The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 24th, 2013, 07:20 PM
DayMair

Nature: Sassy
Loryn clenched her teeth as Seth burst out in rage, slamming his fist on the table. He ran up to her and grabbed her arms, questioning wildly why she would say that. He pulled away in a fit of anger, exclaiming that he didn't care as he stormed out of the Pokemon Center. Loryn stood silently with a stunned expression on her face. Well that went worse than expected, she thought, glancing at Max before turning her attention back to the door that Seth had stormed out of. Her feet began walking towards it, though her mind willed her to turn back. No, stop, you shouldn't, lead Pandora away from the others, turn around, you don't care about Seth!

Loryn bit the inside of her cheek and continued on. She walked down the slope where she saw presumably Seth sitting hunched over at the edge of a cliff. It startled her slightly; for a moment she thought he was going to jump. However she didn't quicken her pace, and he was still sitting at the same spot as she arrived beside him. Without a word, she dropped down beside him and stared at the river below. She brought her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs wordlessly.
Old August 24th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet
Seth turned his head slightly as he seen a shadow appear next to him. Noticing it was Loryn, she was sitting in a reserved position, yet she didn't say anthing. He quickly looked away, and wiped his eyes with the back of his bare right forearm. He didn't look at her as he didn't want her to see that he had been crying, and unintentionally sniffled before asking a single word sentance. "What?" He questioned in a half sad half still angered voice. Seth could barely see her reflection next to his in the water below. 'Idiot, your supposed to appologize.' Seth at first thought. 'Why did she follow me? Why does she want to face this Demon alone? Why do I care so much?...' Seth held back the number of questions that flooded his head, as he waited for her first reply, if she even decided to give one. Seth wouldn't blame her if she stayed silent, he would deserve it.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)

Last edited by Sheraku; August 24th, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM
DayMair

Loryn didn't look at Seth, nor answer at first as his What? rang in the open space around them. She caught the quiet sniffle before his question, and it sent a pang to her heart. She sat back slowly, dangling her legs over the edges of the cliff with her arms resting behind her, holding her torso up. She shifted her gaze to the sky and finally replied. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get so worked up... I just-" she paused for a moment before continuing "-I just don't want you or anybody else to get hurt. Pandora's after me, right? So shouldn't I lead him away from the rest of you? I'll be fine if I go into hiding..." Her tone didn't exactly match her last statement though. She trailed off and finally turned to look at Seth with regretful eyes.
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Sheraku

Seth sighed and continued to watch the flowing river. "You don't need to appologize...I do..." he stated, in his way of saying that he was sorry. Lifting his head to be looking out straight, while Loryn discribed how she didn't want any of them to get hurt because of her. "So...what your saying is, to protect us...your going to put yourself in harms way?" Seth let this linger a bit before slowly turning his face towards Loryn, his eyes still wavering from his previous tears building.

He could plainly see, she too was conflicted, and her eyes showed that of remorse. "And you expect me to just let that happen? After I specifically said I'd never allow it." His voice was sturn, yet the anger had vanished from it. "I can't...I won't let you..." He paused tring to get his thoughts in order. "I can't stop you from leaving if that's what you choose." His eyes narrowed a bit as he cast them down, this time though, it was obvious determination. "However you can't stop me..." He looked back to her, "from tagging along."
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:48 PM
DayMair

Loryn shook her head quickly as Seth said that he would come with her if she left. "Look. I know you think I'll get hurt or something, but that's my problem. Besides, I'm not stupid. I wont let anything happen. And I'm not dragging you into this." Her gaze was hard as she looked him in the eye. "You're going back to Pyrite and you're finishing that tournament. Without me. I'll be fine." There was a slight edge to her voice, as if she was trying to act mean. Deep down she knew that Seth was just as stubborn as herself, but she at least had to try. She would never forgive herself if anything happened to Seth - or any other one of her friends. Iruko had already paid the price.

