The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:19 AM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
'.. Urgh. And we are back in square one, again.'

"I guess I can't sway your resolve about this can't I? Just agree to disagree, fair enough?" Maya lamented.

It was certain that further controversy was superfluous and just plain redundant; and of course, it would only dim the blissful spirits of others; and for goodness' sake, it was an amiable morning, to say the least; who, in their sane mentality, would take pleasure in marring such an especial occasion? Of course, Maya wouldn't dare.

"Sorry for earlier. I guess I was a tad bit harsh on you." Maya apologised.

Truth be told, she loathed having to demonstrate such an intense aversion towards an individual, despite of who they were or what they were like; granted, she isn't particularly the type of person to hold such petty grudges.

"That's a cute 'Vaporeon' you have there! Isn't it, Seth? I just want to pet it, so badly!" She remarked gleefully, bearing a strikingly merry gaze towards Loryn.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
DayMair

Nature: Sassy
Loryn listened as Maya and Seth argued back and forth on their beliefs of the Shadow Pokemon, but she didn't interrupt. Finally, Maya suggested that they 'agree to disagree' and move on. She spaced out slightl, not really listening anymore, until the other girl brought up Vaporeon. She was admiring it's adorable looks, and made a not-so-subtle hint that she wished to pet it. Loryn smlied at the her. "Thanks! She's really young and super friendly, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you pet her," she paused and looked at the three Pokemon who were outside; Vaporeon had been playing with Charmeleon, and Arcanine was watching the two warily. She turned to grin at Seth. "Looks like your Charmeleon made a new friend."
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:05 AM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet
Seth about to comment to both the girls watched as the ex-cop, stranger pulled a sword out seemingly thin air. Then as then quite obviously a giant blob monster began terrorizing the outside of the Inn. 'I kill things that arn't supposed to be here.' The quote that the young sword wielding man had spoken earlier came back into Seth's mind. "Yeah, that's great and all, but it looks like we too made a new friend." He changed the subject motioning towards the outside of the Inn, where the Muk like demon 'stood. Several people outside the Inn were attempting to subdue the beast with their Pokemon.

Rushing over to the man with the sword Seth smirked, "Ah, so it wasn't metophorical afterall, eh?" He questioned almost too calmly. "Guessing that's the 'demon' you were sent to take care of then?' He added, but before getting an ansewer he called through the front door for Charmeleon to assult the monster with a Flame Thrower. Doing as told the fire lizard lept back pulling Vaporeon with him, then shoving the blue Pokemon even further behind him Charmeleon roared before unleashing a stream of fire from his mouth that began scourching the left side of the demon.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:24 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
It was that dude again from earlier, exactly what I needed, although he seemed arrogant in a way so I decided not to be upfront and tell him he was a distraction up front, but hint that he could help. His pokémon had already begun attacking the demon but I didn't bother to say, 'it's useless,' because this might actually help me take it down from behind. I turned to him and nodded with no emotion and ran off around the demon, my sword help in one hand. I grab a pokéball and release my gallade, then I clip the ball back on my belt and continue to run around this beast. I'm behind the beast, and in front of several walls, I'm completely invisible now. I turn around to see the back of this monster, who is currently distracted by the ongoing attacks and try to figure out my plan.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:51 AM
DayMair

"What are you talking abou-" Loryn stopped mid-sentence, gaping at the Muk-like creature that the man from before was attacking. She watched as Charmeleon pushed Vaporeon behind him and let loose a Flamethrower. Arcanine stood a few meters back. "Arcanine, you help out and use Flamethrower too!" she yelled, running towards the group. The canine growled and let loose the fiery attack side by side with Charmeleon's.

Vaporeon was pushed behind Charmeleon, seemingly to protect her. She narrowed her eyes, squeaking out: "Vay! Vapor!" and let loose Aurora Beam toward the monster. She could show that she was strong too!
Old July 23rd, 2013, 03:23 PM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

"What.. ?"

Maya was at a loss for words; truth be told, she was quite apprehensive. There stood a considerably grand violet mire, that closely embodied the 'Muk' species; it looked quite menacing. Of course, it had to be dispersed of, in order to restore the stability of the presently uproarious tavern; it was an utter bedlam.

