The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 9th, 2013, 11:46 PM
angelomanalo
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Hello.
I have made an image of 8 Fakemon here. They are 16 if you count the Shiny ones at the right side of them.
I have names for them.
Spoiler:

Wistach(Green Background)
Type: Psychic
Description: Its remarkably smart ability has made it so popular around the world. It can be as smart as an Alakazam.
Abilities: Hustle, Limber
Medieveach(Red Background)
Type: Water/Steel
Description: It guards its king living in a sand castle. Its armor is so durable that even the strongest attacks cannot break it entirely.
Abilities: Battle Armor, Iron Head
Wajump(Blue Background)
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Description: An adventurous evolution on Wynaut. Its kicks can be strong enough to break a boulder.
Diaworm(Yellow Background)
Type: Ground/Steel
Description: It can be seen making wormholes in the ground. It will eat gems along the path.
Abitities: Shield Dust, Mold Breaker
Pipod(Purple Background)
Type: Steel
Description: It shoots small metal balls from its pipehole. It defends itself by curling itself into a ball.
Abilities: Iron Head, Sturdy
Aviattack(Orange Background)
Type: Normal/Flying
Decription: It sends in com-rads to attack the enemy when it is to hard to defeat.
Abilities: Big Pecks, Huge Power
Omalurk(Brown Background)
Type: Water/Rock
Description: A possessed evolution of Omanyte. It waits for its prey to come by and snatch them.
Abilities: Sturdy, Prankster
Luvley(Pink Background)
Type: Normal
Description: Its adorable face cannot be ignored by anyone. It only opens its eyes when it is worried, bothered, or frustrated.
Abilities: Cute Charm, Serene Grace

Thanks if you liked!
Make a request when needed!
Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM
xdwasdx

Nature: Impish
These are all pretty cool :D But some of them are a little... odd.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:25 PM
Keizaal
but innocence is gone

Nature: Bold
I think you really have some potential! You have the basic ideas of shading down, you just need to work on smoothing you lines some more and think a lot about your designs. (For example, Diaworm looks like a normal snake and Aviattack looks like a normal bird.) But I do give your credit for your effort. I like how you gave them their own Pokedex entries and even their abilities. Just keep practicing and you'll get better!

And hopelessness is sinking in
And the wolves all cry
To fill the night with hollering

credit
Old August 31st, 2013, 09:27 PM
Dylan

I think if you could make a whole rom using your art style it would be a really cool game
Old September 1st, 2013, 01:13 AM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
I think if you could make a whole rom using your art style it would be a really cool game
This thread is over a month old, and the poster is banned, so there's no point in bumping this. Please refrain from ding so in the future. Gonna report this so a mod can close the thread.

Pairs - -
Old September 1st, 2013, 09:44 AM
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath

Thank you, Foxrally. Next time you don't have to post, but I'd always appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrally View Post
This thread is over a month old, and the poster is banned, so there's no point in bumping this. Please refrain from doing so in the future.
Closed
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links