The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:54 AM
ElFuity

Advertise here
Ya I Deserve This, But What I Did Was Not Spaming, I Wrote 1 Message At The Beginning Of The Day And 1 At The End, For 2 Days Asking Where You Were. And Half The Time I Was Talking To Another Member, So Whatever It's Your Challenge
Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:31 AM
idlephantom

Nature: Hasty
Fruity mate just leave it now, there is no need to keep it going, Hey fen you didnt give me a bingo card that I could see anyway in the participants section, no need to rush to get it on there if there wasn't one as I have other challenges going, so don't worry if you cant do it till Monday, thanks
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:44 AM
The Dark Avenger
'Sir'batsky

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by idlephantom View Post
Hey fen you didnt give me a bingo card that I could see anyway in the participants section, no need to rush to get it on there if there wasn't one as I have other challenges going, so don't worry if you cant do it till Monday, thanks
Yep. I just found your post. I will get to it pronto

Participation section has been updated.

Last edited by The Dark Avenger; July 23rd, 2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
idlephantom

Nature: Hasty
thanks for that cant wait to start
Old July 23rd, 2013, 06:36 PM
NostalgiaFreak
That one Trainer

Could someone give me a bingo sheet? I would like to try this challenge out.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:00 PM
riane

Username: Riane
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Champions Challenge
Challenge Info:Black 2 team will be Excadrill, Hydreigon, Bouffalant, Volcarona, Conkeldurr, Braviary
Old July 24th, 2013, 01:58 AM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Nature: Quiet
POKEMON FIRE RED GIFT CHALLENGE COMPLETE

Finished up the rest of my Gift Challenge for Fire Red, phew what an ending...grinding and losing to E4, took forever to get Dragonite, Lapras saved my skin alot of times, Flareon

BADGES 8/8

THE GIFTED TEAM (Thanks to all of em)

Spoiler:

Rianara the Venusaur (Starter Gift)
Female
Level 60
Strength/Leech Seed/Sleep Powder/Razor Leaf

Bastra the Flareon (Celedon City Eevee)
Male
Level 54
Flamethrower/Iron Tail/Bite/Quick Attack

Valorra the Dragonite (Game Corner, uggh)
Female
Level 59
Ice Beam/Slam/Wing Attack/Agility

Elana the Lapras (Saffron City, Silph Co)
Female
Level 60
Ice Beam/Surf/Body Slam/Confuse Ray

Kira the Hitmonchan (Saffron City, Fighting Dojo)
Male
Level 55
Thunder Punch/Mega Punch/Sky Uppercut/Agility

Xavi the Aerodactyl (Old Amber Fossil)
Male
Level 59
Fly/Earthquake/Ancient Power/Bite

Thanks very much Fenneking those was fun...that makes 2 Kanto Challenges Complete

Bingo Card after 2-
Spoiler:

I gained some new Pokemon I like doing this challenge

PS: Please ignore that other attached file that was from the Gourment challenge...sorry

anyway I'll move onto Johto for a bit, I will work Retrograde on Crystal, I was gonna go for 4 corners but didn't see that was a way to win oh well

RETROGRADE CHALLENGE (Pokemon Crystal)
Badges 2/8

Summary

Spoiler:
1-Got started a little early picked up Totodile as temporary team mate, did the basic start
2-Soon as i got Poke'balls, I captured Pidgey and soloed with him for awhile
3-Then got my 1st badge Pidgey beats Pidgeotto xD, then captured Ekans, I did hack in a Pikachu only because it's not avaible til Viridian Forest,...the only other possiblitys are the Kanto starters, but I highly doubt it; everyone else will come as I go
4-Went and did Sprout tower to train up Pikachu and Ekans, following that decided to get a Bellsprout then headed for Azalea Town, taking out Team Rocket Team is about 14
5-Took Azalea Gym, no problem with Pidgey, Pikachu and Ekans and defeated Rival resting at the Pokemon Center in Azalea

