Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2013 (08:14 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
And I think my point is made that I will do anything to find my sister. Hahaha. Even if it means destroying entire buildings.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Party: Noivern, Lucario, and Eevee
PC: None
Old August 19th, 2013 (08:50 PM).

Indeed you have, haha. We're probably going to have to give another recap for those who are falling behind. Though, just make it to the tournament on time, and it won't really matter much...yet.
Old August 20th, 2013 (02:17 AM).
You can call me Max :D

Nature: Timid
I'm finding it so hard to keep up with you guys Sheraku, DayMair and Iceman. LOL, I've just woken up just after 12 o'clock in the RP and I'll probably stay in Pyrite and train the day away so Max is prepared for the tournament. LOL, again.

Also, when will we find out who is facing who in the next round? Will it be the same as the first round, or will we find out at the beginning of the round?

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old August 20th, 2013 (03:33 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

SERIOSUly I keep missing a sh** ton of stuff ahaha. Yuki is trying to interact with Loryn, but this is only possible because she is still in the vision with Absol. Only time that will be used.

Also, can someone give me a run trough of what just happened.... Again....

You guys posts way to fast .. it's even worse because I'm english and you all post when I'm sleeping ahaha.

Old August 20th, 2013 (04:49 AM). Edited August 20th, 2013 by IcyIce.
Fictional Writer.

Ok, let me explain really quick at what is going on.

First what you need to know is Iruko, Seth and Loryn are in the Relic Forest. Iruko arrived a few minutes before the others did and some how restored the Relic Stone back to power after laying a hand on the stone. Iruko gains very much the same power as Seth, but in a slightly diffrent way. Iruko know starts to tell them everything he knows and that the scientist is a demon after finding out the day before by ease dropping on the Scientist and Yuki (however he does not reveal that Yuki is also not from this world) the day before by mistake. Iruko reveals to Loryn and Seth that he is actually a undercover agent for the International Police.

Seth is now pretty pissed at Iruko for being a police officer. So Iruko tries to stop a possible confrontation by explaining everything. Right now, Absol is showing them a vision of what is to come if they don't work together by being able to talk in the vision.

I think that pretty much explains everything so far. However, I will say that my statement for saying they are being watched will play a part after the vision is over and hopefully after, Iruko will finally have Seth's trust. (This is where the ID card that Iruko found in Pyrite the day before will come into play.)

So basically, everything that Iruko knows, has been brought out into the light. Even though a lot is being explained by Iruko at the moment, he will kinda disappear for a bit from the others. This was mainly a way to get everyone's character to start building up with current events. So it isn't spontaneous, like my stuff has been. I pretty much put everything together from what I have heard since I started the RP.

However, I do think we might want to start planning things more so we don't break the time line like we almost did last night.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Old August 20th, 2013 (05:24 AM). Edited August 20th, 2013 by Sheraku.

Haha, yeah. and as for planning I'm going to be working all day today, and won't be on 'til late tonight, or early tomorrow. However feel free to keep posting during my absence. Especially those still in Pyrite. I'll put a rather long post (depending) up inorder to catch up if nesseccery.

And we'll be informed of our matches by the announcer the same as the previous rounds, It'll be back and forth posting so the ones in the observation box will be able to comment.
Old August 20th, 2013 (06:24 AM).
Fictional Writer.

All and all, once we get back to the tournament, things will probably start slowing down a lot again.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Old August 20th, 2013 (06:29 AM).

Also, just to clarify, Max is a secret agent, he isn't known by anyone, besides Yuki. Also, can't wait for the tournament to continue, is it ok if Max starts to try and build up friendships with the rest of us RPers 'cause I feel like Max is kinda out of the loop?

Also, I'm the same as Crimson, I live in the UK so you guys post while we're asleep. LOL

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old August 20th, 2013 (06:57 AM). Edited August 20th, 2013 by Nate.
Evil Cute Thing

Okay I get it. I just used Latios as an excuse to get back in, but I guess Max doesn't know he's from another universe yet so I'm not sure how we can make him a huge plotline But I guess if welcome up with something it would end up being crazy!

Iruko has some rights to be suspicious of Yuki, as he overheard a conversation with the scientist that seems to be causing trouble. I suspect that later on Iruko will probably argue with Yuki

Seth - please reveal the name of the scientist

Old August 20th, 2013 (12:02 PM). Edited August 20th, 2013 by Maxew555.

Well, I could just be dragged into it as I keep snooping around and following Yuki?

To be honest, it could be the end of the world, Max would want to help.

Old August 20th, 2013 (12:04 PM). Edited August 20th, 2013 by IcyIce.
Fictional Writer.

