The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old August 27th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
"Mom, the dog left something on the floor!" Seth sarcastically called out, in response to Yuki initial statement. He then slightly narrowed his eyes at Yuki's mentioning to keep his anger in check during their possible up coming battle. Seth noted the sympathy in Yuki's eyes, but brushed it aside effortlessly, as the man informed them that he believed Iruko was still alive. Seth didn't care much either way at the moment, he just found it odd that Yuki mentioned it.

"Don't worry we'll see each other on the field, let's hope you earn your way there and not take advantage of Iruko's absence." Seth tried to mimic the intented joke, but also held a cold shiver in his words. Moving over to his locker Seth grabbed a couple items of the top and stuffed them not to secretivly into his pouch. The first match would be starting any moment now.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old August 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

(OOC. Spoilers added for length. Return of Iruko.)

Spoiler:
I arrive in front of a big man, the man I saw running out of the forest the day I was hurt the one that broke my arm completely. I knew that Kaitlyn was behind me without looking because I arrived when she screamed. I grab the man's left arm.

"Now, I suggest you leave her alone. So justice can be served." I say in a serious voice.

I pull the man's left arm and turn it and I bring my bionic arm up and slam it down to break it.

"No please!! I am sorry! I am sorry! I was just taking orders. I had to take orders!" The man pleaded.

I stop my elbow right before it gets to the man's arm.

"Why should I stop!? Give me one reason! After everything you have put me through!" I yell.

I see tears starting to build up in the mans eyes. I grow a bit calmer. I let the man's arm go, but I push him down and he trips over his feet and falls to his ass. He just sits there as if he was a big Slaking crying. Like there was nothing he could do.

"I suggest you start speaking." I say, glaring at the man.

"Ok...ok. My boss... he is only my boss because he forced me to work for him. He took my family and said if I didn't do as he said that my family would pay. I never meant to hurt anyone. I... I was just protecting my own family... I am sorry. I am so so sorry!! Please please forgive me!? I beg of you!" The man cried.

My body calmed down a lot more. I could down in his voice that he was telling the truth.

"Then why did you come after Kaitlyn? Was that your order as well?" I ask still glareing at the man in fury, but in control of it.

"The boss.... the boss wanted her. He hoped to bargin with the Eagun family. Not to mention she knew you and saw what happened. The boss has taken everyone's family that works for him. He is too powerful." The man said.

"Why were you targeting Seth then!?" I raise my voice.

"Pa...Pandora.... he hired my boss to take care of him, but he knew that you would protect him. His real target was you in the long run. The only one who could keep the ones who opposed him together." The man says.

I grab the mans shirt and raid him to his feet. Not being genetle one bit. I still didn't know if I could trust him.

"If you want my trust. Who is your boss? AND WHERE IS HE!?" I yell once again.

"The.... the boss.... he... he is the champion.... the champion of the Hoenn League.... The Elite 4 members are his generals. They have complete control over the Hoenn Region and possibly more. He now hides here in Orre, but only his 4 generals know. Your boss.... the one who hired you after you won the Hoenn League to draw you away. He then took your sister." The man said.

Anger boiled over. I was way passed pissed. I was so angry that I didn't even know how to explain it. The man I trusted.... the man who hired me... he is no more than a thug. I take out the badge he gave me and dropped it on the ground. I put all my anger into it and smashed the badge to bits with my foot. I no longer worked for the man who hired me. In my own way I was my own International Police Force.

"I turn back to the man. Alright I believe you. In few minutes you will take me to where your family is being held and I will free them. Free you of your burden, but you will give me information." I say turning my back on him and looking at Kaitlyn now.

Her beautiful red hair caught the sunset. I take a knee next to her and she tries to back up. She is still scared.

"Calm down Kaitlyn. I am a friend. Are you ok?" I ask, not showing my face yet and she probably can't tell the diffrence in my voice.

"Please... please don't hurt me." She pleads.

I give a small smirk and look over to the side. Her little Dedenne is on the ground. I stand back up and walk over to Dedenne.

"Don't hurt him!" Kaitlyn squeaks getting to her feet and pummeling my back as I pick up the Dedenne. I bring out a potion and spray it on Dedenne and it wakes and jumps to my shoulder and rubs up against my hood.

I look back at Kaitlyn. Her eyes are tearful as Dedenne hops back over to her shoulder and starts to lick her. "Who...who are you?" She asks

"I haven't changed that much have I? It has only been... what 6 hours... well technicly I was gone for 6 months to a year." I laugh a bit.

I put my hand on my hood and draw it back so she can see my eyes.

"I...Iruko!?" She gasps.

"Yeah, I am back. Eagun the I healed me and he trained me." I say putting my arms to my side like I was saying yeah it's me.

Kaitlyn's eyes lit up and she launched at me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Ho-how are you here? How did you survive? How was-" She begane to fire questions off, but I stopped her by giving her a kiss and make her be silent. I could feel her cheeks getting warm.

"I'll explain later, but I need you to keep this a secrete. No one must know I am alive. Not yet. I have to go for now and I will return." I told her, with my hands on her shoulders.

"But... but you just got back! What happens if you get hurt again!? I don't think I can stand to lose you again! What about the tournament!?" She frantically searched for words to get me to stay.

"Listen Kaitlyn. I can not go to the tournament right now. No one can know I am alive. No one. I will explain everything to you later. Right now I want you to go home. It isn't safe to be around me right now. Remember, do not let anyone know. Promise?" I say looking into her eyes.

"Pro-promise." She says.

I turn back to the man and pull out the ID card. "I believe this is yours." I toss it to him.

