The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old July 15th, 2013, 04:32 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
I have decided to write in first person. I am stealing your idea, Crimson. I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me.
Old July 15th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet
Haha, Thug Life! Hip-Hippity Hop! Yeah and ya don't stop! Callin' 'em down, checkin' 'em bounce! Price is right, ain't nobody better! Now check out me, I'm Bob Barker! Climbin' the corporate ladder! I beat up Happy Gilmore, you know Adam Sandler! I got mad in that fight, but Happy got madder! Uh huh, Oximoron in this motha--You know now for my next track, I reach into my metaphorical back-pack! I'm like the Waterboy visualize and attack!

Ahaha, sorry I just couldn't resist! I'm far from bein' a thug, just an MC.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old July 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Yeah, my character is now in the area of the rest of them but I've singled him out by saying he's gone to bed while everyone else is up at like 2 in the morning.... Coz if I'm right that's roughly what time it is....

In the morning though I'd like some interactions if that's okay?

Also is my post acceptable, I mean I've sort of just implemented something completely different to the laws of pokémon plus implemented some form of magic, so is that okay. I just want to make my character unique and the exorcists mysterious.

Oh and thats okay, sometimes writing in first person is easier, sometimes its not.
Old July 16th, 2013, 07:19 AM
BlueFlameRider

I am unsure if this is still open, but from a glance ,there is nothing to suggest other wise. I am not sure how many liberties I can take, but I am going to make this app anyways.

Name: Andrew Sol
Personality: He is quite reckless, and easily angered, as well as very loyal to Team Magma. He is nice and friendly, presuming you don't anger him. He will not quite follow team Magma blindly, but will sometimes do things he doesn't like for the organization, but sometimes he will decline to follow and order if it crosses the line.
History/Misc. Information: (Include why your character has been given permission to enter the Region if your not a native. And what your aspirations are if your initionally from Orre.) After both the collaspe of Team Magma and Team Aqua so many years ago, Team Magma "reformed" into an organization consisting of trainers taught by Magma, and scientists, however they still have a bit of a shady reputation and will sometimes come to thief, and other crimes. They managed to survive due to support from the Orre Region, and for the most part being clean. Team Magma though the years has supported the Pokemon HQ.

Andrew grew up in a simple farming village in the Hoenn region, his parent's farm suffered from lack of land, and his parents couldn't buy any more land, he was the youngest of his three siblings, and loved playing on the farm but blissfully unaware of his parent's troubles for a long time, when he was twenty his parents farm was shut down. After a month of thinking about it, he decided to join team magma, hoping that he could help small farms if team magma could expand the land.

Current day, he is a respected member of the team. He was transferred to the Orre region, to help the scientist in the region, although he doesn't like the idea of shadow pokemon, he deals with it as he believes that the true wild pokemon might open up a way to control Groundon. He currently just patrols the region, doing various missions and helping the corrupt pokemon HQ
Appearance: He is a tall, slender figure. He wears casual long, blue jeens and whatever t-shirt he can find, wearing a light oriental jacket which bears the Team Magma crest on the the shoulders.
Pokemon:
Rapidash-Male
Bellossom-Female
Arcanine- Male
Rampardos- Male
Heracross- Female
Old July 16th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Sheraku

Crimson0191: Yep, not a problem with your post. My character has 'magic' as well, being he's telepathically connected to Shadow Pokemon. At least somebody's getting decent sleep, too. haha. Oh yeah, and you have a Lucario, just FYI, if it does the whole aura seeing thing on Seth than he'll be able to see a dark firy aura around him.

heretostay123 and I are workin' on a joint post for the battle sequence. Which is why were not putting up a reply yet.

BlueFlameRider: Ah-ha! Somebody older than Seth, you are accepted. Nice on implementing the organizations. They're gunna be playing a rather large part in the future.

Last edited by Sheraku; July 16th, 2013 at 07:38 AM.
Old July 16th, 2013, 08:06 AM
BlueFlameRider

Well, I made his 26 so that he would have quite a bit of time to settle into Team Magma and even the Orre region. Also, how much freedom do we have with are moves/abilities/ etc? I was thinking that my Rapidash could have a move/technique, named Flame Rocket where he gathers a lot of heat and unleashes it with his tail and legs propelling him right into the other guys face.
Old July 16th, 2013, 08:07 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

personally I doubt thats very fair having special moves, but if thats the case, psycho boom!
Old July 16th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Sheraku

BlueFlameRider: Good plan with the maturity of your character, believeable as such. And as for the move it sounds like the fire equivalant of Aqua Jet, so I don't really see a problem with it.