THE RETROGRADE TEAM (subject to change)
Spoiler:

Mephiss the Pidgey
Male
Level 15
Tackle/Sand Attack/Gust/Quick Attack

Tahgar the Ekans
Male
Level 14
Wrap/Leer/Poison Sting

Taila the Pikachu
Female
Level 14
Thundershock/Quick Attack/Tail Whip/Thunder Wave

Feltor the Bellsprout
Male
Level 14
Vine Whp/Growth/Flash/Wrap

Attached Images
File Type: png LGBingoGourmentLGComplete.png‎ (39.9 KB, 9 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80

Last edited by TrollShammy80; July 24th, 2013 at 03:14 AM. Reason: uploaded wrong pic...opps
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky
Username: Ckbruin
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Blue Monocolor - Kanto (1st Bingo Space)
Challenge Info: Game Version: FireRed

--UPDATE 1--

The story so far:
Spoiler:

(Italicized text means a few concerns/questions)
Starter was Squirtle, since it's classified as a Blue Pokemon. I bet she (yes, it's female) felt lonely for a while, 'cause I couldn't run into any blue Pokemon until Route 3. Viridian Forest was slightly difficult due to my Squirtle getting constantly poisoned. Finally made it to Pewter City, picked up a few Poke Mart items, and headed off to beat the gym. Easily beat Brock, considering he's a Rock-type leader. By then, my Squirtle evolved into Wartortle.

Spent a good 15 minutes with turbo on (emulators...) looking for a Nidoran(F), and I finally found one! I guess I don't need that in-game trade now, unless I want two Nidoqueen (if that's possible and legal?) Nidoran(F) evolved into Nidorina. Luckily, I also found 2 Moon Stones in Mt. Moon, so I'll evolve Nidorina at Level 22 so I can get both Bite and Body Slam (I had to consult Bulbapedia for a lot of this info, btw). Made it out of Mt. Moon, obtaining a Helix Fossil as well so I can revive it into an Omanyte, which I may or may not use.

Fought a few more trainers on Route 4, then headed into Cerulean City. Headed off to Route 24/25 for the Nugget Bridge and a few extra trainers. Caught an Oddish, which I may or may not use as well...(since Vileplume is classified as Red) I talked with Bill and he gave me the S.S. ticket. Cerulean Gym was up next, and I took out Misty's Staryu and Starmie with (somewhat) relative ease. Evolved Nidorina into Nidoqueen after the Gym battle so it would not be susceptible to the 2x damage from Water upon gaining its Ground typing. After the gym, I used the Day-Care to level Oddish up a bit, took the underground tunnel to get to Vermilion, and found the Vs. Seeker and Old Rod.

Badges: 2/8

The team so far:
Spoiler:

Squirtle -> Wartortle (Level 5 -> 26) (Female - Relaxed)
Moves: Bite, Rapid Spin, Water Gun, Withdraw

Nidoran(F) -> Nidorina -> Nidoqueen (Level 6 -> 25) (Female - Adamant)
Moves: Poison Sting, Bite, Body Slam, Double Kick

Oddish -> Gloom (Level 13 -> 21) (Female - Serious)
Moves: Stun Spore, PoisonPowder, Absorb, Sleep Powder

--UPDATE 2--

The story continued: (warning: long entry)
Spoiler:

Continuing on from Vermilion, I flash the S.S. Ticket to enter the S.S. Anne. After battling with a whole sea of trainers, I encounter Blue, my rival. His team proves to be no match for my epic team of 3. After yelling off his signature catchphrase, "Smell ya later!", I continue to the Captain's room where the captain is dealing with a bout of seasickness. I "heal" him and he gives me HM01, which I teach to Gloom, so I can finally enter Vermilion Gym!

