The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old August 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Asura's Avatar
Asura
असुर
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I read somewhere the other day that a massive pre-natal study on autism revealed that mothers who suffer from gestational diabetes during their pregnancy are more likely to have children who will develop Autism. That and other factors we already knew, such as age.
Reply With Quote
  #27    
Old August 15th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Silais's Avatar
Silais
Princess of the Law
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Honestly, people who use autism are not using it to specifically and personally attack autistic people. They're most likely using the term because it has become a popular word to use, even if the context it's used in is incorrect. It's the same thing with the words "gay" and "retarded"; they aren't being used to harm these groups of people, the words have just become associated with something else entirely. I think it's a bit ridiculous when people get angry over a misuse of words, simply because words are words and should not have so much charge to them. That's my own opinion, however.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28    
Old August 15th, 2013, 11:50 AM
daigonite's Avatar
daigonite
Ninjas Against Bottomless Pits
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: With the Birds
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
A couple of things I feel about autism, coming from someone who has it.

1) I don't really care if someone goes around and uses the word "autistic" to describe someone being an ass, because 1) I know they're not referencing me and 2) they're not, most times, talking about someone who is severely incapacitated, and you can tell when they are.

2) The bigger problem with autism is honestly the stigma associated with it. Autism is an incredibly broad subject that defines people who are mildly impaired to those who cannot function in society without great amounts of assistance; however, since people fear that a child may become the latter, they end up hindering the former. Yes, this does happen and yes I've seen it first hand, and it's freaky. The ONLY thing you can generalize about autistics is the thing that defines them in the first place - the DSM definition (which is being updated). I've heard people say all sorts of stupid **** to my face, such as 1) They're commonly criminals, 2) they don't have emotions, 3) they don't like roller coasters, 4) they don't care about people dying, and 5) they're incapable of being judgmental.

The biggest problem is very simple - most autistic people are not so severely incapacitated that they can't have independent lives. Many are capable with fairly mild amounts of assistance. They may have peculiarities but for the most part if 1) people are respectful and 2) they learn how to deal with people who hurt them then usually mild to moderate autistics are able to overcome the ********. 1 is particularly difficult to deal with but that's what life is all about.

Sadly it's "scary" in the face of most adults, the idea of their child being autistic, because of this stigmatization. Think about it. To other people, you're considered wrong, because of the way your brain works - but to you, that's normal. Then people try to tell you how to handle your life and tell you how you can't do this or that or should do this or that and they talk down to you. I'm smart, I have an IQ of 134. I don't need to be talked down to because of these people.

But I mean at least in my own personal experience I have found that there is always someone out there who will look beyond your flaws and accept you for everything you are, autistic things or not. I have a lot of talents (as do many autistics), and how I see it is a different brand in most cases. People just wanna focus on all the wrong things instead of all the right.

Honestly I don't see what's so bad about something that makes me analytical, gets things right, observant, intelligent, knowledgeable on an (important) narrow subject and able to concentrate fully on tasks.
__________________

Last edited by daigonite; August 15th, 2013 at 04:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29    
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
ga'hoolefan's Avatar
ga'hoolefan
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Meh. I've got high-functioning autism (diagnosed as Asperger's, but if I recall correctly, the two were merged. I dunno, I'm not an expert on these things), and it can affect my life to a significant degree at times, like when I feel an urge to talk about/think about/read about/etc. dinosaurs or Pokemon. At times, such as when it is too noisy, I cannot focus, though some of that may be due to my ADD.
As for the misuse, I don't get it too often, but it's kind of irksome, especially when low-functioning kids are the stereotype for autism, and they get most of the attention for it, leaving some of the higher-functioning kids without help. Self-diagnoses aren't too good, but I really don't care much, just so long as they don't take it too far.
Reply With Quote
  #30    
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Autistic Lucario's Avatar
Autistic Lucario
Life is too short not to enjoy
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
If it weren't for autism, Pokemon probably would never have existed.