Anyone/Everyone: This is a very open RP, if you want to make a custom move as well, your free to do so. Just obviously don't make one that's too over powered, or go overboard and have all made-up techniques. Rememeber just how far into the future this is taking place, I'm sure new moves would have been thought up by now. I know I'll be making a few reguarding Shadow Pokemon, being that they still have their corrupted moves.
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:46 PM
miley810
Assassin

Awesome. Just so you guys know you can feel free to interact with me. I suck at starting interaction with other people on my own, and I also suck at being the character by themself for a long period of time.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:05 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Yeah it's difficult after a while to make your character unique.

I'm stuck until you all decide it's morning.

//

blueflamerider - your posts have to be at least 100 words. One of my posts earlier on got deleted because of this reason (not this forum though) You have to describe your charecters feelings as you go, you can't just speak. i mean look at my posts. Im not saying do it in first person (which was meant to be my unique selling point) just try and say a bit more about what thoughts are coming through your characters mind to help us get a better understanding of him.

Last edited by Magic; July 20th, 2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: merging double post
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:59 AM
BlueFlameRider

I have been thinking about it, and I am sure, but I am leaving this forum. This was a good RP, however I just can't convince myself this is a good forum. Y'all seem to have a good community, but it seems unnecessary hard to find good post do to the lack of a general discussion selection, and honestly, I would rather not have moderates touching the RP at all unless it is to stop people from spamming it.
Old July 20th, 2013, 07:01 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

right okay, I'll just bunny your character then -.- rules are rules though...

Am I alright to say that the team magma grunt gets shot in the head by a sniper then some guy comes at me and tells me to stay out of team magma's way and gives me a birth certificate and then I leave magma alone although they might pop up now and then?
Old July 20th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Sheraku

Aww, down one member. Yeah seems like you got that all figured out Crimson, kinda a tramatic event for you guy to witness again (Flashbacks of Yuki's mom being shot) so early on, but it is the Orre Region after all and stuff goes down like that.

Anyone/Everyone: Gunna jump the RP to morning here probably sometime earlier tomorrow, so get any last minute posts in, to have your character ready.
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:31 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I've takemn my posts till morning. Feel free to overhear my conversation hehe.
Old July 21st, 2013, 07:59 AM
Sheraku

Anyone/Everyone: Alright it's morning.

Crimson0191: Thank you for jumping it ahead.

Last edited by Sheraku; July 21st, 2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:08 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Yr welcome, also, like I said, feel free to overhear my conversation!

HINT HINT!
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:08 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Hey everybody. I'm back. I don't suppose anybody could tell me where to jump in?
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Rainbowditto

Hey... Can I join? My profile is probably terrible; I haven't made one in a good year or so.... Anyway, I hope it's not to late to join.

Name: Utsusemi
Personality: Don't speak unless spoken to is Utsusemi's general rule around strangers. Once spoken to she will try to appear pleasant and dumb, but will only have venomous thoughts. In reality she is still very childish and will occasionally treat pokemon like toys.

History/Misc. Information: Utsusemi has been a rolling stone from a very young age. She was born in Sinnoh and never had a happy childhood. Her mother was an alcoholic and abusive, her father hardly memorable, and bullied by the neighborhood children for her slightly funny appearance. Her only friend was a strange rock she found in a bush, which she later discovered was actually a pokemon egg when it hatched and gave her Semi, the Kricketune, her first pokemon. When her parents refused to let her keep her only friend Utsusemi decided she had enough of her life and ran away to start her pokemon journey.
Sadly, the young girl couldn't stay out of trouble once away from home. Illiterate, immature and cowardly, she couldn't really make it as a normal trainer, nor could she compete with other breeders or coordinators. Thankfully she developed a taste for music and even taught herself how to play violin, which she uses to preform when she wants honest money. Still, she struggled on, moving regions whenever she could, knowing she had no home she could return to.
Eventually Utsusemi was 'lucky' enough to be recruited into a gang. The gang was small and tight knit, and for the first time in Utsusemi's life she was part of a human family. The group was very disorganized and small time, mostly doing only petty crimes, nothing like some of the 'great' organizations of the past like Team Rocket, but still had great ambitions. One of these ambitions was to over take the Orre region.
In a way it was kind of impressive that the group actually made it into Orre. However, it wasn't even a week after coming to Orre that the gang broke up, leaving Utsusemi alone with her pokemon once more.