Loryn's gaze never left Seth's eyes.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Sheraku

Seth's fist shook on the ground beside him, his anger returning, though ever so slightly. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it soon after. That's my problem...You're going back to Pyrite and you're finishing that tournament..."For what perpous?" He questioned reaching into his brown pouch pulling out a sleek silver box. Opening it he showed Loryn the three shimmering tags inside. "I've already got the Pyrite Tag...Three of 'em...I don't need the prize money...I've got plenty of it...You however there's only one of...I can't let you just walk out to throw your life away, with nothing to go on but your word!" He stood up and quivered in place, closing his eyes tightly, his head slouched down.

"What would I tell Yuki? He said to never let you be alone...Iruko's last words were similar...I'm not going to betray their trust either!" Seth's words came out truthfully as even he didn't see them coming. Of course even though it wasn't really them he was concerned about. "Raise your voice all you want..." He opened his eyes to be looking directly into her's as a lime shimmer ran through his. "I'm not leaving...so you might as well deal with it." His heart beat painfully with anxiety as Loryn held her gaze on him.

Last edited by Sheraku; August 24th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:16 PM
DayMair

Loryn stared back at him silently after his outburst. A small smile formed on her lips, and she pounced on him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a tight embrace. "Okay, fine," she sighed, trying to sound dramatic as she pulled away slightly and looked into his eyes again with a grin. I'm not leaving. The words seemed to light a fire inside of her, a new source of determination. She truthfully hadn't wanted him to leave, but she was prepared to let him go if that was what was best for them. His declaration that he wouldn't had changed her mood drastically, as she couldn't keep her sad act up much longer after he'd said it. So maybe she'd been acting mean to push him away...She was only doing it to protect him.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Sheraku

Being completly caught off guard Loryn's leaping embrace nearly knocked Seth back down. His face glowed as she held on tightly for a moment before backing away slightly. She looked up at him with a glimmer in her eyes. Seth's hands wavered to do something, but he was petrified. He did however manage a weak smile, his eyes lit up as well. "W-well g-good...glad we got that squared away." He managed to speak though it wasn't the words he'd been looking for as a reply.

Seth then dipped down a bit, and helped by lifting Loryn up to her feet, but didn't let go after doing so. "As someone told me..I'm not alone anymore...and neither are you..." He trailed off as his smile grew. "Besides, I recall you still owe me a show, haha." Seth added as sarcastically as he could manage given the situation he now found himself in.

----------------------------------------------

Abra still in the Center looked over to Max. 'You all set for the trip back to Pyrite...if your Pokemon need attention, now would be the time.' He used his telekinetic powers to speak to the stranger motioning to the nurse behind the counter. He knew that Max was acquainted with his Trainer, so it figured he should get on good terms, being that both Loryn and Seth left him in there after their little spat.

Last edited by Sheraku; August 24th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:37 PM
DayMair

Loryn hopped up, thanks to Seth's help, a slight blush on her cheeks. She grinned at his next sentence, stating that she still owed him a show. "Well now that we'll have some more free time, I guess I'll have to give it to you," she giggled, giving him a devious smile. Her previous attitude was completely wiped away, and she was once again joking with Seth again. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she whipped back towards the Pokemon Center.

"S***! We completely ditched Max in there!" Loryn groaned in realization, smacking herself in the forehead. I hope Max isn't mad. We've kind of been leaving him a lot lately... Her expression turned to a frown as guilt washed over her. The boy didn't have anyone besides Yuki, and they weren't exactly helping by leaving him every five seconds.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Sheraku

Seth smirked, "Still looking forward to it..." He laughed a bit at her devious smile. 'Wow, either I'm starting to rub off on her, or...she's perfect. Soft my ass.' "Maybe after the ne-" He was cut off as Loryn pulled away to look back towards the Pokemon Center, giving herself a slap in the head during the process, mentioning how they left Max alone...again. 'Damn it...Don't even know him either.' Seth complained mentally, as his smile soon vanished as well, into an expression of disappointment. "Abra did stay behind, so I'm sure he knows we're not going too far." Seth sighed. "But I guess...we better go say what's up." He continued to lay on the sarcasim .
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:57 PM
DayMair