The trash-can switch puzzle sometimes infuriates me, but this time it worked out for me quite well. Lt. Surge and his Pokemon are no match for my Nidoqueen, with her Ground typing. She easily takes out his Pokemon with 3 Digs, earning me the Thunder Badge. I go onto Routes 11/12, but realize that a Snorlax is sleeping in the middle of the crossroads, blocking the way. I also found one of Prof. Oak's aides, who offered to give me an Itemfinder if I catch/obtain 30 different species of Pokemon. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances of this challenge, I don't think I will be able to get 30 species. So I guess it's back to scraping the ground by mashing 'A' all the time.

I had to detour around to Cerulean City and Route 8, where Rock Tunnel is. It was a nightmare to get through. Without HM05 (which I later realized was what the aide on Route 2 would've given me earlier, had I seen 10 species), better known as Flash, I found it insanely difficult to navigate. After about 30 minutes of stumbling around, I finally got out and headed for Lavender Town.

Lavender Town houses the Pokemon Tower, which I promptly entered. On the second floor, I was greeted by none other than Blue...again! His team was somewhat improved, and was a bit more of a challenge, but we managed to pull through again. Speaking of his team...where did his Raticate go? Anyways, a whole lot of Channelers were hanging out around the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th floors of the Tower. As they were all using Gastly/Haunter, I easily defeated them with my Wartortle's Bite. An unknown entity guarded the final flight of stairs to the top of Pokemon Tower, and since I could not ID it, I had to flee.

Moving on, I used the Underground Tunnels to bypass Saffron to get to Celadon City. First thing I did after reaching Celadon was to enter the Condos. After finding a back way into the building, I came across an Eevee in a Poke Ball. I decided to take it, knowing I could evolve it into a Vaporeon. Next, I visited the Celadon Dept. Store to get some much-needed supplies. I found I could buy Water Stones there, as well! So I bought one, and evolved Eevee into a Vaporeon. Unfortunately, it knows no Water moves...yet.

Celadon's Game Corner was my next stop, but I had no Coin Case. I found a man who was so upset with the slot machines that he just gave me his. Lucky me! After buying a few hundred coins, I gambled away for about half an hour (on turbo, of course), turning over a profit of about 2500 coins. I bought a Dratini with those Coins, who is now my fifth team member. After realizing the Vs. Seeker could be used multiple times on the same group of Trainers, I decided to train using the Vs. Seeker to get money and experience. Dratini evolved into Dragonair, which took a painstakingly long time since it was Level 18. I suppose I will have to tackle Team Rocket's hidden underground operation tomorrow...

Badges: 3/8

The team as of now:
Spoiler:

Wartortle -> Blastoise (Level 26 -> 37) (Female - Relaxed)
Moves: Bite, Brick Break, Water Gun, Protect

Nidoqueen (Level 25 -> 37) (Female - Adamant)
Moves: Dig, Bite, Body Slam, Brick Break

Gloom (Level 21 -> 35) (Female - Serious)
Moves: Acid, Moonlight, Absorb, Cut

Eevee -> Vaporeon (Level 25 -> 29) (Male - Bold)
Moves: Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl, Quick Attack

Dratini -> Dragonair (Level 18 -> 30) (Male - Bold)
Moves: Slam, Dragon Rage, Thunder Wave, Twister

--UPDATE 3--

The story continued:
Spoiler:

Finding Team Rocket's hidden operation within the Celadon Game Corner, I venture into the hideout and confront Giovanni. The Team Rocket Grunts and Giovanni himself are no problem for my team of Blue Pokemon. Giovanni drops the Silph Scope as he flees the hideout, and I gladly pick it up. Knowing what it does, I head off to the Pokemon Tower once more to confront the spirit guarding the top floor. It turns out to be a Marowak, one that is mourning over the death of her child Cubone. I had to faint it, and as such, she passes on into the afterlife. A few more Team Rocket Grunts are present on the top floor, and I swiftly take care of them, freeing Mr. Fuji. Mr. Fuji appreciates the help and gives me the Poke Flute as a reward.

