For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Old July 24th, 2013 (12:37 PM).
The only one I'm set on is Noivern.
Starter? I don't tend to use those, but Fennekin does have some appeal (which has admittedly lessened since I saw Talonflame).
As for the Eevee we will obviously receive, I might actually evolve it into Vaporeon if I can, or even not evolve it. I don't dislike Sylveon, I just expected it would be Normal.

The idea of doing a pure first generation team appeals in this day and age, but I doubt that'd be possible with the monsters I'd want to use (ie. ones I never have before) until post-game.

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 24th, 2013 (12:46 PM).
Nature: Lonely
Old July 24th, 2013 (2:18 PM).
mmm gurl that 90s
Crystal Tier
Nature: Impish
I'm gonna go ahead and say no I don't have a party planned, but I would like someday to have pancham (i don't remember so just the panda guy) and Grovyle in the same team double-battling that **** out

but…you know, I'll see what I like for looks before I really decide, as that's pretty much the only thing that I really mind about my Pokémon.
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5

Old August 18th, 2013 (2:45 PM).
Draco Meteor?
Nature: Relaxed
So i know that not all the pokemon have been leaked yet or there stats but based on their appearance and your preferences, which 6 pokemon would you be getting?

There are mine:

I like clauncher..but since im probably getting Y, then it might be a little difficult getting him.
Old August 18th, 2013 (3:26 PM).
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nature: Naughty
Maybe clauncher will be like petilil and cottonee where you can trade one for the other?

Talonflame/Litleo(can't decide)
Old August 18th, 2013 (3:47 PM).
You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Crystal Tier
Nature: Brave
Not exactly. I still want to see what other Pokemon will be announced because I don't like all of the announced Pokemon. I do have a few Pokemon in mind though. Might as well make a list. Not a full party, but just a few Pokemon. :3

Starter/First Party Member - Fennekin
Second Party Member - Malamar
Third Party Member - Lucario

I assume that Lucario will me available in the game, because it has a Mega Evolution. If not, then I will have to make another decision. That's all I have thought of right now. More will probably come later on. I also like having more than just 6 main Pokemon. I usually like to switch them out when they're not useful for something in the PC that is useful. :3

Old August 18th, 2013 (4:11 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Serious
I'm not trying to be a mean party-pooper (pun not intended), but why not just wait until the game is released? We barely even know much about what Pokemon will be on the Kalos Pokedex. Talk about jumping the gun.
Old August 18th, 2013 (4:15 PM).
Usually on my first playthrought I choose random pokemon to be on my team. This time around I might save a spot for Pancham, he's just too awesome.
Old August 18th, 2013 (4:18 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Adamant
A bit premature, don't you think? Yes, I'm sure people may have a few picked out, but there's a lot more to be revealed. You might change your mind once you see what else we have to choose from. I will say this though, I'm pretty sure I will be using Fennekin, unless it's final evolutions are bad. (Seeing as we don't even have that much yet, I'd be willing to bet everybody's choices will change)
Old August 18th, 2013 (4:28 PM).
My profile is broken?
Nature: Quiet
Not yet. All I know is that I am going to start with Fennekin because I always chose a Fire Starter the first time I play through. I also want to have Dedenne on my team (just hoping it isn't too weak) because Electric is my favorite type and I also want to have a Fairy type on my team.

Pokemon Go Dex: 75
ORAS National Dex: 395

Blog || Fanfiction || Twitter || Tumblr || Instagram
Old August 18th, 2013 (5:05 PM).
Nature: Quirky
I want to wait until I know all the pokemon available, but I do know I want to use all gen 6 Pokemon. I'll probably keep the Fennekin evolutions in my party, but everyone else will really depend on gym leaders and the Elite 4.

Friend Safari:

My Trade Shop: Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services
My Pokemon Tumblr: Lumiose Cafe
Old August 18th, 2013 (6:24 PM). Edited August 18th, 2013 by Firox.
can I have Pokepuff? I'll be nice!
Gold Tier
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Firox
So far I only have 2 Pokemon 100% & 2 like 50% confirmed to be in my team - at least for my first run of the game:

100% Confirmed in my team:
• Chespin, as my starter and main grass Pokemon
• Helioptile, as my electric Pokemon

I may use - 50% chance
• Litleo, that is if no other felines are introduced
• Pancham if no other fighting type introduced I like AND Mienfoo is not available before Elite 4.

Not yet decided, or I may need to wait:
• water type, always need one in my teams
• weasel-based Pokemon of Kalos, if none are introduced then I'll choose Sylveon AND Patrat is not available before Elite 4

I have one more possibility that might leave me an open slot, if two above are mixed (for example another fighting weasel or another water weasel [a.k.a. sea otters], or a water-type cat or a fighting type cat) then the open 6th Pokemon I will choose Sylveon.
I ♥ Fire Foxes and Cats!! I loves Litten, my choice in Sun/Moon - art drawn by Bonez1925 (claims no credit)
Challenges: Random Pokemon Challenge team: 3/8 badges - Duo Challenge: Flareon & Zoroark: 4/8 badges
Old August 18th, 2013 (6:56 PM).
Can you feel my rage?
My team will be

Froakie evolution
that Y thing (assuming it's not one of those extremely post game events like black kyurem was.