"Now let's go save your family." I say. Both me and the big man run out of the forest.
Old August 29th, 2013, 11:10 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
"Mom the dog left something on the floor," Seth says followed by "Don't worry we'll see each other on the field, let's hope you earn your way there and not take advantage of Iruko's absence." I don't believe Iruko will be disqualified unless he doesn't show up for this tournement, but what then, who doesn't go then?

"Whatever I'm not bothered if he shows up or not, but he was probably a pushover anyways," I say with slightly more emotion, emphasizing the 'probably' to make it sound like I'm not too certain, a bit more informal. I'm starting to sound like my old self bit by bit, and this cheers me up a bit too. I put my hand in front of me.

"May the best man win," I say with the smile, first time I've done this to Seth.
Old August 29th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Sheraku

After a quick statement reguarding Yuki's lack of intrest if Iruko showed up or not. Seth raised a brow at just how nonchelantly Yuki said this, he sounded a bit more cold than usual, from what Seth gathered from the man at least that is. Yuki must really know something, about Iruko, he's taking his passing alot easier than Seth had predicted, but maybe Yuki just didn't care much the same as Seth himself, and was just tring to put the fact aside. After all they both hardly knew him. An equal smile spread across Seth's face at Yuki's next phrase however. May the best man win.

"Haha, I intend to." Seth replied but it was obvious a joke mixed in with his true arrogance, that hid some type of appreciation towards Yuki. The man had quickly became the one Seth wanted to battle most. Seth quickly had his focus drawn towards the Colosseum just beyound the walls at the sound of the announcer's voice.

"Attention Trainers, the first battle of the second day here at the Pyrite Annual Colossuem Tournament will begin very momentarily! Take this final opportunity to prepare yourselves!"

Last edited by Sheraku; August 31st, 2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old August 29th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

We speed into the desert on two hover bikes. I bought a hover bike for myself before we left Agate and a set of earpiece walkie-talkies so that me and . I still had a good amount a money. I was paid well in the times I worked with the supposed International Police force. I guess that was a cover-up so I never found out the truth. I also won a large chunk of prize money in the Hoenn Pokemon League, I was basically set for life at the time.

"You know if this is some type of trap, I will not show mercy." I say in my serious voice.

"I promise, it isn't. I name is Dan by the way. I was the one who didn't hang up the phone. I did that on purpose so that you could find out. I am so sorry for what I was forced to do." Dan said.

"If we save your family, we will return to Agate Village. There you should be safe. I also want to find out more about this Elite 4 and the Champion you said was my boss." I say in a more friendly voice.

"I will tell you everything I know, but I have a question to ask you. Let us stop up ahead. There should be a cave or something." Dan says.

I am slow to agree, but I eventually agree and we stop about two minutes later.

I turn the walkie-talkie off and speak face to face. "Now what do you want?"

"When you were in the Relic Forest, I saw that you restored the Relic Stone to normal and that you told that Seth kid that you could purify pokemon without the help of the stone. I have two shadow pokemon of my own, one is the one that attacked you. They do not listen to me and I do not know what will happen with I release them, but can you please purify mine? One belongs to my child and the other one is a pokemon I have had since I was a kid. They forced me to close the hearts and make them become shadow pokemon." Dan asks.

I look at him dead in the eye and I can tell he is telling the trust by his eyes. "If I can. Absol was a wild pokemon, I do not know if I can purify other shadow pokemon."

"Please give it a try! I will first show you the one that attacked you and my pokemon I have had since I was a kid. Blastoise! Come out." Dan yells.

The big blue turtle pokemon turns and faces me like he was to fight. I walk slowly to the Blastoise he tries to use a Water Pulse on me, but I dodge and I put my hand against the pokemon's body where the heart is normaly.

"Blastoise! Open your heart! Do not let darkness take you over! Do you not remember Dan and how you both use to travel together!? Fight it and be free!" I yell.

A light bursts from my hand and surrounds the turtle pokemon. The pokemon eyes close and then reopen, clear as day.

Blast... Blastoise? The Blastoise looks confused.

"I am so sorry Blastoise!" Dan yells leaping at the turtle pokemon.

After a few minutes, Dan shows me a Growlithe and I do the same.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Dan yells in joy.

I nod and after a few more minutes, we continue to the north. Soon we will be at one of the hideouts or prisons.
Old August 29th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Maxew555
You can call me Max :D

Chapter 28: Where’d My Eevee Go?:

Seth soon guided Max and Loryn out of the forest, after a short trek the trio arrived in a town that Max did not catch the name of, they soon arrived at a Pokémon Centre. Seth walked over to the PC and pulled out a strange looking contraption, he plugged this into the PC and soon a Pokéball appeared in his hand as he turned around to send it out, an Abra soon appeared Loryn and Seth started conversing over something Max did not understand, the conversation soon transformed into an argument as Seth stormed out of the building, soon followed by Loryn. Max started at the Abra intently as it said something to him through telepathy ‘Do not worry, your friends will return momentarily’ Max wasn’t worried anyway, he strolled over to the PC and booted it up to deposit Sawsbuck. ‘Bye Sawsbuck, see you soon.’ Max thought to himself. Max sat back down next to Abra and within a few moments Seth and Loryn returned, Max felt as if something was missing, but pushed the thought away instantly. Seth handed him a polystyrene box, containing a double cheese burger. Max thanked him before opening the box and eating it quickly, but not too impolitely, he hadn’t eaten a thing all day, and Max was truly grateful. Seth then commanded Abra to use teleport as the four of them were teleported to the coliseum and into the waiting room, Max looked around to lay his eyes on Yuki, his supposed friend who had abandoned him about three times now, Max felt anger building up inside of him. He soon calmed down as he realised Yuki had done this, probably with good reason behind it and pushed the thought away. Yuki and Seth started making snide remarks about each other and about Ikuro, Max swallowed hard as he looked at Loryn and then back to Yuki and Seth arguing between themselves. Max realised what he had thought was missing “Eevee!” Max exclaimed Eevee popped his head out of Max’s bag as he let out a sigh of relief. Eevee hopped out of the bag and started showing Loryn, Yuki and Seth affection one after the other, going back to Max after he had at least rubbed his head against each of them. Max walked over to Seth and said:
“Thank you for what you did today, you and Loryn saved me from Pandora and you helped me get back to Pyrite, yet you barely know me. I can’t even thank you enough, I really don’t know what to say. Is there anything I can do for you in return?” Max asked wearing an honest smile.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old August 29th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Sheraku