I used the Poke Flute to awaken the sleeping Snorlax on Route 12, which proceeded to attack me. Nothing my Blastoise and her Brick Break couldn't handle. Due to restrictions on this challenge, I did not capture it. Following along Route 12, and the eastern seaside, I battle a few more trainers, and find the Super Rod. Using the Super Rod, I capture a Horsea (Level 32, so it's primed for evolution!). After wandering around various routes in Kanto, I come across HM02 (Fly), which would be very handy, if any of my Pokemon could learn it. Maybe I should get a Magikarp and evolve it to a Gyarados? I'm not even sure if Gyarados can learn Fly...

After backtracking to Route 6, I use the Super Rod to encounter a Poliwhirl at Level 30. I exchanged Poliwhirl for Horsea, after much deliberation. I cleared the Snorlax on Route 16 to access Cycling Road. After fighting 10 or so Bikers/Cue Balls, I go back to Saffron to take on Silph Co. Oh boy, this'll take a while... After clearing the 2nd floor, I evolved Poliwhirl to Poliwrath using another Water Stone that I bought. At Level 35, it'll learn both Body Slam and Submission, which are both pretty decent moves.

... Silph Co is really complex in terms of floor layout...plus, why does it have so many floors?! ... Blue decided to just wait for me on the 7th floor, hoping for a battle. This time, he gave me a bit of a challenge. Exploring Silph Co. seems like it would have taken a while, so I decided to train a bit more with the Cue Balls/Bikers on Cycling Road.

Returning to Silph Co. (with a walkthrough), I battled the rest of Team Rocket and gathered the items within the offices. And, without even knowing it, I was actually on the right path when I battled Blue earlier, but did not continue to go forward. What's worse was that the NPC in the same room as Blue was willing to give me a Lapras, which I gladly accepted later. After beating Giovanni, the Silph Co. president gave me a Master Ball, a one-of-a-kind prototype. I replaced Dragonair for Lapras on my team. It's time to take on Sabrina's gym...

Badges: 4/8

The team as of now:
Spoiler:

Blastoise (Level 37 -> 44) (Female - Relaxed)
Moves: Bite, Brick Break, Water Gun, Rain Dance

Nidoqueen (Level 37 -> 42) (Female - Adamant) @BlackGlasses
Moves: Dig, Bite, Body Slam, Brick Break

Gloom (Level 35 -> 41) (Female - Serious)
Moves: Acid, Moonlight, Giga Drain, Cut

Vaporeon (Level 29 -> 43) (Male - Bold)
Moves: Water Pulse, Aurora Beam, Bite, Quick Attack

Lapras (Level 25) (Male - Lonely)
Moves: Mist, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Perish Song

Poliwhirl -> Poliwrath (Level 30 -> 42) (Male - Relaxed)
Moves: Bulk Up, Water Gun, Body Slam, Submission

Boxed Pokemon:
Spoiler:

• Horsea (Level 32) (Female - Bashful)
  • Dragonair (Level 30 -> 42) (Male - Bold)

Last edited by Ckbruin; July 25th, 2013 at 10:19 PM. Reason: 3rd update
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:22 AM
facekeyboarding
我恨普通话

Nature: Relaxed
Username: Facekeyboarding
Challenge: Sinnoh Protagonists
B-I-N-G-O Board:
Spoiler:

Planned Team:
Togekiss, Mamoswine (Dawn)
Rhyperior, Toxicroak (Brock)
Gliscor, Infernape (Ash)

I'll update as soon as I get my first badge. Thanks for getting me my card!

--Edit: Update 1--
Story
Spoiler:
Sorry for the short update, but essentially I played through the beginning... fun stuff. Evolved my Chimchar into Monferno before challenging Roark, which was a total breeze. First badge down, seven more to go.