"Togekiss, aid the others as well; aura sphere, continuous fire." She remarked authoritatively. Aware of Maya's gentle, but austere behest, the elegant fowl began molding a sphere of azure aura, only to be released in an uninterrupted succession.
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Sheraku

Seth could see that the barrage of Pokemon attacks wasn't doing much if any damage to the demon, however he also noted that Yuki was making his way behind the beast. "C'mon, Fuzz! Hurry it up! It's what you live for, right?!" He called looking to his Charmeleon who stopped his fire breath, but only for a moment. "Keep it up!" Seth encouraged his Pokemon who inhaled deeply, then let loose a second even larger stream of fire. 'Damn it, where did this thing come from?' Seth thought glaring at the beast holding another ball in his hand, ready to let out another Pokemon to cause an even larger distraction, but only if need be. His gaze redirected to be looking at Maya, who sent out her Togekiss to lend a hand with multiple Aura Spheres. "This isn't working!" He stated the obvious waiting for Yuki to make his move.
Old July 24th, 2013, 01:21 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

The beats was still distracted by the oncopming attacks, so it couldn't move or get stronger, which was perfect. I try to find a good place to implant my sword but I get the image that the soul might have sunk to the bottom of the demons insides, which would make it difficult to locate. I see gallade working on his own around the back, gently digging into the side of the being, tearing away small bits of sludge that appear slower than he digs, then I get the idea. I put my finger on my belt and trace it along untill I'm at number 3, and press the button firmly to release leafeon. I call the order for magical leaf and she starts to work her way in to te back, creating a small hole. This is probably only possible because the two are concentrating on this and being so close up. I look through the hole and try to figure out what I see, just more purple and slight tinges of green, noting out of the ordinary. I pull out my sword which is laying by my side and slowly indent it into the demon, just to make it say something, give the others ope that they are doing something too it, after all if they stop, this is over. It's now or never. As soon as I instruct the command the demon is going to turn towards us, so I got to be as fast as possible. I then retrace along my pokéballs to number 5 and release my skarmory. I hop on quickly and then unstruct my pokémon to charge in the tunnel. Hopefully makiing a hole should uncover a vital spirit part, or perhaps it will just kill it altogether, I don't know. I put my sword in front, so anything will hit the sword before skarmory, then call the order. Time slows for a second, and then the quick sludge difgging commences, although some parts are slowly healed the entrance is still big enough to fit trough after 20 seconds. The beast notices the damamge from the back and starts his rotation, although I notice this too early and call forth fro skarmory to fly. My sword piercing anything in front of us that remains, I stop when I notice the gel like structure shows the outside world. I don't want to b noticed, so I call for skarmory to back down, and fly back down the tunnel, this time, my sword is above my head. This seems to do the trick. I see a small sparks as my demonic sword collides with the goo to show itself starting to dissolve. I get out of the hole and quickly return 4 and 3 to their pokéballs, and fly upwards and over the walls and into a different ally way. I don't bother looking back at how it looks as it dies, there's just too much pity in watching something die, even if it is a demon. I swerve round and find myself behind the inn. I return 5 to it's pokéball and walk past the ally ways and into the street were all the commotion is happening. I notice that the creature has gone, been taken back to Gehenna where it belongs.Long day, but a succseful mission, and better still I didn't look the hero and made the townsfolk seem a little more secure as if they did all the work, so it's a win win situation. I make my way over to seth quickly, and look him dead in the eyes.

"Nobody knows, leave it at that." I turn my back and head back a couple of steps and once again release 5, skarmory.
Old July 24th, 2013, 06:43 AM
DayMair

Loryn watched as the mysterious man 'killed' the demon skillfully, using both his Pokemon and his sword. She turned away as the monster crumbled to the ground, her stomach feeling queasy. Once it dissolved back into nothing, she turned back to her two Pokemon. "Are you guys okay!?" she fretted, checking them both over for cuts or bruises. Once she was satisfied that they were okay, Loryn stepped back and grinned at Vaporeon. "That was so brave of you! And my, was that Aurora Beam as beautiful as ever!"

The little blue Pokemon jumped up and down in pleasure of being complimented. "Vapor! Poreon! Vaporeon!" She turned to look at Charmeleon with gleaming eyes, then pounced on his tail again.