Eevee randomly popped out of Max's bag and happily pressed over to everyone, before returning to Max's side. Soon after Max made his way over to Seth and began to thank him and Loryn. Seth shrugged when the man asked if there was anything he could do in return. "As of now no, nothing. You can just forget it." He looked back to Max and noticed his truthful smile. "Like you said we barly know one another. So seriously, just drop it," he said in a moderatly harsher tone.

Seth pulled out a Pokeball from his chest and cracked it open to release Charmeleon who stretched a bit then looked around to realize that they were back in the locker room of the Pyrite Colosseum. He yawned and cast his eyes over the trainers locking them on Seth's. "You get enough rest?" Seth asked opening his locker and pulling out a bag of Pokeblock giving a few to his fire companion. Charmeleon nodded and ate the food rather hastily.
Old August 30th, 2013, 02:39 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I sigh at Max's impotence in my head, such a cheesy line was sure do make me cringe a little, which is probably why Seth's reply was a little harsh.

"Don't be harsh on him," I say, "yeah it makes you cringe but what's he supposed to say?" I don't say this with a tone, yep I'm definitely losing my anger, I'm starting to resist Pandora's taint a little. The mood in this one small room has suddenly become a little bit more lose than last time, and I feel that I don't have a reason to return my pokémon.

"And Max, I didn't leave you on purpose, I'm sorry, but you get busy too so don't go shooting that crap at me. Kay pal?" I think it must be noticeable now how much I have changed, surely Max can see I'm back to normal too.
Old August 30th, 2013, 04:52 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Maya smiled lightheartedly, "Thanks, Rider. Really. But, you don't have to pay for everything; I can help." She began a rather leisure amble, her marveled gaze shifted amid the silhouettes that had surrounded them.

"Oh! Look, that place doesn't seem too gritty!" She bellowed resoundingly, her grasp onto Rider's hand. Maya subtly reddened, a tint of crimson present in her merry expression; until, that is, she had hastily withdrew his rather soft hand.

"Uh-- um, let's go!" She briskly gesticulated, making a rather rushed stride towards the aforementioned establishment. It was a rather simplistic setting, with rather full, rich, conveniently soft settees, emblazoned with linen of a subtly carmine color, and fluorescent light that further adorned the already vibrant setting.

Rider laughed as Maya grabbed his hands. She wants me. When she let go, another smirk broke across his face. She most definitely wants me. He followed behind her leisurely, but with great strides. "Yeah, that place looks good. Definitely one of the finer establishments in this town." Not saying much. "And I will pay." Zephyr caught up to her and looked through the corner of his eye. "I am a gentlemen of course."

He walked up to the front desk. "Table. For two." He winked at Maya and chuckled darkly as they were led to a table near the window. Rider pulled her chair out for his female companion. "Your chair, my lady."

"Thanks, Rider." Maya blithely thanked him, briskly inhabiting the rather admirably mellow settee. She mused at such a thought. Wow.. This.. is really soft; I could lay here all day and..

A considerably senile, albeit bearing a rather eerily striking merry expression, unhurriedly approached the blithe twosome and spoke, her tone strikingly raspy, and with rather accentuated successions of words, "Oh. Hello, dears. And what would you madly- in- love couple want at such a lovely evening?"

The rather garrulous Madame further babbled, "Oh, young love! So passionate, so hot! It reminds me of my youthful days. Oh! It brings back such wonderful memories! Such bold romance! Ooh!"

Maya stiffened at the thought. Though, despite her unease, she did naught, but prolonged her steady discontent. Her rather rigidly tense gaze shifted to Rider, bearing a rather stiff expression, hinting that the lady, as disrespectful as it was, was galling.

"Uh.. Rider. Let's make our.. orders.. now.. " Maya stammered, with a rather rigid accentuation of "now."

Rider just about lost his composure when the old coot made a comment about the two of them being madly in love. It was hilarious! But still...Maya was a good looking girl...and everyone could agree that Zephyr was a good looking guy. They could be a good looking couple. "I agree." He turned to the old lady. "And we are ready to order, madame." He winked at her and seated Maya, taking the seat across from her. "I'll have a burger with fries." Should I get a beer?...Nah. "And a root beer to go with it." He smiled at his companion. "What will m'lady be getting?" He made sure to thrown in a cheesily-romantic voice. "After all, I am merely a humble servant at your command."

Maya murmured, albeit inaudibly, with fevered ire, "We aren't a couple. Dummy."

"I'll just.. have a cup of coffee. And pasta, capellini, thinner than usual."

The ever- so loquacious Madame chimed in, "A cup of romance, perhaps? Ooh. Such a cute couple, needs a hint of spice, in such a passionate relationship."

