbando list wouldn't be a bad idea. But I've yet to see someone in this thread terribly obsessed with their choices. :I
__________________
<img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
Farmers are scary...
Reply With Quote
  #158    
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Airhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nosferatu's House
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEspeon View Post
1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either
Donnel: "HEY CONNOR WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEAR TRAPS AND FISHING?!?!?!??!?"
What I want my character to say: "No that's boring..."
What my character actually says: "SURE DAT SOUNDS INTEHSTING!!!!!!"

3. He has a mega crush on frederick Wait, what?!
Haha, it's annoying how your avatar says the complete OPPOSITE of what you want them to say. xD Well, I would throw figs at Lon'qu too, so that's one thing in common, heehee.

Donnel on Hubba Tester is freaken crazy over Frederick, seriously, he LOVES him more then I love food. Just kidding, that is a theosophical impossibility. xD And apparently, my Morgan loves his dad, more then he should... I was traumatized with the results. :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by warship View Post
nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.


Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/

Blah blah blah, Cordelia has the looks, but she has GOT to read more books. xD (not 'How to Make Him Fall in Love With You in A Fortnight') haha!

Last edited by Airhead; August 5th, 2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #159    
Old August 5th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Warship's Avatar
Warship
異議あり!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turkey
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Do you think we should make our own gender-specific tier list of the Awakening cast based on shipping material for us (one list for male gamers and another for female gamers)? For example, if a female gamer loves Chrom so much, she'll place him on the husbando list.
thats a pretty good idea but why limit it to awakening? there are many other good support character in other fire emblem games. then again, as Oshamaru said i dont see many members that are obsessed with these kind of stuff. we can make a poll about it though and see if members are in for this idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Haha, it's annoying how your avatar says the complete OPPOSITE of what you want them to say. xD Well, I would throw figs at Lon'qu too, so that's one thing in common, heehee.

Donnel on Hubba Tester is freaken crazy over Frederick, seriously, he LOVES him more then I love food. Just kidding, that is a theosophical impossibility. xD And apparently, my Morgan loves his dad, more then he should... I was traumatized with the results. :O




Blah blah blah, Cordelia has the looks, but she has GOT to read more books. xD (not 'How to Make Him Fall in Love With You in A Fortnight') haha!
oh donnel :D seriously there are so many strange shippings in there. for example cherche and cordelia XD also in my file cordelia finished it like 15 times. seriously she should learn that there are other books in the world XD
__________________
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Reply With Quote
  #160    
Old August 5th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Rose Quartz's Avatar
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your mind.
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??
__________________
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Reply With Quote
  #161    
Old August 5th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Warship's Avatar
Warship
異議あり!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turkey
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??
well rekka no ken is a good game, binding blade is kinda hard, sacred stones is too easy but fun nonetheless, shadow dragon seems kinda dull but its cool too and path of radiance is pretty good too there are many others like genealogy of the holy war which is said to be a very good game, mystery of the emblem which has its own story and also covers shadow dragon's story. its up to you really they are all good games. remember to patch them since many of them havent been translated into english so you'll need to find translation patches for them. good luck!
__________________
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Reply With Quote
  #162    
Old August 5th, 2013, 06:06 AM
BlueEspeon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ohio
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Well, the Hubba tester is just a joke from the developers.

My First Try On Hubba tester: Hm... how about...My unit...and...Chrom

And I've never been the same since Actually I have

Then I read the description of the Hubba tester:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah It's just a joke blah blah blah blah
Reply With Quote
  #163    
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:22 AM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Welp. Time to join.

Username: SomariFeyWright
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Nino

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
Fire Emblem (7), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Well, not exactly my favorite, but I suppose the best one to me would be Hector, from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. As well as having incredible strength and being an absolute powerhouse, he has a very strong-willed personality, holding strong morals and a good heart if you forget that soldier he pointlessly killed when you first see him. Not to mention he does a great job at holding the weight of a certain tragedy later on without letting it weigh too heavily on his shoulders. ... Heck, you can't even tell it's even happened unless you unlock Hector's Story! So yeah, Hector's awesome.

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
This one only applies to Awakening, but my Naga, can you please make games from now on WITHOUT blatant sexual references and scenarios? We don't all want in-your-face fanservice. <<;
... Also, make a better Tharja next time. Like, if you want her to be a favorite of mine, DON'T give her a Noire! I mean, really, you made the over-the-top blood-hungry sadist a more likeable character!

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
Well, I dunno about which in terms of fighting, but to me, the couple that works most would be Chrom and Sumia. No point in explaining why.