I've been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and ADD. They can throw a monkey wrench in my life sometimes, but more often then not, I find a way to use that wrench to repair the damage.

My mom keeps telling me that I need to write a book or something about autism. I'm still wondering whether to use facts and stats or to explain the world from an autistic point of view.
__________________


A Lucario named Zeke ventures into a forest one night and enters a portal,
then he enters a world where stealth, skill, and his neurological disorder will determine his fate.
This is not trainer vs trainer or pokemon vs pokemon, this is something greater. This is survival.


Credit goes to me
Reply With Quote
  #31    
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Starlight Sprite's Avatar
Starlight Sprite
Resident Moon Fairy
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: In your fridge, eating your fruit salad. ;)
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight Sprite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autistic Lucario View Post
If it weren't for autism, Pokemon probably would never have existed.
^ This. Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon has Asperger's syndrome. Many other famous people, including actress Daryl Hannah and singer Courtney Love were diagnosed with it in some form as well. Even Emily Dickinson, one of the most influential American poets is now believed to have some form of spectrum disorder. A common trend among autism disorders is great creativity, which many people can put to their advantage. I have a handful of friends who are autistic, and in all honesty each and every one of them is brilliant in some way.

Sadly the media tends to emphasize only the most extreme cases. And while it's true that there are people with autism who cannot speak, or even walk, this represents only a small section of a vast spectrum. This ignorance has unfortunately led to an awful stereotype of autism which just isn't true. There are also several disorders that are not considered to be autism, which can produce similar symptoms, that non-medical culture will label as otherwise. Autism tends to be poorly understood by the masses, and even scientifically there is much we are learning. There is no single cause the can be pinpointed for the condition, but there are very likely several biological and environmental factors involved. Hopefully in the future both the scientific community and the public at large can have a better understanding of autism, showing how people with the condition do not allow themselves to be overcome by it.

Autism may be a condition, but in no way does it define who a person is.
Reply With Quote
  #32    
Old September 14th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Tenth Doctor's Avatar
Tenth Doctor
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: With the Tenth Doctor!
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Tenth Doctor
I have mild autism.

I'm only posting here mainly because I agree with what Starlight has said. I believe that a majority of pokemon fans are somewhere on the spectrum, and why is that? Because of what she just said:

Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon has Asperger's syndrome.
__________________
Matt Smith is adorable
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Pair | Blog | Mibba
Reply With Quote
  #33    
Old September 14th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Jak's Avatar
Jak
baby smod
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
I'm only posting here mainly because I agree with what Starlight has said. I believe that a majority of pokemon fans are somewhere on the spectrum, and why is that? Because of what she just said:

Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon has Asperger's syndrome.
It probably has to do with how Pokemon is set up, and that is attractive to those on the spectrum. I could be wrong, of course. But it is noteworthy, I believe.
__________________

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Reply With Quote
  #34    
Old September 14th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Tenth Doctor's Avatar
Tenth Doctor
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: With the Tenth Doctor!
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Tenth Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
It probably has to do with how Pokemon is set up, and that is attractive to those on the spectrum. I could be wrong, of course. But it is noteworthy, I believe.
I do have to admit... that when I got into pokemon, I had no idea that Satoshi had AS. I didn't find out until later that he had it. So, you could be right about that.
__________________
Matt Smith is adorable
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Pair | Blog | Mibba
Reply With Quote
  #35    
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM
daigonite's Avatar
daigonite
Ninjas Against Bottomless Pits
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: With the Birds
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
My only questions is why should we care if someone has aspergers or not. It doesn't ****ing matter. We need to stop overinflating this ****, because how I see it, I'm not Temple Grandin and I'm not Satoshi Tajiri either so I could care less and would rather not be compared to them, and be judged on my own accomplishments.

Thats how I see it anyhow.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36    
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
I think of it more like... hey, this person accomplished something of worth despite or maybe even because of their condition, which is the same as/similar to mine. Maybe I could one day be that great?

