Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old July 27th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed
Well I just meant how would the healing aspect of the leftovers work.

Also I second the crazy fish-club lady's question.
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteBeats View Post
xD Bahaha, oh my god, I'm dying of laughter here :p
That's a very pretty way of asking if she's hot.
Which, as a matter of fact, she is, somewhat :]
Although she's an 8 in a scale of 1 to Fan-Service-Galore, but still... Pretty face and pretty smile, 'nuff said.
Thanks for answering. ^^

I call dibs.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Woah lady, no dibs on da Prof, if you want dibs you gotta battle for'em! I don't want dibs but I like battling so...=P
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephear View Post
Woah lady, no dibs on da Prof, if you want dibs you gotta battle for'em! I don't want dibs but I like battling so...=P
I can and I did! Look up "dibs" on Wikipedia!
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Chalifoux
:: Like FROO-OO-OO-OOT ::
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Nice question, Sephy.
I suppose we could firstly work it out as all apples restoring health -like in the PMD series-. The more you eat, the more you heal. And if there's nothin' more to eat -the leftovers- then the mere fact of holding them could magically restore health -cause magic is very real- until they get all rotten and disgusting and eeeew. In which case please place them in a trash can...

I think it could work out this way, but, if you think of anything more simple we could do that instead :D
Also, there's plenty enough of the Professor for everyone. You can all research with her... if you now what I mean *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, wink, nudge, wink, nudge, nudge, wink*

And as a more serious note. What's your favorite rare/nearly extinct/extinct Poké? The Reserve can be a perfect excuse to make it appear :3

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita
:: life could not be much sweeter ::

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

I'm aware of the intergalactic dibs protocol! I was just hoping you wouldn't call me out on it is all... Stop being so clever and bodacious! Or else I might want dibs on you and that is not kosher, I don't need Jeff getting smacked by a fish with the abs of jesus

Quote:
Nice question, Sephy.
I suppose we could firstly work it out as all apples restoring health -like in the PMD series-. The more you eat, the more you heal. And if there's nothin' more to eat -the leftovers- then the mere fact of holding them could magically restore health -cause magic is very real- until they get all rotten and disgusting and eeeew. In which case please place them in a trash can...

I think it could work out this way, but, if you think of anything more simple we could do that instead :D
Also, there's plenty enough of the Professor for everyone. You can all research with her... if you now what I mean *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, wink, nudge, wink, nudge, nudge, wink*

And as a more serious note. What's your favorite rare/nearly extinct/extinct Poké? The Reserve can be a perfect excuse to make it appear :3
Oh I get it, sort of like Romanov almost always having a supply of random apples in his fur to munch on.

*Falls over from getting nudged too much* Okay I get it! Smexy professor lady who doesn't understand professor/trainer boundaries XD

Hmm...I'd have to say it's a tie between Dratini/Dragonair, Scyther, and Heracross.

Last edited by Lord Sephear; July 27th, 2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
You're not allowed to have dibs on Lili, Sephy. I already have dibs on her. >3>
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:

Aha, clones! Shrewd Professor...

What's a Reserve and can I buy it for a dollar?
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Can I have dibs on you then? Oh ok then, I'll just go find a cave to live in and beat random people with my whooping stick, WIZARD POWER!
Attached Images
File Type: png Gandalf.png‎ (89.6 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Lord Sephear; July 27th, 2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

@Lilizuki. Reserve as in, the Reserve. Naturia Reservoir if you want to get all technical and stuff. It's this protected forest-zone north of Fairnorth where all sorts of endangered Pokémon Species are bred and repopulated for our future generations to behold. You will be allowed to catch those which have been repopulated enough so that your catch doesn't extinguish a Pokémon Species :]

Last time I checked, it couldn't be purchased with a dollar. Now, two dollars... Hmm...

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 27th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Ohhhhh I have a dollar! Lili, let's pool our resources and get all teh endangered aminalzez!
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Can I have dibs on you then? Oh ok then, I'll just go find a cave to live in and beat random people with my whooping stick, WIZARD POWER!
I called dibs.

I was a Lady Gandalf for a while. It was weird, and I'm pretty sure I kicked a guy in the nads; I'm fairly certain Gandalf does that in the Silmarillion.

Quote:
@Lilizuki. Reserve as in, the Reserve. Naturia Reservoir if you want to get all technical and stuff. It's this protected forest-zone north of Fairnorth where all sorts of endangered Pokémon Species are bred and repopulated for our future generations to behold. You will be allowed to catch those which have been repopulated enough so that your catch doesn't extinguish a Pokémon Species :]

Last time I checked, it couldn't be purchased with a dollar. Now, two dollars... Hmm...
Ahh...sounds neat. I'll need to choose a Pokemon that Imoen can beat people with. Like a Ditto. It could change into /any weapon/! It could change into two Magikarps tied together by the tail and she could dual wield!

