Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2013 (11:13 PM).
You can call me Max :D

Nature: Timid
Thank you, Crimson helped me come up with some of the history and he said he was OK with me doing so. I will try to have my first post up soon, and again thank you.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old August 11th, 2013 (11:28 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Sounds good, welcome aboard. You going to want to be participating in the Pyrite Colosseum?
Old August 12th, 2013 (04:09 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Yep I'm happy with that we discussed it before.

Old August 12th, 2013 (09:13 AM).

Yes, could I please compete in the tournament after I escape the volcano, I'll try and get out in my next post. Also, could you please explain to me how the tournament works? Thanks.

PS: should I just fly to the stadium on my Unfezant and run through the registration? Also, I plan to ask the Eevee I am currently traveling with me so I can use six Pokemon in my team.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old August 12th, 2013 (09:17 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Personally I'd say you get in on special occasion due to your job application to get away from team magma - EH?

Old August 12th, 2013 (09:21 AM).

Crimson, good point but as far as my organisation would know, I would be getting along with the mission smoothly, also I've got a plot planned. Team Magma have caught Heatran and my new mission (after competing in Pyrite and reporting my knowledge to my organisation) is to free it. So, whatcha think?

Old August 12th, 2013 (09:22 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

yeah i guess but i still like the idea of hiding in the tournement to escape the team magma grunts lol

Old August 12th, 2013 (09:34 AM).

Crimson, I really love the idea. Actually, what could happen is the Magma Grunts try and follow me on multiple Talonflame and then, I decide to compete while I'm in hiding and the Team Magma are not allowed in due to security guards at all entrances and covering the roof.

Old August 12th, 2013 (09:37 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Up to you but why reveal it to everyone keep it secrtet. SHHH

Old August 13th, 2013 (12:39 AM).

I just got to Pyrite and entered the tournament. Anyway, could someone please tell me how the tournament works please? Thanks.

Old August 13th, 2013 (01:43 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

okay so you enterr... Then Sheraku will mention when its your battle. Your first battle is against an npc, so you get to make it up. You do the battle in 2-3 posts or one if you want, then you have the choice to win or lose. During battles against people you say your move and so on (remembering that you have to have more than 100 characters so expand on that with your theories and such) then the other person responds with they're choice of basically hit or miss. Don't always just say you miss, because even awesome trainers get hit. Some pokémon instead of dodging endure attacks instead. So there you have it guide to the Colosseum! Also remember that its brutal in there.

Old August 13th, 2013 (08:03 PM). Edited August 13th, 2013 by Sheraku.

Thank you Crimson for clearing that up, that's pretty much spot on. There is only three more battles to be held (not including Zephyr's battle) until we start going up agaisnt each other. I'll be capping one between 2 NPC's shortly, as to make it an even number for the Tournament. So just a heads up somebody is going to have to fight another NPC.

And, just to get an idea of "brutal" here's the post that started the war against Seth.
Spoiler:

"Alright Zangoose, Swords Dance!" Seth ordered as the Normal ferret Pokemon began to spin, his claws grew longer, sharper, and started to glow white. "Keep it up!" The Pokemon did as ordered an continued to build power. Oosei laughed from across the arena. "You think I'm just going to let you keep charging up?! Torkal Rapid Spin!"

The fire turtle launched itself forward rotating it's body in the opposite direction of Zangoose's continued Swords Dance. 'Hmm, perfect.' Seth monologued his smile becoming more toothy. Snapping his fingers just as the Torkal was about to make contact Zangoose came to an abrupt stop then separated into six. Torkal passed through the one where it's opponet originally stood, and popped out of its shell to look around at the five remaining with a confused expression. 'Now do what everyone else does when faced with a Double Team...' Seth provoked but still not verbally,

"Torkal focus and find the real one, then hit it with a Fire Blast!" Oosei called with a wide smile of her own. Her Pokemon nodded then closed it's eyes to attempt and sense where the real Zangoose stood. The instant he seen this Seth snapped his fingers. Zangoose reacted by canceling the Double Team and used Quick Attack to be right up against the turtle's neck, in the blink of an eye.

"Dunce." Seth stated as he snapped his fingers once more. Zangoose smile evilly and slashed with it's powered up claws just under Torkal's jaw line. "Fury Cutter, and don't let up!" Zangoose waved it's claws back and forth each hit dealing more damage than the last. Blood began to be splattered along each side of the Fire Pokemon as Zangoose started to cut through it's skin. Yet Zangoose continued to slice faster and faster deeper and deeper, until Torkal managed to back away coughing up more red liquid. The gashes left on it's extended neck poured.

Terrified Oosei returned her Pokemon immediately holding it out to her side to signal a medical team to retrive it. Once done she glared at Seth. "You...you monster! Blastois Go!" she nearly cried. as the massive blue cannon possessing Water-Type Pokemon took shape.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Seth spoke, but maintained his smile to hide the fact that he was a little nervous having the water cannons pointed his way.
Old August 14th, 2013 (11:34 AM).
Fictional Writer.

If I may make a suggestion, maybe we should make the next round be held tomorrow(RP Time). So we aren't stuck in the waiting room forever. I would say some may want to expand their own storyline a little more. I have only been is the RP for a day (RP Time) So I don't exactly know how the days go in this.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, I would like my Blaziken to be a Shiny, for the simple fact that I hate the normal color and like the darker red better. If so, then I will explain exactly how I got a Shiny Torchic, and not just some crazy luck that I happened to get one to pop out of the pokeball you get when you first get a pokemon.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Dark)
Party: Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot
PC: Doublade, Vibrava
Old August 14th, 2013 (01:23 PM).

Iceman: I'm fine with you having Blaziken being Shiny. Just gotta finish up everyone else's battle then we can have continue a day later, there will also be an intermission before the Semi finals, then another before the Final Battle.
Old August 14th, 2013 (01:54 PM).

Nature: Sassy
quick question, are we using the same three Pokemon for each battle or can we switch it up?
Old August 14th, 2013 (02:22 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

Yeah Yuki and Max need to develop something ahaha

Old August 14th, 2013 (02:36 PM).

DayMair: Switching up is encouraged, but it's up to you.
Old August 15th, 2013 (04:50 AM).

if at all possible, could someone else go next for the first round battle? I got an eye infection and it's hard to look at bright things (like the computer screen), but it'll probably be better by the weekend. it'll just be hard to write out super long posts lol
Old August 15th, 2013 (04:54 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Oh dear get well soon. I'm sure that's possible right Sheraku?! Sorry I just wanted to show my sympathy but then I relaized I needed more than 25 characters in my sentance so you know

Also tip for you if you want to go on your computer, turn your brightness down from your control panel!

Old August 15th, 2013 (08:01 AM).

Get well soon DayMair. Also, are we only supposed to use three Pokemon in the first round then?

Old August 15th, 2013 (08:02 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Yep ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 15th, 2013 (09:06 AM).

Clear eyes! But yeah, definatly able to wait on your match until your feeling better.
Old August 15th, 2013 (09:21 AM).
Fictional Writer.

Yeah hope you get well soon DayMair.

Also, my last most was mainly a filler for my own storyline. I will make my way back to the Colosseum soon.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Dark)
Party: Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot
PC: Doublade, Vibrava
Old August 15th, 2013 (09:32 AM).
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
Aww! Get well soon, DayMair! Make sure to take it easy!
Old August 15th, 2013 (11:54 AM).

Aww thanks everybody. I'm feeling a lot better now that I got my medicine, and turning the brightness down helped! I'll be able to do my battle posts tomorrow I think. c:

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)