I mean, probably not, because I in particular am not worth ****, but other people might be relieved and/or inspired by such knowledge.
__________________
Without Regret

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Reply With Quote
  #37    
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:35 PM
daigonite's Avatar
daigonite
Ninjas Against Bottomless Pits
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: With the Birds
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
I mean my argument is that I'd rather be judged on my own accomplishments than someone else's. It's great that Tajiri was successful but honestly I don't care that he has Aspergers because obviously he managed to make something of himself, and that's all I think is worthwhile pointing out. Me? I want to make myself amazing, autism or not. It doesn't matter what everyone else is doing because it's about what I can do, because I'm no Tajiri and I'm no Grandin.

But I'm awesome and you are too, and it's all a matter of finding out why. I tend to dislike affiliation in general though. It's like comparing all blindies to Stevie Wonder though.


:p

edit: WHY CAN'T I UNLIKE MY OWN POST i meant to see who liked it not liking it myself derp
__________________

Last edited by daigonite; September 17th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38    
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Oh, certainly. I'd rather not be compared, but it is something to note, I think. Just because it's like "this is the way their mind works, which may have had impact on their experiences and creativity and worldview." ASD's part of them, it's part of their life as much as the type of household they grew up in.

The only thing I wish would stop (besides misdiagnosis and stigma) is speculative diagnosis. Like posthumously diagnosing famous people is obnoxious because you really can't know for sure so knock it off.
__________________
Without Regret

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Reply With Quote
  #39    
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Jak's Avatar
Jak
baby smod
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
I think comparisons aren't necessary, no matter what the condition is. Whether it's because someone has Asperger's, deaf-blindness, being of a different race, etc. It just stands out among the crowd when someone overcomes a world of people that aren't like that and makes something more of things despite odds being against them, but when it all comes down to it, we're all human beings.

Basically, I wouldn't compare someone with autism to Temple Grandin and expect everyone with autism to be like her, but I wouldn't look past her accomplishments. Those accomplishments are her's, and they're something inspiring to people, autistic or not. But it doesn't mean everyone with autism is gonna do the same. If they do, that's great. If they don't, that's great. As long as you're you, what's wrong with that?

Did I make an ounce of sense? :( I feel like I got off track, haha.
__________________

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night

Last edited by Jak; September 17th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40    
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Negix's Avatar
Negix
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Puerto Rico AST Time Zone
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Negix
The thing about autism is, that those people don't get the credit they deserve. Despite the conditions they are facing, they struggle in life to succeed. But people who are perfectly fine, isolate them from what they call "their" society. People with autism shouldn't be overlooked. No matter how much you deny it, they are just(if not more) as smart as you are. I live in a country where our language is spanish, and since I was little I've been perfectly able to understand and write english. But to this day, I'm still not good at it! I get nervous when speaking in front of people and mess up! However, my cousin is only 8 years old and he can speak english fluently and better than me.

Whoever thinks people with autism is lesser than them is sadly mistaken. Sure they're slow than what you call the average person; but they've been gifted differently. I also used to have a friend in highschool who had autism. And she was shunned from others because of it. But that girl was EXTREMELY talented in drawing and always aced her examns. In fact, it made me admire her. Because she dedicated her life to what she loved, unlike me who wastes time and gives up. In the end everyone became her friend and they respected her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Aeroblast's Avatar
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: My mom's basement. (not really)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Autism is a just a condition that makes people harder to socialize due to impaired social interaction, though unfortunately many people have wrong perception of what autism really is. Some people think autism is mental retardation due to some stereotypes that revolve around autism which simply isn't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessiekinss View Post
I'm only posting here mainly because I agree with what Starlight has said. I believe that a majority of pokemon fans are somewhere on the spectrum, and why is that? Because of what she just said:

Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon has Asperger's syndrome.
Because the creator of Pokemon has autism, majority of Pokemon fans are on the autism spectrum? Could you care to elaborate on that?
__________________