Team
Spoiler:

Monferno (17)

Fury Swipes Mach Punch
Ember Taunt

あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
c h a l l e n g e s ❆
p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
c u r r e n t ❆
t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

Last edited by facekeyboarding; July 25th, 2013 at 07:38 AM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I would like to sign up for a bingo sheet, please :3
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:04 PM
riane

i'm just wondering 3 of the six pokemon i can't get until after the 8th gym badge can i hack them in after the 5th 6th and 7th gym? so it evens them out i will be hacking them in lowesst evolution stage and lvl 5 if i am allowed to.
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Spitfire93

could I have a card, havnt done any challenges yet so this will be my first.
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:09 AM
The Dark Avenger
'Sir'batsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by riane View Post
i'm just wondering 3 of the six pokemon i can't get until after the 8th gym badge can i hack them in after the 5th 6th and 7th gym? so it evens them out i will be hacking them in lowesst evolution stage and lvl 5 if i am allowed to.
You can get Timburr and Drillbur before the third gym in the Relic Passage (connected to the sewers)
You can get Braviary after the third gym. (Assuming you would use White 2 version since it is a version exclusive.)
You can get Volcarona after the 4th gym in the relic passage.

Therefore, you would only have two pokemon to worry about after the eighth gym. If you wanted to only deal with one post-eighth gym pokemon (or none) you have the option to choose emolga, accelgor, escavalier, vanilluxe, ect instead. It's up to you.

Since you are able to do the challenge without, the non-hack rule will remain active in your challenge. Sorry
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:55 AM
myrrhman
Challenge God
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to myrrhman
This looks fun. 1 bingo sheet pls!
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:57 AM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Protagonists on Black single update, and I completed a bingo line.
Alder was kind of tough, probably due to me being slightly under-leveled.

Bingo Sheet (I hope you like my stamps, I'm using the mascots of the games I used):
Spoiler:

Team Pics:
Spoiler:

My next challenge:
Blue Monocolor in Blue, then I will go down the far left line.
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:04 PM
facekeyboarding
我恨普通话

Nature: Relaxed
u p d a t e ☆ t w o
Spoiler:
  • After getting the boulder badge, I headed back to Jubilife
  • Decimated some grunts
  • Headed straight up to Floaroma
  • Monferno learned flame wheel!
  • Beat up Commander Mars
  • Beat Gardenia
  • Got Togepi egg
  • Currently working on hatching said egg

あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
c h a l l e n g e s ❆
p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
c u r r e n t ❆
t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

Old July 26th, 2013, 03:19 PM
cystar
Favorite Pokemon is Politoed

can i have a bingo card? This challenge looks very fun
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky
--Final Update--
Challenge: Kanto Blue Monocolor (Complete!)
Game: FireRed

Updated Bingo Card:
Spoiler:

The final story: (note: I accidentally loaded a save state from way earlier after completing the game and, as such, lost the post-game save file. I do have some photos that I took as proof though!)
Spoiler:

Onto Sabrina's gym! Her teleporter puzzle is just plain confusing and annoying. But otherwise her team was no problem for us. Koga's gym was no issue either, considering the invisible walls were marked out on the screen. I visited the Safari Zone to get HM03 and the Gold Teeth, for HM04 (Surf and Strength, respectively). Continuing downwards from Fuchsia City to Cinnabar Island, I navigate my way through Seafoam Islands. I heard tell of a legendary Pokemon known as Articuno that lies within the caves, but I fear running into it at this point.

After finding Cinnabar Island, I am approached by Bill again, who invites me to go to One Island in the Sevii Island Archipelago. Exploring One, Two, and Three Islands proved to be of little use except for a few items and a bit of training. I did, however, come across Moltres who was resting on top of Mt. Ember. I made no attempt to capture it. Some biker goons were harassing the locals on Three Island, which is quite boring in and of itself, but that's no reason to go around causing panic and/or violence. They easily fell, even though they tried to team up against me in a 4v1. That small excursion quickly ended when I returned to Bill and he suggested that we return to Cinnabar Island.