Loryn glanced back, taking note of the disappointed look on his face. She smirked slightly. "Well, I guess Abra can take care of him for now. We don't have to go back just yet, if you don't want to." She did truely feel bad for leaving Max behind, but she wanted to stay out with Seth more. Besides...Max would be fine, wouldn't he? She inwardly sighed. Its not like I don't care...I mean, I do...But... She sighed inwardly. I'm just full of bad decisions today, aren't I? Maybe it was Seth's fault she was acting like this. The thought of it brought a smile to Loryn's face. I could just blame Seth for my unusually sassy attitude. Ah well. It's not my fault then. She brushed away her thoughts and turned around completely to look at said trainer, a reassuring look on her face. "I'm sure Max'll be fine for a little while longer. We - erm - just got lost on our way back."
Old August 24th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Sheraku

"Haha, he'd buy that for sure!" Seth laughed before looking back to Loryn, his smile there but his eyes held questions. 'She really does want to stay out with me?' He wasn't really sure what to come back with. He didn't really have a plan set out, truthfully he figured that she'd go running back to the Center, and smuther Max with appologies and attention for being left out. Seth realized just how little he actually knew about the boy, even his first impression wasn't that graceful. Seth chuckled as he pictured Max on the floor of the observation area of the Pyrite Colosseum.

Seth rubbed the back of his head. "Well we've got about an hour to kill, and still leaving us a bit of time to spare...You hungry?" He questioned knowing that niether of them had breakfast or dinner the night previous.
Old August 24th, 2013, 10:12 PM
DayMair

"Starving!" Loryn groaned, rubbing her stomach in response to Seth's question. She ignored his previous questioning look, for she really had no answer to her actions. She just wanted to stay out a little longer before going back to face Max. She turned her attention back to Seth. "C'mon, we should probably hurry though, before he gets suspicious!" she laughed and grabbed his hand, tugging him up the hill behind her. Loryn honestly had no idea where they were going, but they did need to get a move on so Max didn't come out and look for them. Hopefully Abra could keep him entertained for a little while longer in the Pokemon Center.
Old August 24th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Sheraku

Happily allowing himself to be pulled up the hill soon out of sight of the Center. Seth didn't struggle and kept pace with Loryn. Being that she had been to the village before, he continued to let her lead. Besides it was "gentalmanly" to allow the lady to pick the spot. He couldn't help but hold a real smile on his face, even though he didn't know where they were headed, and really, he couldn't careless.

Agate Village use to not hold much; a Pokemon Center, Items Shop, and a Pokemon Daycare. It was still small, but now there was a variety of little side shops, restaurants, obviously the Inn, and of course the residential area at the very top of the hill. The pair soon found themselves about halfway up, where all the shops and places to eat could be found.

-----------------------------------------------

Abra floated next to Max's side at head level. 'Your not troubled are you? I can assure you that your friends are doing fine, and will return momentarily.' Abra attempted to spark conversation. It was unusual for one of his speicies to do so, but since he was cleansed by Seth, this particular Psychic Pokemon indulged in conversation, especially with people as he rarely got the chance to talk to someone who didn't want to rip Seth's head off.
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:05 AM
DayMair

