The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old October 20th, 2013, 03:13 PM
sologuy369
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
#648 Meloetta (LV 50)
OT: SPR2013 ID: 03013
Adamant - Serene Grace - 22/19/14/16/30/03 - Untouched
Round - Teeter Dance - Psychic - Close Combat

#649 Genesect (LV 15)
OT: Plasma ID: 10072
Careful - Download - 15/11/15/00/23/09 - Untouched
Techno Blast - Magnet Bomb - SolarBeam - Signal Beam

I don't have any events, can we work something out?
  #227    
Old October 25th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Draizard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Is this thread still open?
If so, is it possible for me to request any 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto?
  #228    
Old October 25th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sologuy369 View Post
#648 Meloetta (LV 50)
OT: SPR2013 ID: 03013
Adamant - Serene Grace - 22/19/14/16/30/03 - Untouched
Round - Teeter Dance - Psychic - Close Combat

#649 Genesect (LV 15)
OT: Plasma ID: 10072
Careful - Download - 15/11/15/00/23/09 - Untouched
Techno Blast - Magnet Bomb - SolarBeam - Signal Beam

I don't have any events, can we work something out?
I'm really sorry but our policy is we only trade events for other events. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draizard View Post
Is this thread still open? :)
If so, is it possible for me to request any 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto?
Yes this is still open. You can request any of our RNG'd Pokémon but keep in mind there is a limit of 6 Pokémon per person per week. :)
  #229    
Old October 26th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Draizard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Nice!
Can i possibly have these then?

Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Modest | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform


Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Adamant | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform

Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Brave | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform


Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Jolly | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform


Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform
  #230    
Old October 26th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Natnew
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
I know pokemon pearl is gen IV, but it only mentions HG/SS

am I allowed...?

EDIT: if so, then I'll take that eevee with hidden power ground and helping hand/wish/shadow ball/hidden power (already RNG'd so...)

Last edited by Natnew; October 26th, 2013 at 03:42 AM.
  #231    
Old October 26th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Espeon Master
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Hey there, any chance I can get these?

Bulbasaur ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Bold | Overgrow
31/26/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire 70
Tackle - Sludge Bomb - Energy Ball

Nidoran♀ ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Bold | Hustle
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Growl - Scratch - Poison Jab

Lapras ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Careful | Water Absorb
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Water Gun - Sleep Talk - Curse - Avalanche

Porygon ♁ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Trace
31/31/30/30/30/30 - HP Fighting 70
Conversion 2 - Tackle - Conversion - Sharpen

Cresselia ♀ Lv. 68
OT: EV♥ | 4508 | W2
Sassy | Levitate
31/0/31/31/31/0 - HP Psychic 63
Future Sight - Slash - Moonlight - Psycho Cut

Kyurem ♁ Lv. 75
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Pressure
31/1/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 68
Glaciate - Dragon Pulse - Imprison - Endeavor
  #232    
Old October 26th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draizard View Post
Nice!
Can i possibly have these then? :)

Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Modest | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform


Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Adamant | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform

Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Brave | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform


Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Jolly | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform


Ditto ♁ Lv. 53
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Limber
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Transform
Send me a PM or VM when you're ready to trade please. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnew View Post
I know pokemon pearl is gen IV, but it only mentions HG/SS

am I allowed...?

EDIT: if so, then I'll take that eevee with hidden power ground and helping hand/wish/shadow ball/hidden power (already RNG'd so...)
I can trade you that on Gen IV. Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG, and SS can all trade with each other. PM or VM me when you're ready to trade. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon Master View Post
Hey there, any chance I can get these?

Bulbasaur ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Bold | Overgrow
31/26/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire 70
Tackle - Sludge Bomb - Energy Ball

Nidoran♀ ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Bold | Hustle
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Growl - Scratch - Poison Jab

Lapras ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Careful | Water Absorb
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Water Gun - Sleep Talk - Curse - Avalanche

Porygon ♁ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Trace
31/31/30/30/30/30 - HP Fighting 70
Conversion 2 - Tackle - Conversion - Sharpen

Cresselia ♀ Lv. 68
OT: EV♥ | 4508 | W2
Sassy | Levitate
31/0/31/31/31/0 - HP Psychic 63
Future Sight - Slash - Moonlight - Psycho Cut

Kyurem ♁ Lv. 75
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Pressure
31/1/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 68
Glaciate - Dragon Pulse - Imprison - Endeavor
That's 6 so you're all good. PM or VM me when you're ready to trade. :)
  #233    
Old October 28th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Larinelle
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Hello again!