What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
... Trying to kill that damned Magic Seal in FE7. <<;

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
I'm pretty sure he was a guy. Makes him all the more disturbing.

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
Sumia. Because I didn't know Cynthia and Nah existed. <<;

What is your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
I think my favorites are between A Knight's Oath, After the Battle, Don't Speak her name! and Id (Purpose).
... I know the first two are just variations of each other. I have working ears. I just love both versions equally.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #164    
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Oshamaru's Avatar
Oshamaru
Legs go, Megaman!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??
Well, for starters you should play Fire Emblem. It's just called that, but some people call it Fire Emblem 7 too. After that you could play Fire Emblem Binding Blade (Fuuin no Tsurugi). It's only in Japanese, though, so you have to look for a translation patch.

After that, you should play whatever you want.
__________________
<img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
Farmers are scary...
Reply With Quote
  #165    
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Warship's Avatar
Warship
異議あり!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turkey
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomariFeyWright View Post
Welp. Time to join.

Username: SomariFeyWright
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Nino

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
Fire Emblem (7), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Well, not exactly my favorite, but I suppose the best one to me would be Hector, from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. As well as having incredible strength and being an absolute powerhouse, he has a very strong-willed personality, holding strong morals and a good heart if you forget that soldier he pointlessly killed when you first see him. Not to mention he does a great job at holding the weight of a certain tragedy later on without letting it weigh too heavily on his shoulders. ... Heck, you can't even tell it's even happened unless you unlock Hector's Story! So yeah, Hector's awesome.

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
This one only applies to Awakening, but my Naga, can you please make games from now on WITHOUT blatant sexual references and scenarios? We don't all want in-your-face fanservice. <<;
... Also, make a better Tharja next time. Like, if you want her to be a favorite of mine, DON'T give her a Noire! I mean, really, you made the over-the-top blood-hungry sadist a more likeable character!

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
Well, I dunno about which in terms of fighting, but to me, the couple that works most would be Chrom and Sumia. No point in explaining why.

What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
... Trying to kill that damned Magic Seal in FE7. <<;

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
I'm pretty sure he was a guy. Makes him all the more disturbing.

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
Sumia. Because I didn't know Cynthia and Nah existed. <<;

What is your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
I think my favorites are between A Knight's Oath, After the Battle, Don't Speak her name! and Id (Purpose).
... I know the first two are just variations of each other. I have working ears. I just love both versions equally.
welcome to the club! i began to love hector lately as well since i started playing his story but he's from fire emblem 7 not sacred stones. just saying. anyway i agree that he is pretty powerful since he has those badass wolf beil and armads axes and a defense and attack on par with generals. i was really upset when he died in binding blade though D: also i agree that awakening is much less kid-friendly than others since there are many sexual innuendos and swears (courtesy of sully XD) but its cool in its own way. i havent gotten to those magic seal chapters yet but they seem annoying since they effectively shut down any magic units in their range. also i married sumia in my first walkthrough too (mainly because of that cutscene in chapter 3 XD)! anyways hope you enjpy the club and welcome again!
__________________
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Reply With Quote
  #166    
Old August 5th, 2013, 04:30 PM
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
... I typed out Sacred Stones for 7/Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword. I feel stupid. :/

... Ah, so he really does die in that game. I'm gonna be hurt by a sharp load of feels when I can play it, I'm sure.

Saying Sully's the potty mouth? ... Granted, yes, that's true, but don't leave Brady out, either.

And yeah, magic seals are annoying, but not just because of their blocking of magic. They can only be attacked for a single turn. If you strike them in your phase, you damn well better kill them in that phase. He flees the map if it's the enemy phase and he hasn't been defeated.

And yeah, at the time, Sumia was just the prettiest character I had.
... That, and I had already decided to give Nowi to Chrom, with the following disappointment stemming from the knowledge that they aren't compatible... :/

And yeah, good to be here.
__________________

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
Reply With Quote
  #167    
Old August 5th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by warship View Post
thats a pretty good idea but why limit it to awakening? there are many other good support character in other fire emblem games. then again, as Oshamaru said i dont see many members that are obsessed with these kind of stuff. we can make a poll about it though and see if members are in for this idea!
Maybe you're right. Perhaps I should include all units throughout the FE series.
__________________
Credit goes to KhanadianDaleks of imgur for the gif
Reply With Quote
  #168    
Old August 5th, 2013, 07:17 PM
thedestinedblade's Avatar
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: far east of eden (Miami, FL)
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Wasn't aware there was an active FE club here.