Last edited by Aeroblast; September 17th, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Omicron's Avatar
Omicron
we are bonded forever
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Nature: Modest
I agree with Seattle. It's been wrongly stereotyped as mental retardation. Although, a condition that makes people harder to socialize due to impaired social interaction is just a trait that autism specter diseases share. I have Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder and it's not all about social interaction.
Reply With Quote
  #43    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:26 PM
daigonite's Avatar
daigonite
Ninjas Against Bottomless Pits
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: With the Birds
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
The only thing I wish would stop (besides misdiagnosis and stigma) is speculative diagnosis. Like posthumously diagnosing famous people is obnoxious because you really can't know for sure so knock it off.
omfg this is almost as bad as 13 year old kids wanting attention and self diagnosis on deviantart... guh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
I think comparisons aren't necessary, no matter what the condition is. Whether it's because someone has Asperger's, deaf-blindness, being of a different race, etc. It just stands out among the crowd when someone overcomes a world of people that aren't like that and makes something more of things despite odds being against them, but when it all comes down to it, we're all human beings.

Basically, I wouldn't compare someone with autism to Temple Grandin and expect everyone with autism to be like her, but I wouldn't look past her accomplishments. Those accomplishments are her's, and they're something inspiring to people, autistic or not. But it doesn't mean everyone with autism is gonna do the same. If they do, that's great. If they don't, that's great. As long as you're you, what's wrong with that?

Did I make an ounce of sense? I feel like I got off track, haha.
I'm gonna seriously disagree with you here, just because I think the problem with people like Grandin (with absolutely no fault to herself) is that people who don't suffer from her end up turning to people like her to figure out WTF IS WRONG WITH MY KID?!1 (which, again, I've seen happen and it's pretty terrible and disgusting). I honestly have no problem with having an idol but nobody should act like, well, just because Grandin was successful you should look to her for success. It's like blindies and Stevie Wonder. Gonna say this the nicest way possible but I do not know a single blindie that likes Stevie Wonder at all (and I know quite the handful), but the general public looks up to him like he should be the blind messiah or something. Sure, both overcame their challenges but our challenges and theirs are completely different - everyone lives an independent, unique situation, moreso with Autism than even blindness.

I'm an admittedly peculiar example. I don't really fit the archetype of a "typical autistic person" people, but when it's there, it's THERE. I'm one of those autistics that has very well developed traits in one area while others may be absent. For example, I don't have problems with speech (although I was a little slow), but I have extreme difficulty holding a conversation with most people. I don't have a problem with facial expressions but faces simply do not register with me. Unlike Grandin, who has openly stated that she doesn't seek companionship, I do, and this gives me challenges that Grandin would never face. Most autistics (including myself) shy away from others but I've met people who have tried to be social (and failed miserably), which presents challenges that I will never understand, since I don't really like to hang out with people socially. All in all, it's such a mixed bag that one can't say, oh because this one person managed to do it you can to!... because they might not in that way.

All in all, life is all about figuring out your own path. Everyone, autistic, blind, wheel-chair bound or none of these has their own challenges that they must face. Nobody can just say, oh well Grandin/Wonder/Whoever did it, it's about YOU doing it. And when I learned that I realized how powerful I was and how wonderful I was and how wonderful everyone else is, and how people simply need to tap into their own hidden talent. If anything, these role models are simply examples of people who managed to figure it out as opposed to the many who haven't.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Jak's Avatar
Jak
baby smod
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
How is that disagreeing with me, though? That's basically what I was trying to say. :/ I'm sorry if it came across wrongly to you. I made it clear that I felt I may have expressed it oddly (I have trouble getting my thoughts across clearly at times), but you've basically said what I meant, unless I've missed something here.