Maya refused, her ire becoming much blatant, but still ever- so subtle, "Uh.. no, but.. thank you."

The Madame, then, left them be, for now, at least, bearing a yet still eerily merry smile.

"That lady.. And no, Rider. We are not a couple. Gosh." Maya remarked, reddening in subtle anger, though with a hint of sarcasm, that truth be told, is blatant to Rider, and with a rather intense accentuation of 'not.'

"So, are you ready for the tournament tomorrow? I mean you know, the great Rider, can't possibly lose, can't he? But, no pressure." Maya asked, with a hint of sarcasm in her tone of voice. Truth be told, she was considerably cherishing Rider's accompaniment, more than she'd anticipated.

A grin broke across Rider's face as the old lady walked away, and Maya reprimanded him for his leading on that they were a couple. Time to have some fun. "I am shocked, m'lady! I am merely professing my love to you!" He made sure to make a dramatic scene to the nearby customers, who were seeming to enjoy the exchanges. "Are you saying that we...are no longer together?" His face was filled with horror for a moment, but the next it was replaced with a grin the size of a Wailmer's. "You know I kid." Rider began to laugh quietly. "But of course I'm ready! No way in Hell I'll lose! I'm the best! You saw my battle earlier! Type disadvantages hold no fear over me, size makes no difference, I'll crush them! and I'll find a loop hole in any strategy!" He gave Maya a thumbs up and a dashing smile. "And we all know, all of the ladies want to be with the legendary 'Rider.'" Zephyr added a wink on the last one. "I don't believe in pressure."

"I like your enthusiasm." Maya remarked, complimenting Rider's overly blatant self- assurance.

She smiled slyly, "Though.. Don't expect your victory to be that easy. After all, Loryn, Seth, and I, are your opponents."

"But.. I guess that it's your confidence that makes you who you are. Not all trainers have that kind of spirit, that you have."

"Ah. Having such a pleasant conversation there, yes?" The Madame chimed in.

She briskly cleared her voice, and spoke, her tone yet still richly raspy, "Here you go, pasta, capellini of course, coffee.. Hamburger, coupled with french fries.. and root beer." The mellowed Madame, then bestowed the rather well- fixed cuisine to their equally well- furnished table, handling it with proper care. "Please, do enjoy." In a blink of an eye, she had departed.

Maya, incognizant of Rider's presence, devoured the well -prepared cuisine heartily; as indelicate as she was, she was simply starved. In a blink of an eye, the formerly warm plate was depleted of its cuisine.

Her merry gaze at Rider, she spoke, "That was delicious." She paused. "Shall we go?"

A look of amazement crossed Rider's face as Maya wolfed down her food in no time. "Well then..." He took his time eating, but finished soon enough. "You sure were hungry." He chuckled and called for the check, paying for it in full. "Thank you, madam, and I'll have you know that the Princess ate very well." Zephyr winked at Maya yet again and led her outside. "Now, we have plenty to do!" He swept his arms wide. "We can avoid gangs, do in drug dealers, battle scum, you name it!" Rider's sarcastic tone was blatant as he listed the various things. "The choice is yours, madame!"

Maya laughed heartily, at Rider's rather casual mention of drug rings, and other notable malefactors. "How about rest? I'm sure we both need much of it tomorrow."

She smiled slyly, "And since you've offered a place to stay, we might as well hit the sack there! So, how about it?"

"Of course...M'lady." Rider winked and smiled. "As I said, what's mine is yours, and what's mine is yours." He began to lead her towards his rather...out-of-the-way house on the outskirts of town. "Well, this is it." He gestured to the small shack. "My castle." He opened the door and led Maya inside. It may have looked rather dirty on the outside, but the inside was pure white, including tile floors and other such things. "Casa del Hombre." He looked to her. "House of Man." He winked. "You can have the bedroom." He gestured to the bed in the far right corner and smiled. "I'll take the couch." It may have seemed like he was taking the bad spot, but damn! That is one comfortable couch. The pair climbed into their respective sleeping-areas, both of them drifting asleep after a little bit.

Present Day.

The vibrant sun radiated amid the bright azure horizon, the mockingbird heartily sang its elegant, alluring hymns, its clear notes interspersing within the whistles of the wind; indeed, it was a vibrant day.

"Hey, Rider! Let's get a move on! We're late!" Maya bellowed, fully aware that the long- awaited Tournament rendezvous was already unfolding, and that their arrival was, truth be told, becoming belated. She flounced her brown hair in clear frustration, though her rather merry smile implied otherwise.

"Oh yeah baby...You know I like it like that." Rider twitched in his sleep, "Oh-"

"HEY RIDER!"

A startling voice knocked Rider off of his position on the couch and on to the floor. "I'm up! I'm up!" The young, and dashing, bounty hunter stood up quickly, dusting off his clothes. "I see you are up, as well, my lady." A smirk appeared across his ruggedly handsome face. "Hold on!" He walked into the the kitchen and rummaged through the pantry, looking for things to eat. Moments later he emerged with a cereal bar, handed one to Maya, and walked out the door. "Today, madame, we BATTLE!"

Maya smiled, "Of course, we will." The twosome, then, ambled through the ordinarily festive boroughs, and arrived at the equally festive Coliseum.

"It looks like we made it!" Maya bellowed, seeing Seth, and her fellow contenders.