Pokemon Mansion is definitely a creepy place...but holds interesting items, and attracts the strangest of trainers. After finding the Secret Key, I went back to the Gym, which opened up for me to challenge. Blaine's quiz masters are no match for my intelligence, although I did squeeze a battle out of each of them anyway, for some extra training. Blaine himself was also a relatively easy Gym Leader, considering 4 of my Pokemon were Water-type.

Returning back to Pallet Town, I rest at my house before I head towards Viridian Gym for my 8th and final badge. Entering the Gym, which is now open, I ask my guide for some advice. Unfortunately, he's not even sure WHO the leader is. He is able to provide me with some crucial information though: most of the trainers in this gym prefer Ground-type Pokemon. When I make my way through the surprisingly familiar spin tiles...it turns out to be none other than Giovanni! The Team Rocket boss! What is he doing here? He claims that this will be his hideout until Team Rocket can recover. He accepts my challenge, and I quickly take out his Ground-based team (again, with my Water-dominant team).

Finally ready to enter the Pokemon League, I enter Route 22 with 8 badges in hand. Blue stops me half way through, asking me if I'm truly ready. His team was indeed more difficult than before, even matching my Pokemon's levels now. I defeat him after a bit of difficulty, then continues to "Smell [me] later!" The Badge Check traverses some grassland, ocean, and desert to check that I have all 8 badges. Then, Victory Road was before my feet. Navigating Victory Road required Blastoise's Strength. The trainers gave a bit of a challenge, but still nothing I couldn't handle. After about 30 minutes of fumbling through VR, I finally made it to the Indigo Plateau!

Spoiler:

It's time to do this.

First up is Lorelei, the Ice-Type Elite Four. Not too bad...swept her team using Poliwrath for the most part.
Spoiler:

Thank you for the compliment.

Next up is Bruno. His Fighting Pokemon are offset by the fact there's 2 Onix on his team (Really strange, isn't it?).
Spoiler:

Not a man of much words, are you?

Agatha is next, and she's supposed to specialized in Ghost-types. There was a Golbat and an Arbok in there, along with members of the Gengar family, so it makes me think her specialty is actually Poison types...like Koga...
Spoiler:

I do win!

And next up is none other than...
Spoiler:

Lance. That's right. I've heard rumors about him...I can take him.
Spoiler:

The fights are getting harder, and it all climaxes into this last fight with the League Champion...Actually, where did Blue go? Did he get lost at Victory Road? I could understand, considering his inflated ego--
Spoiler:

What is HE doing here?!

HE'S the champion?! Well, I guess there's no time to waste...I'll make this his one and only battle as Kanto Champion!
Spoiler:

It all comes down to this...I believe in you, my Pokemon...

After a very grueling battle, I finally get the upper hand on his Venusaur and wipe out the rest of his team.
Spoiler:

You don't deserve the title of Champion.

Spoiler:

I could think of several reasons why you lost.

It was a long journey, but now I have become the Kanto League Champion! I sincerely thank my (blue) Pokemon for all the work they've put in.
Spoiler:

Hall of Fame debut!

The final team: (It was fun to battle alongside you all.)
Spoiler:

Blastoise Level 54, Female @Mystic Water
Moves: Water Gun, Brick Break, Strength, and Bite

Nidoqueen Level 55, Female @BlackGlasses
Moves: Earthquake, Bite, Superpower, and Body Slam

Vaporeon Level 53, Male @Mystic Water
Moves: Water Pulse, Aurora Beam, Bite, and Acid Armor

Poliwrath Level 53, Male
Moves: Bulk Up, Body Slam, Water Gun, and Submission

Lapras Level 54, Male @Quick Claw
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Body Slam, and Rain Dance

Gloom Level 52, Female @Miracle Seed
Moves: Acid, Moonlight, Giga Drain, and Cut

Boxed Pokemon: (Honorable Mentions)
Spoiler:

Dragonair Level 42, Male
Horsea Level 32, Female

Next challenge I plan to do will be Highest Stat-Attack for Hoenn. Game will be Emerald. Not sure how my team will be for the majority of the game, but I will make it up as I go.