Loryn continued tugging Seth into town, and paused as they got to the strip containing shops and restaurants. She stopped walking and looked around curiously, allowing Seth to come up beside her. She did not, however, let go of his hand. After a moment, her shoulders slumped. "I have no idea where to go! I'm horrible at making decisions!" Loryn groaned, turning to look at Seth with a pout on her lips. Truth be told, she really was indecisive, but it was more that she didn't want to pick a place that he despised. So instead, she pushed the decision making on to him. In the back of her mind, she wondered if Max would've wanted to come, but then guiltily pushed the thought away.
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:12 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
As I am walking I notice that the sun i slowly setting, so I take a quick detour to collect my pokémon then take the usual shortcut to the city center. When I arrive I show my ID and so forth and enter the waiting room. I'm the first one. Typical, I'm 30 minutes early for the first match, but that's okay, I don't have much to do anyways. I release all my pokémon. There will only be eight people today, so I guess it's fine. I keep Latios contained though. I'll probably return all but Lucario when more people arrive, I want to seem a bit threatening, but I actually plan to use Gallade instead. Decisions decisions.
Old August 25th, 2013, 12:45 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I smirked as she noted I was enjoying myself. I was, of course. I gave her a winning smile. "I am a gentleman, and I do have a strong sense of honor, so I will take you up on your offer." Looking around at he various buildings, I nodded carefully. "Well, anywhere is anywhere, and you would be amazed at what you could buy in Pyrite Town." I winked and removed my arm from her shoulders. "Well, eating is also not a problem, as long as you don't mind greasy bars. Of course, most restaurants in Pyrite Town were rather greasy. "So, m'lady, what would you be in the mood for?" I began to stroke the stubble on my chin. "There are burger joints, pizza places, you name it." With a wink, I added, "I'll pay, of course."
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Sheraku

Though it was heavy in the afternoon nearing night once again Seth moved over to a small little place that served breakfast all day, this time tugged Loryn along with him. He diceded it cause they also served your average lunch and dinners there too. Upon entering they were welcomed by a kindly older woman who brought them to a booth. Seth sat and pulled Loryn to be next to him. He'd rather sit next to her than across from her at this moment. The woman smiled a bit. "Well, know what you'll be having?" She asked handing the pair a couple of menus just in case.

Seth waved his aside, "Omelet, with everything you can put into it. Don't be shy with the Jalepenos." He added. "Nothing to drink though I'm fine. However I'll also take a double bacon cheeseberger in a to go box." Seth added peeking at Loryn with a smile on his face. He figured that she'd appreciate him thinking about Max as well, if it was only for her to take notice of his own generosity.

"I'll bring you a water then anyway." The woman spoke looking down to Loryn. "And you?"
Old August 26th, 2013, 11:24 AM
DayMair

Loryn willingly followed Seth as he pulled her along into a little café that served breakfast all day, along with lunch and dinner options. She gazed around the restaurant as they were welcomed by an elderly lady and given a booth to sit in. Seth pulled her down beside her, instead of sitting across from her, which made Loryn's heart jump slightly. The woman held out two menus, asking what they'd be having. Seth quickly answered that he'd have an omelette, and a double bacon cheeseburger to go. For a moment, Loryn was slightly confused, but she soon realized that it was for Max. She glanced back up at the lady as she asked what she wanted.

"I'll have the French Toast please," Loryn replied almost automatically. "With a water too." She'd been here before, a long time ago. French toast had been her comfort food, as it had only been a week after her mother...

She cut the thought short as she realized how tightly she was squeezing her fists in her lap. She relaxed her hands, stretching her fingers as the waitress went away to place their orders. Loryn turned to look at Seth with a small smile. "That was nice of you to get something for Max," she murmured.
Old August 26th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I was getting ready to leave out. It was finally time to return to my own time period. I checked to make sure everything was in order. I put on a fresh set of new cloths and a hooded shirt so that no one could see my face until I go to the place I needed to go in my time. I hate a bacon cheese burger and a hot dog. Eagun was already reminding me what I needed to with my pokemon. How I would have to keep one with the people that were relatives of Eagun in my time. Luckily I already knew them. We finally got to the cave and walked through. I would miss this time of piece, but I promised to help restore it before it was all said and done.

"Remember Iruko, I have only taught you the basics of keeping your emotions in check. You still have a lot of training to do. I leave it to you to help keep balance in the world of your time. To keep balance in yourself. I wish you luck and hope that one day we will see each other again." Eagun said.

I nodded and agreement, but I turned back to him and jumped to give him a hug. I heard a small gasp of surprise escape him. He was like my real grandfather. He patted me on the back. When we got into Relic Forest, Celebi appeared and was ready to take me back to my time. I was originally going to go directly to the tournament, but something stopped me. I didn't know what it was, but something told me to go to the Relic Forest instead.