Loryn smirked at Vaporeon, then glanced at Arcanine. "Thank you," she murmured, scratching behind his ear. He grinned and barked at his trainer happily. Loryn looked up as the man said something to Seth, then released his Skarmory again. She didn't even bother hiding her look of suspicion this time.
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Sheraku

Seth rose a brow, "Nobody knows what?" He questioned not too loud, it was more to himself. Charmeleon sighed and launched the Vaporeon once more, but then took the opportunity to move into the Inn next to his trainer. "Way to lend a hand there, Charmeleon." Seth complimented his partner who sneered his disapproval. He knew that his techniques were powerless against the demon. Turning back to Yuki once more who sent out his Skarmory, "Hey hero, gunna just leave like that? Not even a 'your welcome.'" He spoke sarcasticlly, as usual. Before turning his back to Yuki as well and nodded to Maya. "Agree to disagree, I like that. And I doubt your too sincear about the whole appology over being harsh thing. Admit it your not." He added with a smirk.
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:34 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I scowl at the mans comment and this really bugs me, although I'm not too sure why. He's smart though, as I was pretty sure to try and conceal what I did because in all honesty I hate being the hero. I hate this town.

"Yeah something like that. I'm just gonna disappear back north. I got work to do up there so I have to go now," I say inocently. I hop on skarmory and pet it's head slightly which he acknowledges and slightly lean back with my arms behind my head, my legs wrapeed around skarmory preventing me from falling.

"What about you, I don't doubt the media will be here shortly to interview witnesses, and to be honest you're not really the sociable type." I smirk because I can tell this irritates him, but I enjoy it in some ways because to me he seems 'vulnerable.'
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:41 AM
DayMair

Loryn bent over to pick up Vaporeon after she toppled to the ground again. "Stop annoying that Charmeleon," she scolded, but her voice wasn't harsh. It had more of a joking tone to it, one that made Vaporeon laugh along. Arcanine continued to look around curiously, making completely sure that any danger was gone now. Loryn turned her attention back to Seth and the Demon-Slayer, and listened in as their conversation grew louder.

It seemed the other man would be leaving for 'business'. She smirked slightly. Sorry, Mr. Demon-Slayer, but I dont' see you as the business man type. Of course she was curious as to what he would be doing, but there was no way she'd follow him. She didn't want to risk her life witnessing another ghost attack.
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Sheraku

"Oh, now you just hurt my feelings." Seth spoke to Yuki who mounted his Skarmory, getting ready to take off. "I'm as social as they come." He added jokingly, before getting a more serious, yet still remarkably relaxed tone. "I'll probably head home sometime here today, it's been awhile. Should be having a tournament at the Pyrite Colosium, too." He gave his reply. "Don't suppose you participate in any 'real' battles now do ya?" He continued to Yuki, but glanced at Loryn and Maya, interested in their replies as well. Charmeleon stood in the background with his arms crossed yet again over his chest. He snorted his quick, quiet laugh as Vaporeon was again apprehended into her trainers arms. Hearing his own trainer mention the Pyrite Colosium peeked his attention, as he participated there many times, and has gotten quite the reputation.
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

"Ah. Speaking of that.. are you all participating?" Maya, whom found the need to speak, remarked, piqued by Seth's mention of the grand, festive tournament, held at the heart of the pleasantly lulled municipality of 'Pyrite.' Her expression reflected that of a pleasant countenance, as a flagrant gesture of her amusement. She was quite pleased to entertain a topic of her liking; that being, the aforementioned competition rendezvous.

"You see.. the tournaments, the contests, is one of the reasons of my being here, other than being invited." Maya disclosed, although with much intent to.

"It would be amazing, if we ever fought in a match there, wouldn't it?"
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:57 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I sigh because I know my fondness for battling is something I can't deny, but I did not come here for the tournament. However the idea did peak my interests, and I got rather curious about what exactly the tournament was about. I hop of skarmory as if to say
'Alright then, tell me about it," but I don't think he gets it. I pull of a quizical epression and say, "What are the rules and requirements for this tournament, this has actually peaked my interests." I don't know why, but I guess now I've decided to stay. I know that the priests aren't going to be too happy, but they will understand, and my research can wait, no point not having fun. I lean back against skarmory who again doesn't disagree, and rummage through my pocket and pull out a thin packet. I tear it open and it reveals some small chocolates which I quickly pour into my mouth and swallow, because I am so hungry.

"Oh, and is that why everyone's in this pit hole in the first place, you know, the tournament?"

It would be quite awkward if some people actually lived here, but to be honest I didn't really care, they can think whatever they want about me, it's not like I'll be here much longer.
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:46 AM
DayMair

Loryn looked over at Seth as he questioned everyone about the tournament at the Pyrite Colosseum. She frowned, and tightened her grip on Vaporeon, who was struggling in her arms. "I-uh-I didn't know that any tournament was coming up," she said, finally dropping Vaporeon, who was glad to be free. She trotted circles around Arcanine's paws. "I'm not really much of a battler though," Loryn continued, "But I might enter if all of you do. Besides, watching battles gives me ideas for my Pokemon Shows."

