The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter
FC: 1203-9327-2949
IGN: Jay/John

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoochey View Post
Hey, I know nothing about hacked pokémon but I have an inquiry.

I recently got a Shiny Aegislash in a trade. It has the blue pentagon and also a little pink smiley (What does this smiley indicate?).
Egg Obtained: 1/31/2013
Egg Hatched: 1/31/2013
Does the above mean it was hacked, or just the 3DS time & date was off when it was obtained and hatched?

Also I was told it is impossible to hack pokémon in 6th Gen (x/y); is that true?
Date doesn't indicate whether it's legitimate or not. Since you can't hack Gen VI Pokemon (yet), you're good to go.

Old January 4th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Snoochey
Advanced Trader
FC: 3969-4154-5213
IGN: Charles

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
It has non-contagious Pokerus, meaning it still gets double EVs from battle but cannot pass it to other Pokemon; aka cured of Pokerus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 루기아 View Post
Date doesn't indicate whether it's legitimate or not. Since you can't hack Gen VI Pokemon (yet), you're good to go.
Thanks for the help guys!

Another inquiry. Would this need to be hacked on account of it being level 1? I didn't play anything past gold/silver, so I'm not sure if you can get it at level 1.

Giratina (JPN) --> -- Level 1
xx/xx/xx/xx/26-30/xx - Brave - Pressure CLONED
Skill Set: Dragon Breath | Scary Face

EDIT: Nevermind, with some quick research I realize I am retarded.
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/arceus.shtml

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

Last edited by Snoochey; January 4th, 2014 at 02:52 PM.
Old January 4th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:

Yes that is legal. A level 1 shiny Giratina is possible to obtain in HG/SS from the Arceus event.
Old January 5th, 2014, 11:57 AM
oshizlgzngahr
FC:
IGN:

So when do you think I'll be able to get my Latios cloned? I can wait though if you guys are busy.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 6th, 2014, 06:39 PM
TheGamingKiddo
Donator Tier 1
Community Supporter Tier 1
FC: 4012-3429-5632
IGN:

I am able to clone, as I have a 3ds, 3ds xl and 2ds for it. On my main account on this forum (Lostprophetsown), I fit all the criteria necessary, however on this one I don't. The main reason I have a new account is because of the band associated with the name. Will I have to apply with that account? Or can I apply with this one, I can prove I am the same person via last logged in IP, and through PM to any mod if necessary.

My Shiny/Rare/IV trading store: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317420
My Trading Reviews: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317421
Old January 8th, 2014, 12:02 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingKiddo View Post
I am able to clone, as I have a 3ds, 3ds xl and 2ds for it. On my main account on this forum (Lostprophetsown), I fit all the criteria necessary, however on this one I don't. The main reason I have a new account is because of the band associated with the name. Will I have to apply with that account? Or can I apply with this one, I can prove I am the same person via last logged in IP, and through PM to any mod if necessary.
Unfortunately one of the requirements is to be either have an active trade thread here for 3 months or be an established regular here. So while you would fit all the other requirements (and I understand your reason to change accounts), you still don't fit that one, sorry >.< Feel free to open and maintain a shop here for 3 months and reapply though.

Though going off on a small tangent here, couldn't you just request a name change?

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:46 PM
TheGamingKiddo
Donator Tier 1
Community Supporter Tier 1
FC: 4012-3429-5632
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Unfortunately one of the requirements is to be either have an active trade thread here for 3 months or be an established regular here. So while you would fit all the other requirements (and I understand your reason to change accounts), you still don't fit that one, sorry >.< Feel free to open and maintain a shop here for 3 months and reapply though.

Though going off on a small tangent here, couldn't you just request a name change?
Ahh okay, I'll probably end up doing that soon anyway, as I'm breeding/trading a lot
I didn't realise you could name change again, actually. Last I remember, name changes were removed as they were causing a lot of stress on the server and causing it to drop a bit, so it was taken out. I kind like having a new account though

My Shiny/Rare/IV trading store: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317420
My Trading Reviews: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317421
Old January 16th, 2014, 10:31 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowpointQuincy
P.S. what meathod is used for XY cloning? I have no idea.
I'm not 100% familiar, but I think it relies on a glitch that happens during a trade. (Kind of reminiscent of the cloning glitches in Gens I and II or something?)

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old January 17th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:

It involves two 3DSes and trading locally not through wifi. Just like with the cloning glitch in Gens I and II you have to turn off the right 3DS at the right time during the trade and one Pokemon will be cloned and the other will disappear. Since it's not accurate it takes a few tries to get it.
Old January 18th, 2014, 11:39 AM
debbletricks
FC: 1263-6333-5583
IGN: Alex

Nature: Naughty
So i got a shiny Genesect in a trade. It has the correct ID number and OT name for the event and it has the ribbon and pokeball. Its nature is hasty too
the only thing that concerns me is that the name shows up in English. It has the JPN next to the name saying it's japanese. Could this be a pokebank thing or is it a hack?
Old January 19th, 2014, 12:10 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbletricks View Post
So i got a shiny Genesect in a trade. It has the correct ID number and OT name for the event and it has the ribbon and pokeball. Its nature is hasty too
the only thing that concerns me is that the name shows up in English. It has the JPN next to the name saying it's japanese. Could this be a pokebank thing or is it a hack?
Hmm, honestly I wouldn't know if it's a Pokebank think, but it might be safer to go with it's a hack.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old January 19th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter
FC: 3437-4276-3320
IGN: ♠Gonzo♠

Nature: Brave
It sadly is a hack, confirming that.

