Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Pokemon: The Walking Dead [OOC/SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 11th, 2013 (09:57 PM).
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I just read through some SU and I saw one similar to mine, with the interview and even the "note: plague times in opening post!" in it. But meh. I can't really claim patent to the style.

Anyway, anyone visiting Lavender Town and Tower should notice that Signor Carr left a huge bunch of supplies for you. It's enough for almost two months - three months as long as you eat moderately. It's purely canned goods though, well past the expiration date, but nobody cam be too picky right?

LOL

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old August 11th, 2013 (10:40 PM).
The Brightest Darkness

Nature: Lax
I HOPE to have a post up on the IC by tomorrow, it you never know when you may become busy as hay and not be able to.
Old August 13th, 2013 (11:07 AM). Edited August 14th, 2013 by ShinyNuzLover.
What're you lookin' at?

Nature: Hasty
Name: Jackson

Appearance: Jackson has short, blondish-brown hair with specks of black in it which is always sticking up in random places. He has dark grey eyes that always seem like they're pierced into your soul. He has a scar above his left eye he got from a battle with a wild Pokémon. He has some what of a tan, it isn't very prominent but if you look closely you can see it. He always wears an orange t-shirt with a 1990's brown sweatshirt with a dragon on it. He wears torn dark jeans with his signature belt with a golden Tauros buckle. He wears camo shoes with black bottoms. Jackson is around 5'7", a little short for his age but he doesn't care if he's short. Jackson is not the heaviest 18 year old you could meet weighing in at 157 lbs. He's always wearing his large, dark grey backpack that matches his eyes.

Personality: Jackson is one of those people that some people would call a renegade. He doesn't like it if you threaten him or make fun of him. However he doesn't want his friends or family to be hurt. If you threaten anyone close to him, he will protect them with everything he's got. If you're with him in a fight, be glad you are, he'll fight with everything he's got. If you're fighting against him... well let's just say "Prepare for trouble. And make it double." In other words, he'll kick your ***. He's not as strong as you'd think, but he's a great fighter. In battle he is a very serious battler. It takes a while for him to begin to trust someone but when he does, you have a great friend and fighter on your team.

History: Jackson survived the apocalypse by hiding out in his house in Pewter City until he was sure there were no more zombies in it. He had a close call with one that got into his bedroom and made it so he had to jump out the window. He's walked with a limp since. Jackson's life before this wasn't much better than it is now. His parents fought all the time until they got divorced. His dad worked at the Pewter City Museum while his mom worked and lived (after the divorce) in Cerulean City. At one point he had a pet Shinx but when the zombies came his Shinx hasn't been seen since. Before the apocalypse he had seen a Pokémon flying through the sky and thought it could be a Ho-Oh, which would bring eternal happiness, but apparently it wasn't because he hasn't been happy since. Some told him it was a Giratina even though Giratina doesn't live in this world.

Spoiler:
Pokemon: JackHammer (Rhydon)

Moves: Hammer Arm, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn

Opening Post: Jackson and JackHammer were running. Running from the zombies. They'd been trying to get away from them for as long as he can remember. He was currently running from them in Cerulean City. He didn't know of any way to kill them, all he knew was that JackHammer was immune to their bites. Jackson jumped onto JackHammer's back and said, "JackHammer! Start running towards that bridge!" The Rhydon began to run towards the bridge but as soon as they got there zombies came up in front of them. "JackHammer, turn back!" But when they went to go back zombies came up there as well. "Darn it. We're trapped!" "Rhydon.." All of a sudden JackHammer used Earthquake and knocked all the zombies off balance. "Let's go JackHammer." JackHammer plowed through the zombies and ran across the bridge. When they got to the other side they saw that there were tons of zombies. "Turn back JackHammer, turn back!" When they turned back they saw that the zombies had gotten back up. "JackHammer, use stone edge. On every single zombie here." JackHammer launched a stone edge on every zombie he saw that was in his way. "There. That oughta keep 'em down for a while." They ran back to the city and stopped in front of the gym. Jackson looked through the window and saw that there were people inside. "Jackhammer. Let's go inside." When they both got inside Jackson shut the door as quickly as possible. He looked around and estimated that there was every person from Cerulean and maybe more. That was when his life got just a bit more exciting... (270 words)

Old August 13th, 2013 (04:38 PM).
The Brightest Darkness

SNL: Sorry to say this, but your SU is most definitely NOT up to par. You will need much more content in just about every section.
Old August 13th, 2013 (05:52 PM).
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
ShinyNuz, instead of griping to the GM, attempt to improve your SU and fix it up properly. Doing the minimum doesn't guarantee you a spot in an RP - if anything, it guarantees that you won't be accepted. Add some more detail, and definitely expand on the History, Appearance, and Personality sections, as those are the selling points for any character. Concerning your opening post, obviously not everyone is a perfect roleplayer, but you should put effort into your posts, and, no offense, but that post doesn't show a lot of effort. Try looking around at how others write posts and see if you can't translate that into your own style.