Username: Icebloom
Favorite Game: FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War
Favorite Character: I'm not sure really. Maybe Asvel from FE5 because he's such a lifesaver. Also like Hugh, the mage for hire, from FE6, and Cherche from Awakening.

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
I've played them all to a certain extent. The original FE (for the NES) and Shadow Dragon are the only one's that I've yet to complete; the latter because I didn't enjoy it all.

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Hard to say. I mean Ike never really had much personality, but I did like the fact he was the only Lord not of royal blood. Roy sucks for a lot of the game, but becomes awesome once he gains possession of the Sword of Seals, which happens way too late. I have a soft spot for Sigurd as well. Such an awesome character who was royally screwed over by the antagonists and by fate; such a tragic hero.

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
Just don't like the idea of reclassing. Don't really want to get into it either, but not of fan of the introduction of second seals. Though I have a feeling neither of those things will be going away anytime soon. Oh, didn't like the half-assed character endings for FE10 as well.

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
Chrom/Sumia seems the most viable to be considered canon given the scenes throughout the game. I think it's a cute pairing as well. I like Donnel/Lissa as well; I feel they're a good match for each other too.

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
lol, don't care to be honest. Found he/she to be a lame antagonist, but if I had to guess, I definitely would say male.

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
Went through the game a couple times, but I think Lucina was my favorite. You get dialogue changes during certain scenes and I found their supports to be quite cute.

What is your favorite music from the Fire Emblem games?

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Whew, that took awhile.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #169    
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sindria
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Donnel seems so adorable with Lissa.. I don't know how well they go when it comes to stats and skills but I do agree with you. :) Now I want to watch videos of their support conversations! <3 Welcome to the club, by the way, Icebloom!
__________________

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Reply With Quote
  #170    
Old August 6th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Warship's Avatar
Warship
異議あり!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turkey
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomariFeyWright View Post
... I typed out Sacred Stones for 7/Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword. I feel stupid. :/

... Ah, so he really does die in that game. I'm gonna be hurt by a sharp load of feels when I can play it, I'm sure.

Saying Sully's the potty mouth? ... Granted, yes, that's true, but don't leave Brady out, either.

And yeah, magic seals are annoying, but not just because of their blocking of magic. They can only be attacked for a single turn. If you strike them in your phase, you damn well better kill them in that phase. He flees the map if it's the enemy phase and he hasn't been defeated.

And yeah, at the time, Sumia was just the prettiest character I had.
... That, and I had already decided to give Nowi to Chrom, with the following disappointment stemming from the knowledge that they aren't compatible... :/

And yeah, good to be here.
yeah i was really upset when he died :/ i also couldn't believe at first. I mean he was one of the protagonists in rekka no ken :O

also i heard about those Magic Seals too. perhaps you should surround him and strike all at once to kill him XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebloom View Post
Wasn't aware there was an active FE club here.

Username: Icebloom
Favorite Game: FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War
Favorite Character: I'm not sure really. Maybe Asvel from FE5 because he's such a lifesaver. Also like Hugh, the mage for hire, from FE6, and Cherche from Awakening.

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
I've played them all to a certain extent. The original FE (for the NES) and Shadow Dragon are the only one's that I've yet to complete; the latter because I didn't enjoy it all.

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Hard to say. I mean Ike never really had much personality, but I did like the fact he was the only Lord not of royal blood. Roy sucks for a lot of the game, but becomes awesome once he gains possession of the Sword of Seals, which happens way too late. I have a soft spot for Sigurd as well. Such an awesome character who was royally screwed over by the antagonists and by fate; such a tragic hero.

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
Just don't like the idea of reclassing. Don't really want to get into it either, but not of fan of the introduction of second seals. Though I have a feeling neither of those things will be going away anytime soon. Oh, didn't like the half-assed character endings for FE10 as well.

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
Chrom/Sumia seems the most viable to be considered canon given the scenes throughout the game. I think it's a cute pairing as well. I like Donnel/Lissa as well; I feel they're a good match for each other too.

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
lol, don't care to be honest. Found he/she to be a lame antagonist, but if I had to guess, I definitely would say male.

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
Went through the game a couple times, but I think Lucina was my favorite. You get dialogue changes during certain scenes and I found their supports to be quite cute.

What is your favorite music from the Fire Emblem games?