Quote:
Because the creator of Pokemon has autism, majority of Pokemon fans are on the autism spectrum? Could you care to elaborate on that?
I think it needs to be reworded, really. Like I said earlier, I think that the way Pokemon is set up and such makes it more appealing to those on the spectrum. I don't think she meant it in a way that sounds as...generalizing as you restated it, haha.
__________________

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Reply With Quote
  #45    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Aeroblast's Avatar
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: My mom's basement. (not really)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
^I guess that clear things up. Man, that was some really poor wording, though, no offense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:39 PM
daigonite's Avatar
daigonite
Ninjas Against Bottomless Pits
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: With the Birds
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Well maybe I just don't understand :s Sorry.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Jak's Avatar
Jak
baby smod
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Well maybe I just don't understand :s Sorry.
Nooo, it's okay! That's what these threads are for anyway, cause we get to post our opinions and understand others. Like I said, I'm not too good at explaining myself anyway, so what you responded with basically says what I was trying to say, just with more length and clarity. :P No harm done!

Quote:
^I guess that clear things up. Man, that was some really poor wording, though, no offense.
Yeah, I'm sure she didn't mean for it to be though. As we're learning in this thread, we sometimes get miscommunication and lack of clarity. :P It happens!
__________________

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Reply With Quote
  #48    
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Negix's Avatar
Negix
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Puerto Rico AST Time Zone
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Negix
I think one of the issues there are nowadays is, that the parents see this kind of child as a freak or something that is socially unacceptable. Probably because they never expect their kid to turn up like that. Some people think just because you've got a clear heritage, that every generation that follows will turn out to be fine. I'm currently taking genetics and learned that this occurs when there is a mutation in the sequence of the DNA, which causes an alteration in the brain cells. It doesn't matter how much you deny it, even with all the technology there is to this day; there's no sure-way to determine if your child will be born 100% healthy. What they can determine and examine, is how the baby is developing itself inside the mother.
__________________

Last edited by Negix; September 17th, 2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: small typo
Reply With Quote
  #49    
Old September 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I think that we should respect those with autism and not use the illness or those who have it (the word autistic )as a derogatory term, I say the same for all the other terms used to describe a group of people being used in such a manner (be it the N word, or gay, etc.).

Now as for people using it as an excuse...some proably due just like with other illnesses but I'm certain it's a small minority. As a aspiring educator I believe teachers and parents should take these concerns seriously. If the student isn't paying attention then one should try to talk to the child's parents and the child himself to see how they can help them out. We should throw away these misconceptions and "single-stories" we have of autistic people and try to get to know them. Personally I've never meet one, but if I did I would treat them like any other, with the respect and dignity they deserve.
__________________
Stand for Life

ORAS have been confirmed Remakes by Nintendo, they aren't Sequels so let go of that idea people.
Reply With Quote
  #50    
Old September 23rd, 2013, 02:43 PM
MKGirlism's Avatar
MKGirlism
3DS and Wii U Game Developer
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Netherlands
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to MKGirlism
I have Autism, and I hate all those dumb arguments about "What is Autism" from mainstream people.
I hate it even more to hide myself behind it.

Every time I go on the Internet, it's like:
Person 1: *Makes joke about having a rhino as a pet*
Person 2: "Won't it attack you"?!
Person 1: "I was joking".
Person 2: "I have Autism, so I thought it was real".

We live in a world nobody knows you have Autism, and we all use the Internet, a place nobody even cares about you having Autism.
When I was a teenager, I didn't understand how people could be rude about that, but in the end, I learned to deal with it.
It's easier to adjust yourself to the world, than to make the world adjust to you.

The truth is, I'm a bit different from most Autistic people, as I tend to be spontaneous, and I simply suck at scheduling something.
Also, I usually understand jokes, and I make lots of jokes myself too.
However, I'm not good at having a social contact in real life, at all.
I actually sense a lot of hate from other people about me, mostly in real life, but it happens on the Internet too.
I'm only not sure if it's a feeling caused by Autism, or if it really is like that, though.
__________________
~Yami
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.