"Celebi, take me to the Relic Forest. I'll make my own way to the tournament from there." I say.

BI Bi Bi. Biiii Celebi reacts and engulfs me into its time traveling aura.

I wasn't awake the last time I traveled through time, so this would be a site to see. I wondered how long it would take though. It was time traveling, but it had to to a good while to get 500 years in the future.
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Sheraku

"It was nothing, he probably didn't have much time to eat all day, either." Seth spoke tring to sound kindly but it still had a slight distaste to it. Sitting at the table for a couple minutes it didn't take long for the lady to return with the meals ordered. She handed Seth his plate of egg mixture, and french toast to Loryn then set the white styrofoam box on the opposite side of the table. "Enjoy let me know if you need anything else." She said with a smile as she pressed on to another table.

Seth ate reletivly quickly, as he usually did. It wasn't as if he was impolitely scarffing down his food, but just at an unusual pace. After his dinner, he did end up drinking the water he was offered. It wasn't really the conversation he wanted to throw out though it was the only he could think of. He waited until she finished eatting to lay it on her. "So you know we might end up battling each other today...even if it's not you and I in particular, the only people left to go is people we know." He paused a moment putting the money for the bill along with a modest tip in the center of the table. "Us, and that one guy who uses Shadow Pokemon...don't worry if you go up against him though, he's capable of controlling his Pokemon, I'm sure he won't over do it." His face glowed alittle as he grabbed the box he bought for Max. "And niether will I." He spoke looking at Loryn with truthful eyes.

They had a little more than ten minutes before the first match just enough time to head back to the Pokemon Center, grab Abra and Max, and make their way there.

Last edited by Sheraku; August 26th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old August 26th, 2013, 07:12 PM
DayMair

Loryn looked at her plate with a grin as it was placed in front of her. She wasn't very lady like as she began gulping her food down, but 'lady-like' wasn't exactly her style. Once Seth had finished eating also, he turned to her and mentioned that they might be battling today. Loryn took a sip of her water before answering. "Well, whoever I battle, whether it be you or anybody else, I'm going to kick their butt," she set her water down with a smug smile, and glanced at Seth with a devious glint in her eyes. Her mood faded into seriousness though as he mentioned the Shadow Pokemon.

"I know you won't hurt anybody," Loryn murmured, taking his hands in hers. "And even if something happens, I'll stick up for you. Just like last time." She gave him a half smile before dropping his hands and sliding out of the booth. "Well, we should probably get going. It wouldn't be nice to keep Max waiting any longer."
Old August 26th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Sheraku

At first Seth laughed at Loryn's confidence, but he quickly grew silent again as she became more serious. She told him that she'd again stand up for him if she had to while taking his hand into her's. Seth didn't have a reply for this, but he nodded with a half smile of appreciation. With the white box in his hand Seth followed her up out of the booth. "Yeah, most definatly. We all might show up late if we waited any longer." He said taking the lead so that he could hold the door open for Loryn. Seth nodded to the elderly lady and motioned to the table before venturing back out into the quiet streets.

Making his way down the hill back the Pokemon Center. He walked up to Max, "Here" he stated bluntly handing him the food. He then waved Abra over, "Okay buddy. Pyrite Colosseum. Teleport!" He ordered and suddenly the trio was enveloped in a white light that sped off unseen to the destination.

The roar of the crowed through the walls kind of caught Seth off guard, he instantly remembered just how little time they actually had before jumping right into things. He noticed Yuki was there and crooked smiled at him as they suddenly appeared in the locker room. "Well, we made it." He stated returning Abra to his ball.
Old August 26th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Present day from here on out.

Kaitlyn had not come out much after she watched in terror, Iruko being shot down and killed by a Flash Cannon. She wanted revenge, though she know she shouldn't have such strong feelings to a guy she had only known for a few hours. She wanted to find that man who took his life and make him pay.

"Where are you going Kaitlyn?" Her mother asked.

"Just going to do some shopping before it is dark." Kaitlyn lied.

