The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 7th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Assassin's Creed fan here, Altair happens to be my favorite Assassin. I just wanted Altair to be apart of my username, I didn't know what to put with it, I ended up with 'trainer' as in Pokemon Trainer...
Old July 7th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Lacky

Nature: Quirky
My last name is Lack, my friends call my Lacky. It's as simple as that ha-ha.
Old July 7th, 2013, 12:39 PM
nimbo
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nature: Naughty
I would typically use my nickname (Halo) or my full name (Haleigh), but I wanted something different. Nimbo is just a somewhat shortened version of cumulonimbus clouds, except I didn't like the word nimbus...and nimbo just sort of happened.
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Arc
ded

Nature: Bashful
Barrage is actually my second username that I changed from my first username, Gojira, back when PC did username changes. But anyways, the name Barrage came from when I was doing a Nuzlocke of FireRed a few years back and I caught an Exeggcute that I nicknamed Barrage because of it knew the move Barrage. Long story short, Barrage was the MVP of that nuzlocke run and thus I renamed myself in honor of him. Gojira was just the Japanese name of Godzilla, and I thought it sounded cool.
Old July 7th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Quopol

I made my name in another forum just because it sounded cool. No kidding, really. It just came right off the top of my head.
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
I wanted to incorporate my favorite team (Uga Bulldawgs) But i didn't really have a good way to do so. But chilidogs is a good way to put it in there so i just did ChiliDawgs
Old July 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Knormageddon
King of Stronk Style

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Skype™ to Knormageddon
I'm using Knormageddon, to combine two of my previous nicknames.

Knor was a nickname given to me by two of my closer friends (my name being Connor), and so I've just been using Knor as nickname ever since.

I added '-mageddon' to it, because Knor is more than likely taken on sites/games where I try to register it on. My PSN is 'guitarmageddon94' (Feel free to add me!), and so I've just taken my '-mageddon' part from that and stuck it on the end of my nickname. :]
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Limerent
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I sort of remember a few good years ago, think it was in 2008, getting my Playstation 3 hooked up to the internet for the first time! I was very excited, but low and behold, what's this? I have to make a name for myself! After thinking for a bit, I decided that it should be something I like or that represents me. Can't remember what else I brainstormed up, but eventually I thought of James Bond, whose movies, games, etc I loved. Agent O07, suave, sophisticated, charming and sexy, this was certainly a fitting online character for me It still needed something a little more though... So in a stroke of genius I put the word eleven after that, to make a pun on 7/11, which is a convenience store. Ha, so funny! My bday is also on the 11th.

From then on I've been O07_eleven in most online interactions. I think it's fairly unique, witty and suits me well I love the abbreviated nicknames people call me as well, OO, O07, 7, 7eleven and Eleven are all good for usage folks!
Old July 11th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I got mine when I was registering, and I think my sister made me laugh so hard with a joke and I guess that's why I chose it.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old July 11th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Penta Penguin
The forgotten/ghost member of PC

I kept my original username from the last place I was at.
The Bubblun part came from the fact that Bubblun is my all time favorite VG character. The Air part was originally because of how agile I was in real life, then Airbourne Bubblun came to be because of a Wrestler in the WWE called Evan Bourne, who was nicknamed "Airbourne", so I put it in.

Looking for a scripter desperately for Pokemon Dark Nebula. If you
would like to help, drop me a PM or VM.
It's a Romhack btw.
~Twitter~ ~Youtube RH~ ~Youtube Music~
Old July 11th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...
Community Supporter

My nickname has two different stories of their own

Obviously "Excadrill" comes from my fave Gen 5 pokemon Excadrill, imo a tough badass looking mole.

Now for "Shadow". Back in the days i really played loads of online Tiberian Sun matches, i got called Shadow a lot for just randomly showing up with a big army or being really sneaky stealing money away from my opponents (nothing better than harvesting tiberium everywhere hehe).

So thats how "ShadowExcadrill" existed.

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old July 11th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Meganium = my favorite Pokemon. 90 = my birth year.

what was i thinking.
Old July 11th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Sammi is a nickname for Samantha, my first name. sammi-san was a childhood nickname from my awesome older sister. We were both going through a bit of a weaboo phase at the time.

The thing is, I'm very bad with usernames. When final usernames came up, I wanted to go back to something that had Sammi in it, and since Sammi was taken, I just went back to sammi-san. It was either that or stick to Sana. Probably should've done that instead. At least Sana doesn't scream "weeaboo"... oh well!

Better sammi-san than nayana_1120. ohgodwhy
Old July 11th, 2013, 10:34 PM
이큐리
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I use this name everywhere. I haven't seen anyone else with this username. XD
It's a mix of my old nickname which was mikalicious.
Switched the first 4 letters and added "alina" and there it is. :)
Old July 12th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Aristocrat
mustache

Nature: Relaxed
I was helping my little sister do an essay while I was registering here. It was about her favorite places to go, and she loved going to The Aristocrat Restaurant. I was sort of surprised that no one took that name yet.
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
"Perdition Haze" is a song by Disarmonia Mundi, an Italian death metal band. It's one of my favorite songs by them. When I was signing up here, I was listening to this song and decided to go along with it. I don't feel too comfortable with this name anymore, though, so I wish I chose some other name. A name that I could've been happy with for more than a couple of years. xD
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

There's a fantasy book series called DragonLance, and it was a big influence on my writing style. A character in the series spends all day writing the events of the world, while being pretty much completely cut off from the people he's writing about by his own choice. Before the round of last name changes took place here, I was reading the chapter where he's introduced, and took the name. It just seems to fit me the best.

If the name's taken on other sites, I just stick "ninja_" at the beginning. That came from a joke between a friend and me. I had found a user on another site using the name "pirate_asty", shared that with my friend, and she suggested I go by "ninja_asty". I used to call myself "speaker_astinus" though, because "speaker" is in reference not only to DragonLance but also my favorite book ever, Speaker For the Dead.

Obviously, I do a lot of reading!
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Kyrul
Long Live The Note
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Honestly I just typed a bunch of random letters like 'Kyudosafhndsjherusefuel' then just deleted letters until it spelt something I liked. The end.
Old July 12th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
My username is a combination of Dark, Black and Shadow arranged to sound Dragonic.
Old July 13th, 2013, 12:23 AM
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
my name comes from.
A my love of drawing (hence the line)
B on another forum my name is killer ( hence the death)
then lineofdeath was born

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old July 13th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
My name is essentially the name of my Youtube account. Why I chose this name was because I thought I would have been a heavy producer of video content at the time I created my Youtube account, which did not become true. If we could change names here on PC, I would so change it. So I guess I'm stuck with what I have
Fairy
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I made it up, really. One day I just thought "Twilight Sky" and used it as a username.

....I really need my creativity to flow back to me again. /sobs
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
My username came from a nickname that I got when I was about 7 or 8. While it was only a few people that called me it (one of my friends in elementary and my cousins), it stuck with me long enough that I started using Brendino or a variant of it any time I needed to sign up for a website, with PC being no different.
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:17 PM
ElectaTHUGG

Nature: Lax
i just combined thug wit electabuzz

lotta effort
Old July 18th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Chalifoux
<< misplelled user tile... *tittlle >>
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Right. So I was watching an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series (Season Zero, mind you), and there were this hunky bodyguard guys who said they were called the Elite Beat Agents because they beat you up. Plus there's the actual Elite Beat Agents game :p So my username is a reference to those two and it was the only one I could think of that I actually liked, so... xD

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here