Two dollars? That's outrageous! Three dollars! No, four!

Quote:
Ohhhhh I have a dollar! Lili, let's pool our resources and get all teh endangered aminalzez!
Capital idea! I love pools!
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

You could even find a Farfetch'd and steal it's onion!

Also, if anyone wants to journey around with Jeff feel free! My only rule is Pickles can't come.

Last edited by Lord Sephear; July 27th, 2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Now that's just...hmm, what's the word. Like silly, but not...unlikely? No, not unlikely...like some kind of...thing that's improbable, or a very long way away... Far...thrown? I got nothin'.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

I think I know what you're going for but the word just escapes my mouth...like the faces of pretty girls, I have nightmares all the time where floating pretty faces are running and my face is a monster separate from me......I mean...Banana boats!
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

@Lili. Mmm... Far and Fetched are the only concepts that come to mind. If only I could place those words together in a stylish portmanteau. I bet it would be very clever and hilarious...

@Sephy. Just let it be know that somewhere in the world, a sad pickle is crying :,[

@Everyone. I'm typing the next zone as we speak, and I'm also doing some IC updates (as in, linking to all posts that will ever be made int his RP, ALL OF THEM), so, yeah, post a lot while you wait for an exciting dungeon where you will be able to catch an elusive Stantler... or poke some random Wurmple, your call.

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Dansparce
is rly good

Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
I think I've finally finished my sign up. I'm prepared to edit the many flaws you guys are inevitably going to point out.

Spoiler:

===>GENERAL DATA

Full Name: Mia Farrow

==>IN-DEPTH
Appearance: Mia is definitely not the fittest person in the world, nor is she very muscular but that doesn't mean she’s fat or anything. She’s of a modest weight and height, standing at 5’ 10”. Her complexion is actually pretty pale, unlike most Hoennians (Hoenners? Hoennic People? I don’t know). This was caused by being inside a lot during her earlier years, thanks to her encounter with a truly horrifying Pokemon. Her face’s shape is an oval, and is ended off with a smallish chin.

As for the rest of her face, it’s pretty normal. Mia’s eyes are large and hazel, which are accompanied by a pair of thinish eyebrows. She has a petite nose smack dab in the middle of her face. Her teeth are perfectly straight, thanks to having braces for two years. Mia’s ears are of a normal size, but they’re impossible to see because of her hair. Speaking of which, Mia’s hair is basically her worst enemy. It’s a very light brown, which becomes lighter with every passing year. It’s also long and wavy, and she usually spends a good half hour daily trying to tame it.

Her usual apparel is a white t-shirt that has a pink and black vine design running down the side and across the bottom of her shirt, a pair of dark green pants and her plain white sneakers. She very rarely wears any jewellery, mainly because her family has always been too poor to afford it, except for a Carvanha tooth necklace which is constantly around her neck. Finally she wears a green duffel bag, which stores a few basic supplies like a water bottle and a hair brush.

Personality: Mia has always been an up-beat person, preferring it when the people around her are happy or excited. If someone’s moody she needs to know why, in which case she’ll pester the person until the end of time. This has led people to believe she’s intrusive, but really she just cares about others too much. That said, she also has quite a temper, but it’s usually only in the mornings. And whenever she gets angry, it’s best to just leave her alone until after she’s calmed down, which doesn't take very long. She’s definitely not one to hold grudges against people, unless of course they really, really deserve it.

Like most people she has a fear, although hers is a rather uncommon one. Mia’s absolutely terrified of most grass types, with her biggest fear being the Pokémon in the Bellsprout evolutionary line. In fact, she’s so scared of Bellsprout that if one were to come near her she might become nearly fully petrified. Touching one would probably cause her to faint. Another flaw she has is her clumsiness. She is notorious in her household for unintentionally dropping everything she possibly could. From plates to radios, hair brushes to kitchen knives, if it can be held in two hands Mia can break it.

Mia is an easily approachable girl, which is probably her biggest strength. She loves meeting new people, and she’s also adept at befriending anyone and everyone she possibly can, which she hopes she’ll be able to do while on her voyage. Speaking of her journey, her reason for going on it isn't to have fun or become a master trainer/coordinator. It’s much more important to her than that. Mia’s brother has been missing for nearly 6 years now and the authorities have already pronounced him dead. But there’s no way he could actually be dead, is there? That’s what Mia needs to find out.

Background: Mia hasn't lived a glamorous life, being born into a simplistic family in Mauville City. Her mother worked as a maid for one of the richest families in Hoenn, while her father was an electrician. Unfortunately they were very rarely home, as they had to work on extra hours just to make sure that they had enough money for the necessities. She only had an older brother for a sibling, but he’s basically been her best friend for her entire life. They all lived in a pretty average house, but one thing it did have was a large (to her) backyard. It was once her favourite thing in the world, but her opinion of it quickly changed after a wild Bellsprout found its way into their garden.