Appearance: Utsusemi is about five feet tall, give or take a few inches, with a rather pear shaped body. Her wavy shoulder length hair is cut to vaguely resemble a hime cut in the front. Usually she ties the back of her emerald green in to a very loose ponytail. She has very fair skin with freckles all across her face, and very full lips and a slightly upturned button nose. Her eyes are both blue, although her left eye is slightly lazy.
Utsusemi always wears a short staples red dress that matches her kricketune's color, with gloves and boots. At night or in cool weather she'll wear a yellow shaw.
Pokemon:
Kricketune; Semi, male
Larvesta; Angle, male
Paras; Hymn, male
Skorupi; Ninja, male
Ariados; 'Civil,' female (shadow)
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Sheraku

Rainbowditto: In you are, recommend that you start in Pyrite Town, being that's where everyone is headed.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:30 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Hmm, this RP seems good and deadly lol. It isn't too fast and it isn't too slow. I may make a SU later on today. It has been a while since I last played in the Orre Region. So this seems very interesting.

If I can still join that is. Shouldn't take long for me to get to Pyrite.
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Sheraku

Iceman3317: Once you get your SU up, feel free to jump right in, probably be good to make your entrance at the Colosseum, as I'm going to be skippping ahead to the next day here soon enough. Thanks for the intrest.
Old August 5th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Sounds good to me. I'll try to have one up tonight.

I hope this is enough, I can't really say a lot without revealing things about my character that I do not yet want to reveal. If it isn't enough, I can always add a bit more. I also did not spell check this because I am in a hurry. I will try to do a spell check tonight. I always double check stuff in RP's before I post though.

Quote:
Name: Iruko

Occupation: Archaeologist, Pokemon League Champion (Not E4 Champion) and one hidden occupation.

Personality: Iruko is very nice and usually stays pretty happy. He is protective of anyone around him. He is easy to get along with. He ignors arrogance and rarely lets anything bother him. However, when he finally gets mad, people know when to listen, at least his family and friends do. He lets people speak their mind and in favor speaks his, but stays calm. He tries not to take sides and avoids confrontation when possible. He only sides with people that he strogly agrees with. He moves with deadly silence. He is able to walk without being heard.

History/Misc. Information: Iruko is from Lavaridge City in the Hoenn Region where he grew in very hot temperatures. After traveling around the Hoenn Region, defeating Gyms and exploreing ruins, he entered the Pokemon League and won. He was going to challenge the Elite 4, but a man who was watching asked him for helped. After talking to the man, he agreed and set out for the Orre Region. He keeps his real intetion hidden, but tells everyone he is an Archeologist and want to explore the region for ruins. His other goal is to the defeat Mt. Battle, because he believes that at the end of Mt. Battle, holds the secretes that he needs to solve why he came to Orre in the first place.

Appearance: Iruko is pretty tall at about 6'3". He has tan skin from spending so much time on the beaches of the Hoenn Region. He has short black hair and hazeel eyes. He loves wearing basketball shorts and T-Shirts of any color. Sometimes he will wear all black so he is not easily spotted at night. He also wears black tennis shoes at all times.
Spoiler:
I give all credit to the original owner of this photo, I do not own it and did not draw it myself.

Pokemon:
Eevee - Female
Empoleon - Male
Gardevoir - Female
Krookodile - Male
Blaziken - Male
Flygon - Female
Before I get started, I do have a question or two to make sure I am on the correct page.

1. The Colosseum that we are going to is in Pyrite town right? Just making sure, but I am pretty sure this is a yes.
2. Is there any important post in the IC that I need to read that is important at the moment?

Last edited by Iceman3317; August 9th, 2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Sheraku

Iceman3317: First question is a yes we are indeed participating in the Pyrite Town Colosseum. And as for the second, not really. I think you;ll do fine just jumping in.

Anyone/Everyone: Alright gunna be skipping to morning. I'm not going to be able to post until later this afternoon, cause of work. Feel free to have your characters wake up and head for the Tournament.
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
Yup. Super excited for tournament! Er. On a different note, how will the matches work? Will we get paired off right off the bat? I just hope that doesn't happen.
Old August 6th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Sheraku

Anyone/Everyone: The Tournament is going to be random. Having us fight NPC's (That will be playable by the one battling them.) Then we'll eventually be paired together. You don't neccessarily have to win against your NPC if you don't want to. While your battles are not taking place you can do what you want, comment on the battles underway, or just hang out in the waiting/locker room.

Iceman3317: I think I'm having you go first, just so Iruko can pretty much give his introduction. That is if you don't mind going first.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links