Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development
Notices

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 20th, 2013, 01:28 PM
IcePhantom

Well hello there Pals,so I made my Pokemon Games and I called it Pokemon Desitny it's a hack of Pokemon Leaf Green,so I'm stuck at here......I don't know how to make a logo and if I knew I don't even know how to put the logo in my game.
What I meant by logo is....like when you run the GBA game (of course Pokemon) it will load and then it will take you to a background..that's my point and that's what I'm looking for I don't know how to make the background and a title like that and I also don't know how to put it in my game.....

Notice: Sorry my English is not good.

Last edited by IcePhantom; July 20th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 04:37 PM
pokemonmercury

I can make one for you.
Im kinda good at it.
Old July 20th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Harvey_Create
Pokemon Apex Team Member

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Harvey_Create
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePhantom View Post
Well hello there Pals,so I made my Pokemon Games and I called it Pokemon Desitny it's a hack of Pokemon Leaf Green,so I'm stuck at here......I don't know how to make a logo and if I knew I don't even know how to put the logo in my game.
What I meant by logo is....like when you run the GBA game (of course Pokemon) it will load and then it will take you to a background..that's my point and that's what I'm looking for I don't know how to make the background and a title like that and I also don't know how to put it in my game.....

Notice: Sorry my English is not good.
I hope you realize this is the Game Development Section, not the Rom Hacking Section. So this technically shouldn't be posted here. As for your issue, i'm pretty sure there is a tool out there to change the Start Menu up to insert a new Logo.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature width limit (strictly 600 pixels or less).
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 21st, 2013, 12:49 PM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey_Create View Post
I hope you realize this is the Game Development Section, not the Rom Hacking Section. So this technically shouldn't be posted here. As for your issue, i'm pretty sure there is a tool out there to change the Start Menu up to insert a new Logo.
I hope you realise that mini-modding is against the rules.

Closed because ROM hacking.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links