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old January 19th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Unless someone RNG'd his or her ID to rename the Genesect, then it's probably hacked. (I don't know the whole Pokebank renaming thing, though)

Old January 27th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dyl To Remember View Post
Well, might as well apply for this since I can actually clone XD

Availability: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after 2PM CST
Friend Code: 1048 9068 0349, Gen VI
Cloning Method: Two DS systems
You are now an official cloner congrats! Now get to work :P
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:16 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~

Nature: Quirky
Ok I know this is impossible, but just have to ask as I don't want to give the wrong info to some one else, shiny entei in a safari ball, possible or no?
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:22 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Anything that cannot be caught in Safari Zone (and their offsprings) caught in Safari Ball is hacked or from a hacked game.

Old February 1st, 2014, 08:25 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Anything that cannot be caught in Safari Zone (and their offsprings) caught in Safari Ball is hacked or from a hacked game.
I know you can't catch legends i the safari zone, so this must be from a previous game hacked? She wanted me to clone it and I said no.
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:32 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Entei was never available inside a Safari Zone, so it's hacked, whether it be from a 3rd generation game or 4th generation.

Who knows how it was hacked, it could've been edited with pokegen or a cheat code to get safari balls outside of the safari zone, there's never a way to contain Entei with Safari ball without some form of outside intervention such as action replay or your computer.

Old February 1st, 2014, 08:35 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Entei was never available inside a Safari Zone, so it's hacked, whether it be from a 3rd generation game or 4th generation.
I know this, I am not new to pokemon at all, but just wanted evidence if this person ever needed it that I was right in telling them I didn't want it on my 6th gen. game.
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:37 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
I know this, I am not new to pokemon at all, but just wanted evidence if this person ever needed it that I was right in telling them I didn't want it on my 6th gen. game.
Yes, because you're not obligated to take cloning requests.

Old February 1st, 2014, 09:08 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Yes, because you're not obligated to take cloning requests.
I know that, and was just traded a shiny mew, which I suspect is also a hack, will it hurt my game?
Old February 2nd, 2014, 09:45 AM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
I know that, and was just traded a shiny mew, which I suspect is also a hack, will it hurt my game?
Having a hacked Pokemon won't hurt your game.

Also if you knew that you were not obligated to take cloning requests, why ask if you were right to reject her request in the first place?

Edit: I want to point out that shiny Mew can be legitimate, though it has to be from Japanese Emerald.

Last edited by Aeroblast; February 2nd, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old February 9th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Necrum
The most dapper evil genius
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum/Makori

Nature: Adamant
Species: Jirachi
Nature: Docile
Shiny: y
OT: WSHMKR
ID: 20043/00000
Screenshot/Link: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4805737

Until just now when Pokemon Bank rejected this Pokemon, I believed it to be legal. I assume that it's being rejected for a good reason or Pokemon Bank thinks that all Jirachi are Shiny locked. Either way, just in case I think this Jirachi should be blacklisted. I know that it's around as I did trade it to some people.
Old February 10th, 2014, 10:46 PM
Sebastian_Sommer
Rocket grunt
FC: 3625-8591-5063
IGN: Sebastian

Nature: Relaxed
I'd like to report a hacked pokemon I got from the GTS.
species: Ho-oh
nature:Bold
OT: SER
ID no. 44539
Not a shiny.

Reason: It's a lvl 37 Italian Ho-oh in a masterball that originates from the Hoenn region which is a complete lie cause all of the Ho-ohs there are lvl 73. It also got the recover move which could only be learnt at lvl 71.

BTW, could someone give me some pointers on how to put the jpeg image from my desktop into this thread? sorry about the inconvenience

Last edited by Sebastian_Sommer; February 11th, 2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old February 11th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrum Warrior View Post
Species: Jirachi
Nature: Docile
Shiny: y
OT: WSHMKR
ID: 20043/00000
Screenshot/Link: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4805737

Until just now when Pokemon Bank rejected this Pokemon, I believed it to be legal. I assume that it's being rejected for a good reason or Pokemon Bank thinks that all Jirachi are Shiny locked. Either way, just in case I think this Jirachi should be blacklisted. I know that it's around as I did trade it to some people.
That is the case, unfortunately. Shiny WISHMKR was an oversight by Game Freak; WISHMKR Jirachi was intended to be shiny locked but it wasn't.

Last edited by Aeroblast; February 11th, 2014 at 09:28 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links