Being seven at the time meant that Mia was still very curious about the world. So, her immediate reaction to seeing it was to go right up to the Pokémon and give it a big hug.
Naturally, the Bellsprout responded with a series of vine whips and a barrage of bullet seeds. The aftermath of the event was absolutely brutal for her, even if she only had very minor injuries (broken wrist, with a side of mild bruising on her legs). Many a sleepless night followed. Every time she would try to rest images of the “monster” flooded her dreams, to the point where her parents had to seek psychiatric help for the girl. Eventually, the nightmares stopped, but her fear of Bellsprout never disappeared.

Five years passed before anything significant happened again. On her brother’s 17th birthday, Mia’s parent’s realised that he wanted to go out and explore the world and so, they gifted him with a Pokémon. He was thrilled saying something similar to “Err merr gerrd” once he got it. After training the Carvanha for a couple of weeks, he left on his journey. Every week he would write to his family, explaining what he had done and occasionally sending gifts. However, after two months of his journey the messages he was supposed to send stopped arriving. They weren't worried at first figuring that he must have forgotten or couldn't send a letter. But after three weeks of no response her parent’s called the police demanding that they look for him.

A year had passed since they last heard from him. The cops had already given up on searching for him, much to Mia’s dismay. Over the next few years her family started to get back into their normal routines, but she never gave up hope that her brother was still out there. After she turned 17, Mia was tired of waiting for her brother to return, so she decided to go find him. Her parents were hesitant to let her go at first, but thanks to Mia’s persistent asking they eventually allowed her to go.

=>POKÉMON
Starter Pokémon: Vincent the Feebas (Unless the Magikarp counts as the Feebas, in which case i'll change this)

Personality: For a Feebas, Vincent has a very strange personality. First of all he’s egotistical. A year after hatching, he proclaimed himself super-high-lord-king of the fish. He also very rarely follows orders from anyone, unless they prove that they are worthy giving him any command. But if you put in the effort to allow him to be used in battle, you quickly find out that the all the hard-work you just put in was for naught. Because Vincent’s a Feebas and Feebas suck. His defining trait however, is his pompousness. He will puts his own well being above all else and will most definitely run from any situation he deems dangerous.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-7053-1635
Friend Safari: Pumkaboo, Shuppet and Golurk
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
I only hate Feebas, because we already have Zeus, Lord of the Universe in a Pikachu's Body, but it would make for a lovely double-tsundere gay Pokémon Prime Time comedy-slash-drama... for Pokémon.

I don't know why I thought that.

And we better have plot for Mia's brother or I will punt you into the sea with a pack of Sharpedo and Lanturn that I trained to be pissed off at you! D:<
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I only hate Feebas, because we already have Zeus, Lord of the Universe in a Pikachu's Body, but it would make for a lovely double-tsundere gay Pokémon Prime Time comedy-slash-drama... for Pokémon.

And we better have plot for Mia's brother or I will punt you into the sea with a pack of Sharpedo and Lanturn that I trained to be pissed off at you! D:<
You know you terrify me and make me love you at the same time right? I hope to god Jeff never draws your ire.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Dansparce
is rly good

Quote:

Honestly, Zeus was kind of my inspiration for Vincent (with changes of course). I just couldn't think of any other way to have him be a unique Feebas after reading Fuyu's. If you really want me to, i can change it.

Quote:
Don't worry, I do have some plot prepared (although its still very basic). I'll obviously have to send it to you and EliteBeats when its done (and when/if i'm approved).

Old July 27th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Jeff is probably gonna have to keep Romanov from trying to cook and eating Vincent and Ni
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

@ Songbird & Dansparce. Is a Magikarp a Feebas? :o <- Should totally turn this into a dumb blond joke.

Anyhow, Birdy and I decided that you are A-A-ACCEPTED!

Feebas
[Adaptability]
Mirror Coat | Tackle | Attract | Brine
This beautiful fishy will get all of the ladies in no time ;]

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 28th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Dansparce
is rly good

And I've posted. Looking back at it, I've made a terrible pun that I deserve to die for, and I may or may not have quoted Starfox 64.

Old July 28th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansparce View Post
unlike most Hoennians (Hoenners? Hoennic People? I don’t know).
I believe term is "Hoes".
Old July 28th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
I really need to stop leaving for parties, my god. XD Working on a post right now.

... I inspired a egotistical Feebas. *kneels on the ground* I DO NOT DESERVE SUCH AN HONOR.

And yes Lili. THat is the right word.
"What Tama wishes for is..."

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links