Zephyr looked around and nodded. "Good to be here, guys. But you're all gonna lose."
Old August 30th, 2013, 05:10 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I notice a pair of people, one I recall being Maya, and the other I'm not entirely aware of, zephyr or something I've heard recently. The male counterpart of the duo makes a snide comment 'good to see you but you're all gonna lose,' which I respond quickly with, "highly doubtful, you don't even know who I am yet and you're making assumptions," I say with a bounce in my voice and a small grin, although it isn't that funny, perhaps to me it is though. The girl Maya, is the coordinator, who done excellently with her togekiss in her battle, but Lucario could wipe that baby out any day. I return my leafeon and my skarmory so I have Lucario Gallade and Ampharos out to admire. Ampharos is loving it but Gallade and Lucario seem to be fighting again in the background, hopefully nobody notices. I wonder if this battle will be a double battle? Do tey even have double battles here or is it only single battles, I don't know I haven't been paying much attention. I'm beginning to get really excited to battle and I'm trying to figure out who I'll be up against, but I guess you can't really guess something like that. It's pretty much time for the first battle now.
Old August 30th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Sheraku

"Hey man, where the hell were you last night?" Seth chimmed sarcastically as soon as the pair of Trainers entered the room. He tried to make it seem as though he hadn't been ditched, however Seth smirked a bit when it didn't seem that way, being he was accompanied by Maya. He then put his attention to said girl and nodded. "Indeed you have just in ti-"

Seth was cut off the the announcer welcoming the audiance to the second day of the Tournament followed by the first act. "Zephyr Blitz VS Vincent Halbierd! Will both competitors make their way to the Arena at this time. Again it will be a one-on-one battle with each Trainer able to use three Pokemon at maximum! Good Luck!"

"Haha, in the nick of time, look who's up first. Time to put your skill where your big mouth is." Seth spoke slapping his friend on the back with his right hand. "Just remeber that this Vincent guy uses Shadow Pokemon...That Raichu in particular seems expecially hazardous." Seth warned before looking over to Max, Yuki, Maya, and then Loryn before being first to exit into the viewing area.
Old August 30th, 2013, 09:06 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

The announcer states that Zephyr will be first to battle. I was hoping that I could go first then leave because I want to leave first too, but I guess that's not going to happen. Seth strolls into the viewing area but I sit down next to my Ampharos, followed by a quick pat on the head. Lucario also seems glad I'm back to my usual self. I feel distant from the world again, but I feel distant with a smile on my face, a calm one. I feel peaceful. For some reason being around these people, except for vincent who creeps me out, seems like nice people here, however whenever I look at Loryn I am reminded of my sister Maya, and the things that are to come. Sometimes it slips out of my mind easily but often I'm thinking about it for 10 minutes if I get distracted. This time it seems to have stuck though, and I think about my sister again....

~FlashBack~

"Y-you're my sister?" I say. It goes quiet again and I can feel my breath getting heavy, panic and shock, even a bit betrayed. My mother and father havn't ever told me about her...

"You're lying!" I say gritting my teeth in anger. tears start to roll down her face and then I realise it's true.

"You, don't believe me!" She starts to snivel in a way that makes me feel so guilty, I could start crying any second.

"You-you big meany!" She says before she runs of in the other direction!"

"You big meany! You big meany! You big meany!" These words flood my brain with guilt and sorrow, that my feet are al;ready running after her at top speed. I'm a lot faster than her, so I catch up to her quickly.

"I'm sorry, please I'm sorry." She smiles and looks down at me. She seems more like a younger sister until you are standing beside her. Tears start to roll down my cheek.

"It's okay brother, we've both got a problem that we should sort out together!"

"What problem?" I say in confusion.

"Oh, you don't know? Oh yes that's right, you're living with the human family. They're not your real family, you do know that right?"

"No," I say. I feel gullible, but I also think shes telling the truth.

"And guess who your real dad is?"

~Present~

I snap back into reality and sit up. I am slightly amazed at how much I remember of that rainy night. My sister in her red cloak in the rain, me with my hair dripping in front of my eyes. The worst and best day of my life, but I don't know the reasons for it. Perhaps it's because it told me wo I really was, and who my sister is, or perhaps because I was shocked and surprised, sad and lonely thereafter. So many reasons, no definite answer.
Old August 30th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I look back and I see a third hover bike coming up fast on us.

"Dan. Stop up ahead. Someone is following us." I say.

"Right." Dan replied.

We both slowed down and came to a stop in front of a cave. Long ago it was a PokeSpot where pokemon would come every now and then if food was laid out. With in a few minutes, I could tell it was a woman easily. The woman had a helmet on and I could not see her face.

"Who are you?" I ask taking a few steps forward.

The woman took off her helmet and long deep red hair down. I sighed as I noticed it was Kaitlyn.

"Kaitlyn!? Why are you here? I told you to stay." I said as aggravation filled my voice.

"Don't give me that Iruko! Your the one that has gotten hurt more than once in two days!" She snapped.

"I came to protect you..." She softened her voice, and turned her head to the side, not wanting to make eye contact.

She could obviously take care of her self. I loved girls that showed a bit a back bone and knew how to stand up for themselves. I thought to myself.

"I guess even if I said no, you would come." I had a scared smile on my face. "Just remind me never to make you mad."

"Yay!" She said running over to me in her cheerful way.

I looked over to Dan. He was grinning at what was said. "I am glad Iruko showed up earlier... I think the person he saved was me." Dan also now had the scared smile on his face.

"Ok let us get inside the cave. We need to plan how we are going to approach the hideout with three of us. Note that long ago it use to be the Cipher Key Lair. One of the evil orginizations that once existed here in Orre. Even now there may still be some around." Dan said.

I pushed a button that was on the side, and the bike transformed into a cube that could be stored it a backpack. I picked it up in my arm and carried it inside. Kaitlyn and Dan followed with similar buttons.

I guess we all have the same type of model. I thought.