I would like the following request :3

Username: Larinelle
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Nickname (if want one): Tiki
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Ability: DW Volt absorb
IVs: I am not picky with IVs but speed would be nice ;~;
Shiny: Yes please
Egg Moves: Nope
Hatch Location: Any
Language (English or Japanese): Englisch?
Generation (4th or 5th): 5th
Other: I am going to be away for the rest of the week - not entirely sure how fast you guys work but I thought I'd mention it just incase :'')

Hope this is ok!
  #234    
Old October 28th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Psiiionic
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Will I be able to get my hand on two of those Gen 6 Dittos EV, sorry I do not have anything significant at the moment to trade, as I am now at the 8th Gym in X. I do have Charizard and Chesnaught maybe I can breed you the babies if you want?
  #235    
Old October 28th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larinelle View Post
Hello again!

I would like the following request :3

Username: Larinelle
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Nickname (if want one): Tiki
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Ability: DW Volt absorb
IVs: I am not picky with IVs but speed would be nice ;~;
Shiny: Yes please
Egg Moves: Nope
Hatch Location: Any
Language (English or Japanese): Englisch?
Generation (4th or 5th): 5th
Other: I am going to be away for the rest of the week - not entirely sure how fast you guys work but I thought I'd mention it just incase :'')

Hope this is ok!
I can do flawless for this request if that's alright with you. :) We'll definitely have this done for you by the end of the week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiiionic View Post
Will I be able to get my hand on two of those Gen 6 Dittos EV, sorry I do not have anything significant at the moment to trade, as I am now at the 8th Gym in X. I do have Charizard and Chesnaught maybe I can breed you the babies if you want?
I'm sorry but for now all 5th Gen pokemon are not available on 6th Gen until pokemon bank comes out. :(
  #236    
Old October 28th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Larinelle
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
That's more than fine! : )

I am still unsure on what to give for it though - somehow I believe it's more likely I'd have something on x/y. Maybe you can tell me if there's anything you useful for you? : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644
  #237    
Old October 28th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larinelle View Post
That's more than fine! : )

I am still unsure on what to give for it though - somehow I believe it's more likely I'd have something on x/y. Maybe you can tell me if there's anything you useful for you? : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644
May I have an Eevee with its Hidden Ability? A jolly female one would be awesome. :)
  #238    
Old October 28th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Azire
FC: 0447 5132 9374
IGN: Kirk
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Eevee I'm glad to see you're back. I have a RNG request for you. I seem to have lost the capture form so I'll use this one.

Username: iAzire
Pokemon: Ditto
Nickname: n/a (Unless it can be nicknamed Ditto in American letters without the weird spaces some Japanese Pokemon have with those letters)
Gender: n/a
Nature: Modest/Timid (Either is fine)
Ability: Imposter (DW)
IV: Perfect
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: n/a
Hatch Location: n/a
Language (English or Japanese): Japanese
Generation: 5th
Other: I would like it caught in a Premier Ball.

If you need Hidden Ability females in Gen 6 I can potentially help. I can also catch in any preferred ball. No IV breeding yet. My only Gen 6 Shiny so far is a Male Jolly Tyrunt.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Last edited by Azire; October 28th, 2013 at 08:57 AM.
  #239    
Old October 28th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Larinelle
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Can do! : )
Any nickname or anything else I should take note of?
  #240    
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAzire View Post
Eevee I'm glad to see you're back. I have a RNG request for you. I seem to have lost the capture form so I'll use this one.

Username: iAzire
Pokemon: Ditto
Nickname: n/a (Unless it can be nicknamed Ditto in American letters without the weird spaces some Japanese Pokemon have with those letters)
Gender: n/a
Nature: Modest/Timid (Either is fine)
Ability: Imposter (DW)
IV: Perfect
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: n/a
Hatch Location: n/a
Language (English or Japanese): Japanese
Generation: 5th
Other: I would like it caught in a Premier Ball.

If you need Hidden Ability females in Gen 6 I can potentially help. I can also catch in any preferred ball. No IV breeding yet. My only Gen 6 Shiny so far is a Male Jolly Tyrunt.

Please let me know if this is possible.
I'm sorry but this request isn't possible. :( Pokémon from Hidden Hollows can never be shiny. Also, for our Japanese games we only have White 1 so we can't do Japanese Hidden Hollow captures. Sorry about that. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larinelle View Post
Can do! : )
Any nickname or anything else I should take note of?
If breeding it then nothing else matters. If you have access to catch Eevee, I would really appreciate a female any nature in a Dive Ball. My next breeding project is a Vaporeon with its Hidden Ability in a Dive Ball so if it is possible it will be greatly appreciated. Otherwise a Jolly female with its Hidden Ability will do for another project I have in mind. :)
  #241    
Old October 28th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Larinelle
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
I'll give both a try. :')
But as mentioned before - I'll be gone til the end of next week but I suppose the Pachirisu will take time as well haha @@
Will report back next week >,<!
  #242    
Old October 28th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larinelle View Post
I'll give both a try. :')
But as mentioned before - I'll be gone til the end of next week but I suppose the Pachirisu will take time as well haha @@
Will report back next week >,<!
Wow thanks a lot! I'll let you know when I'm done and then we can trade whenever you can. :)
  #243    
Old October 28th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Azire
FC: 0447 5132 9374
IGN: Kirk
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Since the other is impossible outside of Gen 6 how about this one?