Last edited by Ckbruin; July 26th, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:53 PM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Nature: Quiet
POKEMON CRYSTAL RETROGRADE

Badges 5/8
5Badges.PNG

UPDATE (gonna quick and short, been sick the past few days)
Spoiler:
1-Reaching Golden Rod City after defeating alot of training and wild Pokemon, I waited for the next bug catchin contest captured a Jigglypuff named her Elana and Drowzee named Arken
2-Took out the gym trainers in Goldenrod Gym, got the coin case...finally bug contest day, I won it with a Scyther named her, Blades
3-Trained everyone 20-22 after being Rollout but Whitney's Milktank, Tahgar evolved into Arbok.
4-Bought some TM's at the Pokemon, a bit later Feltor evolved into Weepinbell
5-Defeated Whitney, then kimono Girls, Rival again...then Mortee onward to Olvine City and the Tower, Surfed to Cinawood City defeating Chuck with Mephiss no prob now back to Olivine after level everyone to mid 30's

TEAM UPDATE
Spoiler:

Mephiss the Pidgeott
Male
Level 31
Tackle/Quick Attack/Fly/Sand Attack

Tahgar the Arbok
Male
Level 32
Bite/Dig/Glare/Poison Sting

Taila the Pikachu
Female
Level 31
Thunderbolt/Quick Attack/Tail Whip/Strength

Gabbei the Krabby
Female
Level 29
Vicegrip/Stomp/Surf/Leer

Blades the Scyther
Female
Level 30
Quick Attack/False Swipe/Agility/Pursuit

Elana the Jigglypuff
Female
Level 27
Rollout/Headbutt/Sing/Disable

Boxed (Sideliners)
Spoiler:
Fluttershye (f)
Arken (m)
Feltor (m)

Might stop and go a different way...maybe I am looking at my options

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80

Last edited by TrollShammy80; July 27th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:43 PM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Nature: Timid
Hey, this looks fun! I'd love to participate. ^-^ Though I probably won't start for a bit, since I'm kinda swamped.

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Old July 28th, 2013, 09:02 AM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Another single update, finished Blue Mono-Color on Blue.

Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

I'm doing Pick a Route on FireRed next.

EDIT: I'll do Below Average on Ruby instead.

Last edited by WarriorCat; July 28th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:04 PM
kirax7

Nature: Jolly
Ok, finished the Gifted Challange

Screenshot:

Spoiler:

Final Team:

KoocPollon(Blaziken) ♂ Careful Lv.49 @ Charcoal
Blaze
157/142/86/118/97/100
-Brick Break
-Bulk Up
-Overheat
-Strength

AGATA(Italian trade-Name xD)(Hariyama) ♂ Hardy Lv.49 @ Quick Claw
Guts
206/132/69/49/67/61
-Bulk Up
-Vital Throw
-Rock Smash
-Earthquake

Stone(Cradily) ♀ Quirky Lv.48 @ Miracle Seed
Suction Cups
155/90/105/88/119/53
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Confuse Ray
-Ancient Power

Dorothy(Castform) ♀ Lax Lv.48 @ Magnet
Forecast
137/78/95/76/78/82
-Solar Beam
-Sunny Day
-Thunderbolt
-Sunny Day

SKITIT(Italian trade-Name)(Delcatty) ♀ Timid Lv.48 @ Silk Scarf
Cute Charm
129/66/69/63/60/85
-Sing
-Facade
-Shock Wave
-Shadow Ball

COROSO(Italian trade-Name)(Corsola) ♀ Calm Lv.50 @ Mystic Water
Natural Cure
117/58/92/73/103/43
-Recover
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind

Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

I think I'll play both Pick a Route at the same time xD but don't know I'll see xD anyway
Platinum PaR: Route 207+Empoleon
Black 2 or White 2(Magmortar or Electivire xD) PaR: Virban Complex+Serperio
Ultimate Psychic Monotype: Kanto-Johto-Hoenn-Sinnoh-Unova

Completed Challenges:
Ultimate Normal Monotype
Ultimate Ground Monotype
Ultimate Bug Monotype
Ultimate Fire Monotype

Last edited by kirax7; July 28th, 2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old July 28th, 2013, 07:08 PM
The Dark Avenger
'Sir'batsky

Tomorrow I will do my monday update! I will DEFINITELY get your update bingo sheets to those who have competed several challenges and have been marking your cards. I think I also saw our first bingo out there!

Keep it up guys

My Pt. Ribbon Challenge is taking forever. I only have to finish Leona the Luxray's cool competitions and Marshell the the Gastrodon's Tough Competitions. Jessica the Lopunny, Primrose the Roselia, Dustin the Mothim, and Scarlet the Rapidash have attained their competition ribbons.

Last edited by The Dark Avenger; July 29th, 2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old July 28th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Blaziken42205

I'd like to sign up for a bingo card please
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:38 AM
ryuzakix7

Continue the Bingo Sheet and Finished High Stat HP Challenge for Pokemon Leaf Green
Spoiler:

Kanto Screenshoot
Spoiler:
Defeated Brock with Squirtle's Water Gun...

vs
- Chansey vs Pidgeot: Pidgeot used Sand Attack, Chansey used Ice Beam but failed x2 then finally freezed him. Come Snorlax.
- Snorlax vs Pidgeot: Snorlax used Rock Slide, Blue used Full Restore, Snorlax used Rock Slide, Pidgeot used Aerial Ace, Snorlax used Double Edge, Pidgeot defeated.
- Snorlax vs Alakazam: Alakazam used Future Sight,Snorlax used Double Edge, Alakazam used Psychic, Snorlax used Double Edge, Alakazam defeated.
- Snorlax vs Rhydon: Rhydon used Take Down, Snorlax defeated.
- Vaporeon vs Rhydon: Vaporeon used Surf, Rhydon defeated.
- Vaporeon vs Venusaur: Venusaur absorbed light, Vaporeon used Blizzard, Venusaur used Solar Beam, Vaporeon defeated.
- Wigglytuff vs Venusaur: Venusaur absorbed light, Wigglytuff Fire Blast, come on Chansey.
- Chansey vs Venusaur: Venusaur used Solar Beam, Blue used Full Restore, Venusaurd used Growth x3 and Sunny Day, Chansey used Calm Mind x4, Venusaur used Growth, Chansey used Ice Beam, Venusaur used Growth, Chansey used Ice Beam, Venusaur defeated.
- Chansey vs Gyarados: Gyarados used Thrash, Chansey defeated.
- Lapras vs Gyarados: Gyarados used Thrash, Lapras used Thunder, Gyarados used Thrash, Lapras used Thunder, Gyarados defeated.
- Lapras vs Arcanine: Arcanine used Flamethrower, Lapras used Hydropump, Blue used Full Restore, Lapras used Confuse Ray, Arcanine used Extrem Speed, Lapras defeated.
- Nidoqueen vs Arcanine: Arcanine hurted itself, Nidoqueen used Earthquake, Arcanine used Flamethrower, Nidoqueen used Earthquake, Arcanine defeated.

Final Team
Spoiler:

Nidoqueen ♀ Docile Lv.52 @Black Belt
Poison Point
168/102/112/93/102/107
-Superpower -Earthquake -Body Slam -Toxic

Wigglytuff ♀ Modest Lv.52 @Quick Claw
Cute Charm
213/87/68/110/64/62
-Thunder Wave -Return -Psychic -Fire Blast

Vaporeon ♂ Modest Lv.52 @Mystic Water
Water Absorb