Old August 14th, 2013 (02:25 AM).

I have to agree with PJ on this. We're not GM yes, but it your character strikes me as... flat. Also, the minimum is not there to be reached, it is there for you to overpass. How about try reading others' SU as to see how people around here write.

Also, @PJ: My exam's moved this Saturday. T.T Sorry, I still can't post until then.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old August 14th, 2013 (07:23 AM).
#britanna

That's fine, I still have a project to work on so I can kill some time 'til then.

Old August 16th, 2013 (11:03 PM).
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
I started this and gave it to some dude by the name of IceFyr. Dunno how it came to your hands, but I'm glad it's still bustling months later. Would you mind horribly if I submitted my character details from the original thread and popped in? If not, here they are.

Spoiler:

Name:Eric Khore

Appearance(Picture can be provided in its place): Eric wears black pants, a red shirt, and a red jacket. On his back, he keeps a dark brown, worn-out backpack that appears to be much older than the apocalypse itself, a single strap falling across his shoulder connecting the pokeball shaped bag to his chest. He has dull grey hair and firey red eyes. His skin is a rosey white. At his hip, he keeps a baseball bat fastened on by a grey belt with a darker grey buckle.

Personality: Ethan is very hot-headed and irritable. When it comes to survival, he only cares about himself and his pokemon, and if he feels you're going to get in his way, he'll burn you to a crisp. Making an alliance with him is EXTREMELY risky because chances are, he'll betray you when it is no longer beneficial to him. If you so much as touch his bag, he'll kill you on the spot.
He’s also incredibly rash, often-times doing incredibly dangerous and stupid things if he sees a prize at the other side. Oftentimes, this gets him swarmed by the infected.

History:
Eric was born on Cinnabar Island several years before Red had defeated Team Rocket and conquered the Pokemon League. Growing up on the small island, a great deal of his life encompassed Blaine and his Gym. Being the only experienced trainer on the island, he was the one to distribute pokemon to the new trainers on the island. When he reached the age of 10, he was given a female Growlithe and as opposed to challenging the pokemon league, he chose to train under Blaine in his gym in order to stay apart of the community and take care of his family. When he was fifteen, Red came and challenged the gym, and he, among many other trainers, battled him and lost, paving the way for him to challenge Blaine. When he later heard that the kid had beaten the League, it fueled him to train harder. By the time he was 20, he had acquired many powerful fire-type pokemon, his favorite of the group being his Growlithe, who had by then, evolved into an Arcanine. When the virus hit, it was just before Blaine was about to step down and hand the title of gym-leader to him. Seeing the danger, Blaine changed his mind and Eric was sent to the front lines of warding off the infection on the island. In order to ensure the island was armed, Eric distributed pokemon to several of the islanders to help them ward off any infection that may have made it over the ocean.

Eric still held a certain resentment towards Blaine after the danger had passed. Once the old man had changed his mind, after all of his hard work, it destroyed him. Not long after the island was secured, Eric had a falling out with Blaine and the other islanders and left, catching a ride with another trainer and his Lapras. He reached the mainland through the port of Vermilion, where he was quickly swarmed, most of his pokemon had died, and his Arcanine was infected. Just before the pokemon turned, however, it laid an egg and left it in its trainer's care. Caring a great deal for his friend, he carried the egg with him in his pack in the hopes of it hatching. After Arcanine died, only one pokemon was left: A Rapidash.

He blamed the death of his friends on Blaine and his stubbornness, and with that in mind, he slowly began to descend into an introverted rage and hatred. With his new identity, he left Vermilion and headed off into the world....
Pokemon:Rapidash

Moves(6 Max):Flamethrower, Fire Charge, Quick Attack, Blast Burn, Smokescreen

Opening Post(8-10 lines minimum):
The sound of clamping hooves filled the night as a cool burst of air buffeted Eric and his Rapidash continuously. He was riding on the back of the pokemon, his chest pressed against its neck as the two of them galloped down Route 11 and towards the Eastern Coast of Kanto. Because he was a good distance away from the city, he made very little effort to keep quiet or stay stealthy. Whenever they came across a stray Walker, he would simply guide his Rapidash up to its side and as they rocketed past, he’d bash open its brains with his baseball bat. If it was a pokemon walker, he’d simply have Rapidash preform a fire charge directly into it, running it over.