Once the three of us were in the cave, we started to talk about different plans that could be used.

Last edited by Iceman3317; August 30th, 2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old August 30th, 2013, 11:26 AM
<Challenger>

Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I was greeted by Seth in a friendly manner, but that Yuki guy gave a douchey comment about how I don't know who he is. "Yeah, whatever." I winked at him. "I'll go easy on you."

Before I could do anything else, I heard my name called out. "**** yeah! I'm goin' first!" I stood up and strode to the center of the room, spreading my arms out yet again. "I'M BACK FOR MORE!" The crowd's roaring is a beautiful sound. "CAN. YOU. DIG IT?!"

The crowd could barely contain their excitement. "RIDER! RIDER! RIDER!" They chanted my name, and several girls started screaming. I could have sworn I saw some panties fly. I didn't pay attention to to them, however. I turned to Maya, pointed at her, and winked. "I got this one for you!"

I took my position across from Vincent and nodded. He was a good trainer, but I was better. "You're goin' down!" I sent out Seep. I'm gonna finish this quickly.

"Whatever you say, Rider!" Vincent responded by sending out the Raichu.

Dammit...That's not a normal Raichu. A thought ran through my head as I looked at Seth. A shadow pokemon. I'll have to be careful about this. "Nail...whatever you do, don't give in! Use Focus Energy!" A light red aura began to surround the Primeape. "

Vincent just smirked. "Raichu, use Shadow Blitz!"

Raichu rushed forward quickly while surrounded in a dark aura. Cute. "Nail, use Endure!" Nail gripped both sides of Raichu as it slammed into him. It was obvious it would have destroyed him, had he not used Endure. "Now use Reversal!" Nail's fist was encoated with a light red aura, and within seconds, slammed right into the face of Raichu, sending it flying. It was obvious that it wasn't getting up. "Where's your shadow pokemon now, huh Vincent?" I winked at him. It was obvious that he thought it was a secret. "Nothing can beat Nail with brute force." I winked and looked to Nail. "Keep it up, buddy! I know you're hurt, but you can stand it, can't you?" Nail looked at me and nodded, giving a thumbs-up. "Damn right! Now, let's do this!"
Old August 30th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Sheraku

Rider was off to a very good start, stopping Vincent's Shadow Raichu in it's tracks then quickly sent it way with a Reversal. Charmeleon smirked to himself his arms yet again crossed as they always were while he stood still. So far out of the Trainer's he'd battled Zephyr was the only one to ever beat Charmeleon, of course he got his revenge once or twice.

Seth looked over to Yuki who seemed to almost instantly go into some kind of daze the instant he sat down. However he left well enough alone and put his attention back on Rider who taunted his opponent. He couldn't help smile as the crowed roared and freaked out with sheer excitement. Seth rubbed his eyes as a several girls even tossed their underwear. 'Damn it Rider, you and your fan girls...keep it together would ya?' This was just a show as he didn't really care either way, and would probably jump at the opportunity to have girls strip for him.

Charmeleon held his gaze on the battle, it seemed as though Raichu was already down and out, but it may have a few tricks up it's sleeve. If not the anticipation for the next Pokemon had him on edge, though he hid it quite well.
Old August 30th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
"You can do it, Rider!" Maya cheered gleefully. Much to her relief, it seemed as if the battle was to Rider's favor. Taking an especial gaze at the rather endearing Raichu that had graced the elongated platform, its yellow tail bathed in pure lightning, she ruminated at the thought. A Shadow Pokemon.. ? Maya paused. Keep your guard up, Rider. This is going to be a rough battle. Granted, I'm sure that you can pull it off, if not barely. I have faith in you-- I mean, your abilities.

Maya sighed, "This is battle's not certainly going to be easy. I can already tell.. Just don't get complacent, Rider.. "
Old August 30th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Maxew555

Chapter 29: Max’s Questions:

Seth replied saying that Max had no need to worry as they barely knew each other, he continued with a ‘no, just forget it in a harsher tone’ Max was kind of thrown aback by this, but soon accepted that must have just been the type of person Seth was, and accepted that. Yuki scolded Seth for saying the earlier in a harsh tone, before turning to Max and asking if he was ok. Before Max had a chance to answer, the announcer stated that it was someone called ‘Rider’s’ turn to battle against a man named Vincent. Max knew Seth knew Rider as he saw Seth speak to him and the girl he was with on the way in. Max turned to Yuki and said:
“Yeah, I’m fine thanks. If it weren’t for Seth and especially Loryn, I don’t know what would have happened back there.” Max stated looking at Loryn and Seth momentarily as he said their names. “Anyway, that leads me onto something, I know you know about Pandora.” Max continued. “Also, you were going to tell me about that lead you had last night. Also, I believe we have some catching up to do, so can we please meet after the tournament tonight and discuss these things?” Max asked Yuki, before saying a quick, but grateful thanks to Loryn, and sitting next to him.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old August 30th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

After about ten minutes of discussing the plans we could use. We just decided to use the direct approach. We would race our hover bikes to the bridge and then line up so we would not crash. Before we could start, I had to send a pokemon to Kaitlyn's home and I chose Eevee to leave behind.

We rode out bikes hard side by side and then got into formation. Dan was lead, Kaitlyn was in the middle, and I covered the back of the train. We came to a complete stop as we got to the concrete circle of the large grey pyramid. We did not make the bikes small and we ran up the stairs. We were then attacked by guards. I sent Empoleon out. Kaitlyn sent out one of her Pikachus and Dan sent out his Blastoise. We planned to soak everything then let Kaitlyn attack with her Pikachu.

"Surf!" Me and Dan both commanded at the same time without stopping.

