The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet
Is an awesome theme song! Made me want to draw out an entrance video for the RP...or more so wish that I was good at flash animation, haha.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old September 18th, 2013, 09:46 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
haha they should make an anime about us. Its that awesome.

iceman can i ask how you picture everyone in the song?

Last edited by DemonicWolf; September 18th, 2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Maxew555
You can call me Max :D

Oh, sorry I acctually read Crimson's post before last and I must have read it wrong as I thought he implied that the morning was approaching. Must have misinterpretated it. (sorry if I spelt that wrong). Thanks, as you may have read Max and James are just about to start battling. Also, I planned for James to have an Ooroto, but I was going to give it a nickname and make it so Max thinks to himself that he can never remember its name. Does everyone think that would work, and is that ok with everyone?

I really hope this RP doesn't die D:

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:20 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

it is morning kinda. Like not for everyone, But its dawn.
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Sheraku

I don't really have a problem the nicknamed Ooroto comming into play, since Iruko kinda lead the way for X and Y Pokemon to be incorporated.

Quote:
I really hope this RP doesn't die D:
Don't even mention those words again! (Haha) If things start going that down hill, I'll reopen the RP so that more characters will be able to join in, or for us who have stayed will make multiples as some have been doing to keep it going...considering we've lost a few already and we're only starting the 5th day, it's still early enough to change the whole thing around...excluding certain unavoidables.

If more people would want to join in, I don't see a problem with it, though it might become even more chaotic...Don't want people to feel like they're being left behind. Though when I started this RP I did mention it'd be random with each character having their own goals.

Haha, truth be told Pandora was originally there just to push Seth to his Darker side.

Last edited by Sheraku; September 18th, 2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 18th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Lol I actually started using XY pokemon because I saw Talonflame pop up with Team Magma in one of the posts. After that I said, ah what the heck, some pokemon can work out since we know some of the attacks and stuff. I try not to use Kalos pokemon too much. If I do, it is usually ones we have known for a while and other than Dedenne who really is just for show. I try not to use them in battle though. I used Pangoro at the one hide out and used one of the attacks it is listed to know.

Lol, I can see each character at least in twice in that theme song. One thing I associated Iruko was "A warning to the people." Because Iruko would do whatever it took to find his family. And just a little hint, Iruko will not always be the calm one. (Hint hint) It is possible for events to change him greatly.
Old September 19th, 2013, 07:05 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Mwahaha, suckers, I'm getting starred in a game... AS A WEREWOLF! AWWOOOOOOO!
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Maxew555

Hi guys, my own RP got accepted too!! :D Here is a link if anyone wants to join, really hope you can : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=308605

Also, I haven't had a chance to hear the song yet, I'll try and listen to it soon. Actually quite excited to hear it.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheraku View Post
Yeah, we'll work with what we've got. Gunna have to wait for Daisuke's opinion on the matter though. Also Max, it is indeed fine with James returning with Max, he can't enter the actual tournament, though.
Sure; I'm up for it, if need be! Though, school is kinda becoming more demanding in terms of work. But, despite that, I'll try to be as active as I can manage.
Oh, and that's a pretty neat roleplay, Maxew! I'll might consider joining!
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:37 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Haha daisuke, in my school the only homework we get is finishing off work (coz I'm in a dumb class) and I don't have to do anything coz I finished!
Old September 20th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

Lucky! Haha. I pretty much get bombarded with tons of essays, coupled with a bunch of homework. Though, caffeine pretty much get me through it. Haha.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Maxew555

I also get loads of homework Daisuke. Also, it would be awsome if you joined my RP, then almost all of us from Orre would be in it, except for HereToStay and Day if she comes back.

Also, I'll try to get another post up tonight. :D

Old November 11th, 2013, 08:31 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

THATS RIGHT B****** I'M BRINGING THIS RP BACK FROM THE DEAD!
Old November 11th, 2013, 09:20 AM
<Challenger>
Live with the flow, baby!

Nature: Jolly
Two things:
1. Almost nobody is around, with the exception of you and I.
2. We need the mods' permission.

But if I'm wrong, I'm in.

"Guys who don't appreciate a nice set of hips are about as good as preschoolers."
Old November 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Well its an active rp sop we dont, we just need Sheraku to return really. Plus everyone is still around that I know of. With the exception of Sheraku who is kinda spotty with his postage.
Old November 13th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I have forgotten a lot of crap so I may be off a bit Lol. I actually deleted all my stuff for this RP on my computer so my attacks and things may be off from before.
Old November 14th, 2013, 07:09 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Me too, I just hope Sheraku and Daisuke respond. And I know for a fact Daisuke is around. Where are you.... Haha. I mainly started this up again because, well, I miss it so much, thus I was thinking we need to plot. First of all, Maya(evil) hasn't awoken just yet, so theres one thing, but I was thinking we maybe start to incorporate some more stuff The tournement has ended, everyone is friends kinda. What now? A mysterious earthquake, but where from. We need to contact Sheraku in any way possible, coz we need his leadership :D

(or we could, you know, start a completely new rp based on this and we can add new characters into it?)
Old November 14th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

It is possible we could restart and make some type of new thing, but staying closely to what we have done. I honestly hate most of the crap I have done lol. The RP started back in July, so it is possible any new people that join are going to be totally lost. Heck I was totally lost for a while when I joined like a month or so after Lol.
Old November 14th, 2013, 10:22 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

What about we start orre again, and exclude the demonic sidetracking nonsense?? leave it as, shadow pokemon, evil team massive tournament? (with kalos pkmn?)
Old November 14th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Up to you and I guess Sheraku. It will breath new life into it. I am sure we can get a nice amount of people into it.

I think we could make it a Shadow War or something similar.
Old November 15th, 2013, 07:36 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I was thinking that, or shadow pokémon have become too frequent and the problem is getting out of handf. Either way works.
Old November 18th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Sheraku

Well well, good to see that my RP has made this much of an impact to at least a few players. How can I refuse keeping it going? That's right I can't, haha. Noticed you guys mentioning restarting it, and yet posted on the original. I'm down for either, might actually prefer restarting it, though. If not to put it on original track, however I do also like the direction that this one is going, minus some aspects.

Guess we can put it to a vote on continuing or backtracking by restarting a new one. Such a tough decision though, we've come so far, but at the same time it'd be awesome to completely redo it.

My vote overall is probably leaning towards restarting.
Old November 18th, 2013, 04:05 AM
<Challenger>
Live with the flow, baby!

Nature: Jolly
I personally think that that's the best option. It would be hard to get everything going again, especially with people missing.

"Guys who don't appreciate a nice set of hips are about as good as preschoolers."
Old November 18th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

I'm in, either way. Though I wouldn't mind restarting.
Old November 18th, 2013, 04:12 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I'm up for a restart - the hectic demonic influence and high mania levels throughout the timeline of such a specimin unknown to the common dictionary.

I pick yay over nay.

My post is leading on to an excuse for the restart, however I won't be using Yuki no more. Hehehe, what about a teenage Kio... Mwahahaha. Daisuke gets it. No, no, I will genuinely start a new character when we restart. Yuki's gone now, poof, in Unova haha.

I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm no good at plots, Sheraku do sumin. Maybe like the world just gets deleted and reborn or some shiz. Haha.

Last edited by DemonicWolf; November 18th, 2013 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links