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Whew, that took awhile.
Welcome! I'm gonna write Asvel as your favorite character if its ok since 3 characters are a bit too much for the favorite character spot. also wow you finished many games o_o well if you finished Mystery of the Emblem i dont think you need to finish Shadow Dragon since Mystery of the Emblem also covers Shadow Dragon's story so technically you finished every game out there :D hope you enjoy here!
__________________
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Reply With Quote
  #171    
Old August 7th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Airhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nosferatu's House
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Just saw a whole new side of Pegasus Knights! Despite their tendency to get killed a lot, they can actually do a lot of good... and 'Pega-Pony-Princess' is utterly adorable! So now I am officially... A TOXIC PEGA-PONY-PRINCESS WHO RULES THE HALIDOM! >:D
Reply With Quote
  #172    
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:40 AM
Kotowari's Avatar
Kotowari
Will be back eventually
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: おろ?
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Pegasus knights are fabulous units. Once they level enough they become invincible. With their high evasion, they can avoid almost any Wind Magic or Arrow that is send their way. Unfortunately when it does hit, it does a lot of damage. >_>

I supported Cordelia with Frederick, to whom she openly confesses(/whines) that she loves Chrom.

Their S-support:
Spoiler:

Cordelia: Frederick! When ARE we going to discuss your love life?!
Frederick: Didn't we do that already?
Cordelia: We had that meeting in the gazebo, but you never really said anything!
Frederick: Perhaps because I was unable to get a word in edgewi—
Cordelia: Are you saying I talked the entire time?!
Frederick: Do you even recall our conversation? ...If, indeed, it can be called that? You spent two hours describing in vivid detail your unrequited passion for Chrom. You also sobbed repeatedly and kept asking me "Why, Frederick?! Why?!" Then you devoured all the sandwiches and ran off with the picnic hamper.
Cordelia: Er, yes. Thank you for...reminding me. But I assure you, our next conversation will not be nearly so shameful! This time it will be all about you. You'll have my undivided attention for the whole day, if that's what it takes.
Frederick: Heh. Is this a solemn vow?
Cordelia: Absolutely!
Frederick: In that case, I shall begin my confession immediately...
Cordelia: Goody!
Frederick: *Ahem* Time to get down to brass tacks. No beating around the bush, so to speak... The truth is... *ahem* yes, quite. Well, the truth is... I am in love with you.
Cordelia: Huh?! ...Is this a jape? It is, isn't it? A silly jape! I bet there's a pack of jesters waiting behind that tree waiting to surprise me!
Frederick: No jape, milady. Not for me.
Cordelia: Oh. But...I thought... I mean... All this time I was asking... I had no idea your love troubles had anything to do with ME!
Frederick: Yes, and I know your heart belongs to Chrom. But even so, I will not give up. I have no desire to speak ill of Chrom, for I am his man in all things. But, Cordelia, I would never give you cause to weep so bitterly as you have for him. I would devote my whole existence to ensuring your happiness.
Cordelia: Why, Frederick... When you say something like that, I know that you're telling the truth. B-because it's how I feel, too. Day in and day out, I have those very same thoughts. ...Except they're for Chrom.
Frederick: And just as you love Chrom with all your heart, so do I love you with mine. Here. let this be the proof.
Cordelia: ...An engagement ring?
Frederick: It doesn't matter that right now your heart belongs to another. It's enough for me to hope that someday you'll find it in yourself to love me. Will you marry me, Cordelia?
Cordelia: Oh, Frederick! This is... Yes, I will marry you!
Frederick: You will?
Cordelia: I know that Chrom will never love me. ...I think I've always known it. And frankly, I've grown weary of unrequited love. Just the thought of giving it up is like a weight falling from my shoulders. Oh, Frederick, thank you for making me face reality at last! If I promise to love only you, will you make me the happiest woman in the world?
Frederick: I swear it, milady.


I think they go well together. Frederick is an honest, honorable man, and I think that suits Cordelia. He's fine with the fact she loves someone else and that someone else being the person he's most devoted to. Together, they can be Chrom's fanclub. :')

AccordingtosomeofmyfriendsChromismyhubby,oratleastoneofthem
__________________

"We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."
Reply With Quote
  #173    
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Warship's Avatar
Warship
異議あり!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turkey
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Just saw a whole new side of Pegasus Knights! Despite their tendency to get killed a lot, they can actually do a lot of good... and 'Pega-Pony-Princess' is utterly adorable! So now I am officially... A TOXIC PEGA-PONY-PRINCESS WHO RULES THE HALIDOM! >:D
told ya they were awesome i always use them in case i need to rescue a faraway village or a unit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotowari View Post
Pegasus knights are fabulous units. Once they level enough they become invincible. With their high evasion, they can avoid almost any Wind Magic or Arrow that is send their way. Unfortunately when it does hit, it does a lot of damage.

