Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 5th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicD View Post
Like what AlienhunterX said, I thought the part when Rayquaza appeared as Kyogre and Groudon fought was freaking awesome.
Best in-game clip of the main series tbh
5026-4431-0126 - 3DS FC | Soundcloud
Old November 1st, 2013, 02:44 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Well the most amazing and coolest moment is the Animation when Rayquaza stopped 2 legendary Pokemon Kygore & Groudon, for me. Well first I didn't knew something like gonna happen in Emerald (My first game of the hoenn league) i just don't knew something like that gonna happen, That time I was just thinking what will happen next can i catch Rayquaza (It happen after i exit the Sky pillar) I just don't know what to do. Then i just went to the Sootopolis city i saw Groudon and Kygore was fighting . If anyone gonna stop this rivalry destructing fight so that was none other then Rayquaza. I didn't even knew what's gonna happen i just went to the other side of the bank of the lake. Then i saw the gym leader (8th Gym leader, forgot the name though) and Steven.. then i talked to the Gym leader then the event continues showing the fighting between the legendary rivals. Then suddenly Rayquaza is shown to be appear in the Sky. Dude it was the coolest and an Unforgettable moment animation. How great that scene was ! Rayquaza coming to save the destruction from the Legendary rivals. Then within a minute the event ends...... though it become my favorite moment in R\S\E.

And after beating the E4 league, the credit that has been shown was amazing for me, so yeah... I also like that attractive Credit scene where The hero run toward some Pokemon in a bike it was a really great scene. Both scene were amazing i really like those.
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:19 AM
GreyVirgo
•=ØInfinityØ=•

Nature: Serious
For me was beating the Elite 4 and the part where The Legendary Trio appear was Awesome because the animations were Amazing and in when I was trying to beat the E4 in R/S/E my heartbeat was beating really fast like I was driving a Race Car. (I bought lot's of Full Restores and Revives.)
Pair: Saturnus

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
Old November 16th, 2013, 12:34 PM
WonderfulWhiscash
Murderous Magikarp

Nature: Hasty
Catching Rayquaza in a pokeball AT FULL HEALTH after 15 restarts and over 400 pokeballs. Also beating Wallace on my 4th try, as my team was level 41-43, as I never grind.
My friend code is
1349-5925-2021
and I am the ultra-manly fairy master!
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:07 PM
The_Consumer

Catching Rayquaza on holiday in Portugal many years ago!
Old December 15th, 2013, 04:37 PM
TheGuitahHeroe
i make songs with a computer

Send a message via AIM to TheGuitahHeroe Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheGuitahHeroe Send a message via Skype™ to TheGuitahHeroe
My memories of Pokemon Ruby are pretty hazy...but the main part I can remember from the game was the time right before the last gym where Maxie caused the huge drought. And the change in music was really cool as well.
Old December 21st, 2013, 07:36 AM
CrimsonFlames
Bye-Beeeeeee!

Nature: Quirky
The whole game and watching The Legendary Trios battle animations.... it was amazing! :D
Old December 21st, 2013, 10:07 AM
Someday
I didn't forget about you guys!

Nature: Modest
My favorite moment was finally defeating the Elite Four and on that same day, discovering the Battle Frontier. It was like a whole new world of competitive Pokemon was opened to me. Winning the medals in the Frontier was unbelievably exciting. I felt like a master of the game.
FORMERLY GUCCIMEME
Animu:http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GucciMeme
Old December 21st, 2013, 07:58 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
When I was randomly grinding in my challenge run and then when I went to the Pokemon Center to get my Pokemon all healed up, nurse Joy said one of my Pokemon got infected with the Pokerus. It was the first time that ever happened to me, I was soooo happy :3
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Old December 26th, 2013, 05:21 PM
CharBrothers
Martin Mystery

Nature: Quiet
When Rayquaza came down from Heaven. It was like OMG.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old January 2nd, 2014, 04:48 AM
Apollo
誰か

Nature: Hasty
Favorite moment? Every time I boot up my GBA. As a child, whenever Emerald was in the Game Pak, and as I booted up the game, I wondered about what things would happen next and it was really exciting! I also loved the Emerald cutscene and that feeling when you defeat a gym leader and when you won Pokemon contests :D
just stay strong
'cause you know i'm here for you
i'm here for you
family | vm
Old January 2nd, 2014, 05:12 AM
Retribution
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
My favorite moment is... Well, EVERY EVENT that happens in RSE is my favorite.