Username: iAzire
Pokemon: Ditto
Nickname: n/a
Gender: n/a
Nature: Modest/Timid (Either is fine)
Ability: Limber
IV: Perfect
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: n/a
Hatch Location: n/a
Language (English or Japanese): Japanese
Generation: 5th
Other: I would like it caught in a Premier Ball.

Please let me know if this is possible.

EDIT: You don't happen to have a Flawless Timid Manaphy do you?
  #244    
Old October 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAzire View Post
Since the other is impossible outside of Gen 6 how about this one?

Username: iAzire
Pokemon: Ditto
Nickname: n/a
Gender: n/a
Nature: Modest/Timid (Either is fine)
Ability: Limber
IV: Perfect
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: n/a
Hatch Location: n/a
Language (English or Japanese): Japanese
Generation: 5th
Other: I would like it caught in a Premier Ball.

Please let me know if this is possible.

EDIT: You don't happen to have a Flawless Timid Manaphy do you?
I've actually got a Modest one on hand already:

#132 メタモン (LV 53)
OT: Tabor ID: 00062
Modest - Limber - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Transform

And I have a 31/31/31/30/30/31 Manaphy if you're interested:

#490 MANAPHY (LV 50)
OT: NWS ID: 10017
Timid - Hydration - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Untouched
Heart Swap - Water Pulse - Whirlpool - Acid Armor
  #245    
Old October 29th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Azire
FC: 0447 5132 9374
IGN: Kirk
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
I've actually got a Modest one on hand already:

#132 メタモン (LV 53)
OT: Tabor ID: 00062
Modest - Limber - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Transform

And I have a 31/31/31/30/30/31 Manaphy if you're interested:

#490 MANAPHY (LV 50)
OT: NWS ID: 10017
Timid - Hydration - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Untouched
Heart Swap - Water Pulse - Whirlpool - Acid Armor
Those would both work great. I can't trade till this weekend. I also just realized I don't have an event to trade for Manaphy. All my events are on Gen 4 and I only have a 3DS to use with no access to a WEP connection, thus making trades on Gen 4 impossible.

Also I will look into breeding Eevee for Eevee, (I think it's funny). I have a Hidden Ability Japanese Male and only need to catch a Hidden Ability Female in a Dive Ball. I will have plenty of spares as I can MM with Eevee. I would like a full list of requested Natures. Preferably in a PM. I saw Jolly in response to the other person but I know I'll be breeding other Natures for myself as well. Bold in particular for Vaporeon and Sylveon, for example.
  #246    
Old October 30th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Musica
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Eevee ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 23224
Bold | Adaptability
31/31/x/31/31/31
Tail Whip - Covet - Charm - Wish

Would you be able to trade this one for a Male Gibble (31/31/31/x/31/31)? Nature is... Quirky; I know, I know.. bad.
  #247    
Old October 30th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musica View Post
Eevee ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 23224
Bold | Adaptability
31/31/x/31/31/31
Tail Whip - Covet - Charm - Wish

Would you be able to trade this one for a Male Gibble (31/31/31/x/31/31)? Nature is... Quirky; I know, I know.. bad.
I can use it to breed for a good natured one so I'll take it. Catch me in irc to trade if that's alright with you. Otherwise VM or PM works too.
  #248    
Old October 30th, 2013, 07:15 PM
retinaburn
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Looks like you are breeding quite the happy family of Eevees!!

I would definitely be interested in the below mon, in the spirit of her new fairy evo!

Eevee ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 23224
Bold | Run Away
31/31/31/31/31/x
Tail Whip - Covet - Charm - Wish

I am currently working on a karp/gyarados adamant breed if you are interested in some parents.

Thanks in advance!
  #249    
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by retinaburn View Post
Looks like you are breeding quite the happy family of Eevees!!

I would definitely be interested in the below mon, in the spirit of her new fairy evo!

Eevee ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 23224
Bold | Run Away
31/31/31/31/31/x
Tail Whip - Covet - Charm - Wish

I am currently working on a karp/gyarados adamant breed if you are interested in some parents.

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the trade! :D

(character limit thingy o 3o)
  #250    
Old November 1st, 2013, 05:49 PM
EB
FC: 4356-0648-5501
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Would this be ok?

Eevee ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 23224
Jolly | Adaptability
31/x/x/31/31/31
Tail Whip - Covet - Charm - Wish


Thanks, lovely! =3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.