She glanced at Maya, who mentioned something about contests. "I think maybe contests would be more my style, but I'd also like to give the tournament a try." She looked back at the group with a grin.
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Sheraku

"Ah-ha, hit a soft spot for you two, eh?" Seth commented to both Yuki and Maya, who instantly became intrigued by his mentioning of the Pokemon Battle Competition. After hearing all of there replys he decided to answer in order. First to Maya, "Of course I'll be participating...seems like everyone else will, too. So your not originally from Orre, huh?" He added a question of his own, being she stated she was invited to participate in the tournament. "It would truly be something, battling against an outsider like you. Let us hope you make it to the finals, eh?" He joked looking over to Yuki.

Seth smirked at the man. "I take it your not from here either? Well, the tournament itself is held in Pyrite Town...that's quite a bit ways West of here, if you got a map it shouldn't be hard to find." He paused. "I believe it starts two days from now, and for rules. The Pyrite Colosseum generally holds traditional one on one battles of three Pokemon per Trainer, until the final match, in which they switch it to a two on two with a four Pokemon." Seth thought a moment. "There's a challenger fee of $500, to enter." He glaced over everyone after saying this. "So hopefully you all got some kind of savings." He laughed a little to himself. "Of course the winner takes the pot, as well as a prize that's different each time."

Lastly Seth examined Loryn, who had an unsure look across her face after announcing that she didn't really battle much. "In your case, I'm not too sure about visiting Pyrite. The Town's pretty much battle central. Literally, in the center of town there's a place called Dual Square, and it's almost impossible to get by without challenging at least one person..." He trailed off then gave an obvious false look of compassion. "But don't worry, if your still interested I'll protect you, haha."

"So yeah, that pretty much sums it up." Seth spoke to the entire group. "Who's still interested?" He questioned shooting a glance to Maya. "Being that's why your here, I assume your prepared." He stated smugly. By this time Chameleon made his way to be standing next to his Trainer again, witht he same evil toothy grin that was spread across Seth's own face.
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:37 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Seth explained Pyrite town in good detail and I listen inventively, as I am very intrigued. Obviously he doesn't believe that I could get into the finals, but what bugged me is when he said 'You're obviously not from around here.' I felt like screaming, 'I'm from another universe!' But I don't, because that's private information I would prefer not to be spread. Instead I blurt out,

"Yes, you've got me intrigued, and as for not being around here, yes I'm not local." I try to picture myself at my home in Pyrite town... WAIT?! Pyrite town? That's my home town, I'm an idiot not to notice before. Well it's true I live on the outskirts, but I barely ever see trainers gater, never mind news of the tournament.

"Wait you said Pyrite town right? I live there!"

I honestly don't know why I told them, maybe for a little bit more respect, who knows, I just wanted to say something. Take the lime light for once. I don't exactly fancy them coming to my house, so I fail to mention whereabouts I live, and decide that enough has been said already. I remember that I don't even know these people, yet it feels like I have known Seth for a long time... Actually he reminds me of Justin in some ways, slightly annoying at times yet very clever, and perhaps a bit of attitude, although I know he hasn't really got much else like him. I hop on Skarmory impatiently, and excited and await to find out any more details.
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:46 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I stumbled out of the inn. Since my 'draw' with Seth, I had downed a few more of the 'daily specials' and was feeling a little bit more than buzzed. I saw Seth talking to a couple other people, and heard mention of that Battle Tournament that I had told Seth about...Or at least I think I told him about it...Eh. Either way, I was going to participate, and I was going to win. No doubt about it. My pokemon are strong, I'm strong, and I believe in them. That's all that matters. "SETH! SETH!" I ran up to him yelling. "SETH! ARE YOU TELLING THEM ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT?" I don't know why I was yelling. They were five feet away from me. That damned alcohol was getting to me. "Ahem....Pardon me." I managed to sober up a bit using sheer willpower. "Are you telling them about the tournament?" I looked at the two other people. One had a...strange look to them. Other-wordly....Nahhh. That's just rediculous. One can't be from another world!
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Sheraku