Her mother nodded and she left the house. She had not said what had happened, she only said that Iruko had to leave quickly. Kaitlyn walked down to the ramps, making sure no one saw her at all. She did not want to be spotted. She just wanted to be alone. However, before she entered the cave, her little Dedenne caught up and hopped on her shoulder.

"I should have known you would come with me." Kaitlyn says with a small smile.

Dede dedenne. Rubbed up against her face.

She entered the dark cave, and walked through to where the forest was. It was almost too dark to see in the cave and it seemed later than it actually was because of the trees blocking the sky out. Her heart sank as she saw the large blood stain that was still on the ground where he had laid. Her knees week she slowly moved to it and her knees buckled and she crashed to the ground and started crying.

"Why... why were you taken away Iruko. When I was around you... everything seemed so much happier. You just seemed to brighten everyone's mood up. As if..... as if you were a beacon of hope and harmony. Maybe even been able to help Orre. You seemed to be the light that lead the way... yet the light was put out before if could cause problems..." Kaitlyn cried, getting back to her knees.

Dedenne wiped some of the tears away, but there was hardly anything that could be done. Kaitlyn headed over to the Relic Stone and collapsed back to her knees and cried uncontrollably. She cried alone in the darkness or though she thought.

"Ah a perty little girl all alone in the dark." A sinister voice came from behind her.

Her eyes shot open and she turned around. In front of her was a big man. He had black hair and a full beard. Kaitlyn could smell smoke and alcohol on him. She backed up into the Relic Stone. In hopes of getting away.

"Leave me alone!" She cried.

"Now why would I do that? Your all alone and no one can save or hear you. I was hired to take you like I did that idiotic boy's sister." He spat.

Dedenne jumped in front of Kaitlyn and used an electric attack, but he hardly did anything.

"Get out of the way you stupid rat!" He yelled, back handing the little mouse pokemon and sent it flying. Dedenne flipped a few times before coming to a stop.

"No Dedenne!" Kaitlyn cried, trying to crawl over to her little pokemon's side. She was grabbed by the leg and pulled up.

"Now to have my fun!" The big man yelled.

"Someone help me!" Kaitlyn cried.

"No one can hear you little lady." The man said.

The wind picked up and muscular man with a cloak over his head appeared. He had a bionic arm, or what looked like it. Kaitlyn didn't know who he was. She didn't know who it was, because his face was covered by the dark blue hood and dark blue clothing. Kaitlyn fell to the ground as the man started backing up as if scared. She backed up behind the hooded man and the backed up more into the Relic Stone. She didn't know if he was on her side or not.

"I.....it can't be. IMPOSSIBLE!" The big man spat.
Old August 27th, 2013, 04:48 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Set appaears in an instant which I instantly predict a teleport.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I say glumly without looking up at my fellow opponent. My head is staring at my knees as I am hard in concentration. I soon get up though and remove the hair in front of my face.

"I doubt I will battle you today, but I don't doubt I'll battle you during this competetition, but whatever happens, don't let your anger mess with you," I say with a cold voice looking dead into his eyes. I don't understand why, but when I am around Seth I feel this urge to hate, this aura to dislike, and I'm no myself. There are plenty of ways I could have said that, starting with a friendly hello, then perhaps advising him and perhaps congratulating him, but no I go the unthoughtful way. I feel a sadness inside me, but can only express it in my eyes, they aren't grumpy, but sympathetic, and I can't control them. The mixed emotions I am feeling don't even begin to add up to the situation we have. I remember Iruko for a second, and I begin to wonder why he hasn't been disqualified.

I suddenyl turn around to hide my thinking face from Seth. Iruko hasn't been disqualified, nothing remains of him, but nothing can vanish. This reminds me of Seth's entrance by teleport. I turn back around, swiftly, yet I have the same eyes as before.

"I have a feeling Iruko is still alive, so no burial you here me?" That was supposed to be a joke to lighten the mood but it sounded more like a death threat. You win some you lose some.

Sponsored Links