I will likely completely overhaul this team except for Froakie and blaziken though lol.
P.s. My name is ironic. I almost never flame or rage.
Old August 18th, 2013 (7:00 PM).
Nature: Quiet
I haven't got my team planned out at all since there is so much more to be revealed. I'm however only going to use a full team of 6th Gen Pokemon in both X & Y.
Old August 18th, 2013 (8:53 PM).
Nature: Adamant
If I was forced to pick a team right now, regardless of evo's at gunpoint:

Skrelp (I would have to trade)

I would suggest everyone to try the game out with Kalos exclusive pokemon for the first run through.
#Team Popplio & Brionne
Old August 18th, 2013 (9:41 PM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by Superfox.
I'm not sure. I'll have to wait for the rest of the generation 6 Pokémon to be revealed. My parties usualy follow a specific formula. Although, I do have a partial roster picked out.

Not necessarily sure about my starter at this point. It'll most likely be Fennekin, though, as I haven't gone with a Fire starter since Chimchar in Diamond.

My second Pokémon, the first one I catch, has to have a three-stage evolution chain (its just a pattern I've followed ever since Sapphire). Since the only three-stager that's been revealed is Vivillion, who I'm not too big on, I plan to wait it out to decide on that one.

I'm considering picking up Fletchling (if only to have an HM slave for Fly) and Helioptile.

I also know that I want both a Fairy type (maybe Spritzee as I'm getting Y) and a Dragon type in my party. If Spritzee evolves into something really badass or cool looking, I'm totally getting it.
Old August 18th, 2013 (9:52 PM).
froakie final stage

thats it for now
Friend Code: 2981-6462-6027
Old August 18th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
is a Shrew
Nature: Lonely
I'm amazed how many people have finalized their teams based on the few pokemon revealed. In my team, I'm leaning towards:

-Chespin, but ONLY if it's final evolution is decent.
-Marill; I've wanted in one in both HGSS and BW2 but got sidetracked. It's new typing entices me, but there's no guarantees it'll be accessible in story mode.
3DS FC: 4914-3495-9756 (IGN: Shrew)
Old August 18th, 2013 (10:43 PM).
→ ring a bell
Crystal Tier
Nature: Gentle
I'm holding off on a team until we know more Pokemon. But at the rate this is going and how many new Pokemon I really like and want to try out I'm either going to end up with a team that has like.... 3 fairy types and 2 fire types and whatever. Or just mono fairy because they're all adorable. With that in mind I might just end up going with the flow with it comes to Pokemon X and Y build a team throughout the game.
i walk a thousand nights to change the world
Old August 18th, 2013 (11:38 PM).
Nintendo is for awesome people
As of now, it's still Froakie, Talonflame, and Gengar for me.

Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
Old August 19th, 2013 (3:27 AM).
I might decide to go with Chespin this time around as grass starters typically involve a more challenging game. Talonflame and Helioptile would make good editions to this team, but i'm hoping to pick up a high powered dragon-type and steel-type pokemon along the way.

One thing is for certain that I won't be using the event Torchic until i'm at a stage in the game where i'm able to soft-reset for an adamant nature with good IV's. I haven't had much experience in competitive battling before, but i'm hoping this will be a good chance to start, provided there is no hacked-mons from backwards compatibility.
Trophy SHINY Bagon for trade!

Currently looking for:
-Competitive shiny and HA pokemon
-Assault Vest
-Ability Capsule

FC: 1993-8587-9003
PM me first
Old August 19th, 2013 (4:18 AM).
Just some guy
Not all of the Pokémon have been revealed yet. But I know for a fact I'm starting with the fox Fennekin, and I'll try to obtain the event Torchic.

Gonna be a little disappointed if the little fox becomes another fire/fighting type when evolved though.
What would I like to see in the future? A few things, actually.
1) A trio of ROM hacks [gen1, gen2, gen3] that, aside from the generation, are pretty much identical: You start in Kanto and post-elite four you travel through Johto as it would have been "3 years ago".
2) A demake of Heart Gold / Soul Silver. Possibly using Fire Red as a base.
3) An official Pokémon game, following the standard "gotta catch 'em all" format, but aimed more at the older players.
Old August 19th, 2013 (4:25 AM).
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
Nature: Serious
i want to see what the game has to offer but i do know im definitely getting Froakie and Talonflame.
~Made by Pebbles~
Wonderlocke- Alpha Sapphire ~ completed
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 0/8
Nuzlocke- Platinum493 0/8
Monotype (Normal) - White 2 1/8
No Move Left Behind- Blaze Black 0/8
Old August 19th, 2013 (4:33 AM).
Alluring Illusion
Nature: Modest
for sure ill be choosing Fennekin as the starter and noivern as my flying. If absol is available, ill be getting one.
Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old August 19th, 2013 (7:44 AM).
I usually go for a complete dex, so I'm planning on catching everything that's available... but one constant I always have is that I keep my starter in my main team until I finish the elite 4...

I'm definitely going with Fennekin, because I always pick a fire starter

Friend Code

Currently Playing:
Alpha Sapphire

tumblr || backlog

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links