I supported Cordelia with Frederick, to whom she openly confesses(/whines) that she loves Chrom.

Their S-support:
Spoiler:

Cordelia: Frederick! When ARE we going to discuss your love life?!
Frederick: Didn't we do that already?
Cordelia: We had that meeting in the gazebo, but you never really said anything!
Frederick: Perhaps because I was unable to get a word in edgewi—
Cordelia: Are you saying I talked the entire time?!
Frederick: Do you even recall our conversation? ...If, indeed, it can be called that? You spent two hours describing in vivid detail your unrequited passion for Chrom. You also sobbed repeatedly and kept asking me "Why, Frederick?! Why?!" Then you devoured all the sandwiches and ran off with the picnic hamper.
Cordelia: Er, yes. Thank you for...reminding me. But I assure you, our next conversation will not be nearly so shameful! This time it will be all about you. You'll have my undivided attention for the whole day, if that's what it takes.
Frederick: Heh. Is this a solemn vow?
Cordelia: Absolutely!
Frederick: In that case, I shall begin my confession immediately...
Cordelia: Goody!
Frederick: *Ahem* Time to get down to brass tacks. No beating around the bush, so to speak... The truth is... *ahem* yes, quite. Well, the truth is... I am in love with you.
Cordelia: Huh?! ...Is this a jape? It is, isn't it? A silly jape! I bet there's a pack of jesters waiting behind that tree waiting to surprise me!
Frederick: No jape, milady. Not for me.
Cordelia: Oh. But...I thought... I mean... All this time I was asking... I had no idea your love troubles had anything to do with ME!
Frederick: Yes, and I know your heart belongs to Chrom. But even so, I will not give up. I have no desire to speak ill of Chrom, for I am his man in all things. But, Cordelia, I would never give you cause to weep so bitterly as you have for him. I would devote my whole existence to ensuring your happiness.
Cordelia: Why, Frederick... When you say something like that, I know that you're telling the truth. B-because it's how I feel, too. Day in and day out, I have those very same thoughts. ...Except they're for Chrom.
Frederick: And just as you love Chrom with all your heart, so do I love you with mine. Here. let this be the proof.
Cordelia: ...An engagement ring?
Frederick: It doesn't matter that right now your heart belongs to another. It's enough for me to hope that someday you'll find it in yourself to love me. Will you marry me, Cordelia?
Cordelia: Oh, Frederick! This is... Yes, I will marry you!
Frederick: You will?
Cordelia: I know that Chrom will never love me. ...I think I've always known it. And frankly, I've grown weary of unrequited love. Just the thought of giving it up is like a weight falling from my shoulders. Oh, Frederick, thank you for making me face reality at last! If I promise to love only you, will you make me the happiest woman in the world?
Frederick: I swear it, milady.


I think they go well together. Frederick is an honest, honorable man, and I think that suits Cordelia. He's fine with the fact she loves someone else and that someone else being the person he's most devoted to. Together, they can be Chrom's fanclub. :')

AccordingtosomeofmyfriendsChromismyhubby,oratleastoneofthem
haha cordelia sure needs to be more discreet about her love for chrom. lucky for her that every guy she can marry with is okay with it or she couldnt have found anyone to marry with XD for example if tharja was a guy and fell in love with cordelia she wouldnt be alive
__________________
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Reply With Quote
  #174    
Old August 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Comet7's Avatar
Comet7
Star of the show
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by warship View Post
told ya they were awesome i always use them in case i need to rescue a faraway village or a unit.


haha cordelia sure needs to be more discreet about her love for chrom. lucky for her that every guy she can marry with is okay with it or she couldnt have found anyone to marry with XD for example if tharja was a guy and fell in love with cordelia she wouldnt be alive
There are some supports where she stops loving Chrom entirely (or so she claims) such as Lonqu x Cordelia.

I also find Pegasus Knights to potentially be the most broken units you can get, except for Shiida (or however her name is spelled, she has terrible strength, the end). Great speed and unhampered ability no matter what (aside from the snow and rain in FE7) is amazing. Wyvern Riders are great too.
Reply With Quote
  #175    
Old August 8th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Airhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nosferatu's House
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
I made Freddie and Cordelia marry. They are pretty good together. But when she goes out to sea, HOW DOES SHE CARRY A FULLY GROWN MAN IN HEAVY ARMOR AND A HORSE ON HER PEGASUSES BACK??!! xD
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.