The two pokemon unleashed giant waves of water and knocked the guards down.

"Thunderbolt!!" Kaitlyn commanded.

Her Pikachu unleashed a thunderbolt shocking the guards, but not killing them.

We continued to run up the stairs, stepping over the fallen guards and into the building. There was cages everywhere full of people.

"Blaziken! Let's go smash those cages with Double Kick!" I yelled.

Dan sent out a Heracross and Kaitlyn sent out a bear pokemon that I had never seen before. It reminded me of a panda and it had a stick in its mouth.

"Megahorn Heracross!" Dan yelled.

"Hammer Arm Pangoro!" Kaitlyn yelled.

Pangoro must be a pokemon from the Kalos Region. I thought.

The three fighting type pokemon broke open cage after cage releasing the prisoners. More guards ran in, but were taken care of by the team of Empoleon, Blastoise, and Pikachu.

"Dan!" "Daddy!" I heard two voices ring as to people ran to Dan and gave him a hug.

"Oh my family! I am so glad you are both ok!" Dan cried.

Me and Kaitlyn ran over to them and all the pokemon joined us. All of us had tears in our eyes.

"Thank god." I could finally breath again. I was starting to worry that they were not there.

A clap echoed through the room and we all looked. A tall man in all black stood clapping his hands about 100 feet away from us.

"Well... well... well... What do we have here? A fat traitor and his pathetic family. A guy who can't even use his left arm right and one hot beauty with dark red hair. I could enjoy her for a while. Just like I enjoyed your sister Iruko." The man laughed.

I glared at the man who said he had been messing with my sister.

"You better not have touched her! And I will not let you touch Kaitlyn! Who are you!" I snapped putting my body between Dan, his family and Kaitlyn.

"Oh yes.... I enjoyed her all night. I think she even enjoyed it. And tonight I shall enjoy another." The man whistled.

My anger rose and I clenched my fists as tight as I could.

"Don't Iruko! He isn't allowed to touch the prisoners. Her is just trying to get into your head!" Dan yelled.

"Shut it fat man! Once I am done with Iruko and the girl. You are next and I will make you suffer the deaths of your family. As for the question about who I am... I am a captain of the gang! I am the one you heard in your phone yesterday! I am the one responsible for taking your sister!" The man yelled.

I started moving forward with all my anger boiling over. I was about to charge at the man, but a soft hand touched my arm. "Don't worry Iruko... I'll handle this." It was Kaitlyn who spoke. She walked forward.

"I challenge you to a battle! If I win, you let everyone go! If you win, I will come with you and you will leave everyone be." Kaitlyn said, new fury in her eyes.

"What... Kaitlyn don't-" I stopped as she glared at me. Anger and Joy was in her eyes.

"I said I would handle this." Kaitlyn hissed.

"Hahahahaha. You have yourself a deal little lady. Prepare to lose." The man in black laughed,

"I will not lose." Kaitlyn snapped.

I just looked. I knew by now that once Kaitlyn made a choice, she wouldn't go back on her word. However, I was prepared to jump in if needed.
Old August 31st, 2013, 04:24 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Max asks me about that lead I had earlier and if we could do some catching up. I agree to this and decide to explain things to him.

"Team magma visited me the other day because I didn't have a birth certificate recorded in this universe at all." I'm saying this out loud because mostly everyone knows this apart from Maya. "I believe they also want to jump universes along with Pandora. Has Seth told you everything?" I hope he hasn't as for some reason I don't feel like telling him I'm related to Satan.

"Anyways, you're welcome to stay at mine again tonight."
Old August 31st, 2013, 05:20 AM
<Challenger>

Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

The next pokemon that Vincent sent out was Onyx. "There's no way you're stopping this one! Onyx, use Dig!" The Onyx disappeared under the earth with rapid speed. Quite a good strategy.

"Nail, go into the hole!" Nail disappeared right after him. "Good job!" I enjoyed playing with the odds stacked against me. It made that victory that much sweeter. "Now, when he comes at you, use Focus Punch!" There was a brief moment of complete silence. Onyx was moving silently under the ground, and Nail was gathering strength for his punch. When, if, it hit it would be destructive. The next moment a cloud of dust exploded from the hole, and Onyx came shooting straight up with Nail riding his face via his fist. A great deal of effort went behind the punch, and it was Double-Edge at full power against a weakened Focus Punch, but still a powerful one. "Nail, hold on!" The suspense was killing me.

"There's no way you'll win this one, Rider! You're luck stream will break here and now!" Vincent roared with passion, truly believing he'll defeat me.

I merely smirked. "Nail, use Reversal!" The Primeape took his spare hand and slammed it into the face of Onyx, causing both pokemon to fall to the ground. When Onyx hit the ground, it shook greatly. Nail landed a second later next to him, both pokemon no longer able to battle. "GOOD JOB NAIL!" I grinned. Nail's physical strength could quite possibly destroy anything if he puts enough force behind a punch. I returned him and smirked. "Two on one. You first!"
Old August 31st, 2013, 09:07 AM
Sheraku

Vincent's next Pokemon was an Onyx, an interesting choice being that the Rock-type would be weak against the Fighting Pig-Monkey. Rider showed this to be true as the Rock-Snake disappeared under the ground followed quickly by Nail. There was a slight pause that washed over the Arena, before a giant cloud of dirt erupted from the ground as Onyx lifted Primeape back up through the surface, however it's Double-Edge met with Nail's Focus Punch and it went down. However Rider's Primeape was also out of the fight as it was returned to it's ball.

