Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Penta Penguin
Penta is here to stay

Advertise here
I'm not really a beer drinker myself, but I do like Strongbow, especially their Dark Fruit cider.

I know a lot of people like to drink Vodka. tbh, I can't stand it.
I love Peach Schnapps mixed with lemonade, and I also love Malibu mixed with Pepsi. I'd love to try the Banana Schnapps if I ever get the chance. There's another drink I might want to try soon, (if it's mixed in with anything) Blue Curacao.

Arkanoid
: The lost levels compact - 5% done
~Twitter~ ~Youtube~
Old July 16th, 2013, 06:15 PM
R.F.
Badass Overlord

Nature: Calm
I rarely drink any alcohol and even if I do, I don't care much what drink it is ^^"

Most of the time I drink simple water which doesn't even come filled in a bottle :P
"You foolishly foolish fool dreaming your foolishly foolish dreams!"
Old July 16th, 2013, 06:42 PM
The Dark Avenger
PumpkaBOO!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbourne Bubblun View Post
I'm not really a beer drinker myself, but I do like Strongbow, especially their Dark Fruit cider.

I know a lot of people like to drink Vodka. tbh, I can't stand it.
I love Peach Schnapps mixed with lemonade, and I also love Malibu mixed with Pepsi. I'd love to try the Banana Schnapps if I ever get the chance. There's another drink I might want to try soon, (if it's mixed in with anything) Blue Curacao.
Peach Schnapps is good, except I prefer without the lemonade.

You just reminded me of my least favorite drink ever, PEPPERMINT SCHNAPPS!

I just can't do it. It's like toothpaste mixed in, uhghughh.
Old July 16th, 2013, 06:48 PM
CarcharOdin
Master of The Universe
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
- Hard cider
- Vodka martini
- White Russians
- straight-up Vodka
- Jagermeister
- White Wines
- Margarita
- Long Island Iced Tea

To anybody who's shy about alcohol, whatever floats your boat, but don't believe everything you hear about alcohol. A drink every once in a while isn't going to kill you or your liver. It's when you're a straight-up, binge-drinking everyday kind of person is when it becomes a big deal, but most I've met have enough self-control to not let that happen. If anything, try hard cider. Stuff's nice and contains only little alcohol per bottle...you can barely even taste it. But, hey, I'm not here to force you.
CarcharOdin gets high on life to forget about drugs.
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I tend to like Hard Cider, and those malt beverages like Mike's Hard Lemonade. I also like mixed drinks, though I've had very few, Gin and Tonic is one I like, as well as Rum and Coke occasionally and Pina Coladas, Margaritas and stuff like that. I dislike Beer, Wine and any kind of straight liquor.
BMGf Ever Grande City
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I'm not a fan of alcohol mainly because I am too young to buy it, but also the taste just doesn't appeal to me of any kind.

"By force of will!"
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Been a good few years since I was legally able to drink and have been drinking longer than that.

I have had a can of Magners cider tonight, as it is lovely weather and cider + sun = <3.
I use to drink a lot more when I was studying at University, as that is the life style you have really, but that has all died out now.
Old July 17th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Callīope
█ uranianUmbra

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Callīope Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Callīope Send a message via Skype™ to Callīope
I barely care about drinking, even through I'm legally allowed to now days.. just, it doesn't seem appealing too often. I do it maybe five times a year. I like the taste of Irish Cream, but when I drink any of that it's never enough to have any tipsy side effects. xD

- also Drew.

paired to timaeusTestified

this is how to be a heart breaker
boys, they like a little danger.
i la-la-la-la-love you. ❤
[S] The Prince is Awake.
tumblr || EGC || flavors.me
Old July 17th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
It's so hard to imagine anyone from here drinking or especially going to a bar, I mean... it's a Pokemon forum X'D Such a strange thought it is xD

I'm not old enough to drink but I had a sip of beer once (and spit it back out). It smells like piss but it tastes good! Kind of like sparkling water. I don't ever plan on drinking alcohol, though If I want sparkling water, I'll guy buy me some sparkling water.
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Sylphiel
over the borders // across the lines

Nature: Quirky
Give me anything fruity and I'll probably like it. I can't really name anything in particular since I don't tend to keep track of what I drink. <_<;;

But yeah, fruity wine-cooler type drinks, I like. Beer, I don't like, too bitter for me. And anything harder than those and I'll end up snubbing my nose at it. I don't like stronger drinks.
» Paired with Ausuadriel, yo.
» I also make pictures. Sometimes.
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:08 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
well since the authorities really don't care about underage drinking I'll just consider that I'm "old enough" :p
------
No, not really. It's not that I have anything against it (even though I do), it's just that anything more extreme than cold water or a milkshake kinda makes me feel sick. So not even soda, or juice. I don't miss them either ^^
------
But if you want to, I'm fine with that, don't get me wrong. It's just that I get the same feeling playing games than throwing up in the morning afterwards so I prefer the not having to throw up part.
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Old July 18th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Has anybody noticed especially white males like to catalogue everything they had to drink the day after a big night? My friend brought it up after seeing some comedian talk about it. That's pretty interesting.

On topic, having a video game drinking marathon tonight. Good times shall be had!
Old July 18th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

I just started drinking three days ago. The only one I've ever had was Smirnoff cream flavored vodka, so I'm going to go ahead and say that. Reason I chose it was because the bottle was pretty high class looking and fancy, and the logo was really cool looking.
Old July 18th, 2013, 02:46 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I had two sips of beer on my 21st birthday this year cause I never had any kind of alcohol before and was curious what beer tasted like. Cause I was a good kid who waited till I was of legal age unlike some people here.It was Kraftig Lager and I really didn't like it. (My dad did though so I don't get it.) I haven't tried anything else alcoholic since so I don't see myself being much of a drinker or at least not beer. My dad wants me to try other different kinds of alcohol , mostly sweeter stuff cause he knows I like mocha coffee and frappuccinos. I'm thinking I might like hard tea , cider or lemonade or whatever is sweet, I have no clue. But honestly I don't think I'm gonna much unless it's a special occasion e.i. , New Years or a festival or wedding.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old July 18th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
Since I'm underage and oblige to the laws of my country, I am considered underage for alcohol consumption, and hold that status for another 2½ years. I'm not sure though if I would find the taste of alcohol pleasant, though.. I've sometimes smelled it when my dad drinks a beer and I don't like the smell of it, and I feel that alcohol could easily be an addiction for me, so I'd probably wanna remain sober even after I turn 21.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old July 18th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Kyrul
Long Live The Note
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Since I'm underage and oblige to the laws of my country, I am considered underage for alcohol consumption, and hold that status for another 2½ years. I'm not sure though if I would find the taste of alcohol pleasant, though.. I've sometimes smelled it when my dad drinks a beer and I don't like the smell of it, and I feel that alcohol could easily be an addiction for me, so I'd probably wanna remain sober even after I turn 21.
Beer tastes like straight piss the first time you have it. It's an acquired taste. The more you drink it, the more you love it. It can hard to get a buzz the first few times you do it because of the taste. You have to drink like 5-6 bottles within a few hours just to feel a buzz, so I don't think you need to worry about starting an alcoholic addiction to beer. Hard liquor can another story though.
Old July 18th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Whiskey is the drink for me.
"Power through ambition." - Overlord Drakow
Forum Set // Pair
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here