The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 14th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Sky Huntress
Sky Girl

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Username: Sky Huntress
Partner Pokemon: Staraptor
Partner's Nickname: Starclaws
Favorite Flying typed Pokemon and why: Staraptor, cause I like the more-on offensive
types, and Staraptor has high Attack
Least Favorite Flying typed Pokemon and why: Gyarados, because it used to scare me as a kid. But I like it too.
Answer to one of the current topics:
What Flying type Pokemon are you most excited about taking into Sky-Battles in the upcoming X&Y versions?
Mantine, because I think it looks so elegant and I would totally use it especially in Sky Battles.
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
I am a big fan of the Pidgey line because well...it is the original bird family! Pidgeot is still one of my favorite Pokemon of all time because it just has a sort of elegant appearance and is so much better than some of the other generic bird that we have like Noctowl, Fearow, and Unfezant. This family is also simplistic which is an added element that I adore. So overall I'd say I am a Pidgey fan boy and probably always will be!
Mmm, I agree completely with this! It's just such a simple Pokémon that's never in your face with all its 'cool tricks' and quirks, it just wants to be loved for what it is - plain and simple. I know there's nothing overly special about it but I think that's the whole charm; the more quirky Pokémon always get boring when they're constantly shoving their unique features in your face when all you really want is a cute little friendly bird to stay by your side. It's the simple things in life ♥
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:56 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
I am a big fan of the Pidgey line because well...it is the original bird family! Pidgeot is still one of my favorite Pokemon of all time because it just has a sort of elegant appearance and is so much better than some of the other generic bird that we have like Noctowl, Fearow, and Unfezant. This family is also simplistic which is an added element that I adore. So overall I'd say I am a Pidgey fan boy and probably always will be!
I am a Pidgeot fan but used Noctowl the most. Confusion won me a bunch of battles when using Noctowl. He flew me everywhere too. I feel that Pidgeot was somewhat stronger though but I had so many different Pokemon that I never got around much to training my Pidgeot.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:55 AM
DarkEmeraldRarity
Love-Crazy and Music Mad

Nature: Relaxed
Username(nickname if you wish): DER
Partner Pokemon: Honchkrow
Partner's Nickname(optional): Magic
Favorite Flying typed Pokemon and why: Honchkrow it is my favorite all time pokemon
Least Favorite Flying typed Pokemon and why: Yanmega it shouldn't be flying...dragon is more suited
Answer to one of the current topics: Sky battles? AWE YEAH! lets go Honchkrow!
Old October 17th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Dihaeus
huh

Nature: Relaxed
Username: Dihaeus

Partner Pokemon: Tropius
Partner's Nickname: Nana

Favourite Flying typed Pokemon and why: Like all of 'em, really xD Some of my favourites are Skarmory, Crobat, Tropius, Togekiss and Shaymin-S. The legendaries are pretty cool too, but don't really have much interest in the genies.

Least Favourite Flying typed Pokemon and why: Not that fond of the Unfezant line or Mothim.

Answer to one of the current topics: Sky Battles. Skymin, of course! It's just so cute ;)

Last edited by Dihaeus; October 17th, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old October 21st, 2013, 12:31 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Name : Rhytham
partner pokemon :
Partner nickname : Beaster
Favorite flying Pokemon : Zapdos casue it has black spiky wings on its back and it has really powerful power i like this Legendary bird cause of his special design
least favorite : no i don't hate or dislike any any of them so i can't say

topic : second one - amm this is hard ammm no no maybe there is none

Sponsored Links

Advertise here