• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Hayabusa-Kun

Happy Go Lucky
Years
Hello! Ongekideska? How are you?? Nice to meet you all. I'm still new but I hope to discover more from this forum. How do I get to this forum? Well sometime's when i'm stuck in a game, i'll search the solution here. I'm also a Photo Editor. I'm a Die-Hard fans of everything that seems fun. I started Pokemon when I was 12 with Pokemon Ruby. I'm now 15 and still studying. Well that's the only thing i could introduce to you all! Nice to meet you all again! Bye-bye! {XD}

Years
Ruby was my first Pokemon game too! Welcome to PC!

I started playing Pokemon around the same age as you when you started, so yeah another thing we share in common. And I'm glad you decided to join PC, especially given the mad rush of fans discussing the upcoming Pokemon X & Y games where we have been getting a flood of new members joining. And nice avatar btw, Hugh was a pretty awesome rival especially how he tried to seek revenge on Team Plasma during Black 2 & White 2's story.

Anyways, why not tell us more about yourself? It can help us show you around PC and eventually make new friends. Everyone here is friendly and helpful so you know PC is a great community. I do advise you follow the rules because getting into trouble is no fun at all, and if you have a question just ask a staff member in the blue, red and orange names. Have an awesome time here at PC and if you wanna chat just leave me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, if you're asking how to get to the PokeCommunity, you might want to bookmark the site so that way you won't get lost. xD

Welcome aboard, btw~ You'll discover lots of things about PokeCommunity. We have Pokemon, and lots of discussions about literally everything. :D You'll meet new friends, talk lots about Pokemon, and you'll find peeps with the same interests as you have. We're all die-hard fans of Pokemon, so why not stick around!

Have a great time and I shall see you around~

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
ruby is the good one that's my favorite one well nice to meet u too I'm Oden and hope u have tons of fun here at PC

Hayabusa-Kun

Happy Go Lucky
Years
Thanks all for supporting me!! I was quite a noob when I first play Pokemon games and I used "Master Ball" on a level 20 Pokemon {XD}. Haha! Now i'm still waiting for the releases of Pokemon X and Y! So how can I be one of the PC Supporter here? I can edit photo for you all! Well why don't this community doesn't have their slogan yet?? Sorry for asking such a question. By the way thank you so much all!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to PC Hayabusa-kun!

It's fine to ask so many questions. I realize as a new member you may have question so ask as many as you like! Just to get this question down first, PC doesn't have their slogan yet cause "We're still working on a better slogan." is our slogan! Clever right? I guess after years of try to come up with a slogan it stuck and became the slogan. :3 Also to become a PC supporter you must donate money to the forums. Simple put. More info on how to donate can be found here. The more money you donate, the higher you tier or rank goes up. Each tier has it's special perks. For example people who donate $10-15 (all values in USD) are 2 Tier Supporters and get the perks of having a blog and get extra Private Messaging space up to 500 messages. Tier 3, those who donate $15-20 , get access to the VIP forums and a larger avatar. There's other ways too. Someone could donate on your behalf like what happened with me or you could win it as a prize in one of the contests or events we have every now and then.

Anyway, I'm really excited for X and Y too! I really like a lot of the Pokemon shown so far and the graphics look pretty spectacular. I can't wait to explore the Kalos region cause it looks really gorgeous! You should visit the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section cause that's where all the hype is happening! Everyone's there speculating and discussing the news of the games and it's a pretty popular section right now. As a photo editor, you might also like Art & Design. You can post a gallery of your art there which includes photography. The regulars there will also help you out with improving you art through positive critiquing and tips too. They're nice people!

As I said, ask as many questions as you like. If you have further questions you can ask them in Questions & Feedback or ask a moderator or other staff. In Questions & Feedback, there's also a Quick Questions & Answers thread for simpler questions.

Hope you have an excellent time here and enjoy yourself! See you around!

Hayabusa-Kun

Happy Go Lucky
Years
Thanks for answering my question. PC Slogan is the best!! {XD}. I know right beside riding a bicycle in pokemon we can ride a Pokemon itself!! Hahaha! Nice to meet you!

Years
Hey there Hayabusa-Kun, and welcome to PC!

Looks like everyone above covered the general gist of things around here, but I shouldn't let that stop me from welcoming you personally! :] I'm Zach (or Servine), and I have been into Pokémon way longer than you (started when I was 5, and I'm 18 now), but I haven't had the consistent interest until 2010.

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules (if you haven't already), as we don't like seeing new members getting infracted or getting into any kind of trouble :[

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (with the bold usernames, as pointed above), and they'd be glad to help you out at any time! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hey there! Welcome to PC!

If you love Pokemon, you came to the right place! We all do obviously! We have a ton of awesome sections for you to check out around the site. We have a General Pokemon Gaming section dedicated to all the games, where you can chat about them and post your teams. Theres always a Quick Question/Answer Thread in the gaming sections where you can quickly ask a question if your stuck in a game and get an answer! We also have a new section for the upcoming X and Y games for the 3DS as well! There you can chat and speculate about the upcoming games. It's a really popular section of the site right now with all the news coming out about it!

We also have a ton of non-Pokemon sections as well. Since you said you like Photo Editing, check out our large Art & Design forum! There you can post your work, and get feedback from our other members of the site! You can even open a shop and take requests to make things for other members! I think you'll like it there! Anyway, if you need anything, just ask (:

Also, you can add as many people as you want here~

Years
Hiya Hayabusa! Welcome to PokeCommunity, 'kay! Is your username from a video game? It's a bit familiar..

Yeah, we have a lot of really knowledgeable Pokemon fans here so they're always helping others out when they are lost. Don't think I ever really asked for Pokemon help on the forum but a lot of people do, so you're in the right place. :D So you've been a Pokemon fan for about three years, that isn't very long compared to some others (but of course you're still awesome). Ruby is a great game to start with.. I'm a little biased though, since the third generation happens to be one of my favorites.

Oh my gosh haha, I used a Master Ball on a Phanpy when I was a kid! It kept fleeing so I caved in and just used it. Really regretted that though, since catching the roaming Pokemon became so much harder. ;_; But we were all there at one point, so it's all good. :) Nowadays I never use my Master Ball since I keep thinking I'll find something cool to catch it with later... but never do. But in Black 2 I used mine on one of the roaming Pokemon, forgot which though!

And it looks like you're already having tons of fun here. You got a ton of welcomes in your thread so you're quite the popular newbie, hehe. How have you been enjoying PC so far? Feel free to add people if you like, most of us are nice and happily accept any friend request that comes our way. In fact, if you're looking for help or someone to chat with, drop off a message on my profile! I'd love to talk to you. The moderators are always here to help out whenever as well, so message us anytime! We can generally point you in the right direction for almost anything forum-related and perhaps even help out with other things. You can ask anything related to the forum in the Questions & Feedback board as well, so if you don't know where to post something or are confused by how this place works, that'd be your best bet.

Have fun speculating and posting around! See you, see you, see you and have a great time! :)

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
I started playing pokemon in gen 4 xD yeah I was pretty late into the games, but I have always loved the anime and am currently watching them all starting from season 1 to present date :3 I recently started emulation however so am fully familiar with gen 1 and gen 3 ^-^

My signature shows my gam3 winning team on fire red ^-^

Welcome to PC btw ^-^

Back