After several hours, he eventually hit the edge of the route and where the massive wooden boardwalk used to be. Bits of soaked wood were scattered about the coastline, and jutting out of the water, massive wooden stakes could be seen. Slowing Rapidash to a trot, they made their way to the beach and began to set up camp. It was dark now and the side-route to Lavender was highly dangerous.

Gathering some of the wood scattered about the beach, Eric instructed Rapidash to light it and sat down by the fire. Openning his bag, he pulled out a large pokemon egg and covered it slightly in the sand close to the fire in order to keep it warm. Under where the egg had been in his bag, Ethan pulled out a small piece of meat wrapped up within some old newspapers. Earlier that day, he had found a living Ratatta and killed it.

Impaling the meat on a sharp stick, he held it over the fire, watching as the pink meat slowly turned to a succulent brown. After it was finished, he ate a fourth of it and stored it back in his bag for the morning. Then, from his bag, he pulled out his last can of pokemon food and opened it, placing it down in front of his Rapidash.

“We’re running low on food….After we hit Lavander, we may need to head west towards Saffron….Hopefully the rumors about pokemon immune to the disease living in Lavander are true….
________
Old August 17th, 2013 (03:50 PM).
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit
Quick question!

Sir GM, if we are going to kill the character we have and bring in another, do we make an SU for the new character?
Old August 18th, 2013 (04:58 AM).
The Brightest Darkness

SNL- Alright, NOW you're ACCEPTED!

Pppgggr- It is good to see you back, my friend! My IceFyr account was hacked, so I had to make a new one. So same crazy guy, just a different name.

And just so you know, you too are ACCEPTED.

Strikit- Sadly, the answer to this is yes... Please tell me when your character dies if I don't remove him right away.
Old August 18th, 2013 (06:37 AM).

@Death: Karly Rose and Rory Oliver Carr are just outside Lavender Tower, the town empty and nothing but the ghosts around them. You can send help if you want to.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old August 18th, 2013 (06:45 AM).
The Brightest Darkness

Miltank: Alright, he'll notice 'em, but don't expect much... >:]
Old August 18th, 2013 (01:01 PM).
What're you lookin' at?

Nature: Hasty
Aw yeah! Finally accepted! :D

Old August 18th, 2013 (01:29 PM).
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by DeathofShadows:
SNL- Alright, NOW you're ACCEPTED!

Pppgggr- It is good to see you back, my friend! My IceFyr account was hacked, so I had to make a new one. So same crazy guy, just a different name.

And just so you know, you too are ACCEPTED.

Strikit- Sadly, the answer to this is yes... Please tell me when your character dies if I don't remove him right away.
Alright, awesome. I'll probably end up posting some time tomorrow.
Old August 18th, 2013 (06:14 PM).
#britanna

Hey Shadows, could you edit your post so that you don't have your character saving Karly & Rory? I'd rather them handle it theirselves. You can just have him stand back and watch them and then they'll interact with him when they're done, if it's not too much trouble

Old August 18th, 2013 (08:07 PM).
The Brightest Darkness

...very well... Dusk is still going to throw some Shadow Balls though, and there's nothing Steven can do to stop that.
Old August 18th, 2013 (09:32 PM).
#britanna

That's fine. Technically there were only three ghosts attacking them but your character needs something to do in the meantime so lawl

Old August 19th, 2013 (11:34 PM).
Steadfast Heart of Gold

If Connor and Kaden meet up with Signor Carr and Mizzzzz Karly he's gonna freak out at the sight of a woman haha.

He would also be extremely protective of her...I don't remember if I hinted at him having been in groups before, I think I did. Suffice it to say he was not happy with how the women in those groups were treated...basically he'd be really paranoid about what might happen to her O.o
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right
Old August 20th, 2013 (06:36 PM).

Wow. If everyone is meeting everyone, Rory Oliver Carr will seriously reconsider about the whole adventure thing and think if leaving his safe haven is certainly worth the effort. (Of course, he'll come)

and sorry for the inactivity. Storm hit, no net, no classes, nothing to do, except play b2.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old August 21st, 2013 (12:09 PM).
#britanna

If Connor was really protective of Karly, she'd probably get pissed with him for treating her like she couldn't do anything haha. Karly and Rory are probably gonna flee Lavender now because of the ghost attack, so you can catch them on Route 8 on their way to the underground tunnel if you want to meet them.

Old August 23rd, 2013 (11:10 AM).