Absol has sucked Max and Yuki into the vision as well without Iruko's command. So you both should both be in the same vision as the others now.

The vision will end soon so everyone can go back to normal soon. Iruko is about to take off on his own without anyone else knowing after being nearly killed.... again.... With Iruko being his character, he tries not to argue with anyone. Though there will probably be another confrontation. Like what happened between Seth and Iruko.

Ignore the first part. I'll let yall stay outside the vision.

After the vision. My own plot line continues. Anyone who tries to go after the man will be stopped by Absol. I'll let all your characters react before I continue talking.
Old August 20th, 2013 (01:57 PM).

I'm back far earlier than expected. The name of the Scientist has been revieled at Crimson's request. However only Seth knows it, haha.
Old August 20th, 2013 (04:58 PM).

Nature: Sassy
I didn't wanna type up a huge thing on my iPod so I kept it short and simple without details xD
Old August 20th, 2013 (07:47 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Lol no worries. Iruko is no longer in the same time as you all. He is taken back in time by Celebi who I asked Seth if I could use for this part. Most everyone should think he is dead. The man who had a pokemon shot the Flash Cannon as disappeared... for now. Iruko will take care of him later on.

Iruko will return at the tournament, but he will be late.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Old August 20th, 2013 (08:01 PM).

Nature: Sassy
eeek Celebi is one of my most favorite legendaries! I'm glad you included it. :D
Old August 20th, 2013 (08:32 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Well it seemed fitting for the moment since we were in Relic Forest. Haha.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Old August 21st, 2013 (01:33 AM). Edited August 21st, 2013 by Nate.
Evil Cute Thing

See I dont know whats happening again -.- lol you guys. I understand tough iruko's been shot, and Yuki has a gut instinct es alive, so Yuki is goingto secretly sight share with Iruko

Mwahaahaa he failed!!!! Lol.

Yuki is pretty clueless at the moment, mainly because I cant be bothered to read 10 long posts at once. lol

Old August 21st, 2013 (05:37 AM).

Hey guys, the man in the black cloak is the scientist. Crimson and I disscussed it and he said it was ok. I wasn't sure weather to make him talk in my post or not, but I saw in an earlier post that Sheraku made him speak before so, I left it out. Could someone please notify me on what to do please.

Old August 21st, 2013 (06:53 AM). Edited August 21st, 2013 by IcyIce.
Fictional Writer.

Lol, we actually didn't post much. Don't think we even got to the next page yet. Think there was only about 4 to 6 posts after you all left, but I'll give a quick run down.

After, Iruko was shot and sent flying. Loryn tried to clean the wound and Iruko said forget it. Then Kaitlyn (My made up secondary character) and Loryn get into a small argument. And then Absol and Iruko disappear. Oh.... and Absol stole Seth's goggles. That is basically all that happened after you all left.

And to Max, I would still ask Sheraku, but since he is an NPC, I don't see what it would matter since that NPC in particular is the main character, try to keep him as close as possible to how the others have made him. Also remember that you are in the Relic Forest, so try not to destroy anything Lol. If you haven't played the gamecube games that take place in Orre, The Relic Forest and the Relic Stone are very sacred and important. I would let Sheraku be in control of the black cloaked guy as (scientist) You could always make it a secondary one that isn't actually him.

Also note that that time on my posts for Iruko is about to be severely off. It will be 500 years in the past before Ghetsis (whatever his name is) takes over. So do not pay attention to the time in my posts until Iruko returns. I will explain the time a bit more in my next post, but I got to talk to Sheraku before I continue.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Old August 21st, 2013 (11:47 AM).

Poor Rider and (player) Maya, getting left out of the action, haha. Don't worry you should be getting your time to shine as well.
Old August 21st, 2013 (11:48 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Love hopw you put (player) Maya so we dont get confused haha

Old August 21st, 2013 (12:43 PM).
Fictional Writer.

We will be slowing down a lot after the start of day 2 tournament. So don't worry if you think it is going too fast or you are getting left out. Iruko still has one or two big moments and then I will fall back into a normal character again.

Sorry about taking the spot light like I did.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Old August 21st, 2013 (01:36 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

night night see u in 10 ours :D dont post too much while me and max are gone

Old August 21st, 2013 (01:40 PM).

Haha, I'll try not too, considering that I've left off taking to both you and Max with both my controlled characters, this time.
Old August 21st, 2013 (04:08 PM).
Fictional Writer.

I will not be doing much either. My post I just posted is probably my last one for the day/night. I might post one more if someone posts after my last one.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)