"Haha, pretty observant there, Fuzz." Seth replied to Yuki, a little conflicted on the man's reply. "Indeed, I said Pyrite Town, which just so happens to be my hometown as well. Odd I don't really recognize you." He took a closer look at the man and shoke his head. "Nope, definately not. You don't get out much do, ya?" Seth pestered, but then heard the familiar voice of Zephyr booming from behind. He turned and seen his friend approach. 'Hmm, good thing I cut myself off early last night...can't imagine the hangover he'll be getting. Haha.' Seth nodded, "Yep sure am, looks like we might actually have some compition this time, too. All of 'em are going to sign up." Seth looked to Loryn. "At least I think they all are. Still stinging from that defeat last night? Haha, not holding back at the tournament, ya know?" Seth melded his comments together. Before turning to Yuki who got onto his steel bird Pokemon, once more. "Looking forward to your entering. Seems like your heading out, so I'll catch you at the Tournament, Fuzz." Seth added, "Don't get lost on your way home now."

Last edited by Sheraku; July 26th, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old July 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM
DayMair

It seemed like everyone was going to try out the tournament, so Loryn decided that she at least had to try. "I'm in," she sighed at last, a smirk lighting up her face as Seth offered to "protect" her. "I'm flattered by the offer, but I'm sure I can fend for myself." She flipped her hair and flexed jokingly. "I mean, I'm pretty intimidating, don't you think?" She didn't know why she was being so open towards Seth. I mean, he's a cocky kid who thinks he knows everything. Didn't Mama tell you to stay away from boys like that?

Loryn quickly swallowed the lump in her throat that appeared whenever she thought of her mother. Another man was approaching, and she had to look up to see his face. The man was yelling at Seth, obviously drunk. "Please come sober to the tournament," she muttered under her breath, looking away.
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

"Yup. You are absolutely right. I'm from the 'Sinnoh' region! I was formerly a top 'Pokemon' coordinator, although I'm not that well known. Haha." Maya affirmed gleefully, assenting to Seth's friendly inquiry. Truth be told, her expression showed a rather relaxed nature of her multifaceted temperament; the succession of phrases that eluded her tender lips was a clear reflection of her poise.

"Oh. I think I've neglected to tell you my name. I'm Maya. It's nice to meet you." She then remarked, her gaze intently towards Loryn, whom she extended her hand to.

"Hello, person." Maya greeted, reverting her jolly glance towards Zephyr, and Loryn, once again.

Last edited by Daisuke Mitsuharu; July 26th, 2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Editt.
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Sheraku

"Terrifying," Seth stated sarcastically flat to Loryn who flexed, jokingly. "But still glad to hear it, going to be a nice turn out." He added, then glanced to Maya who introduced herself, reaching a hand to Loryn. "Hmm, 'bout time. I was starting to believe you didn't have a name. Reguardless, I suppose it's good to meet you, too." He spoke casually, being that it seemed she as well was starting to lighten up, maybe just a bit. "Sinnoh, huh? Yeah, way to many legends there..." Seth added, "Sad you didn't become one yourself, Miss Top Coordinator, like me. Gotta say though the fame really does get to you...Of course you know all about that." His voice struck with more sarcasm. He then looked to Zephyr and smirked. "Can't make any promises, eh?" He asked refering to Loryn's statement about showing up to the Tournament sober.
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

"You seem to be full of yourself, huh? Granted, it isn't a bad thing.. occasionally." Maya remarked whimsically. Truth be told, she couldn't restrain her laughter much longer.

"Fame isn't particularly something I want, granted my horrible experiences of it. I'd rather stick to my 'one- hit wonder' status."

"Onto something else, are you two already acquainted?" Maya asked Seth, as well as Zephyr. It seemed from the way he addressed Seth that they were familiar with one another.
Old July 26th, 2013, 08:03 PM
DayMair

"I'm Loryn," she said, smiling and taking Maya's hand. "Glad I'm finally learning some of your names." Seth began boasting about his fame, and Loryn rolled her eyes. Now he was just getting annoying. What did they care about his stardom? Trainers from the streets unknown to the public eye could probably beat him with ease! He's nothing special. The thought hung darkly in her mind.

Loryn's head turned to look the drunken man up and down after Seth addressed her snide remark. "Ah well. He'll just be easier to beat intoxicated." She flashed a grin at Drunken Man. It may or may not have been the best idea, considering the powerful look he held, but perhaps it was just to intimidate opponents. He could just be a cuddly little Teddiursa on the inside.

A cuddly little booze-guzzling Teddiursa that owned strong, frightening Pokemon. Right.

Sponsored Links