Actually it's are my favorites, but meh.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 03:19 PM
Knormageddon
King of Stronk Style

Like a lot of people here, the event with the legendaries was something I've never seen before, I was completely taken aback by it all.
youtube (¿coming soon?) twitter playstation network
Old January 3rd, 2014, 12:37 AM
OtakuVox

Nature: Jolly
My favorite moment playing RSE was...well..every moment I got to spend with Furret <3 That little guy is the best
@________@ WOBWOBWOBWOB

Old January 3rd, 2014, 12:44 AM
Bakuhatsu!

Nature: Calm
Building my secret base of course! I spent way too much time in there! XD
Old January 6th, 2014, 02:53 PM
ObnoxiousOboe
The Musical Psychic

Send a message via Skype™ to ObnoxiousOboe
My favorite moment was hunting down Team Magma in Ruby. It kinda took a while, considering I was surfing all over the ocean trying to uncover their hideout.
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/obnoxiousoboe

Everyone has their right to be the very best. I hope everyone accomplishes that dream.
Old January 17th, 2014, 06:22 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakuhatsu! View Post
Building my secret base of course! I spent way too much time in there! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObnoxiousOboe View Post
My favorite moment was hunting down Team Magma in Ruby. It kinda took a while, considering I was surfing all over the ocean trying to uncover their hideout.
Oh Hunting Team magma ? Oh,.. something like that also happen to me. I already said My Biggest & Amazing moment in my days earlier Post. That Rayquaza stopping other 2 legendary one, Post.
Old January 17th, 2014, 06:23 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#
I think finding HMs were my favorite moments!
My PC Family
| Pokelovers Server | Johto League Showdown Hack Thread |My Team ThreadPaired With - Ansirent Rytham
Old January 17th, 2014, 06:39 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

What really ? Just finding HMS ? cmon i hope you remember your favorite moment soon. And as for you maybe it can be your Favorite moment, Well i am just saying. It could be. just depends on your mind.
Old January 17th, 2014, 06:57 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsirentRhythm View Post
What really ? Just finding HMS ? cmon i hope you remember your favorite moment soon. And as for you maybe it can be your Favorite moment, Well i am just saying. It could be. just depends on your mind.
Yeah its my favourite moment because when i was playing it for first time, i used to get happy when i find HMs.
My PC Family
| Pokelovers Server | Johto League Showdown Hack Thread |My Team ThreadPaired With - Ansirent Rytham
Old January 17th, 2014, 07:05 AM
Puddle
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
My favorite moment was probably when that Slaking was 'loafing around' and I delivered that final double kick to faint it. Defeating your dad seemed so hard at the time.

Old January 17th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Hatsune Mika
FireRed Nuzlocke

Nature: Naughty
My most memorable moments was seeing Zizagoon move in animation during the start of the battle, I was younger and it was the first time I have seen pokemon move like that especially in battles. But after that the whole game (emerald) was the best ever.
Nuzlockes paused due to remastering R/S/E
Omega Ruby!
Predicted team for Omega Ruby:
Blaziken, Mightyena, Swellow, Groudon, Gardevoir, and I still have to think.

I have walked down the path of Hoenn, now I believe it is time to see what has changed since my intervention of the peaceful region. I shall adventure to the end for love of all Pokémon!
Old January 17th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
The thunderstorm scene in Sapphire/Emerald.. goosebumps each time. Nothing in any Pokemon game could beat that. :3

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:36 PM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
The thunderstorm scene in Sapphire/Emerald.. goosebumps each time. Nothing in any Pokemon game could beat that. :3
Thunder strom scene ? huh which one you meant ? Can you tell us more ? i would like to hear.
Old January 18th, 2014, 02:39 AM
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Mine was by chance spawning with a shiny Treeko. I just. Exploded.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here