Seth smirked as Zephyr was making quick work of his opponent, much like he usually did at these tournaments. He then allowed Vincent the opportunity to send out his last Pokemon stating how it was now a 2 on 1. Seth's eyes looked over to Yuki as he heard him mention something about Team Magma, he could have sworn he heard his name, too, so he began eavsdropping at that point listening closely, while still watching the match unfold.
Old August 31st, 2013, 10:15 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

The guy who was in all black, stepped down from the last step. "We will have one double battle."

"Fine." Kaitlyn said.

"Muk and Swalot come on out!" The man in black yelled. Two slimy purple blobs came out of the pokeballs and a squished onto the ground.

Kaitlyn didn't jump back like most girls would at the sight of the slimy blobs.

"Nidoqueen and Reuniclus come out!" Kaitlyn yelled throwing her pokeballs in the air and revealing a Nidoqueen and a Reuniclus.

I had no idea that Kaitlyn was a trainer... at least not with fully evolved pokemon... I thought looking at her positive and unflinching form that was just amazing.

The battle started and I watched as the trainers called out attacks.

"Swalot and Mul, use a double Gunk Shot!" The man in black called.

"Nidoqueen dodge then use Earth Power! Reuniclus dodge and use Future Sight!"

The Swalot and Muk shot a blast of purple poison at her pokemon.... but when her pokemon dodged it, it headed right for her. I started to run to her, but I didn't know how I would make it in time. I stopped before I got to her. She had jumped to the right and dodged the purple shots.

"Now finish this up! Nidoqueen use Earthquake and Reuniclus use explosion at close range with the blobs!" She commanded.

The move worked and the battle was over. The two purple blobs were on the ground unable to battle. Nidoqueen and surprisingly Reuniclus was still standing. I watched in amazement.

She is amazing.... I think.

All of us return our pokemon. But I catch the man pulling a gun from his side, hidden by the all black clothing he had on.

"You will not win that easily!" The man yells and points the gun at Kaitlyn. She doesn't notice and I run at her knocking her down and shielding her with my own body, but I didn't notice what had happened already.
Old August 31st, 2013, 11:25 AM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
The unfolding skirmish yet still retained its favor for Rider's triumph. Maya smiled at the thought. Haha. Just as expected. Her rather merry disposition, in the contrary, became slightly embittered, as his sinewy Primeape fell from grace, plummeting to the barren ground. Though, despite his apparent loss, Rider still held the advantageous cards. But, of course, one must contemplate one's courses of actions wisely; a fatal oversight, be it intricate or plainly simple, leads to grave fatalities, and loss, if fate wills it. A wearisome sigh eluded from her overly moist lips. "Vincent's down to his last Pokemon. Yet.. why do I feel so worried.. ?"

Maya, piqued by Yuki's light oration, that truth be told was blatantly strident, felt a lingering concern to confront him of the aforementioned. Though, her hesitation wholly implied otherwise. Birth certificate from another universe.. ? Jumping universes.. Pandora.. ?Are.. Is h- he kidding me.. ?" But, his apparent, albeit subtle solemnity, denoted otherwise, that truth be told, he was expressing authentic words. Maya advanced, albeit surreptitiously, toward the light proffer of words; though one would not typically take notice of such a sly maneuver. Her gaze was, truth be told, blatantly set upon Yuki, bearing a rather concerned facade. Truth be told, as unnatural and as obvious as they were, Maya was not particularly aware of her actions.

(Edited. )

Last edited by Daisuke Mitsuharu; September 1st, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:12 PM
Maxew555

Chapter 30: I’m Running Out of Chapter Names:

Yuki started off the conversation with:
"Team magma visited me the other day because I didn't have a birth certificate recorded in this universe at all." Max pondered as Yuki continued. "I believe they also want to jump universes along with Pandora. Has Seth told you everything?” He also added that Max would be able to stay the night at his again.
“No, Seth did not tell me much really, only a little about Pandora. Also, I wanna say thank you, like Seth, you have done more that I could’ve asked of.” Max continued “Also, why would Team Magma be bothered about birth certificates and why were they interested to look into your birth certificate anyway?” Max asked before he started to stare around the room, contemplating it.

Old September 2nd, 2013, 12:56 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Max asks about the birth certificates and I slightly ignore his thank you, but show a little smile as he says it. Those kinds of words really make me cringe, too soft and mushy. Team magma already must have known about my missing birth certificate in other ways, it's not like they can wonder into town and say I didn't see that guy yesterday he wasn't born, so I'm uncertain on how they got the information, however I have bigger problems on my hands really.

"They didn't look into my birth certificate see, that's the thing I'm wondering - how did they come to that conclusion. Anyways, back to the subject of Pandora..." I look at Maya for second wo appears to be looking in a bit of shock and disbelief. It makes me feel kind of awkward trying to figure out what's going through her head, perhaps child's play or maybe it's because she knows it's true.

"Sorry M-Maya," I say still struggling to repeat my sisters name, "there's a lot of explaining to do really, but I think it's best you stayed out of this to be safe." I turn back to Max. "Anyways, as i was saying, Pandora like you know wants to jump dimensions, as to team Magma, they are both after the same goal, so that got me thinking to some theory, possibly completely wrong but maybe the two could be working together, or in other words, Pandora is using them as pawns in his own game, do you get what I'm saying?" I stop for a moment to try and rethink my theories.

"Alongside all that theres the ongoing bet we made. I feel as if Pandora is using me for his own time as well, theres something he wants to keep but I'm not sure of it yet... That's all I know now." I turn away from Max to Seth who is looking back at the reflection in the mirror and give him a look as if to say 'don't say anymore.'

Sponsored Links

Advertise here