Haaah. Connor would hate Kaden at that point, then. He's a bit of a misogynist.

At that point in time I'd introduce the NPC that will later become my main. She's drawn to large groups, particularly consisting of men.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (11:22 AM).
Steadfast Heart of Gold

Yeah, Connor's smart, he has to be to have made it this far, but he's still an optimistic sap deep down, it can make a person's decision purpose quite complicated when optimistic tendencies still argue with the realism brought on by real conflict and danger O.o

Why is that? Does she like to try to take advantage of any chivalry left in the world to get protection and steal supplies? Does she possibly...*looks left and right conspiratorially* use sexual favors or the false promise thereof to her advantage?
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right
Old August 23rd, 2013 (11:25 AM).

Ohhh yeah. She's an awful little lady. I love her for it. I was gonna just keep Kaden but then I realized a post-apocalyptic, zombie infested Kanto is the perfect place for her.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (11:50 PM).
...in case you were wondering

Nature: Brave
Hey guys! I hope this is up to scratch and any feedback is appreciated!

Name: Ryan Miller

Appearance: Ryan Miller was always described by his peers as 'skinny and untamed'. He keeps his black hair long, falling around his shoulders and enjoys an untidy look. His eyes are a dark shade of brown. He dresses simply in a dirty and well-worn white t-shirt with 3 quarter length sleeves and baggy black jeans which cover most of his battered black sneakers. He uses a small black backpack to store his few possessions, excluding his short-blade knife and single Pokeball which hang from caribenas fon his belt. His simple outfit allows him to be very agile and mobile.

Personality: Ryan prefers the comfort of solitude, although this was not always the case.
He is quiet and distrustful, preferring only the company of his Duskull, Spiridion (Little Spirit). Ryan's knowledge of his surroundings and light build aid him in avoiding conflict, although he does has the capabilities to defend himself. Ryan's need to know his environment and plan out multiple escape routes before entering a new place could be described as obsessive compulsive, even though his survival is a testament to its success.

History: Ryan Miller was born and raised in the small area of Kanto called Pallet Town. After the town rejoiced the success of the new Pokemon Champion Red, Ryan's parents began pushing him to leave town with Pokemon he received from them as gifts and follow the success that Red had. Unfortunately, Ryan's ability to battle Pokemon wasn't as good as his parent's had hoped and Brock mopped the floor with his team. Ryan returned home disappointed and defeated. His parent's however sent Ryan back to Pewter city for another challenge, this time with his Pokemon buzzing with the Pokerus virus. Ryan was this time victorious but something was different.
When the outbreak hit, only the fastest and strongest Pallet town inhabitants escaped the chaos. Ryan, through outrageous luck was among them. In the towns panic, Ryan lost track of his parents and took to the tree's of Route 1, utilizing his climbing abilities and leaving the group of escapee's and injured. His first undead encounter came only a day later as the town's deceased inhabitants began to wander, including his father who he watched wandering towards Viridian. Ryan met with a group of survivors from both Pallet and Viridian who attempted to steal supplies from Viridian. Bandits quickly and efficiently killed the group with the exception of Ryan who turned his back and fled. Since then, Ryan has remained hidden on the outskirts of Pallet Town, desperate for food and safety.

Pokemon: Espiridion (Duskull - Female)
Espiridion was the only member of Ryan's team who was unaffected by the virus, although she has seen very rare use.

Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Faint Attack

Opening Post: Tonight was a warm night. The first in a long time. He would have even called it a pleasant night if it weren't for the bone-chilling silence. Ryan scanned the faint outlines of Pallet Town in the quickly fading light. It was more quiet then usual in town, only the occasional shuffling silhouette passed through his vision.
Ryan slung his backpack off his shoulder and sat it on the branch beside him, searching for the last of the Oran he'd foraged. He found one whole berry and the mushy remains of another. That wasn't an issue though as he licked the sweet flesh from the bag. He ignored the fact that it the last food he had, forgetting to ration it. I'll just find more he told himself. He knew he wouldn't. He'd eaten all of them.
Ryan knew he would have to go back into town and the idea of doing so had been burned into his mind for days. He knew every building, every patch of grass and every tree. Ryan slung his backpack back over his shoulder and sighed. Get it done tonight, man up Ryan he told himself.
Gripping the old trunk in his hands, Ryan began his decent to the forest floor. (209 words)
Old August 25th, 2013 (12:31 AM).
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
OKay, so I am the only person on this side of Kanto, unless IamCobby is accepted than that makes my job very hard on surviving are we allowed to create NPC's or survivors that we may want to kill or use as travelling companions?

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links